Conference Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take that dress off and jewelry, girl, and come up here. Help me get these clothes off," Ma'am said. Soon we were both nude, me leaving my bra draped over the boy's face. Ma'am beckoned me to suck her cigar thick dark nipples while her strong fingers were buried in my hair, moving me where she wished, first one breast then there other, then guiding me to lick all over her belly before pushing me down to lick and suckle her toes and feet. When she was satisfied, she smiled at me and said, "I was going to cage my boy, both that cocklet and him," with this she gestured to the large sized dog crate that I somehow missed earlier," but I think I will leave him here for the rest of the night. She fetched a pink patterned pet collar and leash and secured them around my neck. She put bondage mittens on my hands and secured them behind my back.

Standing herself up, she led me to the cage with something else dangling from her hands about which I was soon to learn. Before beckoning me into the cage, she showed me the gag that she held. It was a rubber dog bone gag with rubber straps. From one side there protruded a 3 or so inch long lifelike cock, which she slipped into my mouth before securing it behind my head. It tickled the back of my throat uncomfortably as I adjusted to this intruder. She scooted me into the cage and I did my best to find a comfortable position. I found myself on my knees on the padded bottom of the cage, hands behind my back.

"Lift those pretty wrists, girl," she commanded and I complied. I felt her secure my wrists, strappado fashion, to the top of the cage. She reached into the cage and found the d-ring on the collar. Leaving the leash attached, she then clipped the collar to the bottom of the cage. I was well secured and she closed the cage door and locked it, not that I could do anything about it. She then threw a perfectly fitted cloth covering over the cage, saying with finality, "Good night, girl. I want you to think hard what it may be like to serve me. Though I did not expect it to be the case, I am thinking I may want to invite you to join our growing little household." I was left to contemplate, in the dark, alone, helpless, what my fate could be both for the rest of the weekend and for the foreseeable future.

12