Concilium Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: How about on foursome nights we meet at my place?

R: I like the sound of that

Me: meeting at my place?

P: No, she meant foursome

R: What she said

Me: Really?

R: Can life get better than being with the three people you love the most?

Me: ... I suppose not

P: I have a?

Me: Go ahead

P: Assuming Tori is okay with it, the first time you make love to me, can Tori and Ruth be there with me?

P: I want to share that night with them.

R: You are assuming I want to be there?

T: Please. You have been a wannabe slut since you learned there was a Tab A that pairs with your slot A

R... well okay that's true. That would be really beautiful wouldn't it?

P: Yes

T: probably

Me: my place 545

R: so early?

Me: See you then

I turned my notifications off and went to find Julie. After all day one of my self imposed torture of shadowing her was here.

The day passed as well as one could expect I guess. Julie was combative at each and every point and frankly it was exhausting. The end of the day couldn't come fast enough. The one bright spot of the afternoon was when Cathy stopped by to tell me that my laptop would be ready the next day, and that I could swing by anytime after 10 the following morning to get it.

I pulled into the garage at my house, well the one lent to me, at 535, and five minutes later the girls pulled up. I was mostly undressed, down to my boxers and tee shirt; I decided what the hell and opened the door. The look on their faces was priceless and I laughed all the way to the dressing room.

When I came back into the living room they were sitting in front of the couch in a semicircle. I looked at the three of them, "Are we ready?"

Tori looked at me, "We wanted to talk before we left."

"Okay," I replied as I sat down.

We talked about their day, my day, if I had made a new special friend or not and so on. It was blindingly normal. No one got all freaked out about anything. It was blissful and easy going.

Eventually, I stood, "It is time to leave." The girls scrambled up and we headed to Ruth's car, where Tori and I sat in the back, Paula in shotgun.

It was a ten minute drive to Joseph and Mary Beth's house. Mary Beth opened the door on our arrival and she directed me to the study, which was the first door on the left. When I stepped in, Joseph was on the phone talking to someone. I went to the right side of the room to look at some photos hanging around the fireplace which held a fire that was crackling merrily.

In my shock, I pulled one of the photos off of the wall and was staring at it. I don't know how long I was transfixed by the photo. The next thing I knew Joseph shook me by the shoulder, "Son, are you okay?"

I showed him the photo I held and said, "I know this woman. Who is she?"

He shook his head sadly, "No, you don't. That is my granddaughter and died the year you were born."