All Comments on 'Confessing My Fantasies Ch. 02'

by NotReallyARealWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

After chapter #1 I said I leaned toward this fantasy but would be happy with either. I now know this was definitely the best choice. I actually feel like this was my therapy session, I just finished discussing my fantasy and now I'm leaving that office hard as a rock. Looking forward to our next session.

PG564EPG564E6 months ago

WOW. Terrific description of saying something out loud for probably the first time, things so dirty and looked down on by most of this society. Very deep in the intensity of confessing your sexual needs and desires. I feel this way when I finger fuck myself and jackoff, saying "fuck yeah, I'm a faggot, I love cock. . . ooh yes fuck me baby of god yes" for example.

The thrill of homosexuality is brought alive by your pacing of the story. A very unique writing style you have indeed. Write much more, please?

I am really enjoying and relating to your story in a powerful way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So hot to admit in the context of therapy that you are obsessed with and desperately need cock..My therapist was male and I instantly wondered if he could perhaps be gay.. I became so instantly hard. Couldn’t wait to get home to fondle my tits and finger my ass..Wifey said I mumbled something about cock in my sleep…Mmmm.. She knows..

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favorite6 months ago

I love this series please keep it coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous