All Comments on 'Compulsion Ch. 03'

by marlowesaintlouis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hoooo lordie, I’m so invested in this. Thank you 💖

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

So glad that you started to share your talent — love this story and set of characters you’ve created. Looking for to next chapter (and any other tales you weave).

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

Delicious and an inspiration to some art history! After this museums will never be the same. Dark, yes, and yet so enticing. Dangerous and yet inviting. Just like Adrian herself.

marlowesaintlouismarlowesaintlouisover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for reading and commenting, everyone. It means so much to hear that the story and the characters are resonating with you, and it inspires me to keep writing!

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Vampires of old...

...slept in hidden-room coffins in sinister, shunned castles. Now we find them in private art galleries and museums, like Adrian charming, fascinating and terrifying. Again, the traditional victim usually remained ignorant of what was happening to them until they passed and became vampires themselves. Grace is walking straight into her fate knowingly and willingly, mesmerised by Adrian's dreadful allurement. And there is Adrian's human servant, Lana, something rare in the traditional literature (I wonder what's in it for Lana---a vampire employer is unlikely to be trustworthy). I'm enjoying your story very much and I'll be sure to watch out for the next chapter(s).

Annadobrucki1Annadobrucki1over 2 years ago

Well hot dayum! This is the best queer fantasy erotica I’ve read in some time. Keep it coming 👏👏👏

coldcomfortcoldcomfortover 2 years ago

It just gets better and better. As with the first instalment, there is some lovely writing here and You have a real talent for building up anticipation and tension. It was impossible to stop reading. Grace is adorable and Adrian has a dark hungry carnality that is powerfully alluring. She is impossible to resist but I don’t get the feeling she is entirely safe. This adds a sharpness to the eroticism that I enjoy. I will be looking out for the next chapters. I suspect they will be worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderful story. Waiting on part 4!!

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 2 years ago

So glad I went back and rediscovered this. I favorited Chapter 1, but hadn't gone back to it in a while until today. These two new chapters are a wonderful combination of story, character, and sex. So looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow this is so well written, and I know nothing of art, but it was nice how you used famous pieces to help describe things. I really liked the imagery you used describing Adrian’s eyes. I also love that Adrian still made sure Grace chose her fate willingly by having her wait a week before deciding, and in a setting away from her influence.

Winter_FareWinter_Farealmost 2 years ago

I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for part four... ♥️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous