Concilium Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, "No. Get rid of that fucking bra and go eat. Let's see how this afternoon goes."

She unbuttoned her blouse and took the bra off. "Do you want it?" Despite the fact it worked so frequently I still couldn't quite adjust to women obeying me unquestionably. It was weird, but a lot of fucking fun.

Literally.

I leaned in before she could button her blouse and sucked her thick left nipple into my mouth.The goddamn thing nearly filled my mouth, it was so thick and long. I shook my head and as I released her nipple, "You can put it in your office. Make sure to walk by Patricia."

She headed toward the door and I asked, "Where is the break room? Not only do I not have time to fuck you properly, I don't have time to get lunch."

"I can show you," she replied.

As we walked, I asked, "How much money is this place losing?"

Jennifer shrugged, "I don't know."

I asked, "Who can get me the balance sheet?"

She replied, "Cathy can. I will ask her."

I bought a package of beef jerky and a bag of chips, eating them both quickly. It sucked as lunches go but it was fast.

I was just finishing up when Cathy came in and handed me a stack of papers, "Here is what you wanted."

I glanced at it, "Do you know what I am looking at?"

She gave me a wry grin, "Only at a high level, but I know it isn't good."

I nodded my thanks and started pouring over the pages quickly. Unfortunately, or fortunately, the bottom line was actually about twenty rows down. The center lost almost $100,000 in September, and if the year to date number was to be believed, that was about average for the year.

I made it back to the conference room with about two minutes to spare. I sat at the foot of the table, directly opposite of where Kate had sat earlier. That got some murmurs as people filed in and by 1332 everyone but Kate and Julie had arrived. They didn't show up until 1345, which gave me a few minutes to ignore everyone else why I tried to make sense of what I was reading.

As Kate and Julie sat down I asked Cathy, "Can you get me the rest of the year?"

She nodded, "Yes, but it might be easier to build you a laptop and show you how to access it."

I smiled, "Thanks. Today?"

She laughed, "tomorrow afternoon."

Kate imperiously asked, "What do you have for us?"

I waved the papers in my hand, "According to the balance sheet..."

I was cut off by Julie saying, "The profit and loss sheet."

I am proud of myself, I didn't growl as I said, "According to the profit and loss sheet, Contacts lost just shy of $100,000 last month. If the year to date number is to be believed, that brings the total to just over one million dollars this year."

Kate supplied, "He knows that already."

I nodded, "He does. My job is to fix it."

There was a murmur at the table and I noticed Julie and Kate glanced at each other. I cleared my throat, "Fix it I will. But I also intend to learn about the business, so I will spend three days a week with Complaints until I feel comfortable there, then I will move to another area."

Julie looked at me and asked, "What if I refuse to give you that many days a week?"

I looked at Kate as I answered Julie's question. "If you won't, your successor will. They and I will discover the mechanics of your department together."

Kate looked at me and said, "You don't have the authority to make staffing decisions."

"I do."

She replied, "I don't believe you."

Jennifer supported me with, "He does, Kate. I listened in on the call he had with Joseph. From what was discussed his limit is you. All other members of the staff are in play, and Hugo apparently has complete authority and autonomy to make the center profitable again."

Kate snarled, "This is outrageous."

I replied, "I don't disagree with you; but, he signs my paycheck so I will do as directed by him."

Kate steamed for a second, then blurted, "You can fire me?!"

I thought for a moment about how to answer and decided on, "I would have to present my case to him beforehand."

"But you can."

Jennifer supplied, "I think Hugo is correct. I don't know if he would do it or if Lauren would."

I wondered just what Tori's mother had to do with all of this, but then was not the time to ask.

Kate stared at me, when she spoke again her voice sounded much like how I felt after the snowstorm. Cold as hell. "Why would I consent to work in this position with a sword over my head?"

I leaned forward and placed my elbows on the table."There is no sword unless you have earned, or will earn, it. I am here to fix a thing, not rebuild it after tearing it apart."

Julie leaned forward, her aspect one of aggression, "I don't think I want to work under these conditions."

I looked at Jennifer, "Is it just me or was that a notice of voluntary termination?"

Julie's face was priceless as Jennifer responded, "Strictly speaking, yes. Though I think she should be given a chance to recant, now that she understands just what she said."

Julie was about to say something when Kate hissed, "You will say nothing, Julie, and unless I am countermanded, your resignation is rejected until I get it in writing."

Julie clamped her mouth shut as Kate asked, "How do we proceed from here?"

I placed my hands flat on the table, then replied, "We act like the last five or so hours hadn't happened. I am here to fix a broken thing and to learn about call centers. The sooner those two things are accomplished, the sooner I move along to the next destination."

I looked down at the pile of papers, then back to Kate, "If you can work with me, help me help you and the staff, I will be gone as quickly as we can arrange it."

I looked at each of the women surrounding the table before my eyes settled on a space between Kate and Julie. "That said, fighting me each step, each day, prolongs my presence here."

Kate sat there for what seemed like five minutes before asking, "What are the grounds and terms that you will fire any of us?"

I shook my head, "There is no way I am going to paint myself into a corner by answering that. I am not going to make any sort of employment contract with anyone in this building, verbal or otherwise."

Kate smiled, it seemed almost genuine, "It was worth a try."

I laughed, "It certainly was, and I am not hating the effort."

Kate waved her hand, "The rest of you may go."

They all stood to leave and I looked at Jennifer, "You stay."

Kate's face started to cast itself into a mask of anger, "While it may seem I am countermanding you willy nilly, I am not."

I watched Kate's face shift abruptly back to neutral as she finished the thought, "You want a witness to this conversation."

I nodded, then added, "Most of them until you realize I truly am not the enemy."

Kate looked at me and Jennifer for a moment before nodding. "How is this going to work?"

I huffed out a breath, releasing my tension. "I will spend three days a week with Julie, learning her stuff. One day a week pouring over the profit and loss pages, and half a day a week with you and Jennifer, or another mutually agreeable person, so you can answer the questions I have."

Kate wasn't quite snarky as she asked, "What kind of questions will you ask?"

I grinned, "If I were smart enough to know what I don't know, we could have avoided this morning."

She almost laughed. Almost.

I stood and said, "I believe Jennifer has to finish onboarding me, and I really need to leave somewhere around 5."

It was approaching 1500 when Jennifer and I stepped into her office. I closed the door and ordered, "Take your clothes off."

She looked at me for a few seconds, it seemed that she was thinking about the implications of my command, then slowly she removed her blouse. She slowly unbuttoned each of the buttons taking a second to spread the sides apart, revealing the flesh of her breasts bit by bit. By the time she hung it on the back of her chair I was hard again and couldn't wait to get my mouth around her nipples again. She stood before me, her glorious mom bod on display. Her heavy tits hung slightly with age, but were still full and delectable.

I sat in the chair closest to the door and motioned Jennifer over. She approached me slowly, her heavy breasts swaying from side to side in an amazing hypnotic rhythm. I pulled the chair back a little and said, "Bend over the table, spread your legs."

After she positioned herself, I rolled myself into position behind her. I placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks and spread them apart using my thumbs. She opened up beautifully and I kissed her right between her anus and her vaginal opening. Her juice started following almost immediately and I lapped at her like a dog, drinking in as much as I could.

I kept my tongue in constant motion as I began to remove my clothes and after a couple of seconds I gave up, "I want you to strip me of my clothes."

She whimpered as she stood and turned around. She wasted no time in getting my jacket, tie, shirt and tee shirt off. Her hands smoothed over my torso as she lowered herself to her knees before me. She unbuckled my belt then unfastened my slacks before letting them drop to my ankles. She starred a moment at my raging hard-on and the growing spot of precum on my boxers. Trembling hands slowly pulled the waistband away from my body as she pulled my underwear down. She reverently whispered, "Oh, God," as my cock came into view.

Jennifer's mouth opened as she leaned forward taking the head into her mouth. What followed was one of the most amazing five minutes of my life as she worshipped my cock. Her movements are languid as her tongue caressed all around the barrel of my meat pole. I grabbed her hair and held on as my knees threatened to give way under the assault of the pleasure she was giving me.

I pulled out of her mouth before I came and said, "Lean over the table."

