Concilium Ch. 06

Story Info
Hugo learns something shocking.
11.7k words
4.75
4.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was edited by my Redheaded_RockyMtn_cumslut. All errors are mine and not hers.

All the people are over the age of 18.

The tags for this story are mind control, married woman, exhibitionism, spanking, blow job.

These will be submitted every two weeks or so. Next chapter will be April 19, 2021.

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, and enjoy it.

**********

From Chapter 5

As he left, Ruth asked, "Do you want to meet us for dinner?"

"No. But I will pick you all up at one of your houses in an hour."

Paula and Tori smiled as big as Ruth, and in stereo, "It's a date."

**********

Fortunately the address they gave me was about half way between the church and my apartment which allowed me time to change into jeans and a decent shirt. On the drive I received a text from Aly

A: Can I see u in the next couple of nights? Off until Thurs after 2night.

H: Tomorrow night?

A: Yes!

H: Meet me at the Blue Bill at 6, will leave from there. Or give me your address and I will be there at 6.

A: I live near the Blue Bill so there is good.

H: See you then.

A: picture

The picture was of her face lips pursed like she was kissing the air. Sitting at the light, I stared at her pretty face so long the car behind me had to honk at me to remind me to go.

I pulled up at the address that Paula had given me earlier and approached the door. It was an older house, maybe built in the 40's. Approximately 500 square feet and it looked like it couldn't have more than two bedrooms and one bath. I knocked on the door and heard three voices squeal happily. I might have blushed before the storm. Now? Nope. An instantaneous erection. I probably should have had the decency to blush at what I was thinking about doing to each of the Trio, and collectively.

The door opened and Paula stood there in a tee shirt and nothing else I could see. If her nipples were any indication she was sans a bra. I stepped up and kissed her lightly on the lips and whispered, "You must be the appetizer."

She blushed and just past her was Ruth, "You are dinner?" I asked as I gave her the same type of kiss.

Tori walked up, "Then I am dessert." And gave me a kiss.

I looked at the three of them, "So we are staying in?"

They nodded and Ruth explained, "We are cooking you dinner. It should be ready soon."

"So, should I supervise or lounge like a king while you cook?"

Paula said, "Please, kick off your shoes and lounge like a king."

I went into the living room and walked around looking at the decor. Paula clearly had two things important to her, Sarah, her sister, and clowns. There were clowns everywhere. Happy clowns, sad clowns, terrifying clowns, even beautiful clowns. This was not the place to be for those that were afraid of clowns. Honestly, most of them were terrifying.

The living room itself was almost garishly bright, a lurid mixture of bright colors heavy on red, yellow, and white; almost certainly inspired by her love of clowns.

The couch was low to the ground as were the two chairs. That said, 'couch' and 'chair' were loose definitions here, more like pillows piled up in such a way as to give the appearance if not the feel of standard furniture. The coffee table, such as it was, sat as low to the ground as the sitting elements of the room.

Tori poked her head in, "Something to drink, Hugo?"

I asked, "What are my choices?"

She smiled, "Not beer. She has soda, milk and water."

I laughed, "Okay then, how about a soda."

I settled into the pile of pillows that constituted the couch and leaned back. A few seconds later, Paula walked in with a store brand cola. She placed the soda on the low slung table and as she bent over to do so, her tee shirt slid up her ass cheeks giving me a clear view of her pantiless ass and pussy.

I didn't say anything, while my cock instantly engorged with blood, preparing itself for immediate use. I said, "Thank you for the soda."

Paula gave me a smile, "Dinner in five minutes. Do you want to eat in here?"

I nodded, "Sure. I will move to one of the chairs, the three of you sit here."

She smiled and replied, "Of course."

I moved to the chair that gave me the best view of the couch and as it so happened that was the chair closest to the kitchen. It afforded me an excellent view of their asses as they brought dinner in. Of the three girls only Paula was not wearing panties. Ruth had white panties and Tori had blue.

Tori placed a rice bowl in front of me, and it smelled heavenly. They settled in place, asked me to say grace, and when I finished with what I hoped was a decent prayer I asked, "Paula, do you always go without panties or is the special for me?"

Paula blushed brighter than her red hair. Ruth and Tori both looked scandalized as they stared at Paula. Meekly Paula answered, "Just for you."

I nodded, "Come here and lay across my lap."

She complied quickly and I pulled the tee shirt up around her waist exposing her delicious looking ass. Her butt had a good shape, almost pear like. It was neither flabby, nor was it particularly muscular. I rubbed it for a minute or so, until she started squirming in my lap. I rested my hand on the cheek closest to me, allowing my fingers to wrap down close to her vagina. I could feel the heat emanating from her core. My hard cock pressed against her side and her squirming around sent currents of sexual need throughout my body.

I desperately wanted to jam my finger into her, but I spanked her ass instead. Five times on each ass cheek my hand rose and fell with more power with each blow. She was moaning through her tears, "Why are you doing this?"

I looked down at my handiwork and replied, "Because you sought to tease me wearing only a tee shirt. In this relationship I will do the teasing, you girls will do the pleasing."

"Now, go eat. Tori come here and get in the same position as Paula was in."

Her eyes shot wide open as she asked, "Why? I am wearing my panties!"

I smiled and replied, "Two reasons. First, I know damn well the three of you conspired to tease me tonight. Second, it serves notice that going forward that if I have to discipline one of you, all three of you will be punished."

She looked at me asking, "So you will use peer pressure on us to control us?"

I nodded, "And for my amusement."

Her face fell as she moved into position. I waited for a handful of seconds until she turned to look up at me. "You aren't as Paula was. Remove your panties."

She paused a second then reached down to remove them. I caught her hand in mine, "Not that way. Stand up, face Ruth and Paula, then remove them."

She stood slowly, her face a bright red. She raised the tee shirt to show me her ass as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties; then she bent ever so slowly lowering them to her ankles. Tori's vulva was surprisingly thick, large and clam-like. It parted slowly, like what I imagined a clam really would do. As the fat lips did part moisture collected on the edge of her lips and was easy to see. It took every ounce of control I had to not lean over and lick the beads off her puffiness.

Tori's ass was the smallest of the three. It was as muscular as Gem's ass but differently. Tori clearly ran far more than she worked out, and Gem was a self described gym rat. Caressing Tori's ass reminded me so much of Gem's that I allowed my finger to graze her puckered star, which elicited a moan and squirm from Tori.

I ran my hand all over her tight ass with each swat, relishing the feel of the warmth of her skin, and the power and control I had over these three in particular.

They weren't cumsluts yet, but by the time I was done with them they would be. Especially for my cum.

After Tori left, I called Ruth over. She stood in front of me facing Tori and Paula. As she removed her panties I was struck by how beautiful her pussy was. A delicate orchid already opened up for me. I didn't lick her, but I did swipe my finger along her slit and sucked it dry. She was sweet, like maple syrup. I almost couldn't keep from jamming my tongue up in her before she moved into position.

Her ass was the biggest of the three which isn't to say it was unattractive at all. Nice and round her ass flared wide enough to disguise the roundness well. I toyed with her ass far longer than I had with Tori or Paula. The plumpness of her ass filed my hands and I squeezed it. As I did Ruth moaned and squeezed her legs together. For the first, and not the last, time I wondered if Ruth would be blessed with her mother's N cups, without the extra weight below them.

As I spanked Ruth, I swiped at her pussy juices and spread them over her plump cheeks. It shined both with the juices and with the rosy handprints I left behind.

As Ruth settled into place next to the other two girls I said, "Off with the tee shirts."

They each gave me a look like I had lost all reason. "Now please, I very much want to see all of each of you."

The tee shirts came off one at a time starting with Ruth. Her tits were indeed glorious to behold. Big fat titties that sagged slightly on her chest with lovely nipples ripe for sucking. Frankly her tits look like miniature versions of her mom's tits, and firmer. Tori's tits looked like a half grapefruit made of beautiful flesh were molded onto each side of her chest. Tiny areola, barely larger than the nipples that pointed straight out. They looked fucking sculpted. Paula's tits were nice heavy C cups that sat prettily on her chest. The areola were very pale, almost indistinguishable from the flesh of the rest of her titty.

All very pretty, all very much mine.

I grabbed my now cold rice bowl and took a bite, "This is excellent, all of you should eat now."

While we were eating, and I was staring, I heard a cell phone begin to ring. Paula said, "That is Mister Joseph, may I go answer it?"

