Completing the Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not a big deal. I can do this. Time to put on my big-girl pants... erm, panties!

She fixes her eyes on the man, committed to completing this challenge.

Luckily, her companion is pretty easy on the eyes. A man in his mid-forties, sporting a moderately muscular build, with some visible definition in his arms, chest, and abs. His muscles are toned and well-defined, but not overly pronounced, like someone who regularly visits the gym without being obsessed about it. He could be someone from Mary's parenting group; probably be one of the more popular dads, she admits to herself.

Having, very intentionally, kept her gaze from traveling beyond his face and chest, the effect of the blindfold emboldens her. Her eyes travel downward, over his abs, past him trimmed bush, until they rest on his swelling member.

Is it getting bigger? Is he turned on by me watching him?

Seconds feel like hours and Mary can't remove her eyes from the growing dick. She's curious and wants to see how large it gets. So far, Toby has him beat.

Right, Toby! Is he standing naked with some mysterious woman ogling his dick? Is he also getting hard right now?

She's proud of her husband and his body. Especially his sizable cock! The knowledge that the other woman will explore Toby's naked body, while being prevented from touching, is quite arousing, and Mary is surprised she doesn't feel an ounce of jealousy. Rather, it's like they're sharing this intimate moment with each other, just physically separated, and with other people.

Evan speaks up, marking the task completed, "Wow, so many hungry looks! I could tell that many of you would have wanted to do more than just look, but rules are rules. And the night is still young."

"Ladies, please exit through the NEXT door," he continues.

Looking over at the designated door, which continues her path onwards through the circle, Mary realizes that her suspicions were right -- every new task takes her even further away from Toby. Her only hope is to push through, "complete the circle," and return to her husband by looping back around.

She walks over, opens the door, and, as if no one is watching, looks back to steal one more glance at her mystery companion, and his now-rigid cock.

Not bad but, yeah, Toby's bigger, she thinks with a grin.

She enters the following waiting room and leaves her mystery man behind, the first for tonight.

________________

Speakers crackling, Evan congratulates the participants. "Well done, everyone! That raises your winnings to a thousand dollars."

It's not a ton of money, but we can do something with that. And it's not like we've done anything bad. Just some harmless fun, right? I'll suggest to Toby that we splurge on a weekend getaway, as soon as we're out of here!

"Your next task," continues Evan, "will double your winnings to two-thousand dollars. But remember, as your prize increases, so will the difficulty. Every task will be a little more challenging than the one before."

Okay, nothing has really changed since the last room. I can still just quit if I don't want to play, and we'll leave no worse than when we came, with a fun memory to share.

Mary adjusts her silk bra, pushing up her tits to create an ample cleavage. Fixing her lace panties, she finds them moist, but she quickly tells herself that's only from kissing her husband, not the effect of any stranger. The modest wife double-checks and makes sure her panties still cover her shaved labia with what little fabric they offer.

Okay, luxury weekend getaway, here we go.

The door opens but before Mary can enter, Evan stops her with his voice.

"Ladies, it's your turn to put on the blindfold. You'll find it hanging on the wall behind you."

Her mind already made up, Mary doesn't have to think too much about it. She turns around, grabs the blindfold, and pulls it over her eyes. Then she steps through the door and enters the following room, where she assumes her next companion awaits her.

## Chapter five -- Just Watch Me

As the door closes behind her, a deep voice directs Mary.

"Come closer, doll. Let me get a good look at you."

She assumes it's her next companion and takes a few steps towards the source. Images of what he could look like already flash through her mind.

"Closer," the man repeats with gravity, and Mary obeys, walking in his direction.

"That's a good girl," he concludes with content, and Mary isn't sure whether she already dislikes the guy, or is a little turned on by his commandeering. Not yet ready to admit the latter, she frowns in disapproval.

Cutting through the tension in the room, Evan's voice rings through the speakers again.

"For your third task, we're turning the tables. Now it's the gentlemen's time to enjoy the view, and, judging by our gorgeous ladies, I'm certain they will. Just remember -- no touching, you can only look."

I'm sure Toby will enjoy this one. Actually, it's pretty hot thinking about him exploring another woman, enjoying her lingerie, being turned on by her curves. Get him hot and hard, so he'll fuck me good later!

"Ladies, please take off your underwear. The task begins now."

Mary freezes. She knows she needs to act, or she'll lose all their winnings, but she did not think she'd have to get naked with this stranger. Head spinning, unable to decide, Mary's racing train of thought is suddenly interrupted.

"Come on, love, show me some skin," the man urges her on, and his words drip with heavy lust. He's clearly aroused by Mary, and, being the center of this intense male attention, she feels her body reciprocating, however involuntarily. That tingling sensation, again, growing between her legs.

Toby's having fun, and I don't mind that. We're doing this together, really. And we're not losing thousands of dollars just because of me!

This is for you, babe, she tells herself, while reaching back to unhook her bra and letting it fall to the floor, revealing her perfectly shaped pair of breasts. She's been topless many times before and she relishes the feeling of freedom -- not to mention the many admiring looks she inevitably gets -- but she's never been completely naked in front of others before, with a stranger no less. Committed to the game, however, she doesn't hesitate but grabs the waistband of her panties.

Just before removing her final piece of clothing, however, Mary has a sudden urge. Entering the room submissively, she feels it's now time to turn the tables. She decides that her jerk companion is done ordering her around, and that she will take back control. If they're in this game together, she might as well play it.

With straight legs, the suddenly not-so-shy wife bends forward at the hips, pulling her panties down like a stripper. Deliberately taking her time to step out of her panties, slowly dragging them past her ankles, Mary remains bent over with nothing to cover herself. Her snatch fully exposed, she deviously shifts her weight from one leg to another, moving her hips suggestively.

Anyone in the room could see her most private parts; clean-shaved lips, slightly parted from the movement, a sight previously reserved only for her husband.

Teasing this stranger is turning Mary on. The realization hits her, suddenly and forcefully, and she feels empowered by the rules, which lets her companion watch, but prevents him from taking advantage.

She can't see him, but she can feel his presence and hear his heavy breathing. His hunger for Mary hangs in the room like the pressing air before a thunderstorm. Still bent over, she delights in the reaction elicited from her show. The sexual cadette has her plaything entirely in the palm of her hand.

Then, as if suddenly splashed with cold water, she realizes what she must look like right now. Rapidly standing back up, Mary assumes a more closed-off posture, and, blushing, scolds herself for acting like such a slut. In front of a total stranger, at that!

I just got caught up in the moment, that's all. And I didn't actually do anything. It's just the rules of the game. I had to undress, right? Well, I could have refused, but what good would that have done? Lose all that money just because I felt like a prude? It's not like we've done anything, anyway. I don't even know if he's looking!

But he's definitely looking. And he's enjoying what he sees.

Feeling exposed, Mary crosses her arms in front of herself, in an attempt to shield herself, but only succeeds in pressing her ample breasts together to create an even more luscious cleavage. Her long, dark hair falls down over her slender shoulders and frames her face, which is partly covered by the blindfold. A sharp nose and two full lips are visible under the mask, enough to underline her breathtaking beauty.

The stranger's eyes travel down to take in the rest of Mary's body, which gracefully curves at the slim waist into shapely hips, creating the appearance of an hourglass. She pulls her toned legs together tightly, revealing only a few wisps of trimmed pubic hair. Standing still, not wanting to move, Mary's heart hammers in her chest.

Bare feet step around Mary, and she imagines her companion exploring her body. A warm, shivering breath on her right breast confirms the suspicion, and her nipple stiffens in response. As he moans lightly, Mary can almost feel his desire to take her full breast in his mouth, to suck her erect nipple, and the desire is growing within her as well.

Mary's body itself wants to take a step forward, put herself in his mouth, and let him taste her, to feel the sensation of his wet tongue on her nipple. The more primal parts of her body are urging her onwards. But, she realizes, that's crossing a line she could never uncross. The faithful wife is torn between desire and propriety.

Thankfully, she doesn't have to make a decision, as Evan's voice resonates through the room's speakers.

"The task is complete! Well done, everyone."

Tension in the room immediately relaxes, and the hurricane of emotions dissipates, returning normalcy and sober thought. Mary lets out a sigh, relieved that it's over; not only because of what could have happened, but also because of what she wanted to happen.

"Gentlemen, please escort the ladies to the NEXT door so that they may advance to their following task."

Mary's mystery companion lets out a heavy sigh, full of disappointment. He grabs her arm just above the elbow and shoves her forward, eager to get rid of the object of his forbidden yearning.

"A real shame, sweetie. We could have had some fun."

He lets go of her arm and opens a door in front of her. Mary then receives an unexpected spank on her buttocks, as the man ushers her onwards. She takes a few steps, and the door closes behind her.

________________

Leaving the previous challenge behind, Mary removes her blindfold and lets it fall to the ground, symbolically shedding the recent experience.

Evan's familiar voice fills the room. "What beautiful women we have playing tonight! I applaud our gentlemen who managed to keep their hands to themselves, despite the temptation before them."

Mary knows that her previous companion had to spend some serious willpower restraining himself. She just stood there, offering up her naked body for display, and most likely caused the most painful hard-on the guy has ever experienced. Recognizing the sexual power she just wielded, makes her feel like a goddess, and she wants more.

She's seen this effect with Toby before, but he's her husband and she feels that he's basically legally obliged to be aroused by the sight of her. This stranger, on the other hand, acted truthfully from the bottom of his... loins. He would have moved mountains for a taste of her.

"With this task complete, your winnings are now at two-thousand dollars. The next one will add another thousand dollars but, like I said before, the difficulty rises with the prize," Evan reminds the participants.

That's three-freaking-thousands, Mary thinks to herself while considering all the things they could do with that kind of extra money. All while I wrap them around my finger and have them worship my body, she adds with a sly smile. Keep it coming, Evan!

The NEXT door opens, and Mary enters with confident steps, ready to subjugate whatever man awaits her next.

## Chapter six -- Can't Touch This

Entering the room, Mary grins as she notices the man awaiting her. Or boy, perhaps, would be a better word, for someone who looks young enough to be her son.

This will be fun, she thinks to herself.

His soft, boyish face turns towards Mary and she meets his brown eyes, filled with curiosity and innocence. He forces a smile and greets her with an awkward, "Hello!"

Not bothering to answer, the female cougar sizes up her prey.

Lean muscles ripple beneath the surface of his tan skin; well-defined but not overly developed. He moves gawkily, crossing his lean arms as he tries to find a confident pose, without much success. Her companion's slim figure creates a striking contrast to the oversized club wielded between his legs.

Wow, fun indeed.

"Ladies and gentlemen," interrupts Evan, "please get in bed and make yourself comfortable."

The prompt catches the overconfident Mary off-guard.

Get in bed with this boy? What exactly do they have planned for us now?

Her companion appears frozen in place, petrified by the aspect of getting into bed with the beautiful, naked woman in front of him. His swelling weapon already betraying what he thinks -- no, what he hopes -- will come next.

What a little pervert, Mary thinks to herself.

Wanting to keep initiative and remain in control, Mary moves first and climbs into bed. Half-kneeling, half-sitting to the side, with her legs folded under her, she observes her companion. After a quick, silent self-pep talk, he swiftly follows onto the soft bedding. Kneeling close in front of Mrs Five, his meat swaying in the air between them, the boy-man eagerly reaches out to caress her shoulders, as if claiming a prize he knows he doesn't quite deserve.

"Hands to yourselves, my dears. This task will include no touching," Evan calls out, as if he was peering straight into the room of this mismatched pair.

The youngster snaps his hands away, disappointment clear in his face.

"Actually, that's a lie. There will be plenty of touching but you have to limit that to your own bodies, no touching each other. Ladies and gentlemen, your task begins now. Please start pleasuring yourself."

Oh, this will be fun! I'll enjoy playing with this little guy, Mary thinks snugly to herself.

Taking the initiative, she slowly moves a finger to her lips before opening her mouth to suck it. Breathing heavily, her junior companion watches as if paralyzed by the awesome scene unfolding before him. Removing the digit from her mouth, glistening with saliva, Mary begins circling her nipple.

Not allowing his eyes to miss a single detail of her performance, the boy unconsciously grabs his bulging cock and starts stroking it.

The little guy isn't so little after all, she marvels. But experience beats "talent" any day of the week. Let's see how far I can push him.

Mary leans back and lays down in bed, resting her head against the headboard. Taking her time to put on a show, she moves her knees apart to open her legs and reveal her glistening vulva, watching for a reaction. Jaw dropping, breathing heavily, her companion quickly seizes the opportunity and moves closer. Towering over her, kneeling between her knees, the young man rubs his dick close to her opening.

Again, Mary wets her finger, before moving her hand down between her legs. This sends her companion into a frenzy and he picks up his pace, intently focused on her pussy. His desires are obvious, but the thin layer of game rules prevents him from closing the remaining distance and claiming her womanhood.

I bet he'd give up all his winnings, just to put that chunk inside me.

Mary has complete control of the situation, but also finds herself wondering what it would be like. It's a forbidden thought, but that makes it all the more exciting.

What would it feel like? Could I even take the whole colossus?

As the room seems to heat up, she moves her finger with increasing speed, circling her clit, generous amounts of juices lubricating her finger. Something is building within her, something big, something that wants to be released. And she's not alone.

The young man is breathing faster, still intently focused on Mary's pussy and seemingly aiming his cannon at her slit. The way he fervently strokes himself makes her think that he's getting close.

Wait, is he going to...? On my...?

Blatantly disregarding the rules, he uses his free hand to force Mary's knees further apart and expose her cunt more, to which she moans in response. She knows she should do something, take back control of the situation, or at least tell him off. She's a married woman and acutely aware of how wrong this is.

Yet, she lets him do what he wants. He moves even closer, almost touching her cunt with his throbbing sausage. And she says nothing.

His rhythmic fapping mingles with the sound of her juices sloshing about as she keeps touching herself, now faster and with intention, rapidly approaching her peak.

"Come on me," Mary pleads, and they're both taken by surprise by her request. This is not an opportunity he'll miss, though. Answering with nothing but a huge smile, he gets ready to shoot his load between her thighs.

"Wow, that was intense!" Evan interrupts.

Worst. Timing. Ever. You're a goddamn party-pooper, Evan. I bet you stopped it because it wasn't you about to cum on me. Actually, I'd let you both if I would only be allowed to finish...

"Well done, completing your task like pros. Please cease what you're doing and let's progress this adventure."

The youngster quickly releases his cock and looks up the ceiling, taking deep, slow breaths to try and avoid cumming. It takes all his willpower and he doesn't notice when Mary rolls over and climbs out of the bed.

"Ladies, you know the drill," Evan continues, but Mary is already on her feet, opening the NEXT door. She does know the drill and she's ready to continue through the circle. Without even looking back she enters the waiting room and closes the door behind her.

________________

Removed from the enticing, crazy situation, realization of what almost happened dawns on Mary. She feels as if someone is watching her, judging her; someone she can't see, someone who knows what she was just willing to do.

I didn't actually do anything. He kept to his side and I to mine!

Of course, that's just a technicality, and she clearly remembers what she wanted to happen, but she's not ready to admit that to herself.

We've done worse things together before, me and Toby! He loves seeing me caress and kiss "his neighbor milf," Jane. Me and this young guy here, we didn't even touch!

Thinking back to the interaction with the young man -- and his rigid behemoth, so close -- sends a quiver through her wet crevice.

"You all did excellent! I'm happy to announce your winnings are now at three thousand dollars," Evan congratulates the participants through the speakers in their rooms.

Three grand! We can have some serious fun together with that kind of money. Maybe go somewhere exotic together?

"For your next task, we'll increase that again. Along with the difficulty, of course."

With a little more winnings, we could go on a proper vacation! And I really want to see Toby again soon. I can't wait to push through this circle and be back in his arms. Let's just check out this next room and we'll see what the task is. I can always just cancel.