Conclusion of My First Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt incredibly wanton, but also incredibly sexy, laying there with an 8-inch penis protruding from my tight wet vagina, my fingers squeezing and twisting my nipples, and all as Father White watched. I could feel the muscles of my vagina spasm, trying to hold onto my toy as it started to slide out, with a gentle movement with my fingers it was back in and I returned my hands and fingers up to my titties.

I was nearing that stage, too far along to stop; my body was rapidly getting there.

"Would you hold it in for me Father, I'm almost there."

He glanced up into my eyes and could see I needed more hands than I had; he placed his hand on the protruding penis and gently started to ease it in and out. I could see his hand getting covered in my juices as he helped masturbate me and as my fingers pulled and twisted my nipples, I felt the spasms overwhelm me as my juices flowed and I orgasmed. My legs involuntarily shutting to grip tight the penis inside me, Father Whites hand caught between my thighs as my bum wriggled me to a gorgeously sexy climax.

As I lay back exhausted, my legs opened wide again, Father White let the fake penis ease out of my vagina, covered in my juice, my vagina still open and tender after its exercise. I was too exhausted to move, my whole body glistening with perspiration, my breathing heavy but slowly trying to get back to its normal rate.

As I lay there, legs still open wide and my open wet vagina still in full view, Father White tenderly stroked my hair.

"You're adorable," he said.

I changed my position, snuggling into him, I could feel the wetness still between my legs, but I was too exhausted to do anything about it.

I must have laid there for 20 minutes or so, but I needed to pee and I needed to wash my vagina. Father White had closed his eyes and was lying back on my bed as I walked to the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet, I reflected on what a sexily enjoyable moment we'd just had. I flushed the loo, washed my vagina and hands, cleaned my teeth and brushed my hair and returned to my bedroom. Father White was opening his eyes but looked tired, it was late.

"Why don't you stay tonight," I said.

"Umm, I didn't think you had a spare bed."

"Oh silly, I'm sure there's room for the both of us in here," I said as I climbed back into bed.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty certain I'd be able to find my way home in the dark you know," he said as he smiled. What a genuinely sweet man he was. "Well if you're sure you don't mind."

I was going to spend the night in the same bed as a man for the first time.

"Why don't you get your things off and climb in, while I lock up and turn all the lights off," I said as I climbed back out, still nude. I did enjoy walking around nude in Father White's company.

Within minutes I was back, Father White was in bed, I could see the top half of him was naked; I was going to see him nude at last. I climbed over him and slid under the covers and snuggled up to him. My nipples pressing against his bare but hairy chest as I snuggled in. This was heavenly. My left arm lay across him, my hand on his bare belly.

"I don't normally wear my underwear in bed, but I thought I better had tonight, I didn't want to corrupt such a beautifully innocent girl by my nakedness," he said with a half-smile on his face.

"Are you serious," I said "you left them on?" as I raised the bed cover a little to look down and there indeed was my lovely Priest still wearing his underwear.

"Oh you're so funny," I said smiling up at him, "you can take them off, I won't look, I promise." We both smiled and laughed, he was so sweet.

With the cover back down covering his modesty, his hands went under the bedclothes to take off his underwear. As he brought them out and placed them on the floor, we were both smiling again.

"There, happy now?" he said.

We resumed our earlier position, my naked body draped across his now naked body. My hand once again resting on his belly, the hairs on his chest ticking my nose as I snuggled my face against him. This felt so wonderful, but what would the night bring?

I knew my hand on his belly was inches from his penis, a real penis. I'd as yet, still not felt a real penis or seen a real one up close, surely it will happen tonight.

My body was pressed against his; I could feel my pubic hair against him as we lay there in the sexily muted lighting of my bedside lamp. We chatted about nothing in particular, his fingers gently stroking my hair, occasionally kissing my forehead as we lay there. I had rested sufficiently from my earlier activities; it was time to see where tonight would lead.

"I don't think it's fair you know," I said, as I looked up into his eyes, I could see that statement had brought a quizzical look to his face.

"What do you mean?" I could see he was thinking, maybe I was annoyed about something, but then he saw the smile on my face and knew I was being playful.

"Well, you've seen mine; don't you think it's fair that I should get to see yours?" I said trying to keep my naughty smile in check. We both laughed, he hugged me tighter for a second, in a playful attempt to keep me where I was, but then released me.

Smiling, he finally said, "Sure, you can look if you want." I didn't need a written invitation; I lifted myself from my laying position and slowly pulled back the bedclothes. And there it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. His penis wasn't as big as my toy, but it was so beautiful. I don't know much about penises, only what I've googled or seen on TV, but it looked wonderful.

"Would it be ok to touch it?" I said, half expecting him to refuse, but maybe he wanted me too, because he just nodded his head, the smile still on his face.

The first touch of my hand on his penis was like a little electric shock for both of us, I brought myself up into a cross-legged seated position, I wanted to study it.

"Wow," I said, "It's beautiful." My fingers were completely around it, I could feel the warmth of it, the muscle, the veins and as I examined it, the increasing hardness. What I knew to be the foreskin was beginning to stretch open as his penis hardened, I could see its little hole emerging.

"I guess that's where your pee comes out," I said jokingly, it was fascinating.

"And other things," he said as he smiled at me. That made me happy, knowing that he'd then probably done things in the past. How could a 72-year-old man not have?

His penis was now hard, maybe about 6 inches long, but so very sexy. His pubic hair was greying, and as I ran my fingers through it, it seemed quite wirey. I wanted to feel his testicles, I wanted to feel everything. I was lost in my enjoyment as I explored him and didn't realise that Father Whites hand was now under my bum and with the way I was sitting, had easy access to my open bum cheeks and vagina. I wasn't going to ask anymore, I was going to take matters into my own hands. I wanted to taste it.

Without any preamble, I lowered my head to his hard penis and kissed the tip which had now forced itself partly out of its foreskin. He was accepting my explorations without complaint. I could also now feel his fingers burying themselves inside my once again wet vagina.

My head went lower taking in more of his hard penis into my mouth, it tasted salty, it smelt very sexy, I could feel the veins as my tongue swirled all over it. By this time Father White was now sitting up a little, his fingers still buried in my very wet vagina, he was tenderly kissing my back, my shoulder blades.

I reluctantly released his penis from my mouth and moved my body onto his, my nipples hard against his chest, his hands on my bum cheeks, pulling me against him. We kissed, our lips sucked to each other's, I could feel his hot breath in my mouth, his wet tongue against my wet tongue, I was in heaven. Our arms were around each other, I could feel his hard penis against me as we kissed passionately, both of us now laying back, me lying on top of him, we twisted and then he was the one on top of me. His big belly felt so sexy pressed against me, our lips parted and he began to kiss my neck.

He was heading down, he took my right nipple in his mouth and kissed and sucked, his right hand was on my left titty, gently squeezing and exploring. As he continued down my chest, his wet tongue felt its way to my belly button, oh my. I could feel him parting my legs as he continued further down, then with his hands under my thighs he was opening them and pushing them back, my vagina and bum hole were staring him in the face. I felt his hot breath before I felt his tongue, but ooh, there it was, his wet warm tongue was licking my now very wet and very open vagina. I could feel his nose rubbing against my clitoris as his tongue delved deeper. I hadn't realised, but it seemed I was now moaning, very faintly, but I just couldn't stop myself, it was wonderful. He was licking everywhere, gosh then as his hand parted my bum, even more; I felt his wet tongue licking my little bum hole, wow I never even imagined.

It was my turn, I playfully wrestled myself back on top of him and held his penis again, I was straddling his legs, his hard penis in my hand. I knew that men rubbed their penises to masturbate, so smiling at him I gently began to masturbate his penis. It felt lovely and hot in my hand; his hand was now back to my vagina as I continued rubbing him, are we really doing these things to each other? And then suddenly a little spurt of white creamy liquid, oh my, it dribbled out and onto my hand. I needed to taste it, so I lowered my head and took his penis back into my mouth, oh wow; I never imagined it would taste like that.

Father White was lying back, breathing heavily as I sucked his hard penis of everything inside. I sucked, kissed and licked his penis and testicles for a good while, occasionally looking up to see him watching me, an innocent exhausted smile across his face. But in time of course it was all over and his penis had started to soften. I grabbed a tissue and wiped it for him, then wiped my vagina, scrunched it up and tossed it towards the bin, I missed!

We lay in each other's arms, hot, sweaty and exhausted. Reaching out, I turned the bedside lamp off, snuggled back down into his arms and we both drifted off to sleep.

We woke early the next morning, cuddled and talked as we lay there. We both knew such a relationship as ours couldn't go anywhere, he had to relocate to his new parish very soon and I was going to be at university. We both knew, but it didn't worry us. We'd always be friends; we'd stay in touch, well until life or circumstances got in the way.

As Father White got dressed, I made us both a cup of tea, he was now back in his black suit and clerical collar and I was back in my favourite short nightie. We kissed, his hand was up inside my nightie on my bare bum, my arms around him secretly hoping he'd never leave, and then through tear-filled eyes, he was gone.

I felt sad that such a lovely man was leaving my life, possibly forever, but it had been such a magical time we'd had together, I certainly would never forget it, or him. And as I lay in the bath later, I reflected on everything.

It was wonderful, he was wonderful. I was still technically a virgin, which I was pleased about, but I had enjoyed everything so much, that I made a vow to myself. I'm young, I'm single, and I'm free to explore sexual situations. I like being the age I am, I like being attracted to older men, and I like manipulating situations so that I get what I want. So I've decided, I'm going to get out there and make things happen. I'm going to enjoy myself.

12