All Comments on 'Complicated Ch. 07'

by subdued_passion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

And I'm done waiting for the romance to come in this story that really should have been in erotic couplings. Max is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It feels like you're going to try to force a romance between these two and I don't want to read that. Max is an ass, good for sex but nothing more. This is where I'll have to stop off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well

love does strange things to guys.

Max isnt to bad and seems to be changing already

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Romance 19th century style

Definitely romantic, as passion is. How is the guy an asshole? There is no disrespect. She is unsure what to make of it and seems a little afraid of comitting to someone she didnt expect to be for her. Also a blatantly great sexual relationship is hard to turn into something more profound as we are used to categorize our relationships but sex that great usually isnt just sex... Go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Only an asshole would think Max isn't an asshole.

subdued_passionsubdued_passionabout 10 years agoAuthor

I am happy to engage in a discussion about the characters after Lit updates the final two chapters tomorrow.

To those who have enjoyed the story, please make sure and vote. It encourages me to write more stories.

To those who didn't like it- I'm still going to write, fortunately this site has enough stories that you're bound to find something to suit your fancy.

Enjoy!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years ago
Rash Judgments Everywhere!!!

I WOULD THINK THAT PEOPLE READING THE VARIETY OF MATERIALS ON THIS SITE WOULD BE A LITTLE MORE OPEN MINDED AND A LITTLE LESS JUDGMENTAL(of the author and the story)....OR AT LEAST I WOULD HOPE THEY WOULD BE!

I don't see how Max is an asshole (with the exception of the first few paragraphs in Chapter 1, which I don't believe has been fully explained yet); maybe as I read further, I will agree. As for now, he appears to be like the majority of guys out there. He isn't committing to anything and he is enjoying an adult sexual relationship with a consenting woman. I'm enjoying your story so far, Subdued. Please continue to write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous