All Comments on 'Concert Cum Slut'

by stubnib

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Great work, I hope to hear more about your experiences soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent Story

A most excellent story. I, for one, would definintely love to hear more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent story!

I really enjoyed reading your tale!

Well done, both in living, and relaying your adventure... and congratulations on getting the girl in the end!

brian358brian358about 19 years ago
Very very good!

Great story!

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
what a slut

kelly is such a slut!!... you are a lucky man and a great story teller. would love to hear the same story told from kellys point of view.

Jizaz_JesterJizaz_Jesterabout 16 years ago
Awesomness

Lucky Man with a Slutty Wife. I bow to you, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow just fuck her bareback the community cum

dump in the heyday of HIV and AIDS not to mention the drug resistant STDs. Just what every man wants the Thypoid Mary of STDs, will make a wonderful wife.........

mlp311mlp311over 13 years ago
Sexy

What a lucky guy to have such a lovely cum slut. Would have loved to sit back and watch her do her thing under that table. I bet she looked smoking hot after getting hot loads shot on her face and glowing under the black light.

kinkyengrkinkyengrabout 11 years ago
More please!!!

Dude you write better than most people on this website. I feel like I'm there with you in the story. Plus, I love your subject matter. I wish I could find someone like your Kelly. Please share more of your experinces together with us. I'll be anxiously waiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous