Complexities Pt. 05

Story Info
Liv joins Abel and Aaron out on the balcony.
2.9k words
4.27
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hours seemed to flyby and it was time he was finished with his musings for the day he ended the stream. No sooner was the front door banged open and Livia was coming into the apartment. She chuckled as she walked in to see me, dressed in gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt, and Abel, still only in his briefs. He grinned at her, "Just in time, hon," Abel said to my "hon" happily as he held his hand out to her. Sliding her slender fingers into his palm he brought the back of her hand to his lips

"Just in time for what, exactly? Doesn't look like you've budged since I left?" Liv giggled as she came around the couch, looking at me expectantly as she dug her well loved pack of cigarettes out of her work apron. I found myself standing and following after her without much of a thought and once outside. Abel stood behind me as Livia went to curl up in her spot on the cushioned bench. In the dark, the flame of her lighter danced in an intoxicating way highlighting her gorgeous face as she lit the end of her cigarette. Then, it was the bright red ember that bounced around the air.

"Let me bum one." Abel ordered in his quiet style, coming to stand next to me against the railing this time, sliding his hand onto the middle of my back, resting on that curve. As I got the cigarette out, he leaned in, not moving to take it from me. Carefully I placed the filter between his lips and, after a few strikes to my BIC, lit the end while trying to keep my hand blocking the wind at the same time. Wasn't as easy to do for another person, but it reminded me of when I would do the same for Liv. When we were far too young but desperate for the toxins. "Thank you, baby," he mumbled before taking in a long drag and slipping his phone out of his pocket.

I was taking in my own first hit when I heard Liv giggle again in the night and my eyes shot to her. She was looking back at me, a mischievously playful shimmer in her pretty green eyes. "Better finish up with that smoke, Aaron. Abel has a task for you~" She all but sang it to me and the tone had my face turning completely red. A task? Seriously? I was just trying to enjoy my smoke like they were.

"What do you want now?" I asked, my eyes sliding over to Abel, who kept his mouth shut and just smiled at me. What a shit. Couldn't believe this was the pervert we picked out. He looked over to Liv and nodded for her to go ahead.

"You need to suck his cock," Livia finally told me. Her eyes darted mischievously between me and Abel. "And I know you'll do a good job, you know exactly how you like it~" She teased, moving a bit on the bench so she could face the two of us, her legs falling open lazily beside her. This could not be happening. But it was, as I quickly found out when I noticed Abel had taken himself out of his briefs and was slowly stroking his swollen meat right beside me. Cheeks burned with bashful nerves of trying this out in front of my other lover, but I was determined to impress both of them at once.

Firmly and nervously stubbing out more than half my cigarette in the ashtray beside me, I turned to Abel and after a confirmatory nod in his eyes, I slid down to my knees, using my hands on his warm body to help guide me down gently. The concrete was almost a relief, it was slightly cold against the knees through my thin sweatpants but it was grounding in a way I needed. We had eye contact for a second or two, my hand unsteadily shook a little as I reached up to replace his hand with my own, my eyes staying locked on to him, as I firmly wrapped my fingers around his thick throbbing cock. "How much did you pay?" I asked, tongue darting out and wetting my lips. My stare was connected with Abel's for a few more seconds while a smirk grew onto his face.

"$300. Seems fair enough?" He informed me smoothly, drawing his fingers through my short blond hair, patting me as if I was a dog. Abel leaned back against the metal railing and took his cigarette back into his mouth to take a long draw on it. "Get a taste." He calmly ordered as the smoke escaped his mouth as he spoke, though he forced the rest out anyway when he finished. I had a deep breath, it hit me these two had planned this.

Getting a salty sticky taste of him was exactly what I planned to do. Forcing my stare from his, and taking my eyes back to his erection in front of me, I nervously leaned in and licked the beaded up precum from his slit right away. That familiar taste made me feel more confident as I began to slide his tip into my mouth, soft lips rubbing against his shaft as I took in as much as I possibly could. Embarrassingly, it was not as much as I wanted though, only a little over half of his cock was able to fit in my mouth still and even then I was choking on it slightly. Pathetic. I had seen my dainty Livia gobble his cock down like it was nothing and there I was already having trouble? Fillatio really was a skill.

