Completing the Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's companion releases his grip on her and stands up. It looks like she wasn't the only one enjoying this task, as he's no longer flaccid, but rock-hard.

His cock swaying before her, she remains on her back with her legs open, briefly considering suggesting they go rogue. They could take things to the next level right now, him burying his cock inside her, just for a short moment, to release the sexual frustration she has pent up inside her.

Shaking that thought out of her head, Mary gets up, too.

"Thanks," she says, playfully placing her hand on his massive chest. One last touch before they part ways.

"I did have fun and I think you did, too."

Her hand slides down his torso to grab his rigid dick. He opens his mouth to say something but she cuts him off, squeezing his dick before leaving the room without looking back.

________________

Just earlier today, Mary lived a different life. She was a faithful wife, with eyes for no one besides her equally committed husband. Sure, they had fantasized and experimented a bit in the past, but always with each other and always well inside their comfortable boundaries.

That changed tonight. They have now journeyed way past several of those boundaries. It wasn't a singular event, not a specific moment she can put her finger on, but rather a slippery slope of one thing leading to another. Looking back, they are way past the point of no return.

But Mary has no desire to turn back now. She wants to push onwards, dig deeper, and see where this leads. Not due to any reckless abandon, but a rather undramatic realization that these carnal indulgences are not having any bearing on the relationship with her husband. Despite both their extramarital adventures -- or maybe because of -- she feels even deeper in love with Toby; her eternal soulmate, her safe home port.

At the moment, however, Mary wants to stay in these stormy weathers, for a while more.

Sue me, I want to fuck. I need a hard cock inside me. It's crazy but I don't really care if Toby fucks some slut. Actually, I really hope he gets lucky and has some fun!

"Congratulations, you have won six thousand dollars!" the speakers ring out.

I'd even ride that Evan guy right now. I bet he's carrying something big in those pants.

They have built an unstoppable sexual momentum here inside "the circle" and Mary is determined to see this game through. She eyes the NEXT door, getting ready to continue her trajectory -- forward, deeper into the circle.

"However, not everyone played by the rules in the previous task. Four participants couldn't refrain themselves and so we're forced to give out a warning and a punishment."

What? Oh, no... Because of a little finger?

"Mr One with Mrs Five, and Mr Eight with Mrs Four. For the duration of the next task, you'll all be forced to wear a blindfold."

Come on! That's not penetration, fingering is totally a part of oral.

Wait, did Toby hear that too? Evan only said "penetration" and that leaves a lot of room for interpretation. Toby can't think I just let my companion fuck me, right?

Mary realizes they have so much to talk about, so much to clarify. But there are still two more rooms between her and her husband. Two more tasks before she's back with her man again.

Just two more. But with each task more intense than the one before, she wonders what she will have to do before they are reunited? What other boundaries will she have to cross?

I'll push through. I'll go all the way, get it out of my system. Then me and Toby can reclaim each other and we'll have grown stronger together from this experience.

"Get ready! Cheaters, put on your blindfolds and then, everyone, get ready to meet your next companion."

The NEXT door opens. Before stepping through, Mary dutifully grabs a blindfold and, with a sigh, pulls it over her eyes.

I'm coming, babe.

She grins at the unexpected pun, before entering the next room.

# PART FOUR -- INTO THE FRY

## Chapter nine -- Home Run

As Mary enters the room, she hears someone chuckling from further in.

"Oh, someone's been naughty," a man's voice lightheartedly mocks her.

She snorts in response.

"Come, I'll help you."

A warm, firm hand grabs hers and leads her forward into the room. She's struck by the fact that he wears the same perfume as her husband.

Worst case, I can always pretend it's Toby. I wouldn't even have to close my eyes.

"I'm glad I'm not the one with a blindfold. You look delicious! I understand that your previous companion wanted to do more than just taste you."

"Meh! It was just a finger," Mary replies, in exasperation.

"I'm sorry, I just meant that you're hot. I'm looking forward to this next challenge with you."

He strokes her arm with his rough hand. A handyman, perhaps? His touch is warm and gentle, though, and, with his familiar smell, Mary immediately feels at ease.

