All Comments on 'Computer Geek Ch. 09'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
jlly16jlly16over 13 years ago
I'm hooked

I keep checking everyday for an update. Can't wait to see where this ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i dont understand why kate agreed to this stupid plan, he is not interested in her, just using her , why she has to do this to help him, its his problem he will fix it, its not that she love him or sth like that.

but i love the story, though its not reallistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

man i hope scott redeems himself soon man he turned into such a jerk.anyway can't wait for the next chapter

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
I confess

I was nearly as surprised as Kate by the sudden turn the story took. I'm hooked on the characters...well, maybe a little less than I was on Scott...but it's hard to imagine anything good coming out of this.

It will take some masterful storytelling to make this come out happily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Love it!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
What a sad arrangement.

Why on earth did she say yes? This is the worst form of torture for a romantic like her. He is really an ass and I can't say I enjoyed this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

Scott went into this marriage looking at it as a type of business arrangement. But he is going to fall and fall hard for Kate. He doesn't realize it yet but his feelings are already involved considering him yelling about the possibility of another man being in Kate's apartment. Can't wait to see what happens next.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

after reading the first few paragraphs and reading she send in her resignation, i thought YAY she's seen the light and she's backing out of the scam of a wedding.

alas i was wrong, he comes barging in, yelling he'd kill the man if one was with her(that is the only plus point i'll give him for now), but once inside he simply asks if she's fine, "forces" her to stay and then starts about the wedding like it's nothing?

and she just goes along with it?

i'm sorry but with this story you're going way off the track.

i hate leaving a negative comment, i've send the previous one privately(no response to it).

i really really hope you find a way to let them both get back on track because two chapters in a row like this will hurt the story if it goes on.

this started out so good.

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23over 13 years ago

I really like this story. I get why people are a little put off by this "arangement" between Scott and Kate but I think it makes an awesome setup for romance. The male who thinks that he can reamin detached and the woman who is going to push his feeling till they explode. It's not a traditional road to love but it should have some interesting twists along the way.

readingmaryreadingmaryover 13 years ago
Can't wait

I've read stories along this story line...Betty Neels is a good one for having a couple get married and then love comes along to one or the other...makes for a good story, especially w/the sexual tension. I am a big fan of using other words than the f word for the act...there are so many out there and more erotic as well. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

I love this story so far! I was wondering if you're going to continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please...

I am really addicted to this story so far. There are so many possibilities. Is there a new chapter coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleaseeeeeeee write more

This kind of story is the kind I like the most. They will struggle like crazy before they realise that they love each other (at least one of them already realized). I just hope you make Scott a little (I hope it is more than a little) bit suffer. Man like him deserve a little bit of torture. But of course happy ending is always the best ending. I hope you will post soon. I cannot wait longer. Pleaseeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!!!

Please continue this story! We're all dying to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dyyyyyiiiiinnnngggg

in suspense.

please please please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait any longer

I really hope the final chapter will be out soon. I can't wait to see what will happen for Scott and Kate!!!!

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 13 years ago
hurry

To my GOODNESS!!! My first time reading iti wanted to cry omg please make 20MORE CHAPTERSSDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pleassse

please please please finish this....ugh i wanna know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

pls pls its high time u put up another chapter Ada!!!!!pls!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
COME BAAACK!!!

I know that genius drama takes time, but your killing us! Lol, I need closure and a hug T_T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please!!!

This can't be the end. Please - what happened next. I just duscoverd this and it is super - but what happens next???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love all of your stories and just started this one. I hope you put more chapters soon, I'm on edge right now, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
!!!!

Love it!!!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Twisted and Tormented

Is that the plot or is it me? Still enjoying it although a little unrealistic but then it's fiction and really good at that.

More typos. It needs to be corrected at some time but as no comments for some 7 years is it that important???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her decision seems rather unrealistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES