Confessing to my Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, I didn't care if anyone saw us, this was so awesome, I almost started laughing.

What we had done was so off the chart, I needed a moment just to savor the moment and the realization of what had just happened.

More lights came on and Scott started to run, fortunately focusing attention on him. I finally moved a little into the shadows. More lights were coming on, several dogs were now barking, and I knew I was likely going to be caught.

My mind raced with the thought of scandal, I could see the headline, "Local doctor by day, slut by night," I actually smiled thinking how Rachel might be able to work this into one of her stories.

I waited in the shadows. After about ten minutes the quietness of the night returned.

I found myself almost disappointed that nobody actually came out to look.

Maybe I wasn't going to get caught... this time.

I smiled.

One by one the lights that had come on, turned off.

I waited some more.

After maybe another 15 minutes of hiding and waiting in the shadows, I stood, I licked my lips, the taste of cum and pee recognizable. I moved quietly and I kept to the shadows.

I wasn't really upset with Scott, I knew how panicky he could be and frankly, six weeks ago I would have been too. I did wonder how long he had watched me masturbate and just knowing that he had been watching me naked started that feeling again.

That he had actually given me a golden shower and then gotten a blowjob in return seemed almost like one of my really intense dreams to me, except this time it had been real.

One house became two and soon I was walking up towards our door. Our house was in darkness but Scott was on the porch waiting for me. It had taken me, between waiting and moving carefully, about thirty minutes to cover the short distance home.

I noticed two hot soapy buckets of water, and I looked at him.

"I wondered if you would like me to wash you up?"

"What, like I was a dog?"

I couldn't see his face, but I reached up and felt the crotch of his pants, he was hard again.

Scott didn't say anything, but he pushed himself against my hand.

I smiled, and said, "Woof," and Scott reached for the sponge.

Author's Note: I first wrote about Melissa in "Just What The Doctor Needed." This story could be the second chapter. If you prefer to use your imagination to fill in it also works as a standalone story. Thank you for reading my stories.