Wow, I'm standing with a total stranger, both of us completely naked, he's touching me, and I'm totally okay with this. It's actually kind of nice.

She snaps out of her thoughts, as Evan speaks up.

"It's time! In your previous task, the only rule was 'no penetration'. Now we flip that."

A jolt of electricity shoots through Mary's body.

"Ladies, get in bed. Gentlemen, please penetrate your companions."

This is it, huh? This strange guy, whose name or even face I don't know, is going to fuck me.

Before she can start an internal debate whether to proceed or not, her companion takes charge and leads her towards the bed. She feels the soft bedding with her hands, turns her back to the stranger, and starts climbing up the bed.

Suddenly, the man grabs her hips with both hands and stops her from proceeding further. Mary finds herself on all fours, with her stranger dangerously close behind her, holding her firmly in place.

"Are you ready for more than a finger this time?"

So ready.

Mary closes her eyes behind the blindfold, and without saying a word, spreads her legs and arches her back, inviting her companion to fuck her.

For the first time since before dating her husband, so many years ago, Mary feels a novel dick press against her pussy. Its fat head is trying to enter her, but it's too big to fit.

Her mystery lover leans forward to apply more pressure, while she squirms her hips around, and her body opens up to him. He slides inside, inches disappearing inside her hungry cunt, and Mary gasps loudly from a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Ow, that's big," she grunts.

He snickers, as he pulls out his hefty meat and uses it to rub her clit instead, soaking himself with her wetness.

"No, put it back," she pleads.

He continues teasing by entering her with only the tip of his cock, in and out in short motions, relishing in her wet slit. Mary has already enjoyed a finger, but now she wants the whole hand.

She arches her back to give him a better angle. "More, give me more."

With that, the stranger impales her, completely driving his stocky log all the way inside the tight tunnel of her pussy. Deeply inserted between her legs, he begins rocking his hips, slowly but forcefully, massaging her insides.

Once a faithful wife, Mary transforms into a creature of pure sexual desires, any thoughts of her husband vanished. As her companion continues to pump her tight pussy, slowly in and out, she loses herself to the pleasure, giving herself up entirely to the unknown man and his big, hard cock.

Their rhythm picks up, edging them towards a not-too-distant crescendo. The stranger pushes harder and deeper, while his wife-toy opens herself up to take more of his meat, grabbing the bed sheets to steady herself against the onslaught.

Smacking sounds reverberate through the room, his hips against her butt and his balls slapping against her crotch.

Before the mating pair can reach their peak, however, they are suddenly interrupted by the crackling of the room's speakers.

"Excellent work, everyone!"

Mary snaps out of her dream-like state.

For fuck's sake! Fucking Evan, always fucking interrupting a good time.

"You look like you're enjoying this quite a bit, but we're going to save some of the fun for later."

"God damnit," the stranger says, while pulling out. Grabbing a handful of Mary's butt cheek, he continues with a yearning voice, "I wanted more of this pussy."

"It wanted more, too," she replies, with a sigh.

Evan interrupts again, "You know the drill, ladies."

Her mystery companion helps his wife-for-loan off of the bed and leads her to the NEXT door. He opens it and Mary leaves the room unceremoniously.

________________

Mary removes her blindfold and reality suddenly comes rushing in. She is struck by the realization of what she just did, the boundaries she just crossed. Yet, she's completely at peace with her actions. She let another man fuck her, but it was just that -- only fucking.

Even thinking of her husband, deep inside another woman, fulfilling his pleasures on his own, doesn't upset Mary. On the contrary, she finds herself excited by the thought.

I bet Toby wants more of that. I know I do!

With only one more room left before she's back with her husband, Mary is determined to see this through. She's both proud of her accomplishments and hungry for more.

"Seven thousand dollars, ladies and gentlemen!"

Wow, not bad. And there will be even more?!

"You have all been absolute champions tonight. Opening new doors, exploring your desires, and taking pleasure to a whole new level. Now we proceed to the final task, the ultimate challenge."

They couldn't have planned something to top what we just did, right? Mary naively thinks to herself.

"Previously you've played together with your companions. Now it's time to play against each other. Get ready, tonight's finale awaits."

Wait, what? How does that even work?

Her thoughts are spinning, but the loyal-in-her-own-way wife is excited to proceed, to take this journey to its natural conclusion, and then to be reunited with her husband. In whatever order that happens.

Mary takes a sip of water, just in case. Tying up her hair in a ponytail, she looks herself over in the mirror.

They haven't been lying tonight. I don't look bad!

She strokes her skin, enjoying the soft touch and sharp curves.

Yeah, I'd want to fuck myself, too.

It's time. She opens the door and steps through, ready for the finale.

## Chapter ten -- Double Trouble

The first thing Mary notices when she enters the room is its NEXT door, leading to her husband. One thin slice of wood is all that separates her from reuniting with her man.

She still has to complete the final task, however, and conquer her new companion. Mary reluctantly tears her eyes from the NEXT door and looks at the man standing before her, who greets her with an approving look.

"Well, well, well. It looks like they saved the best for last," he says.

Her eyes land on his broad, muscular chest and she feels an electric thrill course through her body, as she watches his pectorals flex when he crosses his arms over his chest. His thick, toned arms and sturdy, chiseled legs give him a powerful look, like a professional athlete. Taking in the sight, Mary feels a deep, primal urge to run her fingers along his washboard abs, and more.

Remembering the competition, she decides not to give up the initiative. "Yeah, I'm quite the prize. Question is, have you earned it?"

He smiles back. Challenge accepted.

Mary locks eyes with her new companion, clasps her hands behind her back to fully expose her bountiful breasts, and puts on her best cat-walk impression, as she approaches him at the center of the room.

"You're not bad yourself," she admits, scanning his naked body with lustful eyes. "Hope it's not all for show."

The man steps closer and the air between them becomes charged with an electricity that only raw desire can bring about.

"Oh, I think I can perform to your satisfaction, missus."

Evan interrupts their banter. "Ladies and gentlemen, the night is coming to an end and it's time for our grand finale. It's been a pleasure to watch you all take on our tasks with enthusiasm. But this is a game, with winners and losers, even if I think you should all feel like winners after tonight."

The jacked companion breaks in, "Yeah, and I want to claim my prize now."

He strokes her skin with a smooth, warm hand; from her neck and shoulder, down her arm, and resting firmly at her hip. A soft sigh escapes Mary, as she feels him taking control.

"You have all won seven thousand dollars at this point, and now you can double that! Or you could lose it all."

What the...?! No way am I leaving here without that money! I've earned it tonight.

"For this last task, there are no rules. Consent is mandatory, of course, but we put no other restraints on what you do as two adults, playing together. Except that you have to come. At least, one of you."

The prospect of leaving yet another room unfulfilled drives Mary furious.

Forget it, Evan. This companion can do whatever but I'm fucking coming, right fucking now!

"However," Evan continues.

Uh-oh. Here we go...

"If you make your companion come first, you win all their money. Conversely, if they make you come first or if they don't manage to come, you lose everything. Double or nothing!"

This throws a serious wrench in Mary's plans. With all her built-up sexual tension from all the playing tonight, she just wanted to release that pressure in an earth-shattering orgasm. Now it appears she will have to make her companion come first.

Perhaps if I give him a blowjob first? But then he'll go all limp and won't be any fun for me. Nah, no mouth, I want to feel that cock--

Her companion snaps her out of her strategizing. "What do you say, beautiful, are you ready to come?" he teases, with a grin.

"You seem quite ready yourself," she replies, reaching out to stroke his rock-hard cock. "Let's see what you've got."

He wastes no time, putting his other hand on her hips as well, slides both hands behind to grab her ass, and then lifts her up in the air.

"I'm going to enjoy this," he declares.

Mary wraps her legs around his muscular torso and feels his rigid member pointing straight up towards her crotch, its head resting against her wet opening.

Their mutual yearning is palpable and she finds herself melting into him, enveloped in his warmth and strength. Her skin is on fire, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Fuck me," she whispers.

He impales her on his spear and Mary moans as his inches disappear inside her.

After taking a few seconds to recover from the sensation, the man starts lifting her up and down, slowly working her pussy on his cock. She responds in kind, rocking her hips and grinding herself against him.