"God damn, you're so fucking adorable!" Abel barked as he held tightly on to the locks of my hair, to the point it stung pleasantly. The pain was helping. He didn't force me to take more though, still allowing me the autonomy to move on my own. Slowly I was bobbing my head while I adjusted my lips to cover my teeth. It was not comfortable, that was for sure, but there was something about being in that position while sucking on him that made my cock strain against my underwear and bulge against thin, loose sweatpants.

I was given a bit of time to get used to having his thick cock stuffing my mouth before Abel grabbed onto the base and pulled out, shaft and tip nice and covered in my spit. Within seconds, he was slapping me gently in the face with it, more like bouncing it against my cheek, leaving it wet. He then began tracing over my plush pink lips with the swollen tip, coating them with my own saliva and his leaking precum. "Good boy~"

Looking up to him I was surprised to see he had his phone out right in front of him. Was he really scrolling social media while I was giving him a blowjob?! No, of course that wasn't it. He had been filming and he turned the phone so I could see what I was missing out on behind me. Livia looked like an angel, a lewd one lost in the bliss of passion with her hand down her pants and chest exposed, fingers tweaking and pinching her erect nipple. Her cigarette was perched between her lips, half burnt up and nothing but ash that was hanging on by a thread, threatening to fall all over her exposed skin. Now that I knew she was there and what she was doing, I could hear the faint sound of her fingers thrusting into her sopping wet pussy.

As he let me watch the whole clip he took, Abel shifted the head of his cock between my lips and fed me as much of his shaft as he could before hitting the back of my throat and making me gag around him. I could feel how the hole of my throat tightened up around his invading dick. This time, after putting his phone on the thin bar of the railing, the bigger man kept control. He used my mouth as his fuck toy, though thankfully he was being gentle and not trying to choke me out with it. He even held onto the base so his own hand would stop him from going in too far. The only things I needed to do was keep my mouth nice and wet for him while also moving my tongue about and providing some suction. Throughout this I was lost in a world of the man using me. His musky smell surrounded me and the sounds from Liv were quickly mixing with the noises his wet thrusting was making. My jaw throbbed like hell and my mouth, chin, and cheeks were sticky and wet with a combination of spit and precum.

I whined, unsure how much more I could take, but Abel's hold only tightening on my hair. "Come on, Aaron baby. I'm almost there. Don't give up on me yet," he groaned in a low, explicit tone, thrusts now speeding up desperately. It was like I could feel how his cock was throbbing now that he was getting so needy and close. The shaft pulsated against my tongue as he slipped in and out before finally pressing the tip down against the middle and forcing me to get a good taste of the hot explosion. "Holy fuck," he tossed his head back, strings that escaped his bun laying against his sweat slicked face.

He didn't pull out until he filled my mouth with what little seed he had left to spill. It was an interesting consistency and taste, let alone the temperature that was oddly warm. I found it a bit difficult to get my body to swallow, my gag reflex was ready to kick in, but before I could worry too much over that, Liv was kneeling beside me. Smiling, she was soon pressing a hungry kiss against my puffy rubbed red lips. Her devious tongue pushed between them and began greedily scooping most of the cum from me. She seemed eager to clean his cum out of my mouth and swallow it right away. While she dipped back in for more, her thin fingers pushed down into my underwear, wrapping around my aching shaft, and using her arm to push the waist of them and my pants down. It took no more than two or three practice strokes from my love before I groaned against her mouth and shot my jizz onto Abel's lower leg, my half lidded eyes following it dripping down to the top of his foot.

Liv pulled from the kiss and followed my gaze, laughing gently. "Wow, nice shot," She teased, sitting back on her knees and digging her vibrating phone from her pocket. These people and their phones! They were addicted. I groaned a little, sitting on my ass instead of my aching knees for a moment. I felt cramped from being in the same position for so long.

"You were the one holding it." I reminded her, both of us like well behaved pets looking up to our owner Abel who just leaned against the railing, a smirk playing on his handsome face as he tucked his flaccid saliva covered cock back into tight briefs.

"Damian wants us to come to a party at his estate Saturday!" Liv squealed looking at her phone as if she were a fangirl of the man in question. "Oh my god, Aaron you have no idea. His place is fucking amazing. You're going to love it there,"

Would I? Possibly, but somehow I feel it would not be quite as fun for me as it was my lover. She had been there a couple times already. Knew what she liked. Which was probably his bedroom. Sounded like Liv had already decided for me that I would be going to this thing. I was both excited and nervous to meet with Damian again. Unlike Abel, he had shown little to no interest in me. I wondered what our overall relationship would look like now that he had a thing for my Livia.

After cleaning up and having a quick but filling dinner, the three of us crammed into our bed. It was a king, but there was not much room with three fully grown adults taking up space. To start out, Liv was in the middle with me and Abel on either side. The strong arm of the other man was stretched over her small body and laid over the slight curve of my side as well.

I had a hard time trying and then sleeping and seemed to be the only one. My brain was over engaged with thoughts. I could tell Livia was gone to sleep by how even and gentle her breaths were. I enjoyed that moment, feeling the rhythm as I held her with both arms. They were wrapped tightly around her waist as I pressed my face into the back of her neck. Abel's fingers finally stopped drawing little patterns all over my side and his hand laid limp and heavy against me. Not only that, he was breathing a bit louder and I could hear the way his body was on autopilot. These two were off in dream land and here I was, stomach knotted with worry and stress that heavily conflicted with the satisfaction and excitement for what was coming next. Without Liv's body there for me to hold onto and Abel's heavy arm, I would have been rolling around. Not that I had much space to do that. I'm not sure when I fell asleep, nor when Liv must have gotten up in the middle of the night and I rolled right into her spot, but wiggling my way against Abel's chest and in his arms. The man's warm body molded right on me and that was how I woke the next morning with Livia on my other side, enjoying all the room of the bed our cuddling awarded her.

Abel did not hang around for long that morning, declaring as he yanked up his pants that he needed to make up for missing out on his morning jog. There was not a hope in hell of us running anywhere. As such it was a relaxing Friday between me and Liv, finally getting to have a whole day alone since luckily we were both off work for the next couple days. Didn't happen often, but this week our schedules finally lined up for a good long weekend.

We had to enjoy one whole day to ourselves and we knew the next would be for Damian. Although from what I heard about the night Liv shared with him Wednesday, while I was in the throes of passion with Abel, I wondered if she would really be up for it. She was quite sore coming home that night with a sexy dress and those lovely red crotchless panties in tow. Getting to feel them as I folded them and put them in the dresser was enough action for me on our day of rest though. Still I couldn't help but picture how she had come home and almost embarrassingly stuffed them into the wash right away. I couldn't wait for a night to have her wearing them for me so I could get them all messy as well.

Damian wasn't the only one who knew how to get my love to wet herself. I was the first to do it, of course, a couple years back. It had been unexpected and shocking. But fun, as it was the first time I ever made her gush. We had been at a graduation party at a friend's house. We had both been pretty sloshed at the time and she pissed all over me and the bed we had been rudely using. Thankfully, as it was a rager of a party, I was able to get away with flipping the mattress and trashing the sheets without anyone knowing. I was thrilled to think of the idea of her being the exact position but with the crotchless panties and on our own bed.

On a more domesticated level that day to ourselves was spent taking Dave on a long walk and to the dog park, doing a little cleaning around the apartment, and having a nice dinner I made for the both of us. I think we both needed a little break from sex, so that night we watched a movie in bed and fell asleep in one another's arms. It had been perfect, really. There was nothing more I would rather do with my lover that night.

The next morning was a bit of a frenzy with Livia taking over the bathroom to wash up and shave and get herself ready for the pool party Damian was having. She did not want a single hint of a hair in the wrong place. We had gotten more information from him that morning, like what time to be there and what to wear. Which... came down to nothing at all when we got in the pool. Seems he had a no clothes allowed policy and It had me feeling a cold nervousness.

Who all was gonna be there? Was this a massive party with a lot of nude people hanging around? It was gonna be enough for me that I would be stark naked in front of Damian alone. He was my girl's new... boyfriend? I needed to make a good impression, right?