Completing the Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep down, she knows she's only deceiving herself but she's not yet ready to confess to her ulterior reasons for wanting to proceed. She ignores that nagging question at the edge of her mind and, instead, gets ready for her next task.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to your new companion," Evan says as the NEXT door swings open. Mary is ready for her new partner and doesn't even hesitate before she enters the door to meet whomever she'll play with next.

# PART THREE -- HOT AND HEAVY

## Chapter seven -- Enough Talking

As she enters the room, Mary notices that it's marked as number one. She's finally looped around! With her husband in number five, there are only four more rooms until they're reunited.

But Mary isn't thinking that far into the future. Toby is getting close but his wife is only focused on right now, right here, and the task immediately ahead of her. Well, that, and the new stranger standing in front of her, with whom she'll perform whatever task they have cooked up.

Her companion is an older man, in his mid-fifties, with gray temples leading up to a rough, wave head of hair. A large, well-groomed beard frames his face, where kind, blue eyes pierce out of his mane to meet Mary's gaze. She finds him rugged like a lumberjack but attractive like a model, and his big, gentle smile makes her feel instantly at ease. Standing tall and proud, oozing with confidence, he offers her to take in his naked body; an invitation Mary readily accepts.

A broad pair of shoulders, perfectly proportioned for his large frame, lead to a strong, thick chest, amply carpeted by hair. Large arms and thick legs, corded with muscle and veins, bear witness of years of hard manual labor. His taut stomach is decorated by popping V-shaped muscles, directing Mary's eyes toward the centerpiece between his legs -- a large, yet still only half-erect penis dangles before her, almost defiantly.

He breaks the silence, and she snaps her eyes up to meet his. "Hi, there! I'm Matt. What's your name?"

"I'm, um, my name's... I'm called Mary," she stutters, surprised by the question and realizing that she never even knew the names of the previous men. The whole experience has been rather impersonal until now, with only nameless, naked bodies and primitive, biological responses.

"Hello, Mary," he says with a smile, amused by her awkwardness. "Are you having fun tonight?"

Matt is taking in her body with an appreciative look. His friendly mien mixes with a more calculating slyness, like a predator sizing up his prey, deciding on his next move.

Mary feels exposed, being alone with a strange man, both of them completely naked, but she doesn't mind showing off herself. She feels sexy and Matt's swelling appendage tells her she's not alone in that assessment.

"It's a little crazy," she replies. "We're-- I mean, I've never done anything like this before."

"Oh, I see, a newbie" he exclaims, with a smirk. "Me and my wife, we've been having all sorts of fun for over a decade now. But, yeah, this game is a little crazy! I think before the night is over, though, it'll get even crazier."

"Well, I just want to explore a little. Have some fun and maybe test my limits, you know?"

Evan interrupts the conversation.

"It's time for the next task! I hope you're ready to turn up the heat, because we're about to take this to the next level. Ladies, please get on your knees before your companion."

Where, exactly, are they going with this? Mary thinks to herself. She doesn't hesitate to obey, however, and kneels down.

"Excellent. Now use your hands to massage your companion's dick. Keep going, make him nice and hard, and don't stop until I say so. Have fun!"

The task begins. Mary and Matt lock eyes, both surprised by Evan's order.

"Well, Mary, this is your opportunity to explore," Matt challenges her.

Urged on by something deep within her, she doesn't even hesitate. Without breaking eye-contact, Mary reaches out with her right hand and grabs Matt's half-erect member.

If Toby gets to fondle some random slut, it's only fair that I can touch a little, too.

She begins stroking her hand up and down Matt's shaft, feeling the texture of his phallus beneath her fingers.

It's been ages since she touched another man this way. He's a very attractive guy, and she feels like she's been aroused for hours, but the novelty of the situation, in particular, is like throwing gasoline at a kindling. This is not a challenging task for Mary; she thoroughly enjoys feeling this man's meat in her hand.

As Mary continues her rhythmic movement, she can feel Matt slowly growing in her hands. It's an abundantly sized cock, and it's getting larger with every stroke.

Matt lets out a moan, clearly enjoying the treatment. So is Mary, empowered by his reaction to her skills. He's squirming in her grasp and she's in complete control of his pleasure.