Jennifer turned around, placed her tits right in the middle of the table, then hugged the top like a new lover. I stood behind her and ran the head of my cock up and down her soaking wet slit. Once the head was nestled against her opening, I pressed my hips forward. She was so wet I managed to press more than half my length inside her on the first go. Pulling my hips back I fully impaled her with the second thrust of my hips. Jennifer moaned a low sound that filed the office beautifully.

I started to fire my hips back and forth the table beneath Jennifer tilted dangerously with the force of the impacts. I started hammering in and out of her with little to no force allowing the sensation of my cock head splitting her in two to provide most of the stimulation for us both. I had a hold of her hips, my fingers in a white knuckle grip as I watched her ass cheeks jiggle with each stroke.

It wasn't my best effort by a long shot. My balls were so heavy with cum that it was altogether too soon when I felt myself roaring toward an orgasm. I pulled Jennifer up by her blonde locks and moaned into her ear, "Cum with me."

As she nodded in acknowledgement my balls let fly and I filed her with my white hot semen. Pulse after pulse my balls shot forth causing her to shiver with each one. Jennifer moaned much louder than she had been as her orgasm overtook her.

I pulled out of her before I became flaccid, I wanted her to miss the feeling of fullness. I sat on the chair and swatted her butt playfully, "I do believe that we have to do that at least a few more times."

Jennifer nodded, "And someplace where you can let go, I don't think you quite put your all into that."

"I didn't, I was too worried that the table would give out under you. A hospital visit with my cock up in you on our first tryst seemed like a bad plan."

Jennifer laughed softly, "I am not sure using a tryst, as you put it, on the day I met you was all that good of a plan."

I laughed as I rubbed her ass, "Next time we go to my place."

She stood up, "That reminds me!" She went to her desk and pulled a set of keys out of the drawer. "Joseph instructed me to give you these."

My mouth watered as Jennifer walked towards me, her heavy breasts swinging tantalizingly with each step. "I will text you the address so it is easier for you to use a map software to find it."

"Thanks," I said. I pulled my pants and underwear up and put the key into my pocket.

Jennifer looked at me, "Thank you, Hugo. I do hope we will have an opportunity, or many, to repeat that."

I placed a hand on each side of her face and pulled her in for a tender kiss, "Whenever you need a good hard fuck let me know, I will provide one for you."

She kissed me back and whispered, "I will call you far more frequently than I probably should."

I laughed, "If you came to church you could let me know there."

She blushed, "I would feel so naughty setting up a fuck date at church."

"And so very happy that you did when I plowed your fertile field."

She blushed, nodded, then whispered, "I know, right?"

I left Contacts around 1640 hours and drove to the address that Jennifer had provided. It was an older neighborhood, most of the houses were split entry houses with about 800 feet on the main floor. This section of the country had basements so I guessed there would be more square footage downstairs. I pulled up at the address and the house was a picture perfect of nondescript. Brown roof, tan cedar board siding, white trim. You could not love or hate it based on the exterior. I pulled into the driveway and let myself in the front door. I stepped into a small landing area, seven steps led to the main floor, and seven more to the right led down to the basement.

I headed right and into the basement. The ceiling was low, barely seven feet high. The first area was a large L shape and comprised maybe fifty percent of the basement's area. A carpeted floor kept the floor from being as cold as it would otherwise have been. A door to my right led to a large laundry and pantry area. Opposite the first door was a second that led to a one car garage, which had shelves on the far wall and the wall against the back of the house.

I retraced my steps back to the front door then went upstairs. A large living area, again a seven foot ceiling held all of my possessions other than my mattress. It appeared someone took it upon themselves to move me. Past the living area was a small dining area and a smaller kitchen. In fact it was probably smaller than the one in my apartment. A hallway to my right led to three identically sized bedrooms and a very small bathroom. This was indeed a place for a bachelor. As soon as you added two kids it would be too small. My mattress and dresser were in the second bedroom on the right, facing the street. I looked at the bedroom across the hall and decided I would rather be next to the bathroom and face the backyard, even though it faced north, than face the street.

Then I thought of the basement. That would be an amazing place to sleep. Dark, cooler and larger than any of the rooms up here. That decided, I pulled the mattress downstairs and placed it in the northwest corner, farthest from the laundry area.