I nodded and watched her walk toward the back of the house. I turned back to Ruth and Tori and looked at them with at least as much lust as I had just stared at Paula. The two beauties looked back at me and Tori asked, "Are we as pretty as our mothers?"

I looked at Tori, "There is no contest, the three of you are stunning in every way imaginable. Each unique to the others and each as beautiful as the others. I would not trade this evening for anything."

Ruth sounded hopeful as she asked, "Except to lay with each of us?"

I laughed, "Yeah, okay, I would trade for that."

Paula came back into the living room and handed me the phone, "He wants to talk to you sir."

"Hello?"

Joseph sounded pleased and proud as he asked, "Having a good time, son?"

I ran my hand across Paula's slightly rounded tummy as I replied, "The time of my life Joseph."

He responded, "Not too good I hope."

I snorted then said, "If they are virgins now, they will be when I leave. I won't go too far."

"Good. Tomorrow morning at 0800 you are to report to Contacts to start working there as a manager in training. You will be there until January when you start school. Oh, regarding that, I have made arrangements for you to attend Faith with the girls. You may choose whatever major they offer. It's all free to you."

I still couldn't believe all of this was happening to me, and I didn't know why. He interrupted my musings by saying, "The house that was promised you will be available to you tomorrow. Jennifer will have the keys, just ask her for them. I think you will like the location of it."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"It is equidistant to the three girls with you, Faith and the church. In fact you can start walking again come spring."

I still had five months on my lease at the apartment, but that was a small price to pay for all the gifts I have recently been given. Small indeed. "My lovely bride would like you to come over for dinner tomorrow night. Say 1900?"

"I am sorry sir, but I have a prior engagement tomorrow night, would Tuesday night be okay?"

He asked, "Is that engagement with one of the girls?"

I looked at the three beauties and replied, "I wish, but no."

I heard him muffle the phone then he came back on, "Tuesday at 1830 then. Bring one or all three girls."

"Okay, I will."

"Goodnight, son." And he hung up before I could reply.

I put the phone on the table and Paula asked, "Who is your date with tomorrow night?"

Tori chimed in, "Date, date or sex date?" Her voice bordered on challenging, it was firm and fearless.

I looked at her for a moment then shrugged. "I plan on fucking her brains out and thinking of each of you while I do."

Ruth asked, "Wouldn't it be more gratifying for you to just make love to us?"

I smiled and nodded, "Absolutely, but I think Joseph wants the three of you to stay virgins until we decide, or if we decide, who is my wife to be and which two will be my lovers."

Tori said, "The three of us have discussed that at some length in the past and our thoughts were that Ruth would be the wife, Paula and I would be spinsters or find suitably disengaged husbands."

"Why is that?"

Paula replied, "Ruth is a pastor's daughter, she knows what is needed from a pastor and a pastor's wife. Less of a learning curve."

I looked at the three women, "That is a good plan, but, shouldn't the four of us decide together? And not for at least three years? Gotta graduate you know."

Ruth's face went pale, "We will have to wait that long to make love to you? That's horrible!"

Now I was confused, "What?"

Ruth continued, "We have to remain virgins until you marry one of us."

"I know."

Tori replied, "That's suddenly a high price for the deal with Joseph."

I asked, "What deal?"

"That we wait until one of us is married to the chosen new pastor and he turns everything over to the four of us. The church, the house, the businesses, everything."

Paula piped in, "Ideally he would like all of that done before he dies. As you can imagine."

Tori sounded a little sad as she said, "Mary Beth thinks he is holding onto life just for that, he has had cancer off and on for as long as we have been alive."

Paula added, "At times the pain is almost intolerable for him."

I looked at Paula, "Are you in college?"

She nodded, "Yes. I plan to go to med school and law school after my undergrad degree is done."

"Faith has a med school?"

She shook her head, "No, but a better than average biology program and one the best philosophy departments in the state."

"So a malpractice lawyer?"

"No, family medicine, but the law degree won't hurt at all. A holistic approach."

We adjusted to the fact that the girls were naked. They were no longer self conscious about it, and I was no longer hard, despite enjoying the view tremendously. "What were you going to school for, Hugo?" asked Paula.

I shook my head, "I was undeclared."

Ruth said, "Faith had a general studies degree program with a minor in either psychology or biblical studies if that helps."