She wants more, harder, deeper, but the angle and position makes it hard for her to take control. The faithful wife is giving way to the locked-up sexual beast and Mary wants only to set it free.

"Go sit in the bed," she commands.

The man obeys, more than willing to hand over the reins to this lustful woman, at least for a moment. He gets into bed and sits up against the headboard, his stiff meat pointing straight up, coated with her juices.

She needs it inside her again, so she straddles him and uses a hand to guide him right. Sinking down, she feels him filling her again, pleasure exploding through her body.

"Fuck, you're tight," he grunts.

While Mary finds her rhythm, the mystery man takes his opportunity to taste her breasts. He licks and sucks her nipples, losing himself in the moment of her taste and the feeling of her pussy dragging up and down his solid cock.

Mary moans with pleasure.

Try and stop me now, Evan. This cock is mine and I'll ride it all the fucking way.

Seemingly in agreement, her companion grabs her waist to pull her harder onto himself. They quickly find an aggressive rhythm and start fucking with abandon, to the soaking sounds of his piston working inside her pussy.

Mary is close, but she won't lose this one.

I need to fucking come. But you first!

As they approach their climax, she feels a third hand on her shoulder, stroking her neck, grabbing her throat. She's been so caught up in the fucking, that she didn't notice someone entering their room.

Her companion looks up at the person behind Mary, before breaking out in a huge grin.

The newcomer speaks, "It's your lucky day, Mrs Five. I've got a special task just for you."

I know that voice.

Mary turns around and realizes who is caressing her.

Another man stands just inches away from the lovers -- Evan, naked as well, and with an impressive erection.

________________

Evan, interrupting again. But, what is he doing here now, all naked, with his dick swinging around?

"I have followed your transformation in here with relish, from the shy wife that you were to the incredibly sexy slut that you now are."

"Hey, I'm not a slu--"

"No? Is that your husband's dick inside your pussy, then? Mrs Five, you're most definitely a slut."

Mary's objection dies in her throat. How could she argue with that? She was just about to let a complete stranger release his seed inside her. That's not even remotely something a faithful wife does.

Evan nods towards her companion, who resumes his motion, slowly sliding his cock in and out of her snatch. Overwhelming pleasure washes over Mary, and, as a final confirmation of Evan's assessment, she lets herself be fucked, openly before the game host himself.

Evan continues, "You like that, don't you? You really are an exceptional slut. And you deserve a special offer in this finale."

Only half-cognizant, her head swimming from rapture, the slut-wife looks up, curious to hear what he's about to suggest.

Stroking himself with one hand and squeezing Mary's butt cheek with the other, Evan grins.

"Ever since I saw your cute little butt, Mrs. Five, and your husband grabbing it, I've wanted it."

He smacks her behind and grabs a handful, murmuring appreciatively. If Mary was horny before, she reaches a whole new level now.

"I'm going to fuck your ass," Evan declares, while coating his cock with lube, "and if you can make either me or your companion come, you'll double your winnings."

Mary has only tried anal twice before, both the result of many glasses of wine. She did like it, though, but she always felt so ashamed afterwards, like they had crossed a boundary. As if she even knew what a boundary was back then!

"Twice as fun, twice as much money," Evan says with a wink, and moves behind her.

Naked with two strangers, one fucking her pussy and the other about to fuck her ass, being used in a way she's never even dreamed of. In that moment, as she admits to herself that she wants to be fucked, to be used, she realizes that Evan is right. She's definitely a slut.

Bending forward, she gives her silent consent. Her companion pauses his motion, steadying Mary. Evan slides his cock between her cheeks and presses against her ass. It feels too big to fit, but he continues to press, and, suddenly, he slips past her sphincter. Mary jerks up, soundlessly crying out a mixture of pleasure and pain, surprise and salacious delight.

"There we go, good girl."

Evan continues to press and the rest of his member disappears, gripped by a tight pink ring, swallowed by her ass. She moves a hand down and finds her clit, which she rubs intensely, while his cock probes her depths.

The two men find their rhythm, working her pussy and ass in unison, massaging her in and out with their chunks of meat.

"Yes! More!" she calls out.

It's the first time Mary is double-penetrated. Judging from how completely she gives herself to the two strangers, it won't be the last.