Conference Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We agreed it was best to leave separately, so I headed for the lobby while she took a last look at her notes for the panel that afternoon. Wilson and Wyatt were downstairs and their stupid conversation resumed from yesterday. I mentioned I was waiting for Diane and that she was also staying at the hotel.

"Oh yeah," said one of them. "You guys are buddies." I agreed, mentioning our common history.

"I'd stay buddies with that hot ass anytime," said the other.

I stared at him. "Excuse me?"

He wasn't fazed at all. "Hey, no offense, but you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I do," I said. "But she's my friend and a colleague and pretty fucking good at her work, so that's not how it's going to go." I felt hypocritical considering my own thoughts about her ass and a whole lot more.

"Okay, okay." I couldn't tell if I had won or not as Diane emerged from the elevator.

I had earlier convinced her to walk and get the exercise and fresh air. But now I couldn't figure out a way to ditch Wilson and Wyatt. So they joined us, soon turning their immaturity onto Diane. She knew them as well, but all their crap revolved around Diane being a woman.

"Can you walk fast in that skirt?"

"Must be nice to be asked to be on a panel. Did they need a woman or something?"

"I hear the feminists had their secret meeting last night to take over the industry."

She bantered back and seemed to push it all away, but I was steaming. These guys were such fuckups. Finally I turned to one and said, "Can't you guys shut up?"

"Whoa, whoa, buddy. It's just some jokes."

"Well they're not funny."

"Diane thinks they are. Right?"

She played their crude game. "Pretty funny for a couple of retards like yourselves." They laughed.

I was still mad. "Well, I guess I'm not getting the joke."

"You sure aren't. That's okay. We need some stiffs around here."

Diane chimed in, "True, Bill is pretty stiff." I hoped that was a phallic reference but I didn't think so. I actually felt mad at her too now.

I was still steaming as we arrived at the convention center, not just at Wilson and Wyatt but also because I couldn't figure our Diane's reaction. Why didn't she just tell them to fuck off? It was impossible to have a private word with her But as I was searching for the right room, my phone buzzed with a text.

Don't fight my battles, please. No knight in shining armor.

Fuck, I thought. The day had started off so well with topless coffee but now it was just getting shittier. The straight man couldn't even be the good guy.

The morning dragged on. Lunch dragged on. Everyone I met droned on. I saw Diane occasionally, but there was no chance to say anything private. Finally, right before her special panel, she caught me in a hallway.

"Sorry if I was a little harsh this morning," she said.

"I just wanted to take a stand."

"I know and appreciate that. But I know that game better than you ever will." She continued. "Still, it was very nice of you. One more reason I like you." Pause. "And I love sharing a hotel room with you." She smiled as she moved away, then hurried back for a second. "Perv." She winked.

I was enchanted again.

The panel was chaired by one of the eminences in the industry and had three guys and Diane, all supposed to somehow explain the future of the industry. The first was ridiculously pretentious with a massive presentation that ran out of time; the second just said a bunch of jargon with a straight face. Diane gave a sharp, pointed talk. She had told me some of it over our drink yesterday but there were all kinds of new things I hadn't thought about but they made sense.

I was super-proud of her - honestly both at this smart, professional woman that was doing a great job, but also of course because I was thinking nobody knows I've got her stashed away in my hotel room where she walks around with that great ass. She got lots of applause, though the final speaker was the best of all and gave a barnburner that blew everyone away. As she left the stage, people came up to congratulate Diane and for a few minutes she was totally surrounded. A couple of people asked to sit down with her to go over some things she said, so she drifted off with them. I went off to a bar with a group of guys and we talked shop. But I felt superior to every one of them. After all, I had Diane.

After a while, I texted Diane and came back to find her talking with one last guy who seemed genuinely impressed by her work but also perhaps lingering longer than necessary. She saw me come up and with remarkable grace disengaged from her admirer and began walking away with me.

"Got any dinner plans?" she asked.

"I've got some choices," I said. I mentioned the large group and that I knew it would be loud and unproductive. Then I looked at her and said "I'd rather take just one person to dinner."

She smiled. "I'd like that."

We found a nice classy place nearby. Not too fancy but upscale and appropriate for two mature professionals on business. We recognized a few people and they recognized us, but the tables were well apart so conversations were private. It was totally respectable and just right. Pretty much everyone else was a guy, though. I was the only one from the industry dining with a woman. A smart, pretty woman. I felt a little alpha male fuck you superiority toward all the stag groups.

I ordered some wine. She leaned forward. "Going to get me drunk?"

I had an answer ready. "No. Just happy." She smiled. The dinner was nice. The wine flowed. I told her how proud I was of her that afternoon. She smiled and we talked about the panel and the incident that morning.

"Bill, I didn't mean to be so harsh. But getting rescued is not really the solution to guys like that."

"What is the solution?"

"There isn't just one. If there was, I'd lean in and write a book and make millions of dollars."

We had had talks like this before about being a woman in the industry. But she surprised me by saying that guys like Wilson and Wyatt were easy to deal with, because they were such open sexists. Others were tougher, she said. "A lot of men say one thing but act another way."

That made me feel guilty. I thought about my vast private world of dirty Diane fantasies while being - pretending to be? - her friend.

I bit the bullet. "Does that include me?"

She smiled, "No. There's always room for improvement, Bill. You don't know everything, but I think you definitely get it. And I've seen enough deeds by you to prove it."

I smiled back. Those words made me feel as good as anything else that had happened the last two days. Even if they didn't apply to sex fantasies of Diane sucking my cock, I assumed.

She sipped her wine. "And I know it's complicated for guys too. At least I assume so."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, just sorting out your attitudes to women and trying to keep everything where it should be."

I responded clumsily at this opening. "You mean, respecting you as professionals and as individuals and people, but also as the opposite sex?"

She sipped again. "I guess that's one way of putting it." She was smiling. "You can't help being guys. And I guess we can't help being girls...women."

"I do like women, Diane. A lot. Even though..." I hesitated. "Even though I probably come across as such a, well, stiff guy."

She smiled. "I know. You also seem to like taking care of women."

"I do."

"Especially if they're in their underwear?" She smiled.

"Well, that's sort of a bonus."

"Mmm, I see." She was quiet.

I continued, "It's a really nice bonus. But I'm not going to abuse the privilege."

She looked at me, "How...what do you mean by that?"

"I'm not sure. I just want to be careful."

Her glass was now sitting untouched on the table. "Me too." She was much quieter now. She looked vulnerable. She continued, "I guess that's what I like about you, Bill. You're always careful...even when you're having fun."

I said, "We both have our own lives. I don't think either of us want to mess any of that up."

She agreed. "It's weird. What...fifteen years we've known each other? But I really only know a small part of you."

"And me you."

"And it's my best side. I'm basically a crummy bitch back home."

"I don't think so. Though I'm an inconsiderate slob myself."

"Well, I'm sure that's true." She laughed.

But I got her point. She was just my conference wife, and this was all just playing. It wasn't actually real. If we suddenly dumped our spouses and uprooted our lives to be with each other, it would be totally different. Heck, I knew there were a lot of things about Diane that would probably annoy me if I had to live with them 365 days a year. The whole thrill was because we were hiding from our real lives for a few days and holding a mutual secret.

I confessed, "Diane, I know this isn't real and I don't want to mess up or ruin our lives. But I like just being able to do...things...with you. You don't really know the real me...but you also know things nobody else really does."

"You mean that you're not always the totally straight-laced stiff of the industry and..." she paused. "The sexless neutered family man? Instead you've got a woman stashed in your hotel room. Walking around in her underwear while you strut around with nothing on at all."

"Well, yeah."

She smiled. "And I'm not always the bitchy professional or the having it all modern superwoman. At least I don't feel I have to be with you, Bill. You''re...well...safe, I guess. Safe enough that I can do stuff like that around you."

"So," I said. "We can have a little fun as good friends. But it's not real life. And we need to be careful."

"Agreed."

"Are we going to keep figuring out how careful?"

"I guess so," she smiled. Her confidence was coming back. "How careful should we be?"

I didn't want to break the magic but knew it was best to draw a line. "Well....Diane...as much as I'd like to, I don't think we should have sex."

She sipped her wine again. "I'd agree with both those things." Wow. She did want me, even if wasn't going to happen. She smiled and continued. "It's late. Bedtime for both of us."

-----------------------

We were both tired and a little tipsy but not drunk as we left the restaurant. Some of the guys watched us but I didn't care. An old Van Halen line popped into my head: don't you know she's coming home with me. We spilled into a taxi, where we sat with our sides touching. The hotel lobby was thankfully deserted again.

In the room she followed her drill - shoes off, onto the bed. I popped into the bathroom for a minute. When I came out, she leaned with arms behind her back and said "Okay, mister. No TV tonight - it's late and time for bed."

I didn't bother playing coy. I started undressing. I took my time and she watched everything. Soon I was down to my boxers. I was wondering whether to take them off too when she said, "Very nice. Now get in bed." I did as I was told, keeping the boxers on.

She disappeared into the bathroom. When she emerged, she was in her underwear, including bra, like the night before. She was facing me so I couldn't watch her ass, but there was lots else to see as her body moved and jiggled. I thought she would head for her bed but instead she came over to mine.

"Scoot over. I was cold last night."

I couldn't believe it. It was only as she was lifting up the covers that I reacted and moved over enough to let her slip in. We weren't quite touching. She reached down to confirm my boxers were still on. "Good," she said.

Her bra was still on, which seemed weird. I wasn't sure what that meant, but figured I could take a slight risk. I touched the side lightly and said, "I don't think you need that on." She didn't say anything. I reached behind her and fumbled open the clasp. She still didn't say anything but leaned forward to make it easier. The bra slipped down and away from her breasts. She pulled it the rest of the way off and dropped it on the floor. She was mostly under the covers, and it was so dark that I couldn't see much or even make out the nipples that I had glimpsed that morning. But it didn't matter. The main thing is that she was now bare except for her panties, and she was with me.

We lay there, bodies touching in places, hearing each other breathe. I could feel the side of one breast gently against me, pressing a bit as her chest rose and fell. It was strange to be beside a different woman than my wife. But any guilt was buried by excitement of the moment. Diane was no supermodel, but was a totally normal, hot woman. She was the woman who gave the great presentation that afternoon that everyone liked. But now she wanted to be here, with just me, with almost nothing on. She wanted to be in my bed, and I had got her top off and her breasts bare. And she was my secret that no one knew.

Her hand slipped back and forth over the waistband of my boxers, kind of like checking to make sure they were still on. I put my own hand on her hip to feel her panties. We lay there quietly stroking each other, in a way that emphasized our near-nudity.

Of course I was hard - thinking about how easy it would be for Diane to just move down a little and brush against my firm, erect cock. And I thought about reaching just inside her panties a little. I was very curious to know if Diane had a natural bush or if she was shaved. But neither of us went further. I could still feel her bare tit against me, but wasn't going to touch without more of a sign. We had already gone pretty far, by our standards at least.

We each shifted around a couple of times, silently. I felt different parts of Diane against me, and she felt most of me except my cock, which I made sure to keep away from her. I wanted to reach down and touch myself but didn't dare. I was horny and excited, but also just relaxed and even protective of my Diane. My topless, scantily-clad Diane here in bed with me because she trusted me. Because I was "safe." Somehow I eventually fell asleep.

The Third Morning

Once again, I woke up first. During the night we had moved apart from each other, so we were no longer touching. But I looked over and under the rumpled corners saw plenty of bare Diane. One of her breasts was plainly visible, and now I had time to properly admire its nice shape and her nipple and areolae. I could see a hint of her black panties. And most of all I could just see her. I lay there for a while admiring nearly-naked Diane, stroking my cock inside my boxers most of the time.

I didn't want to get out of bed and leaving this exciting woman, so eventually I took my hands out of my pants and grabbed my phone beside the bed. I sat up against the pillows and checked email. There was a text from my wife and I sent a quick reply back. Then I got busy answering a client inquiry that I had missed yesterday. It distracted me. I felt really fucking good working alongside near-naked Diane.

After a while I looked over and saw her eyes open, watching me. "Hey. Nice sleep?" she said. She had moved the blankets back up to cover her chest.

I smiled. "Yes. Interesting, too."

"Not too crazy?"

"Not too crazy."

"Mmm. She lifted herself up a bit. The blankets were just barely covering her nipples now. "Hey, where's my coffee?"

I admitted I was feeling lazy for some reason. She smiled. "Well, perhaps I can stand the cheap stuff for one day. But I do need to get up and going soon. If you're going to shower first, can you do it soon?"

I put down my phone, a little disappointed that she seemed to be all business again. I said I would get the coffee going and then shower.

She watched me walking around in my boxers making the coffee. I tried to move as smoothly as I could, enjoying her gaze. I had gone limp while sitting upright in bed, but now I was hardening again. The bulge was obvious. Diane was still watching.

I turned toward her and slowly put my fingers inside my waistband. She didn't say anything as I began to lower them. My cock gently sprang out, right in Diane's view. It was still pointing down but getting big and engorged. I kicked the boxers off and stood there showing my cock to Diane. It was getting harder and rising. Soon I was erect and naked in front of Diane.

She watched for a few seconds and then drew the covers all the way up to her shoulders. "Thanks, Mr. Perv. Now go take your shower." I started walking to the bathroom. "Nice ass," she added.

By the time I was in the bathroom, I was ready to shoot an enormous load of Diane-related cum. I started the water and began soaping up, getting my cock and balls lubricated and ready. But suddenly, through the transparent glass, I could see the door opening.

Diane walked in, her robe loosely on. "This coffee is awful," she said loudly through the water noise.

"Sorry," I said. She didn't leave. Instead, she cleared a spot on the marble counter and hopped up on it. Sitting down, her robe was even more loose and I could almost see her breasts.

"Hurry up. I need to get in there as soon as you're done."

I couldn't believe Diane was watching me shower. It was exciting, but I was actually pretty awkward, self-conscious of every move. I tried to be natural but made sure to always be turned so that either my penis or my butt was directly facing her. I was so excited at being able to show my cock to her twice. It wasn't very erect with all the hot water landing on it, but it stayed nice and long. I washed it for no particular reason, stroking it with a washcloth and then taking lots of time with my balls, all with her watching and sipping bad coffee.

After an exciting few minutes of putting on my show, I figured it was over and turned off the water. I stepped out and Diane threw me a towel. "Finally," she said. I began drying a bit, though keeping my cock fully exposed all the time, right in front of her. I was glad it wasn't too shriveled.

"My turn." She then stood up and took off her robe. She was nude underneath. Diane was totally naked, right in front of me.

It was my dream come true. She had a nice trimmed but full bush, just as I'd hoped. Her beautiful tits were on full display again. Every inch of her was natural and perfect, and I was finally seeing it all. She stood still for a second, maybe just as frozen as I was about us being totally naked together for the first time.

Then she moved again, hanging up the robe, and started toward the shower. She brushed past me slightly, almost hitting the tip of my cock, and I concentrated on watching her ass as she got in. I stood there, the towel forgotten. I watched her moving as she started up the water and stood underneath, getting bare and wet. After maybe a minute she turned and called through the water, "Okay, show's over. Get me some real coffee."

I left, dressed in a flash and soon returned with her latte. She was already out of the shower and in the room in bra and panties. I was a little disappointed but she thanked me and sipped her drink. I let my eyes roam and enjoyed the view, remembering what I had seen earlier. She didn't seem to mind at all as she sipped her drink while dressing and readying herself for the day.

I left first so that we would arrive in the lobby separately, but I didn't recognize anyone downstairs. I waited for Diane and we took a cab to the convention center. We barely spoke the whole time, but she sat close beside me in the cab, her body against mine just like in bed the night before. I hoped there would be no panties at all that night.

This was the third and last full day of the conference. The main banquet was that night, but for the morning an excursion had been organized. There was a facility on the outskirts of the city that was pretty interesting in our industry, and we had both signed up. A couple of buses had been hired, making it feel like a school field trip.