I shook my head, "I don't think Joseph is going to sign off on that."

Tori laughed, "True. But I think he will want you to do something that you enjoy."

"I would be shocked if Faith had a degree program in sex."

All three of them blushed a little. "Speaking of which, how do the three of you want to handle the dating thing?"

They looked at me in confusion so I elaborated, "Do we want to date all together? Or one on one on a rotation?"

Paula offered, "How about both? Say Monday, Tuesday and Thursday you take one of us out. On Wednesday and Sunday all three of us. That leaves you Friday and Saturday to date other women if you want."

Ruth and Tori both nodded.

I asked, "Will it bug you if I go out with other women?"

Ruth answered, "As long as we stick to that schedule or something like it, no. We want your time and love, the sex can wait until we marry."

She blushed deeply, "By 'we', I mean whatever combination of the four of us."

I grinned, "I think three wives would be pretty amazing actually."

Tori sighed, "Probably not something we can get away with."

I stood up, "Leave that to me. It is time for me to go, walk me to the door."

At the door I kissed each of them on the lips and grabbed their asses. Don't ask which was the best, I have no idea. All I know is that I was hard after the first kiss and it didn't go down all the way home.

I walked into Contacts at 0755 the next morning after working out in the apartment gym one last time. No sense of nostalgia about it really, just butterflies about the new life that Joseph seemed hell bent on providing me.

Settling in at the reception desk was a young woman, about my age, "Welcome to Contacts, sir. How may I help you?" She was a cute, petite, brunette.

I smiled, "I am Hugo Emmett, I was supposed to start here today?"

She looked confused as she said, "Just a moment."

She typed into the computer and manipulated the mouse for around thirty seconds then looked shocked, "Oh, I am sorry Mister Emmett, I didn't see this Friday. Jennifer hasn't arrived yet, would you like a cup of coffee while you wait?"

I nodded, "Sure, black with sugar."

She smiled brightly, "I will be right back." I sat in one of the chairs and saw the nameplate for the receptionist, apparently she was Elaine Jacobson.

While I waited four more women walked by, all offering me coffee or water. When Elaine came back she handed me a chrome travel mug with the Contacts logo emblazoned on it. "Here you go, sir. The mug is yours to keep."

I took it from her with, "Thanks." Our fingers touched and Elaine blushed slightly. "Are you okay?" I asked as a disturbing image of me taking Elaine violently appeared to me.

She nodded, "Yes, sir. I am well."

I was about to ask her about what Contacts did when a tall, busty brunette breezed into the lobby area. "Hugo?" Her voice was melodic and rich.

I nodded, she smiled and stuck her hand out to shake, "Jennifer Weissinger, I am the HR director."

I felt a shock as our hands touched and I gave her hand an extra gentle squeeze, "It is my pleasure to meet you." I also saw an image of me standing behind her, my hands on her tits as she pressed her ass against my hips and cock.

She released my hand and said, "Follow me please."

I followed her to an office which was probably as large as the living room of my apartment. Bookshelves were to the right of the door. In front of them was a small round table with two chairs. A desk was against the wall with an extremely large leather chair that looked very comfortable.

She took her coat off and hung it up along with my trench coat. When she turned back around I almost lost my shit. Her nipples were hard and huge. They appeared to be as big around as my thumb, and probably as long as my thumb from the joint to the tip.

She gave me a knowing smile at my reaction and said, "Let's check your paperwork and get you settled. We will meet off and on all day to discuss stuff."

I hope to hell we could discuss those amazing nipples. "You bet," I replied.

I sat down at the small table while she sat at the desk. I turned so I could see her more easily. Dark brown hair hung in loose curls down to about the middle of her shoulder blades. Her breasts were heavy and full. The relative looseness of her blouse made it hard to guess at the cup size, but I figured they were every bit as large as Ruth's tits, maybe bigger. Jennifer had a slightly rounded tummy and long firm legs. Her profile was extraordinary, and I could easily sit there and look at her for hours.

There were pictures of a man and two teenage girls. One of the girls appeared to be old enough to be in college, the other high school. The man appeared to be in his late forties or early fifties and portly. I wondered if he was up to fucking Jennifer in the manner she should be fucked.

Jennifer said, "My husband Ted, and my daughters Daisy and Lily."