Completing the Circle

Story Info
A hesitant wife and her husband enters a mysterious game.
15.2k words
4.25
30.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# PART ONE -- ENTERING THE GAME

## Chapter one -- A mysterious game

Mary and Toby were even more in love with each other after twelve years of marriage than when they exchanged their wedding vows. A sacred oath, sworn before friends and family, which had never really had to be tested before.

The game would change that, it would change everything, but the two lovebirds were still blissfully ignorant of what was about to happen.

It was Peter and his wife, Jane, who first told them of the game. They were an older couple who lived just a few streets away from Mary and Toby. The four had met at their local gym and quickly became close friends; Mary and Jane doing Pilates together, while their husbands went running. Soon they were hanging out regularly, having dinner together almost every weekend.

One Saturday, after having had dinner together, and more than a few glasses of wine, conversation steered, as always, towards the topics of intimacy and sex. Peter and Jane finally revealed that they "were in the lifestyle," as they put it. Mary and Toby learned that it meant that their friends were having sex with others, outside their marriage.

Amazed at that disclosure, the younger couple had a battery of questions, and Peter and Jane answered every single one with aplomb. They told them about the rules, the boundaries, the partners, the positions, the emotions, and much more. Eventually, though, Jane generously suggested to simply show them instead.

Swapping wives and having wild sex with their neighbors was too big of a step for Mary and Toby, but the combination of alcohol and the graphic descriptions of mingling bodies and exotic pleasure, had affected all four of them. They ended up fucking like wild animals -- each with their partner, but watching the other pair, too.

Each subsequent dinner party made the younger pair more bold. The couples would tease each other, inviting one another to watch their private moments, balancing on the edge without stepping over their boundaries.

Jane kept pushing Mary to "broaden her horizons," but except for some mild kissing and touching between the women, the couples kept to enjoying each other from a distance.

One evening, still panting after their strenuous exertion, Peter told them of a game he thought they'd enjoy, now that they had begun their sexual awakening, called "The Circle." According to Peter -- enthusiastically echoed by Jane -- it was a mind-blowing experience, although they weren't allowed to share any concrete details about it. However, the glow in their older friends' eyes when they talked about it, plus their own newborn curiosity, had both of the younger lovers immediately eager to try it.

Peter and Jane promised to handle the application to participate. A week later, Mary and Toby received an enigmatic postcard, inviting them to join an exciting evening at The Circle.

All that it contained was a time and place, along with a one-hundred-dollar bill and a note reading, "Dear Mr. and Mrs. Five, please accept the first of your winnings."

The mystery of it only added to their excitement and they quickly agreed to proceed.

## Chapter two -- Learning the Ropes

A mixture of nervousness and excitement had been brewing between Mary and Toby as they drove to the designated address -- a large, circular building in the middle of nowhere. Cars were parked around the structure, each in front of a numbered door, but no people could be seen.

Finding a vacant spot, Toby parks the car outside of a door marked with the number five and the couple enters the building.

Inside, they find themselves in a luxurious room, with walls and ceilings draped in scarlet plush and decorated with countless mirrors. The fluffy, carpeted floor cushions the two lovers' feet with every step, completing the warm and cozy atmosphere. At the center of the room stands a sturdy king-size bed, dressed in black, silk bedding, and with a headboard full of curious-looking handles and attachments.

There is no question as to the singular purpose of this room -- uninhibited sexual pleasure.

Toby points out an almost invisible door on either side of the bed. One of them reads NEXT, and the other is left unmarked, and it has no obvious handle to open it. Behind the bed is a third door, painted red, through which the couple entered the room.

A huge glass screen covers most of the wall opposite from where the couple entered, drawing their attention towards the center of the circular building. On the other side of the window wall, making up the hub of the donut-shaped structure, is a big courtyard with a pompous stage in its center, on top of which Mary and Toby finally see one other person.

He is an older but handsome man, dressed in a black tuxedo and wielding a microphone in his right hand. The couple follows his gaze as he looks around him and they notice the many other, identical glass walls distributed around the round center stage. They detect some movement in a few of the other rooms but the lighting makes it impossible to make out any details.

Bringing the microphone to his mouth, a deep voice booms over electrical speakers hidden in the couple's provisional sex room.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to 'The Circle'!", he begins, beaming with excitement.

"This will be an evening you won't forget!" he continues, flashing a huge grin. "But perhaps not tell your grandchildren about!"

Mary squeezes her husband's hand. "Where have you brought me?"

Toby shrugs his shoulders in response, as if to both share his own confusion and reject any responsibility.

"You know as much as I do, babe. The invitation didn't share a whole lot of details."

"You've all been personally invited here by previous players," resumes the tuxedo-clad man. "Someone who knows you thought that you would enjoy this game. I'm certain that you will."

He continues, "My name's Evan, and I'm your host for the night. I will officiate the rules of this game. But don't worry! We don't care too much about trivial matters like cheating around here." He adds a wink, just in case the joke wasn't obvious. "Our purpose is to help you explore and experience new heights of pleasure."

Evan looks around and peers into the many identical rooms surrounding him. It is obvious that this looping property is where the name -- "The Circle" -- comes from; a long, circular series of rooms, where one door leads into the next until it winds back to the first room.

"I can't wait to 'experience new heights of pleasure' myself," snickers Toby while taking in the sight of his wife.

Mary is a pale, petite woman with long, dark hair cascading over her shoulders and framing her delicate face. Her soft, brown-green eyes radiate warmth and her shy smile tells of a wife who doesn't yet know just what a prize she is. Despite her bashful demeanor, she exudes youthful energy.

For the occasion, Mary is dressed a little more revealingly than she'd otherwise feel comfortable with. The fabric of her black dress hugs her curves and hints at the toned body beneath. Her perky breasts and gravity-defying butt are a testament to her dedication to Pilates, and her overall appearance is that of a confident, yet reserved woman. Mary's shyness only adds to her allure, making her a mystery that one can't help but want to unravel.

As if to express his appreciation for her beauty, Toby squeezes his spouse's behind, but, with a sheepish smile, she swats his hand away.

"I'm looking forward to some action, too. But that Evan guy can see right inside our room! Let's wait 'til we get some privacy."

Changing the subject, she continues, "Speaking of our room, check out this building we're in. It looks huuuge."

Toby grins in response, refraining from telling a too-obvious, bad joke. "Yeah, babe, it's massive. I wonder how many rooms there are? And how many others are playing? You can't really tell from here."

With the blinding glare from the center stage lighting reflecting in their huge window, the couple can hardly discern anything outside of their room, except the center of the courtyard and its occupant, Evan.

Speakers buzzing, their host continues, "The rules of tonight's game are simple. We will present you with a series of tasks, and, as you complete them, your winnings will increase. Your invitation contained a hundred bucks and just by showing up tonight, you've already bumped that up to two hundred fifty dollars. Congratulations!"

"Not bad for a half-hour drive," Toby says with a grin.

Mary is more focused on the upcoming tasks they will face. Considering the type of room they're in, she is both curious and a little nervous about learning what those tasks will be.

## Chapter three -- Mouth-To-Mouth

Evan's sudden interruption sets their hearts jumping.

"Your first task starts... now! Strip down to your underwear and then kiss your partner for a full minute. Upon completion, we'll bring your earnings up to five hundred dollars. Have fun!"

The courtyard lights shut down, sending the outside into complete darkness and transforming the room's massive window into a huge mirror.

"Easy," Toby says, before immediately pulling off his T-shirt and removing his pants. Within seconds, he is standing before Mary, wearing nothing but his boxers and a big smile.

Of course, she thinks to herself, always eager to win whatever competition he is in.

Not that she is complaining. His obsession with running and relentless training has paid off for them both. Standing before her, half-naked, he reveals a smooth, athletic build, with slender muscles, well-defined and proportioned. Broad shoulders, perfectly aligned with his narrow waist, create an aesthetically pleasing V-shape, which guides her eyes downward. Traveling over his toned-but-not-overly-muscular chest, and his flat, defined abs, her gaze stops to rest on the generous bulge inside his boxers, sparking a warm, familiar feeling within her.

His piercing blue eyes sparkle with intelligence and humor, framed between a rugged, blond beard and hair. Always with a huge grin on his face and a messy head of hair, there's a touch of boyish charm to his appearance.

He extends his arms toward his wife and eagerly beckons her into his embrace.

With that, Mary wastes no time, and lets her summer dress fall to the floor. Bought just for the occasion, her new silk panties and push-up bra cover just enough to be called clothing, their lace inviting his eyes to caress her every curve. A whispered, "Wow," escapes Toby's lips, as he takes in the sight.

He strokes her beautiful features, before embracing her with a tender hug, and lowering his lips to hers. Pulling her in, their bodies merge and they feel each other's warmth, every inch of skin yearning for touch. As their lips meet, and they taste one another, a slight surge of electricity runs through both their bodies.

His tongue slides into her mouth, and hers slips inside his. Lips tasting each other, hands slowly exploring, a hunger brews between them. The chemistry between Mary and Toby is palpable, as if they are the only two people in the world right now. Their eager kiss is filled with both tenderness and raw desire.

As Toby's right hand makes its way inside Mary's panties to grab her butt, Evan speaks up, "Mr. Five, the task was only to kiss. Please temper yourself."

He gives her cheek a last squeeze, before removing his hand and she can feel him smiling as their tongues continue to explore each other's mouth. There's still a task to complete, and they continue their kissing.

Moments later, the courtyard lights up again. Breathing heavily, the couple release each other, reluctantly, still holding hands, before peering over to Evan to see what's coming next.

"Well done!" he announces. "You now have five hundred dollars. All very easy money. However, with each following task, the difficulty will increase along with the reward."

Mary's heart skips a beat at the thought of taking this to the next level. She recognizes a familiar tingling sensation spreading through her body, and she hopes her husband won't be told off during their next task. She wouldn't say no to some more of his wandering hands right now.

"The next task will double your money again. There's a twist, however," Evan says with a grin, with Mary unsure where this is going. "You'll have to do this one separately."

Oh, no! Mary had already started thinking about what she wished for the next task, and it most definitely didn't involve being alone. She wanted more skin, more tongue, and just more of her husband.

"What the hell?" Toby mutters, clearly equally upset at not being able to take things further right now.

"I know. That got me wanting more, too."

"Okay, so let's get this next one out of the way quickly and then get back to business," he decides. Goal-oriented and solution-focused, he's a horny man on a mission.

Evan continues, "Ladies, make your way through the NEXT door and await further instructions. Gentlemen, stay where you are."

They look at each other, disappointment clear on their faces. But a game is a game, and Mary decides to take a page from her husband's playbook -- play to win. Just as they reach in for one more quick kiss, they remember the strict rules, and thus stop themselves.

Their last goodbye kiss hangs in the air as she walks over to open the NEXT door.

Before stepping through, she turns and says, "See you soon, babe!"

He smiles back and blows her a kiss, mouthing "Hurry," in reply.

She enters and closes the door behind her.

________________

On the other side, Mary finds herself in a sparsely decorated, but luxurious, room. Tranquil music is playing in the background and water ripples from a small fountain, reminding her of a Japanese spa.

"Ladies, welcome to your waiting rooms. Here you can catch your breath, freshen up, and take a minute to gather yourself before the next task."

"Behind you is your previous game room, where you left your partner. Apologies, gentlemen, but we'll make it up to you." With emphasis, Evan adds, "Trust me."

In front of Mary is another door marked NEXT, and behind her is the door she came in through. From this side, however, it's unmarked and with no handle, just like the other one in their room. There's no way for her to open it and go back.

What is this "Circle"? Just a long, one-way series of rooms? And is my only hope of getting back to Toby to keep walking through these NEXT doors until I loop back around?

A pit opens in her stomach, and it suddenly feels like an eternally long way back to her husband's embrace, both literally and figuratively.

"To your left is another red door, which you'll find in all rooms. This takes you out of the building and out of the game. You can quit whenever you want; no one will force you to do anything you don't want to."

Well, that's reassuring.

"However, leaving before completing The Circle will forfeit all your winnings. If either you or your partner quits, you will both leave with nothing but the memories of tonight. Although those might turn out to be no small prize in themselves!"

A nervous excitement washes over Mary, imagining what she has in front of her and what she'll have to do.

So if I "complete The Circle," she thinks to herself, I'll be back with Toby and we might have won a lot of money. But what does "completing" mean, though? And what will I have to do, exactly? And Toby, what will he have to do?

Evan did say that each task will be more difficult than the previous one. But the previous one, kissing my husband, wasn't difficult at all. So that doesn't tell me anything. The next task could be pretty much anything! Though, I guess I can always just leave. Nothing to lose!

"You have all separated from your partner to continue this next task without them. Well, without them -- but not alone! You won't have to face these coming tasks on your own."

What the hell?! What does that mean?

Butterflies flail around inside Mary's stomach, while her mind races, thinking about every possibility, realistic and otherwise.

The next task is supposed to be more difficult, but does that simply mean "more difficult than kissing my husband"? Or "more difficult than kissing," but with someone who's not my husband? And what will Toby do meanwhile? And with whom?!

She has so many questions.

"Gentlemen, you also have a red door in your room. The same one you came in through. Walking out through that will take you out of the game and the same rules apply to you: leave before The Circle is complete, and you lose all your joint winnings."

"However," Evan continues, sounding pleased with himself, "your partner won't learn of your choice until after the next task."

Wait, Mary thinks to herself, so if I quit, Toby will think I'm still in the game, completing the next task. Will he allow himself to tap out and leave then, even if he doesn't want to complete the challenge? God damn him and his stubbornness!

"Get ready for your next task," calls Evan. "Gentlemen, please put on the blindfold that you find on your bed."

Nothing to lose at this stage. I'll just go in and see what the task is. Then I can simply leave if I want and we'll only lose a few hundred bucks. No big deal. And, who knows, perhaps I do want to play; maybe it's just some harmless fun, then we'll have doubled that money.

Let's do this!

The NEXT door opens, welcoming Mary into her new game room, her new task, and her new companion.

# PART TWO -- WARMING UP

## Chapter four -- Check It Out

Mary enters a room that looks identical to the one where she left her husband, only this one has a different half-naked man in it, that's not her husband. Standing up straight and wearing only a pair of boxers, with a blindfold covering his eyes, his ears prick up at the sounds of her footsteps, but he keeps quiet as she approaches.

Being married for over a decade, Mary can't remember the last time she was alone in a bedroom with a man who wasn't her husband and this realization suddenly makes her heart beat faster. Decades have passed since her first male encounter, back when she was a shy teenage girl, but the same sensations return now, encumbering her breathing and tingling her stomach, making her feel like a virgin again.

The man's blindfold is a welcome addition, though, helping calm Mary's nerves a bit. The thin layer of fabric covering the man's eyes is enough to put her in control and it effectively eliminates the only gaze that could have judged her for this compromising situation she finds herself in.

"Ladies, you have an easy task ahead of you. You are to explore your new companion using only your eyes -- no touching."

Even easier money, Mary smirks to herself.

"Gentlemen, strip down. Ladies, enjoy!"

What?! Like, naked?

The anonymous man just a few meters away from Mary bends forward, pulls down his boxers, and stands back up, completely naked. Evidently, his own partner had some effect on him before she left to continue the circle herself, his half-erect penis swaying back and forth after the vigorous strip-down.

Mary immediately looks away, but her pulse has already been put in second gear. Her first instinct is to remove herself from the room and leave this guy behind. Her innate shyness and the many years of marriage having nurtured her monogamous impulses: she's torn between wanting to run away and her more amoral instincts as a woman.

With no way back, however, Mary instead freezes like a deer caught in headlights, neither advancing nor retreating. She's trapped, but the second task is underway, and Mary has to make a quick decision.

It's very innocent, really. All I have to do is look. No touching, no interaction. It's not that different from watching some adult movies, really, and we've done plenty of that before. Actually, those are way raunchier!