Conception and Constipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hance moved back and forth and Teah held on to him, her naked ass planted firmly on the countertop, his strokes rhythmic, and her walls gripping him.

When they were done in the kitchen, they moved to the bathroom where they did it in the stand-up shower.

They dried off and watched TV in the living room, wearing only bathrobes. When the mood hit them, they did it again on the couch, Hance sitting down and Teah on top, riding the shit out of his erection.

Teah had hard poop in her butthole, but she wasn't going to stop fucking, until he came inside of her.

Their final destination was their bedroom, where Teah opened her cheeks and showed Hance what was lodged in her rectum. When Teah groundhogged her poop in front of him, it made his penis hurt.

Whenever poop was stuck in her butthole, it made her vagina feel tighter. He would ask her to shit later, but right now he wanted to take advantage of the fecal wad in her congested poop chute.

Hance went to work on that pussy, hammering it in the Missionary Position. Teah felt so much pressure down there. As she moaned beneath him, she thought about the mother and her baby at the park.

Teah never wanted anything so badly in her life.

She wanted to have his baby. Her pussy screamed for it as it gushed sweet juices around his shaft.

"Turn over," he sat up. "I need to see some shit."

Teah turned over, head down, ass in the air.

When Hance opened her cheeks, he saw the hard poop and her anus opened around it. He slid his dick into her and stroked easily as she focused on pushing the fecal deposit out of her body.

A few hard chunks dropped from her anus, but there was still more in there. Hance took note of this as he felt the poop moving along through her vaginal wall.

After a long, dry fart created vibrations in Teah's nether region, Hance totally lost it. He moaned as his penis released what felt like a gallon of rich semen into her depths. He looked down at the poop still stuck in her asshole and ejaculated more. He spurted four times before he removed his dripping glans from her body.

Teah lowered her butt, poop still in her anus.

Hance rested next to her face down, breathing.

Teah put her poop pellets on a towel, squatted over the towel and pushed the rest out while Hance watched, his penis throbbing, his mind shattered, his glans still oozing semen, his seed spilled into her body.

Teah flushed the hard poop and washed her hands while Hance was in a deep sleep.

She looked in the mirror and opened her bathrobe.

I'm Mrs. Hancebridge Jones, she thought.

Teah put her hand on her pelvis. She looked back at her reflection and saw a light-skinned young woman that bore great resemblance to Hance.

Teah smiled, but the young woman in the mirror didn't. Then, Teah realized that she wasn't smiling at all. She was crying, but the tears were tears of joy.

12