Lake House Videos

Story Info
Jack's first bisexual video.
2k words
4.29
9.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
250 Followers

For those of you that have read a series that I've been working on called The Lake House, this is a script from a bisexual video that Jack has with Stephanie and Blake. I tried to write this as much as possible as a stand alone story, so it's not necessary to read the other series.

Since this is a video, it might be necessary to describe the characters in the script so here are their stats:

JACK - 5'8" and 145 pounds. While not muscle bound, it shows that Jack works on his body and has done a good job of it.

STEPHANIE: Jack's wife. 34C-25-32. 5'5" and maybe 115 lbs. What more could you possibly need to know.

Both Jack and Stephanie are white.

BLAKE: Black. 6'2" and about 230 pounds. Solid, very solid. He wields an 11 x 6 inch cock.

While our characters use fictitious names during the video, I've used their real names here for continuity of characters.

For those of you that have read the other series, imagine this video being shot at the Lake House.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens with Jack and Blake sitting around a lunch table.

JACK: The Lions are playing the Packers this Sunday. I'm looking forward to watching the game.

BLAKE: Fuckin' Lions. Every time you think they have turned the corner, it winds up that they're going the wrong way on a one way street.

Jack laughs.

JACK: You should come over Sunday to watch the game. I've got an 80 inch TV.

BLAKE: Sure thing. I'd love to check out your big screen.

The scene breaks to Jack greeting Blake at his front door. Blake walks in and is looking up and around.

BLAKE: You got money?

JACK: Yeah. I got lucky with a couple of investments and I made enough to build this place. The game doesn't start for 15 minutes. Would you like a tour?

BLAKE: Yeah. Show me the way.

The next scene breaks to Jack leading Blake to an enclosed pool area.

JACK: Great.

Jack turns to look at Blake, behind him.

JACK: Blake, I'd like you to meet my wife, Stephanie.

Stephanie stands up from the chaise that she had been laying upon. She was wearing a very tiny binkini.

STEPHANIE: Blake. It's great to meet you. Jack said you were handsome. I'm glad to see he wasn't wrong. Can I get you boys a margarita?

Jack leads Blake out onto the back patio. There is a large lake in the background.

BLAKE: This place is amazing, Jack.

The camera catches Blake staring back at the enclosed pool.

JACK: Yeah. I consider myself lucky. A fucking smoking hot wife and a great house and an income to keep them both.

Blake laughs.

BLAKE: Man. You're living the dream.

JACK: Stephanie and I have a lot of dreams. For instance, I love to see her taken by a big stud. There is one caveat, though.

The camera pans to Blake just staring at Jack.

JACK: At a minimum, I get to suck your cock before AND after you fuck her. I'm going to clean you, then her up. While I'm cleaning her, if you're interested you can clean my ass in preparation for you fucking me. Does any of that interest you?

The camera catches Blake with his mouth open.

BLAKE: Man. I didn't know you were married. I thought that you were inviting me over to fuck just you. Do you think my answer is any different after seeing her.

Blake is pointing at the house. The camera pans to Stephanie walking out in her swimsuit with a margarita in each hand.

JACK: The game is about to start. Why don't we go watch the first quarter?

Stephanie hands a glass to Jack, then to Blake. She takes Blake by the arm and leads him towards the Great Room with the 80 inch TV.

In the Great Room, Stephanie sits with Blake on the couch facing the screen. Jack sits off on the side so that he can watch both the screen and his wife.

STEPHANIE (leaning in to speak with Blake discretely): I'm sure that Jack told you what he would like, but I'm here to say there is ONE rule. Jack is in charge. Are we clear on that?

Stephanie starts to stroke Blake's cock over his shorts.

STEPHANIE: I'm going to enjoy this. What do you think, Blakey? Do you want to fuck me? Do you agree to the rule? It requires a yes to both questions.

The camera shows a shot of Stephanie rubbing the outline of an 11 inch cock.

Then the next scene shows Blake with his head bent backwards with his eyes closed.

BLAKE: The answer is Yes. What ever Jack says.

Stephanie jumps up and straddles Blake.

STEPHANIE: You don't know how much I hoped that was going to be your answer. Take me to my bedroom and then take me. Jack will be right behind us.

Blake stands up easily carrying the weight of Stephanie.

The scene cuts to Blake walking into a bedroom still carrying Stephanie with her legs around his hips, his hands on her ass and her arms wrapped around his neck.

Stephanie looks behind her and Blake lays her onto the bed. In a flash, Stephanie has the top to her bikini off and Blake is sucking on her tits. Every once in a while, Blake will nibble on a nipple and Stephanie will noticeably shiver.

STEPHANIE: I need you in me NOW!

Blake removes his clothes, then without removing the bikini bottom, he moves the thong string aside and presses his cock against the vaginal opening. He holds it there.

BLAKE: Do you want me to shove it all in, or do you need me to work my way in? You're hubby doesn't have much to work with.

The camera cuts to Jack. He is sitting in a chair naked, stroking his 4.5 inch dick.

STEPHANIE: He doesn't have the biggest dick, but he knows how to use it AND I love him madly. How many guys do you know would allow you to fuck their wife or lady friend with no doubt at all that she would still be his at the end of the session. He trusts me and I trust him. He wanted this. Do you want this?