My phone vibrated.

Ruth: Date nite?

Me: Yes

Ruth: What time?

Me: After I find some clothes to change into. My stuff got moved to the new place today.

Paula: Maybe we can do all dates together this week and come over to help?

Ruth: On my way to pick you up.

Tori: I will meet you at your car

Me: I will order pizza then. Someone let Mary Beth know the change of plans for tomorrow night. She is expecting just Tori and me.

Tori: On it

I called a national pizza chain and ordered two large pizzas and a two liter of cola for delivery and almost shit myself at the price! I checked the dresser and the clothes were in it, a pretty good facsimile of how I arranged it normally. I did move it from the bedroom facing the street to the one facing the back yard. I also moved my closet, putting that in the proper order.

By the time I finished the three girls arrived, each were greeted with a kiss and a grope.

They flitted through the upstairs and Ruth asked, "You don't have a bed?"

"I moved it downstairs."

Tori asked, "Why?"

All three giggled nervously as I responded, "So I can chain each of you to a bedroom and go get some sleep."

The doorbell chime and the pizza had arrived. Tori went to the door, Paula to the kitchen and Ruth went to clear space in front of the couch. Paula announced, "You need to go shopping, your dishes leave a lot to be desired for a man in your position."

I grunted in acknowledgement. Tori placed the pizzas on the coffee table which had been pushed to the side and joined Ruth on the floor in front of the couch. I sat on the couch in front of the lovelies after Paula settled into place. "Ruth, pray for us."

She launched into a longish prayer that asked for all manner of blessings. The other two listened, heads tilted and eyes closed. We then dug into the pizza, I for one was famished. Chips and beef jerky wasn't really designed for lunch. They talked about their day, I talked about mine, initially leaving out fucking Jennifer. Ruth asked you if I had met a 'special' friend, so I told them about Jennifer.

They left the same way they had arrived, with a grope and a kiss.

The next morning I went to work at Contacts. I found a place to sit that had no name or personal items, so I figured it would be okay. I took out the profit and loss statement and identified the areas that are significantly over budget, IT and Complaints. I wondered who would have the original receipts or invoices for the two areas. I didn't recall anyone from the meeting who sounded like they were finance. I then remembered that Lauren's name came up during the meeting.

Me: Hi, got a minute?

L:. Hi yourself. Tori had a good time last night. Yes

Me: I am glad. We four are having dinner with Joseph tonight.

L: She mentioned it. What's up? Need me to come by after I make a stop?

Me: That would be lovely but I am at work.

L: Too bad. Dreamt of you fucking me all night.

Me: Oh?

L: Yeah, T mentioned how worked up she was after you kissed them goodnight.

Me: So my getting your daughter worked up got you worked up?

L: Sad right?

Me: I prefer to think of it more of an opportunity to realize a fantasy a lot of guys would have.

L: :) What did you need?

Me: What is the business relationship between you and Contacts?

L: Kate reports to me.

Me: Who would I be able to get the original invoices and receipts for Contacts from?

L: Joseph sent you there first? Mean man. I can drop them off to you. Tonight after dinner?

Me: lol, you just want to get laid.

L: Sue me

Me: Would rather spank you

L: Works for me. I will drop them off after T comes home.

Me: See you then.

Holy fuck was that arousing!? I wondered if I could get Tori and Lauren into a threesome. As soon as I thought of the question, I knew in the deepest part of me that the answer was yes. All three girls and the relative that I had already slept with would do anything I told them to do. It might take a little prodding but they would.

I saw Elaine walk in and I waved at her. She waved back and I turned my attention back to the sheet. A few minutes later she brought me a cup of coffee, "Black with sugar."

"Thank you, but," Elaine cut off what I was going to say next by putting her index finger on my lips. I saw her on her knees sucking my cock. I sucked her fingertip into my mouth as she said, "I want to bring you coffee. Allow me to do so."

She took a shuddering breath as I placed the palm of my hand on her stomach as I replied, "Of course sweet one, you may spoil me however you wish."

She caressed my face as she said, "Thank you," and took off.

I took my phone out and texted the three girls:

Me: Dinner is at 630 tonight

T: Do you want us to meet you there or what?