Concilium Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "They are on track to be about half as good looking as their mother."

Jennifer's eyes widened a little and she mumbled, "Thank you," before turning back to the monitors.

My phone vibrated and I saw a new text group involving Gem and Aly:

Gem: Aly told me you have a date with her tonight.

Me: About that.

Aly: Are you cancelling on me?

Me: No, but I need to reschedule for Friday night?

Aly: Why?!

Me: Something has come up at work that I cannot miss.

Aly: I work Friday nite :(

Gem: Get someone to cover for you.

Aly: Fine. Better b worth it.

Gem: It will be.

Gem: Bring her here, YG

Me: What?

Aly: She and I talked abt it, and I want 2 go there, please.

Gem: Please?

Me: Okay.

Jennifer asked, "Everything okay?"

I nodded, "Yes, just a couple of my lovers discussing changing tonight's plans for Friday night."

Jennifer smiled, "And how many lovers do you have?"

I looked up at her and smiled back, "Room for more if you are interested."

She giggled, "Good to know."

She turned back to the monitors and asked, "Just out of curiosity, what would you do if given a chance?"

I looked at her and waited until she turned to look at me. "I think it would be far more productive to show you and not tell you. Entertaining too."

She blushed, "I don't think that would be a good idea. We might get caught."

I smiled again, "That's the appeal isn't it?"

Her eyes darted to the door and back at me before she admitted, "A little."

I pulled the chair over next to Jennifer and spun her towards me. "That's a little of the appeal? What's the rest?"

She turned her head a little whispering, "I don't want to talk about it."

I reached up and used her chin to direct her face towards mine. "Yes, you do," I whispered. "So tell me and get it off your beautiful chest."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she said, "Mostly, it is I think you would be really hard."

Guys don't get hard? What? I placed my hands on her knees and asked, "Please explain."

While I waited for her to start I pressed her knees slightly apart with my thumbs, when they were about four or five inches apart I slipped my knees between hers. Jennifer watched and as I looked back up she said, "Ted has a medical condition that prevents him from getting fully hard, the best he can do is about half way. He won't get a prescription for a medicine to counteract the problem."

I slid my hands from her knees up just high enough that one could say they were on her thighs. "Why?"

A shuddering breath escaped her as Jennifer said, "He doesn't want anyone to know about the problem, thinks it risks his masculinity." She reached out and placed her hands on my knees and squeezed lightly as she was talking.

I slid my hands a little farther up, now halfway between her crotch and her knees. Her legs spread a little wider and with a small flip of my wrists I would be able to see what color her panties were. Her hands slid up my legs to a similar position and my cock strained against my boxers and slacks. She whispered, "I knew you would get hard."

I stood and pulled her up with me, we were standing so close that there was barely any space between my straining cock and her stomach. Using her hips, I spun Jennifer around slowly until she faced away from me. My cock was no more than an inch from the crevasse between her marvelously full cheeks. My hands squeezed gently as I whispered, "Should I stop?"

She shook her head and I replied softly, "Good, because I cannot wait to suck on those enormous nipples of yours."

I pulled her hair over her left shoulder, the shoulder farthest from the door. I kissed her neck lightly as I pulled her blouse from her skirt. As soon as the tail of her blouse was free from the backside of the skirt Jennifer pressed her ass against my cock. She moaned, "Yessss," as she pressed back a little harder.

I kissed my way up her neck as my fingers unbuttoned her blouse. As it fell open, I sucked the fatty lobe of her ear into my mouth. While holding it with my teeth I licked and sucked on it, her diamond stud earring clicking against my teeth.

A low desperate sounding moan escaped Jennifer as I slid my hands across and up her stomach. Her soft skin was warm under my touch. As I cupped her heavy tits, Jennifer bounced her ass up and down along my dick. I groaned into her ear and whispered, "After I suck and chew on your titties, I am going to bend you over the table."

Her hands whipped around my body and she grabbed my ass cheeks, moaning sibilantly, "Yessss."

I stepped back a half step and unzipped her skirt and let it flutter to the floor around her feet. She was wearing black lace panties which fit her ass perfectly, highlighting its shape and firmness. She tried to press her ass back again and I swatted it lightly. "Don't be hasty, I will fuck you soon."

"We need to hurry," she urged.

My thumbs hooked the waistband of her panties and I pulled them down slowly as I asked, "Why?"

She moaned as the air caressed her steamy cunt, "We have a management meeting at 9:15, and we should attend."

I reached around her waist and cupped her pussy with my hand and fingers, my middle finger slipped in between her lower lips. Her hips shot back and forth a couple times as the pad of my middle finger tip pressed against her opening without actually penetrating her.

I glanced at the clock that was above the door to the office and saw it was 0900 already. There wouldn't be time to undress much less fuck before the meeting started.

"Leave the panties off, put your skirt back on, we don't have time to start properly, much less finish before the meeting."

She groaned and I spun her around so that she faced me. I kissed her hard, my tongue thrust demandingly into her mouth. She gasped through the kiss and ground her hips forward against my hard cock. I grabbed her tit with my hand, the hard cigar diameter nipple pressed against my palm. I pulled the cup of the bra down and before she could gasp, moan, or protest, I dropped my face down and sucked that marvel into my mouth. I bit down on it as my tongue licked up and down, left and right, all the while I sucked as if my life depended on it.

I was in heaven.

One hand clawed my back through my suit jacket and the other hand found its way to the back of my head. Her fingers twined with my hair as she held me in place, "God, Hugo, fuck me please."

I let go of her and shook my head, "Not yet. Maybe after the meeting if you are a good girl."

I pointed at her skirt, "Put the skirt on, hand me your panties, and extra points if you hand me your bra. Half a point if you fold the cups below your tits so the nipples are standing proud and free."

She handed me her black panties and slipped the skirt back up, "If you cause me to stain my skirt..."

I laughed, "Send me the dry cleaning bill."

She laughed, "I was more thinking I would have to throw myself at you shamelessly in hopes you would plug the leak."

I kissed her and said, "It has been my experience that the leak becomes a flood when I plug it."

She wistfully whispered, "God, I hope so."

I licked her earthy essences off of my middle finger and said, "If history repeats itself, then I am confident in saying, yes it will happen."

Jennifer looked down at her tits, one hanging out of the cup, the other within the black lace restraint. She shrugged, "I am going to hate myself for this, but I hope you will understand when we get to the conference room."

She tucked her tit into the bra cup and buttoned her blouse up. After another minute Jennifer was put together and we headed out of her office and across the cube farm to a conference room. Just like that fixed arcade game Whack-A-Mole, heads bobbed up and down as we passed. Each of them looking in our direction. Of the thirty people I saw, two were male.

One of them looked like she experienced an orgasm as she started waving at Jennifer and I wildly. Jennifer whispered, "That's Patricia, our local slut."

I looked at Jennifer and said, "Hopefully the HR Director is one too."

She blushed and whispered, "Looks like it."

We entered the conference room and before me sat a whole fucking smorgasbord of pussy. Not a dick in sight discounting mine.

Jennifer handled the introductions:

"This is Kate Haygood, our site leader." Kate was an older woman, approaching retirement age. Silver hair brown eyes, the most accurate description was put together. She wore a dark brown pant suit. When I shook her hand I was shocked by the nearly overwhelming feeling of cold aversion I felt. It was way worse than what I had felt with Vanessa or the waitresses at the Blue Bill.

"This is Cathy Cuiric, our resident technological sorceress." She physically was almost the perfect match for Jennifer. Tall, blonde, green eyes wearing a mid thigh dress. When I shook her hand I saw Cathy on her back Jennifer mounted on her face while I plowed her pussy. That opened up many exciting opportunities for me.

The next woman stood up and thrust her hand out, "Laura Kearney, Operations Director." She had had a horsey face and a loose mom body. She didn't exercise from what I could tell, so she had to be fastidious about what she ate. The image that flooded my mind was Laura face down and my dick plowing her up the ass across the desk.

Jennifer resumed the introductions with, "This is Heather Carmack Ops Manager." Heather was the youngest in the room, roughly my age, maybe a year or two older. I saw myself licking chocolate off of her tits. All in all a very pleasant vision. She had brown kinky hair with a touch of red with brown eyes. She was the only obvious non caucasian of the bunch. Her skin color was close to that of Halle Berry.

"This is Julie Haider manager of our complaints department." She was a prototypical looking cheerleader type. Short at maybe five feet tall, even in her mid thirties she had kept the pounds off and the muscles on. When we shook hands the cold chills aversion feeling swept over my body like being dunked in a snowbank. Except less pleasant than the snow had been.

"Anna Marie Fierros is our wizard of scheduling, forecasting, and the dialer. When we shook hands her hand was warm and inviting, I saw her on her knees, complete devotion in her eyes. Her voice was like coming home, a sweet southern drawl that sounded like what Mississippi sweet tea tasted like. I could listen to her for the rest of the day.

"Last but not least is Tosha Redmond our director of Sales, without her team we have very little to do." I saw Tosha chained to a bed, her body criss crossed with red welts and bite marks.

Kate looked at me, a cold heat in her eyes as she brusquely asked, "What is it that do you intend to manage here Mister Emmett?"

Fortunately, the chilled wave of aversion when we shook hands prepared me in some small manner for her aggressive tone of voice. The icy disdain was still somewhat shocking. I looked at her alone, "Frankly, nothing I expect. I was told that I would be here for six months and then move on to the next business unit."

The cheerleader, Julie asked, "Why you? Why would Mister Joseph choose you for that kind of program?"

"Frankly, I don't even have a bad answer for that Miss Haider." I turned my attention to her and continued, "All I know is that he had me suspended from the jewelry store to force me to come talk to him. The outcome of that conversation is that I am here until after January."

Kate stated the already declared, "So you worked at the jewelry store, what makes you think you are qualified to work here?"

I wondered if she were trying to push my buttons, as if she could find them. Or, was she that pissed off that Joseph sent a guy here? I shrugged, "I don't know that I am qualified to be here any more than I was qualified to be hired at the jewelry store. But in less than six months I was strongly considered to become the manager of the store."

I looked around the conference table as I continued, "I lack experience, there is no hiding that, but the owner believes in me, and if I let him down, it won't be due to a lack of effort on my part."

Kate looked at me and challenged, "So what is your master plan?"

I replied, "I have no master plan. I am clay for you to mold as you see fit."

I saw a small flicker of doubt cross her eyes before they hardened again. "And if I see fit to fire you?"

Fuck that possibility hadn't even crossed my mind. What would Joseph say or do about that if anything? Outwardly, I shrugged, "I suppose I would move to my next assignment then. I am not sure if that voids my agreement with him or not."

She sat there a moment before saying, "Leave us the room so we can devise a plan for you."

I turned and left the room closing the door behind me. Lacking instruction on what I should be doing, the first person I found not on a call happened to be Patricia, the village slut. God bless her. "Hey, is there a level of supervisory staff between Heather and you?"

She was probably five years older than I was and she looked me up and down like I was her next meal. Which was fair, because I was returning the favor. She looked good, slim, not skinny, she was your average girl next door who provided an essential service to the men of the neighborhood, according to Jennifer. I for one would not mind at all partaking of her services.

She eventually answered, "Yeah, that would be Dawn, she sits over there."

I gave Patricia a smile and said, "Thanks, I look forward to working with you."

I outright laughed as she said to my back, "Not as much as I do, I bet."

Dawn turned out to be a face I knew. She was one of the people Frank introduced me to, yesterday morning at Eternal Love. Dawn was approaching sixty, I had to guess. Her once dark hair was now the color of the snowy sludge outside. She exclaimed, "Hugo!"

I smiled and sat in the chair available. "Good morning Dawn."

She furtively glanced around, then whispered, "I didn't know that you work here now."

I nodded and she asked, "Why would you? This is not a place for a guy to work. Kate is going to make your life miserable."

I nodded, "I gathered. They are in there determining my future now."

She shook her head sorrowfully and said, "I am sorry he sent you here."

I patted her hand and replied, "So let's make the best of it shall we?"

She looked at me, "How so?"

I glanced at the conference room door then replied, "Teach me everything you can before they come out."

For the next two hours Dawn and I went over a ton of stuff related to agent productivity. I would not fool an expert in call centers, but I imagined I could fool a person that had never worked in one before.

I saw Jennifer walk toward us and I stood. "You certainly know how to split a room don't you?"

She looked at Dawn and said, "Thanks for letting Hugo sit with you."

Dawn replied, "Oh it was my pleasure, I don't get to talk to him at church much with the triplets hanging around him so much. Delightful guy, I can see what Joseph sees in him."

Jennifer's face froze in a pained grin. "Be right back."

She took off at a high rate of speed, and for a moment I regretted giving her the choice to wear a bra or not. And not being in a position to enjoy the show. The leadership team was in the conference room another hour before Jennifer opened the door and summoned me over.

I walked into the conference room and the air of hostility was a palpable force."Sit, Mister Emmett," Kate commanded.

I sat where indicated, between Jennifer and Laura, and Kate icily asked, "What are you doing here?"

I looked in confusion at her, "Didn't we discuss that? I am on a manager training program as directed by Joseph. Six months here, move, six months there, move and so on."

She looked exasperated, "Why here first?"

I shrugged and replied, "I generally don't ask the owner of a company why he makes the decisions he makes."

Julie cut in, "Come on you dumb dick, surely he told you why."

I felt Jennifer's hand on my thigh, dangerously close to my blue balled cock. I put my hand over hers, pulled her hand up high enough that the head was in the middle of her palm, as I replied, "I am quite sure the answer to that is to learn about call centers so that in the future if you needed someone to substitute for a period of time, I could walk in and contribute on day one."

Julie actually snorted derisively. I don't know if I had ever heard that sound before but I didn't like it. Or her.

Kate asked, "Do you really think you could step in for one of my team with only six months of training?"

I shrugged.

I never had seen someone in such a high leadership position come so close to losing their shit before, but here we were.

I sighed heavily and suggested, "How about we go take a lunch break. I will find out what I can and then answer all of those questions."

There were quite a few heads that bobbed up and down at that while Kate fumed. She stood up abruptly and declared, "Fine. Back here at 1:30 PM." Kate and Julie stormed out of the conference room followed slowly by the rest of the women until it was Jennifer and I left. Somehow our hands were interlaced on my thigh.

I looked at her and said, "What a fun first day. Now tell me exactly what the fuck."

I texted Paula

Me: What is Joseph's phone number?

P: ×××-×××-××××

P: why?

Me: Need to tell him I love him.

P: that may break his heart.

Me: who's on tonight?

P: Ruth, Tori tomorrow, me thursday

Me: thanks

P: <3

Jennifer asked, "Ready?"

I shook my head and dialed Joseph's number. Mary Beth answered, "Hello?"

"Hi Mary Beth, may I speak to Joseph?"

"Of course dear, dinner tomorrow still?"

I smiled, "Of course. I wouldn't miss it."

She seemed happy as she asked, "Who is the lucky girl tomorrow night?"

I replied, "Tori, so in the next couple weeks we might need to do dinner a couple more times so I can bring the other two."

"Oh, that sounds delightful. Let me get him."

"Thanks."

I put the phone on speaker as Joseph answered, "I am sorry son to send you into that vipers den first."

"I have you on speaker sir, so I have a witness to this conversation."

He replied, "Going that well?"

I could only laugh.

He asked, "Who is with you?"

Jennifer replied, "It's Jennifer, sir."

He sounded like he was beaming as he asked, "How are Ted and the girls?"

She smiled warmly, "They are all well. For my part I miss you and Mary Beth."

He replied, "Well, child, you can come back to church any time and be welcomed."

She sounded decidedly relieved as she said, "Thank you."

Joseph then addressed me, "Hugo, you are my voice, do whatever you need to do to fix the place. It isn't making money anymore and I can't quite put my finger on why."

I replied, "The answer is Kate."

He was silent a moment before replying, "I don't know that I necessarily want you firing the general manager on day one. But, if you think it best."

I sat there a second, then said, "Not today. There is an intermediate step I can take. With cause, I believe."

Jennifer said, "Julie?"

I nodded, forgetting Joseph couldn't hear the rocks in my head. "Yes."

Joseph asked, "What cause?"

Jennifer supplied the answer, "I believe he is thinking sexually degrading speech."

"I am."

I could almost hear Joseph shrug as he said, "Do what you think best, son. Dinner tomorrow right?"

I replied, "Yes sir. Tori and I will be there on time."

He sounded surprised as he asked, "'Is Tori your choice?"

I fucking belly laughed. "I am courting all three of them to see who I am most compatible with, despite what they planned."

"Okay. Fill me in on everything after dinner."

He hung up before I could acknowledge his request.

Jennifer squeezed my hand, "Should I do termination paperwork?"