The Bachelorette Pt. 01

Story Info
What men don't know, shouldn't hurt them.
1k words
3.68
13.9k
15
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Story about what CAN happen when the mice are left alone to play. In no way does it portray any past or present Bachelorette parties that take place in our fair city. It is just a story outlining what can take place. It is written in the first person, and no connections or assumptions should be made to identify or incriminate any person or persons.

The Bachelorette Party

Part One

What Men don't know, shouldn't hurt them

I have lived in a city that lives on the sins of man for 29 years now, and I have seen things that would curl your toes. This story is about a Bachelorette party, a bride to be and two bridesmaids, having an adventure before the big day. I was asked to set up this wild night out for the three of them, so they would have a night they would never forget. So, I did just that, but before I tell you about that night, let me explain how I set these things up.

Primarily, everyone has an opinion of what would be called a "Wild Night." Some people live very conservative lives with very vanilla views of what they would do themselves to push the envelope. Others live very liberal and wild existences and would have no problem participating in the most daring of activities. Then you have the people who grew up in an extremely tight bubble, and once they are left to discover the world, they go all the way. This night was a bride to be from the Midwest and two of her bridesmaids, who after meeting them, showed me they led very sheltered and structured lives.

The normal way to proceed with something like this is to send out a questionnaire to all persons involved. It could be a disaster if you don't seek out the limits and comfort level of everyone. I sent one each to Kathy (bride), and to Cindy and Karen (bridesmaids).

The questionnaires and their answers went like this:

"Answer questions with a (Y) for yes, (N) for no, and (M) for maybe

Body exposure.

Minor exposure: Y

Public Flashing: Y

Private nudity: Y

Public Nudity: Y

Touching.

Minor w/hand: Y

Major w/hand: Y

Minor w/toy Y

Major w/toy Y

Sexual Stimuli.

Minor: Y

Major: Y

Masturbation: Y

Consensual sex.

Oral: Y

Vaginal Y

Anal M

Non-Consensual sex

Oral: Y

Vaginal Y

Anal M

Humiliation:

None M

Medium M

Major N

Which word mostly describes how you want you evening.

Sultry, Slutty, Whorish?

Slutty to Whorish

Special Comments: "I am game for almost everything as long as no one gets hurt or is jailed."

Armed with these answers the planning process was initiated. We traded a few more emails over the week to insure everything was to her liking, without giving her any specific details. We branded this her "Bachelorette Slut Night," and it lived up to its name and more. Her and her friends were coming in on a Wednesday night, and her night I planned was for Friday. I planned to meet them at their hotel in Thursday morning to go shopping for their dresses for the night. I had previously informed them to bring nice shoes that they could walk in, sexy panties, and purses they could easily carry over the shoulder. They would not need a bra due to the type of dresses they would be wearing.

Thursday late morning I met all three girls. They were each wearing shorts and tees expecting to be trying on different clothes that day. We went to a local dress store and started browsing the isles. I took Cathy with me while Cindy and Karen went off shopping by themselves. The only instructions were to find a summer dress that was near mid-thigh, and with spaghetti straps. Cathy's dress was to be a button up the front dress and a bit shorter than the others. The dress we chose for her was shorter than she normally wore, but she did not seem to mind one bit. After shopping we went for a light lunch and went over the instruction for Friday night.

The rules for the night are as follows.

1) Having read your answers to the questionnaires I know what you will and won't do, so all my instructions are to be followed.

2) NO ONE will be reckless on this night with me. Safe sex practices are to be always followed, and no risky behavior is to be attempted.

3) Just because you are not aware of your surroundings and risk levels in those places, doesn't mean that I don't. The idea is for you to feel like you're doing something risky and naughty, and still have a little fear of being caught. This anticipation and fears help with the foreplay and sexual excitement.

4) If at any time you (the bride) feel I am leading you to do something you don't want to, or feel it is too risky, you and your bridesmaids can vote to stop what we're doing, and we figure things out from there.

All agreed to the rules I set out and we went our separate ways. I reminded them to get some sleep Friday afternoon as they would be up for most of the night. We all said our goodbyes and I instructed them where and what time the driver would be picking them up. All the preparations were made, and the night was planned out to the letter. These girls were going to have a lifelong memory, and some secrets to keep from their husbands or boyfriends. The next morning, I had a box delivered to Cathy's room, enclosed were three sashes each 5-inches wide that went from right shoulder to left hip. The first one read in large letters "Bride to Be" and below that it read "But Slut Tonight," and the other two simply said "Just Another Slut." A note instructed them that they were required to wear them all night, no matter what.