All Comments on 'Conditioned by My Girlfriend Pt. 02'

by SuddenlyVictoria

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout9 months ago

Awesome chapter. I cant wait for the next chapter. i love getting pedicures and seeing the excited and surprised looks on their faces when i ask for bright polish and nail art with lots of bling and rhinestones or gems. I have even had overlays added to my toes to make sure that I have enough room for more nail art. I love all the compliments that I get from other customers as i get some of the nicest pedicures and they are no longer satisfied with their single color polish pedi. And I do all this as I look like a regular blue collar guy, 6'1 with a large build and nothing feminine in sight other than my shaved legs and pretty toes and toe rings. I wear sandals everywhere and while most people never even notice my pedicure, some of the looks and compliments that i get are priceless.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

louiseacdlouiseacd9 months ago

my god , I tried to get my Xwife into all this, with no luck,, wish she was like her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it !! Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What out she going to force you suck cock and be a sissy slave and then leave you

WISE UP

It's one thing to play with your partner but she has already said she wants to fuck the trainer and make you like I

Then you will loose your job and friends with no where to go

WATCH OUT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It just feels so so good to wear a bra..we can’t help it can we?..as soon as I do the tiny little hooks I start to get so hard..I especially like the tight feeling of a bra when I’m out and about doing normal things..sometimes I’m so tempted to reach up and adjust the straps..

Wonderful series..keep writing..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck this bitch, first Throwing away his boxers without permission, is a it no no. What if he though her stuff away, it's never acceptable. Then there was a Strange man, Paul setting in your house with your wife and one one else, another no no. But the fact that she only wanted he husband to only eat her pussy out, and not give him Relief is a big reg flag. He should of though more about that that pussy he just ate, was there a cream pie in it that he was eating??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sittin' here hard as a rock in my panties looking forward to Victoria's future. So happy for "her". It is clearly where she wants to go. Can't wait for her to feed Paul's monster into Amanda while he sits caged and watches that lucky girl enjoy her power. I feel she truly loves Victoria and will treat her well. Both so lucky each be getting what they want! I don't understand why the people who write the cruel negative comments even read this kind of story - secret desires maybe.... Hmmmmmm. 5 wet stars!!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

A little better than part 1, but it’s still rushed with very little emotion. It’s a good, if not overdone premise that I’m sure is unfortunately leading to Victor being cuckolded…very sad and boring. Whichever direction you go, give us more emotion while setting things up slower, and don’t tell the story so matter-of-factly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous