Conan and the Modern Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held his buttocks with both hands and slavered her lips and mouth over his entire length. She mumbled happily as she sucked it back and forth between her lips.

"Crom Girl!" Conan muttered, "I've never known such pleasure could be had from a wench's mouth!"

"Call me wench once more and you'll never feel it again," she said sternly.

Then she went back to suckling him. He grunted as he felt his need build and he tried to withdraw. She held him tightly and took it to the back of her throat. He groaned loudly and his legs buckled. Then his seed was shooting down her gullet.

"Ymir and Mitra that burns!" he grunted.

Then he fell back against the pallet on the floor behind him breathing heavily and sweating all over.

Julie grinned and looked down at him saucily.

"Maybe I'll teach you to make me cum like that too," she said.

"A man can do that to a woman?" he asked in surprise.

"Oh yes!" she said as she crawled over to lie beside him, "And as soon as you're recovered, I'll show you how!"

Kydon growled in frustration as he gazed at the pair through his crystal globe. His hand was almost a blur as he rubbed the entire length of his own member.

"I must have that woman!" he grunted.

Then his seed oozed out and drooled over his fingers. He called Elavina in once more.

"Lick this clean Wench!" he commanded.

She bowed her head pitifully but licked the seed from his fingers. When she was done he opened his robes once more and pointed as his wilting cock.

"This too!" he said.

Feeling more degraded than she had ever felt in her life, she crawled forward and licked the spent semen from his member and the matted hair surrounding it.

"You will learn this Wench!" he hissed, "You will learn it well! Do that and your life is spared!"

With tears rolling down her cheeks she used her tongue to clean her master. She began to fear his member would rejuvenate with desire, but the ancient could not rise to the challenge so soon.

It was with relief beyond measure that Elavina returned to the chamber set aside for his seraglio after he returned his attention to the strange globe on his workbench. The other girls looked askance at her after hearing her tale of debauchery. They had at first been fascinated at his demands but then had fallen into subdued silence, not knowing what to think.

She however knew what was good for her. She obtained a zucchini from one of the kitchen slaves, the largest they had, and carried it back to her chamber hidden from all the others.

Conan was suffering from no such weakness. He was tasting for the very first time the sweet saltiness between a woman's thighs right then.

Julie had pushed him back to lie on the floor and then squatted over his face.

"Crom Girl!" he gasped as he spat some stray hairs from his lips, "Are ye trying to smother me?"

"Shut up and lick me!" Julie groaned as she ground her pelvis against his nose.

With more sputtering and spitting he cautiously stuck his tongue out. As soon as he touched her moistened lips he hummed happily. He pushed it deeper into her folds and Julie gave a small yelp. With relish he gripped her buttocks in his large hands and held her still as he lapped and tongued her innards.

Julie smiled and moved her hips back and forth in time with his tongue. From time to time she gave small gasps and groans as he touched the various parts of her. She placed her hands palms down against his chest and started riding against his face harder and harder.

Suddenly she went stiff and Conan gasped at the small amount of fluid that coated his face.

With her chest heaving she fell to one side. She smiled lazily and splayed her arms and legs out. Conan looked down at her with an expression of amazement and satisfaction.

"All that from tasting your treasures?" he asked.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped, "I still love your cock, but your tongue is pretty good!"

"I had never thought to do that in the past," he mused.

"Make sure you tell your next girlfriend where you learned it," she said with a chuckle.

Conan shook his head and laid himself out at her side.

Kydon was cursing in languages no one had heard out loud for centuries. He was still running his hand up and down his member as he replayed again and again the lovemaking session he just witnessed. Still his penis remained stubbornly flaccid.

In the stable yard behind his large manse Elavina had elicited the help of one of the guards.

When she explained her situation, that her life was forfeit if she could not learn what her master required, he had pity on her and followed her out into the dark barn.

"What is it you need Girl?" he said quietly.

"I need to practice," she said in a small voice, "I need you to tell me if what I do is pleasurable."

"What will you do?" he asked curiously.

"Stand there," she said as she backed him against the stone wall.

She then went to her knees and pushed the guard's tunic upward. He looked down at her in surprise when she pulled at his member. His look of surprise turned to shock when she gulped its entire length into her mouth.

"Mitra's balls Girl!" he gasped, "What are you doing?"

"My master commands me to learn," she hissed, "Tell me if what I do pleases you."

She took his hardness between her lips and sucked on it for all she was worth. With one hand she cupped his testicles while the other tickled his anus. The guard's eyes rolled up into his head and he gasped out loud. Her cheeks billowed in and out as she sucked and the guard grunted softly with each motion.

"Ymir and Ishtar!" he groaned, "Where did you learn this Girl?"

"My master commanded me," she said while stroking his member, "Is it pleasurable?"

"Gods and devils yes!" he said, "I cannot hold back much longer!"

She returned to suckling his hardness and redoubled her hand motions causing the guard to go weak in the knees. Then he loosed his seed into her open mouth.

Poor Elavina had not been ready for that. She sputtered and choked as she tried to catch her breath. At the same time she fought against her gag reflex at the thick saltiness coating her mouth.

The thick white fluid oozed out of her mouth and down her chin. Large droplets spattered onto her silk wrap and soaked through to her generous bosom.

The guard collapsed to a sitting position against the wall as he watched her spitting and coughing.

"Bel's devils Girl," he muttered, "That was something I cannot ever forget!"

"I must get better at this," she said between coughing fits, "Can I do this to you again in days to come? I need to hone my skills. Please say you'll let me suckle you again!"

The guard nodded effusively as he contemplated repeating the experience he'd just had. Even the sight of the vivacious Brythunian with her full lips wrapped around his member was enough to drive a man mad with desire. Now she wanted to do this with him again and again?

"A thousand times, yes!" he exclaimed.

The buxom slave girl smiled at him with gratitude as she wiped the last bits of semen from her chin and lips.

12