The camera shows Blake starting to penetrate Stephanie.

BLAKE: Man. Where did he find you?

STEPHANIE (chuckling): You'd never believe that story.

Blake starts to fuck Stephanie. Long and slow.

BLAKE: Can I take you. Can I try to make you mine.

STEPHANIE: Give it your best shot stud.

Blake picks up the pace and the camera shows Stephanie cumming on his cock.

BLAKE: So Jack likes creampies, eh? I'm about to give him a nice treat.

The camera shows Blake thrusting into Stephanie, with his face in contortions.

After several minutes of fucking, Blake allows Stephanie to get up and she starts sucking on his cock.

Jack is kneeling down next to the bed watching the action.

Stephanie kneels in front of Blake. She grabs his hands and places them on her tits.

STEPHANIE: Jack is going to blow you. While he's doing that, you get to play with these.

BLAKE: What ever Jack says.

Jack gets on the bed, and lays on his back, with his head off the end. Stephanie straddles his hips and sits down on his cock.

STEPHANIE: Step right up, Blake. Jack's going to get that whole hog down his throat, but it may take a bit. Don't choke him, because I love him.

Blake steps up and starts feeding his cock to Jack. On the second stroke, Blake feels Jack swallow and another 2 inches enter before he backs out.

STEPHANIE: He's good, isn't he? Go ahead. Swallowing your cock whole is going to be ONE of his highlights for the afternoon.

Blake slowly pushes his cock into Jack's throat. He got 9 inches in this time before Jack taps him out.

STEPHANIE: You're not allowed to cum in him. You're going to get sloppy seconds. You've got to last as long as Jack does. You're in luck though, Jack doesn't tend to last long the first time.

Stephanie starts bouncing on Jack's cock. She leans forward and finds a way to lick Blake's cock as it withdraws from Jack's mouth. When Blake sends his cock in the next time, Jack swallows it whole.

Stephanie sits up.

STEPHANIE: Jack's about to cum. When he does, his throat is going to drive you wild. You can't withdraw until he stops cumming. I'll tell you when.

Blake enters Jack throat again, and Jack starts moaning loudly around the cock. His hips start bucking, raising Stephanie up.

STEPHANIE: Do you feel that Blake. He's cumming from having you in his throat, not because of anything I've done to him. Now his throat is trying to make you cum. Do you want to cum, Blake?

BLAKE (looking strained): Yes.

Stephanie pushes Blake away and gets off Jack and moves around so that her cunt is just above Jack's face.

STEPHANIE: Ok, big boy. Step right up. Jack will guide you in.

Blake steps forward. Jack reaches for the cock hovering above him, and guides the tip to Stephanie's hole. Blake slides in to the hole, and you see some cum squeezed out. Jack lifts his head to start licking the cum. As Blake slides out, Jack's tongue is cleaning off the bottom, slick with cum.

It doesn't take long, and Blake is firing into Stephanie's cunt. Jack is licking his balls as much as possible. On one withdrawl, Blake slips out of Stephanie and now he is cumming on Jack's face. Once Jack's facial is done, Blake shoves his cock back in Jack's mouth.

BLAKE: That's it, Jack. Clean that cock, then you're going to get your wish. I'm fucking that ass.

Jack promptly cleans the cum from Blake's cock, and then gets to work on Stephanie's cunt. She has been doing what she could to keep Blake's cum in her vagina, but there was so much it was still leaking out.

As Jack starts to clean Stephanie, Blake gets down behind Jack and starts eating his ass. The camera shows first Jack licking up his creampie, then Blake working his tongue into Jack's smooth ass.

Once they are ready, Jack turns around to see if Blake needs any help getting back to erection. Jack had chosen well. Blake is hard and ready.

JACK: Lube is on that nightstand. It's been a while since I've taken anything that size, so take it easy at first.

Blake lubes up his fingers and starts to work one, then two into Jack's ass. Shortly a third finger joins the group.

JACK: I'm going to fuck Stephanie while you fuck me. Your job, if you should decide to accept it, is to NOT crush the two of us.

Blake works his cock into Jack's ass.

BLAKE: Does that answer your question, Sir?

Jack leans over and inserts his cock into Stephanie, and they share a sensuous kiss. At first, Blake is standing up (or more precisely, crouching) as he drives his cock deep into Jack's bowels.

Blake leans over supporting his weight by his massive arms. He looks down into Stephanie's eyes staring back up at him.

STEPHANIE: It's like you're still fucking me Blake. Give it to him hard. Make him cum in me.

Stephanie cums, then Jack. Jack withdraws his cock and the camera catches a couple of cumshots onto Stephanie's stomach.

Blake picks Jack up and starts bouncing him up and down on his cock.

BLAKE: Is this what you wanted Jack? Or should I say, Sir?

The camera shows Jack's head bouncing back and forth as Blake raises and lowers him onto his cock.

JACK: This is exactly what I wanted. I think the Lions play at 1 again next Sunday. Do you want to watch the game here?

Blake starts bouncing Jack up and down on his cock. Jack starts cumming again.

Jack collapses forward onto the bed. Blake starts jacking his cock off and sprays Jack in the back.

After Blake calms down, he says: You're taping the game, right? Let's watch the rest of the game and maybe I can stick around for round 2?

Stephanie takes him by the arm and leads him out of the room.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
250 Followers