As he's growing, she feels herself getting wet. Her pussy is throbbing at this point, moist and swelling.

Lost in the moment, she's almost startled when Evan speaks up.

"What a performance! You have done excellent and are all well-worth the winnings of four thousand dollars."

"But stay put!" he continues, without Mary even having considered getting up, let alone releasing Matt's dick.

________________

"Your next task begins right away. Ladies, now use your mouth to pleasure that cock. Don't stop, until I say so, or he does, whichever happens first."

Mary looks up at her companion, still with her hand firmly grasping his dick, and their eyes meet. The shared desire is clear as day and they both know what will happen next, the natural progression of two people who are far from being done with each other.

"Let's test your limits, Mary."

Replies are superfluous. Besides, she's about to employ her mouth for other uses than talking.

Mary pulls down on his shaft, stretching the skin and fully exposing the head of his penis. Their eyes exchange an urge, as she begins licking the root with long, deliberate strokes. Taking her time, her tongue slowly travels upwards along the stick and Mary is savoring the texture of his meat.

Circling the head with her tongue, he lets out a moan of pleasure. A drop of pre-cum has formed at the top of Matt's dick and Mary eagerly licks it up, relishing the salty taste, before giving the head a kiss. The sensation of her lips against his rock-hard member is too much for Matt and he grunts with rapture.

"Open your mouth," he half-orders, half-pleads her.

Mary licks her lips and smiles before obeying. Her hand lets go of his dick and she surrenders her wide-open mouth.

Matt puts one hand on each side of her head to hold it steady, while he slowly guides his cock between her lips, groaning, as he disappears inside. It's an imposing length to work with, and, only halfway in, Mary gags and jerks back, as the cock hits the back of her throat.

"Not bad. You can take quite a lot."

Matt withdraws his manhood from her mouth, before promptly pushes it in again, penetrating Mary's lips and holding her head while fucking her mouth. In and out with slow, rhythmic movements, Matt breathes hard, as he revels in claiming her orifice with his member.

"That's a good girl, keep sucking."

Mary is equally elated by the experience, and that comment pushes her over the edge. She willingly yields her mouth, taking great pleasure in feeling his dick stroke her tongue, as it works its way back and forth.

Captured by the experience, her left hand has unconsciously started kneading one of her breasts; grabbing the whole mound, stroking the areola, and rubbing the nipple.

Her other hand reaches out towards Matt's crotch to cup his balls and gently play with them, massaging his scrotum. A wave of arousal washes over Mary, as she thinks of the seed inside the sack, multiplying with Matt's building excitement, and threatening to shoot out of his stiff cannon. An unbidden curiosity enters her mind and she wonders what his cum would taste like. Looking into Matt's eyes, and noticing the raw lust in his eyes, she suspects he wouldn't mind erupting in her mouth.

Slowing down his thrusts, the dick resting far back in Mary's mouth, Matt pauses and smiles enigmatically.

"I think you can take even more. Are you ready for a challenge?"

Overcome with the desire to feel more of this cock, deep inside her, but with her mouth already filled to the brink, Mary only nods in consent. She's only deep-throated one other man before, many years ago, even before she met Toby. Her husband doesn't know she's been this slutty before, but now Matt's fleshy tower will be her second and she longs for it to descend her gullet.

His hands running through her hair, Matt grabs a handful before pushing Mary's head down onto his member. As he sinks deeper in her throat, she can feel his pleasure building, his breathing becoming deeper and heavier.

A drop of her juices runs along her thigh, and she realizes how soaking wet she is. Without noticing, her free hand has unconsciously found its way between her legs to touch herself, while Matt was fucking her mouth.

Taking him in deeper, Mary relishes the sensation of being filled so completely. Her lips travel his length, until they kiss his groomed pubes. He's all the way in, deep in her throat, and she's not a little proud of her accomplishment.

Giving herself a moment to adjust to his size, she begins small bobs, barely moving her head, not willing to give up what she's conquered. Mary slides her lips up and down the last bit of his cock, enveloping him completely and fucking him with her mouth and throat. She loses sense of time and space, as she milks him with steady movements up and down, awaiting an award that she feels is getting close.

As if on cue, Evan speaks up.

"The task is finished, even if you are not. Ladies, please cease what you're doing and make your way to the NEXT waiting room."

A sense of loss overcomes Mary, as Matt pulls his dick out of her mouth, along with a sobering awareness of what she's just done. She stands up but can't bear to look Matt in the eyes, ashamed of how fully she just gave herself to him and afraid to admit how much more she would have given.

She walks over to the door and opens it, but freezes as he calls out to her.

"You're far from your limit yet, Mary. You have a lot more to explore and I can only hope we will meet again some day. If for nothing else, I would love to finish what we started here."

So would I, she thinks to herself, as she exits the room and the door closes behind her.

________________

In the waiting room, Mary pours herself a big glass of water and savors the cold drink.

Sucking cock makes a girl thirsty, she thinks to herself, smiling.

If the married couple had a boundary, it's now been crossed by a margin. She just took a stranger's dick in her mouth, and, perhaps worse, she enjoyed it. Her husband probably shoved himself down the throat of some random woman and most definitely enjoyed that.

There's no going back from this. What they did can't be undone. Nor, it dawns on her, would she want to.

Mary is completely at peace with both their extramarital fun. Like it's the most natural thing in the world, if Toby face-fucked another married woman. In fact, thinking of him enjoying himself, Mary is filled with a warm, compassionate love for her husband.

I love you, babe, and I love doing this together with you.

She's wiping off saliva and other fluids from her chest, when she hears a familiar crackle from the speakers.

"Congratulations, everyone! Your winnings are now at five thousand dollars. And what a fantastic show you all put on! Made me feel like I'm on the wrong side of the glass."

What a little perv, that Evan guy. I'm sure he's got a hard-on right now, watching us girls blowing one another's husband. I bet he'd love it if one of us sucked his dick instead!

Their host is on the other side of the massive glass wall, though, and Mary is more focused on what's behind the next door. And who is behind the next door.

That's room number one done, so I only have number two, three, and four left before I'm back with Toby. So three more rooms, three tasks remaining. Watch me conquer them all! I'll complete this circle and I'm going to enjoy it.

Mary finishes cleaning herself and splashes some water on her face.

"For the next task we're increasing the difficulty again. This time, though, the struggle will be less in what you have to do and more in what you're not allowed to do."

The law-abiding, rule-following wife snickers to herself. Normally, staying within the boundaries is her forte. Here, however, in this crazy game they're playing, things are anything but normal, and Evan's challenge both excites and scares her.

Bring it on, she thinks, trying to summon more confidence.

The NEXT door opens, beckoning her onwards and daring her to take this to a new level.

Mary hesitates for just a split second, before committing and stepping through.

## Chapter eight -- Like a Lollipop

As soon as she steps inside Room Two, she's greeted by the biggest man she's ever seen. Slabs of muscles cover his body, one bulge on top of the other, rippling as he gracefully moves towards his tiny, female companion.

Mary's used to seeing muscular men at her local gym but this monster is on a whole other level. She feels a little intimidated, as he approaches, stopping just an arm's-length away.

The man stands tall, towering over her, his bulky form illuminated by the soft light of the room. His body is lean and toned, with visible lines and striations in each muscle. Broad shoulders give way to an expansive chest and toned abs, with chiseled arms and thickly muscled legs completing the work of art.

His hair is jet black and perfectly coiffed, framing his tanned skin and masculine face. Deep eyes of piercing blue accompany his strong and straight nose, the perfect complement to his full lips, which are turned up into a slight smirk. A strong and angular jawline accentuates his prominent cheekbones. He has a look that commands respect, and an aura that demands attention.

"So, what do you think?" he asks her, in a deep voice.

"Well, wow, not bad. I mean, you're massive."

"No," he laughs, "I mean the task. What do you think it is?"

"Oh, that!" Her cheeks suddenly turn red. "Yeah, I think, I don't know. Maybe something more for us girls?"

"You didn't like the last one very much?"

"No, I loved it! I mean-- It was fun. I kind of like that."

The bodybuilder laughs again, heartily. "Don't worry, hun, I loved it, too," he says with a wink.

Thinking about this man just getting a blowjob, Mary's eyes instinctively dart down towards his crotch. Curiously, he's completely flaccid, not like someone who just had their dick sucked.

"You sure? It doesn't look like you enjoyed it very much."

"Oh, this?" he says and grabs his junk. "Let's just say I enjoyed it a little too much."

Oh my god, did the girl before me make him cum?!

"But don't worry, baby, there's more where that came from. I'm sure we'll enjoy what's next, too. You look like you could be a lot of fun."

With an awkward laugh, the blushing wife replies, "Yeah, you too."

Evan breaks in, "It's time! Ladies, please get in bed."

It's not the first time tonight that Mary has been ordered to get in bed with a strange, naked man, but hearing it out loud still sends a shiver through her body. Despite having just sucked a stranger's dick, being told to "get in bed" somehow sounds more menacing, more taboo.

Mary obeys her command, though, modestly sitting down at the foot of the bed, feet still touching the floor, watching her giant companion and wondering what they'll have her do this time.

"Gentlemen, our lovely women just sucked your cocks and now you get to return the favor. Your task is to pleasure your companion with your mouths."

Oh, I like the sound of that!

"However! You may only use your mouth. For now," Evan adds with an almost audible smirk.

About time I— us girls get some action too. Let's see if he's all show, this beast.

Looking into the eyes of her companion, Mary leans back and opens her legs as an invitation to begin the task.

"Mmm, I can work with that." He smiles and gets down on his knees before her, scooping up her legs and putting them over his massive shoulders.

Pushing Mary down on her back, effortlessly, he commands her, "Lie down and enjoy!"

As his chiseled face dives in, she can feel his breath on her shaved vulva, carefully kissing her sensitive skin, taking in her scent. Shivering with anticipation, she looks down to see what's happening.

"I'm already loving your pussy," he says with genuine adoration, his enormous neck bulging behind his head as he looks up and locks eyes with Mary.

"Well, it's all yours."

With that, his strong hands grip her hips and Mary suddenly feels locked in place. She's completely in his power now, and he could do whatever he wants to her. The vulnerability adds to her excitement and she submits, leaning back to relish in his handiwork.

A warm, wet tongue savors her labia for a few seconds, before working its way between them, into her slit. His saliva mixes with her juices, generously lubricating her cunt. Two thumbs pry her open for him to more easily massage her intimate parts with his mouth.

"There," she gasps, as he finds her clit and a surge of electricity flashes through Mary's body.

He digs in and alternately licks and sucks, rhythmically pleasuring her, and she responds with grateful moans.

"Yes, like that. More."

Reestablishing his solid grip of her hips, he moves her with ease, as if she weighed nothing, simultaneously licking her and grinding her cunt against his tongue.

Lost in the moment and wanting more, Mary grabs one of his hands and puts it on her breast. He quickly responds and begins massaging her, both with hunger and tenderness. She, in turn, strokes his bulging arm, feeling each well-defined muscle in intricate detail.

"Please, more," she pleads and uses her other arm to spread her pussy open for him, allowing him full access.

He licks and flicks, delving into her folds and exploring her every inch. His hand moves between both her breasts, softly but firmly massaging them, and she arches her back in pleasure, writhing under his treatment, her desire intensifying with each passing second.

Something big is brewing within her. It has been brewing for some time now. And it wants out.

Releasing her tits, he puts a finger on her lips and she dutifully opens her mouth to start sucking the digit. He groans from the warm sensation.

"I wish that wasn't my finger," the man admits.

He retracts his finger from her mouth, glistening with saliva, and moves it between her legs, towards her opening.

"Me too," she confesses back.

Realizing what's about to happen, she closes her eyes in shame and submission.

A gasp of pleasure escapes her lips as the finger slides inside her and he begins slowly moving it in and out of her willing cunt. As he finds his rhythm, his tongue begins working Mary's clit again, and she loses herself in pleasure.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop."

The feeling intensifies and she knows that she's close now. A stranger is about to give her a release. Wrapping her legs around his back, she grinds his face in sync with his rhythm, savoring the sensation of his fingers inside her. He continues to explore her depths, bringing her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.

Just moments before she's pushed over the edge, her nemesis speaks up.

"Excellent work, gentlemen! I believe you returned the favor with interest. Please disengage and, ladies, make your way through the NEXT door."