Conditioning

Story Info
A woman is conditioned by who seems to be her bf, but is it?
1.2k words
3.82
15.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badsammie
badsammie
176 Followers

Despite being fully clothed, her heart was racing. She smiled, looking up at him as he lay down on the floor beside her. Fully twice her age, but handsome, strong. In control. Above all else, he was always that. He had weaponized his smiles, his frowns, and simple words. Her stomach spun in knots every time she was with him. He patted her exposed belly, rubbing it softly, as he smiled down at her young body.

"I want you to think about that first time you were molested. Fixate it in your mind, your feelings, your fears, your emotions. All of your sensations, good and bad. Can you do that for me, baby girl?" As he asked, he smoothly unbuttoned her jeans, sliding the zipper down. Then, ever so slowly, he slid his hands down her pants, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Don't move. Don't talk. Just think of the first time. How you felt so small and weak. Powerless. You've told me that story so many times. The secret story you've only told me. How humiliated you felt after. How you blamed yourself. You still do, don't you?"

She nodded meekly, eyes closed, grunting softly. His fingers were expertly sliding along her folds, teasing her. Her panties were already soaked and she could smell herself in the air. Desire and shame all mixed together as he talked to her.

"It was probably your fault, but that's ok. You responded to it. That's natural. The craving that came later? Maybe not so much, but who knows? What matters is that was only the first step. Of many. The next time was at college, wasn't it? Drunk at a frat house, celebrating your freedom from home. Just a blur. How many men do you think used your body that night?" he asked, hooking his finger in her and making her gasp before he eased back to simply teasing her clit.

"I... I don't know," she mewed softly as he teased her swelling bud. "Several. I was a mess. They peed on me. Wrote on me. My butt and vagina hurt...," she said before he interrupted her by pinching her clit hard.

"Cunt. You have a cunt. Never forget that," he said, before relaxing his grip on her.

"Uhnnn... yes... my butt and cunt hurt. They had torn my clothes. I never found my panties," she said, blushing, as he slid 2 fingers inside her deftly, easily.

"And then, despite them defiling you, you went back to another party. You dropped out of college after that one, didn't you? Had to get your stomach pumped from alcohol poisoning. And you did that all yourself. Didn't you?" he asked. Three fingers were inside her now as her hips writhed helplessly.

"Yes," she whimpered, biting her lip. "I wanted to feel. I needed to feel. I drank too much though. After some guys had used me, I started vomiting and got cold and clammy. I don't know who but one of them made sure I got to the hospital."

"Mmm, you could have killed yourself. That would have been such a waste, but also an expected way to go with someone like you," he said. Fingers rubbed her soaked cunt as his other hand slid up her top, teasing her exposed nipples. He leaned down and tilted her head, his hot breath on her neck, before biting it hard. She fought back a scream as his teeth dug in briefly.

"Yes... I started spiraling bad after that. Drugs, bars..." She whimpered, eyes still closed, relieving those memories as he rubbed her, arching her hips up higher.

"Whoring, seeking out men to hurt you. Because deep down, you know you're not good enough. That this cunt is your real value. From that first touch, a part of you always knew," he said as his fingers moved faster. He bit her breast, her nipples. She started to shudder, to buck against him.

"Yes... yes... I always knew," she sobbed, shuddering as she squirted in her jeans. She went limp, breathing hard, as he slid over her and kissed her softly.

"It's ok, I know your worth too. It's ok to be worthless. There is value in that," he said. He kissed her softly, then spit in her face before standing up over her. Her breathing was still ragged from her orgasm as he unzipped and started pissing on her on the floor, mostly in her face. "Open your mouth, whore," he told her.

She did, eyes shut tight, as most of it missed. Golden heat drenched her hair, went up her nose, and left her body dripping. Enough did eventually fill her mouth as she kept still, crying a bit, still shaking.

"Fixate on every time a man used you. Touched you. Made you cry. Made you cum. Made you feel alive. Fixate on all that and swallow."

She did, gulping the acrid, salty piss down as she thought of her first touch through to the feel of his fingers but minutes ago. He stepped closer and bent down to pull her up. She was still shaking, reeking of piss, yet he kissed her gently. He brushed her wet hair out of her face, tilted her chin, and stroked her cheek.

"My secretary will be back soon, cunt. Put your hands on the desk," her psychiatrist told her. She did and he walked up behind her, pressing against her. He jerked down her pants, then pulled her panties to one side.

"Focus on the first time you tasted shit on a cock, cunt. The first time a man hit you. The look in their eyes. Rub your cunt to it," he said as he kicked her legs apart wider. She was already shoving 3 fingers in her hole, which made him smile. He massaged her ass, slapping it a few times before spreading it wide. Then, with all his strength, he slammed into it and shoved her hard against the desk. He covered her mouth but that barely muffled her scream.

"Don't move, don't push back, just rub that cunt as I use your ass to masturbate," he said. He held her waist tightly and shoved her up the desk until her feet weren't touching the floor. Then he pulled her back and forth along his cock, soft grunts as she rubbed harder.

"Stop, don't cum cunt," was all he said. She held onto the desk as he reamed her ass then shuddered and emptied himself in her bowels. He pulled back, letting her panties slip back into place and catch the dirty cum. Then he pulled up her pants and buttoned them. He gently pressed on her head, directing her down so she could clean his cock. He made sure to smear the brown against her lips as much as possible.

"Don't lick your lips when you're done," he said. When she was finished, he pulled her up, straightened her clothes for her, and fixed her wet hair.

"You're beautiful like this cunt. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." He then kissed her cheek and slapped her butt as she headed out. Before his secretary returned for lunch, he cleaned up the "spill" on the floor. She walked to the bus stop, ignoring glances from others. She sat down on the bus as it drove off and an older man sat down beside her. When his hand touched her thigh, her legs parted, and they both smiled.

badsammie
badsammie
176 Followers