I Want You to Look

Story Info
I probably shouldn't, but I just can't help myself.
12.1k words
4.52
86.8k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donobono
Donobono
62 Followers

"Hey, I'm home"

No answer

"So, what's the plan for dinner."

Again, no response.

"Hey!"

"What? I already ate." She replied with a dismissive tone, her eyes plastered to her phone.

"Alright... so, what about me?"

All I got in response was a half-hearted shoulder shrug, still busy typing away, her eyes laser-focused on the device in front of her.

I didn't bother trying to talk to her any further. I knew that would have been a pointless endeavor. So I just went off to my room.

She's been really aloof lately. Or to be more accurate, a total bitch.

I immediately locked my door after entering my room.

I was stressed and overworked. And Klara was not helping.

I was so done. Just so done with everyone's bullshit. And why was her skirt so short? She didn't even try and cover the white cotton panties underneath, in fact, her legs were wide open, almost inviting me to look. To stare at her creamy white thighs, at that very prominent cameltoe-

What the fuck is wrong with me. I am her big brother for fucks sake. Christ, Lukas, pull yourself together. You can't keep thinking of her in such a manner.

But then again... fuck man. That cute little face she makes when she's deep in thought. The way her skirt rides up her thighs as she sits down with her legs spread, the shape of her lips pressed against the fabric of her panties, just out there in the open for me to see.

I just want to... fucccck! Why does she have to be so fucking cute?

I did it, I couldn't help myself. I didn't even take off my trousers, I simply could not wait. I had to do it at that very moment. And so, I fished out my raging erection from the fly and started furiously jacking off. It did not take long for my orgasm to come forth, spewing out in powerful jets all over my hand and shirt.

I tried to remove the viscous gunk as best I could and threw the soiled shirt with the rest of my filthy clothes in the wash. The tissue followed suit in the trash bin next to my desk.

I need to get this under control. But before I do that, time to get some food in my belly. The orgasm made me even more hungry somehow. I could really go for some fish and chips.

And so, I went out but didn't make it far until I realized something vitally important was missing. I forgot my wallet at home.

Stupid horny bastard. Maybe if you would get your mind out of the gutter once in a while, you would remember some shit.

I begrudgingly made the journey back.

Seeing as I wasn't in the best of moods, I slammed the front door shut behind me. I expected her to yell from the living room, asking me what my problem was, but instead, I was greeted by the sound of hurried footsteps coming out of a room: my room. The sound of the rushing footsteps clearly emanated from my room; my room being the only one in the entire house which had a wooden floor. I would know those creaking noises from anywhere.

We usually respected each other's privacy, never entering each other's rooms without the other one being present. So this was a very unusual occurrence indeed. What could she possibly need in there?

I entered the living room and there she was, sitting in her usual spot on the couch. But I could immediately tell that there was something off about her.

Her breathing was heavy, probably from rushing out of my room. She was also trembling and her face was flushed. But what piqued my interest the most was her legs, they were closed very tightly shut.

Which I found very odd, to say the least. I've had many arguments with her over her laxness. She always wore her skirts short and did not care for any form of decency. She would sometimes bend over, sticking her butt out in front of me, not caring if I could see the material digging into the crack of her ass, not caring if I could see her pussy lips sticking out.

So, I found it very peculiar when I found her sitting there with her legs closed, since she would always keep her legs splayed open when she was sitting on that couch.

She ignored me as usual. But I could see her fidgeting ever so slightly as I got closer.

"Why are you back home so early", she asked in a neutral tone, but with an unmistakable quiver coming through.

"Forgot my wallet"

"Oh", she said, her voice small.

I didn't try to press her for answers, instead, I headed straight for my room. Trying to find anything that would prove her presence was indeed present in my room.

I couldn't tell that there was anything amiss at first glance, but what I did notice was something very distinctive. A scent in the air. An unmistakable fragrance. The scent of female arousal. And it was still strong and fresh, permeating through the entire room. Intoxicating me. This was the smell of a very aroused pussy. My sister's pussy to be exact.

I walked around in a daze. Trying to process this new influx of information. Was my baby sister... masturbating in my room. Why? It just would not compute in my brain. How could this be possible? Why would she possibly do such a thing? I was absolutely baffled.

And then my eye caught the inside of the bin. Or rather, the lack of something in the bin. The tissues, my cum filled tissues, were gone. Where is it? Did she find it? What did she do with it? What the hell is going on?

Okay, alright, calm down. I need to think this through, rationally. Should I confront her about it? No, not yet anyway. I wouldn't want to embarrass her, or myself for that matter. I think it would be best to just grab my wallet and get something in my system, who knows, I might start thinking more clearly once I cleared my head a bit and enjoyed some greasy, deep-fried fish and chips. But then again, I seriously doubt that.

---

Another beautiful day behind me, same shit as always. As in, getting jerked around by my bosses. Can't wait to be treated to a nice home-cooked meal after such a long day at work. Yeah, in my dreams maybe. She's probably still in her school clothes, sitting on the couch as always.

"Hey Klara, do you also get that wonderful aroma of absolutely nothing for dinner."

"I think there's still some leftovers in the fridge."

"Look here, when I come home I don't want some cold leftovers from the fridge. I want a home-cooked meal. Alright. And I can't keep getting takeout every day."

"Sure bro." She said nonchalantly.

I couldn't even retort, as she shifted her legs, opening them up, and giving her perverted brother a clearer view of the material that was wedged up her snatch.

The words completely escaped me. So all I did was give a half-mumbled reply and stormed off toward my room, quickly locking the door behind me.

This time I wasn't going to sully my shirt. So I removed it and immediately got started on cranking my dick, taking out all my frustration on it.

And it took an absolute beating. I did not hold back.

How dare she speak to me that way. That beautiful little cunt. Shit. Like I don't matter. Fuck. Always showing off her perfect little pussy. Oh my god. Oh god. Shit. Fucccck me! Yessss!

I really was the perfect encapsulation of a loser. Jerking off to the thought of his own little sister.

There I laid, covered in my own cum. I quickly cleaned myself up. The semen pooled in the tissue, thick and viscous. I made sure to toss the tissue into the bin once more, wondering if it would 'magically' disappear again.

I guess this was my life now. I was a big, horny perverted freak and I just had to deal with it. I was also a very hungry perverted freak

Like clockwork, I went out for fish and chips once more.

No, don't tell me... I can't believe this. I, once again, for the second consecutive time, while on my way to get takeout, noticed something was missing. The missing item in question this time is my cellphone. God, I've been so scatterbrained lately. At least the house isn't that far back this time.

I walked back briskly until I stood facing the front door, but not entering it. I realized something. What if she was in my room again? I needed to know for sure that I was right. I needed to see it, to be sure.

And so, I entered our home, trying to make as little noise as possible.

I wandered through the house as quietly as I could, hardly breathing, all my senses engaged.

She wasn't in her usual spot in the living room. I peeked into her room as well, but she wasn't there either, and I doubted she even knew what the inside of the kitchen looked like these days, so I knew she wouldn't be there.

Before I could check the bathroom, I heard a noise. I immediately moved closer to investigate, but I already knew where the sound originated from, my bedroom.

As I neared the room, I started making out the sounds, and I knew it, I knew those distinct noises. Squeaking noises, my bed was making squeaking noises.

I finally made it to my bedroom door, standing in front of it, contemplating my next move. The squeaking was getting more pronounced, not loud, but I could tell something very conspicuous was happening in that room. And I had a very good idea of what that was.

Should I really do this? It could change everything between us. She's my baby sister, I probably shouldn't.

No wait, she's in my room. She doesn't belong there. She shouldn't be there, doing that in my room, on my bed, where I sleep, where I jerk off, thinking about her. Fuck.

Admit it, you horny bastard. You just want to see your little sister playing with her pussy.

Okay, I admit it. Truth be told, If I'm being completely honest with myself, I already made the decision a while ago. I want to do this. I need to do this. All I need to do is just pull the trigger.

And pull the trigger I did, and what resulted from that action was an explosion, figuratively and literally. Because once I opened that door, absolute pandemonium ensued.

What I saw that day forever changed me.

There she was, my baby sister, in the most obscenely lewd position I've ever seen.

Her body was almost completely pushed off the bed, her head and the tips of her toes the only things keeping her grounded to the bed, fully spread eagle, It was absolutely unbelievable sight. Her body was completely arched, contorted in ecstasy, raised up high in the air.

I saw everything, and I mean everything, except her face, which was covered by a pillow, muffling her screams of pleasure. Her one hand held the pillow in place, while the other one...

Shoved the tissue inside. That's right. She was busy shoving my filthy, cum soaked tissue inside herself.

I don't know what I was expecting exactly, coming into this room, but never in my wildest dreams could I have ever predicted this.

She didn't even realize I was there, as I looked at her slack-jawed, in absolute awe. She was completely engrossed in her pleasure.

What happened next, I never could have ever imagined, not even in my wildest wet dreams.

A large volume of fluid came gushing out of her, jetting down her thighs and legs, creating a large wet spot on the sheet below.

Her body started moving frantically, especially her hips, which bucked uncontrollably. I also noticed that the tissue, my used tissue, was completely shoved up her trench, with four of her fingers joining it.

Trace amounts of her girl juices still seeped out her little pussy, causing quite a mess down below, but soon ended once she pulled out the soggy tissue from her slot, which I think has definitely seen better days, even before its deep dive.

I was so enthralled by this deeply intimate display of carnal sensuality, that I didn't immediately catch on to the pair of eyes looking at me, my own eyes still attentively drawn toward her inviting nether regions.

"Lukas?" She sounded out timidly, her face showing a mix of fear, shock, and uncertainty.

All I could do was gawk at her, unable to get out a single word.

"No", she said, a look of shame crossing her face, before quickly covering herself up, with my now very wet sheet.

I stood there rooted in place for a moment, still in shock myself, but reality soon started settling in. This was my sister, and she needed me. I mean, I caught her masturbating, with my tissue, my sperm-filled tissue, my actual cum. I know I keep reiterating the same thing over and over again, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. She shoveled through the garbage bin to retrieve something with my potent seed in it, with the intention of getting it into her fertile reproductive system. I don't know, but the thought of that to me is just so... fucking hot.

Anyway, I got a little sidetracked, my actual point was, being caught by me, her own brother, doing what she did, must've been so embarrassing for her. So, I'm going to have to handle this situation with tact and utmost sensitivity.

"Hey sis, listen to me."

"Just leave me alone."

"Okay, if that's what you really want, I'll go, I'll leave, but just know, I'm not mad or anything like that, alright. I love you and we're cool, totally cool."

"Please, just go", she said pleadingly.

"Fine, I'm going, but just remember to clean the sheets, no pressure or anything though."

She just groaned in annoyance followed by one of embarrassment, her body physically wincing behind the sheet from the cringe and awkwardness.

I just stood there, still not making any move to leave.

"Lukas, are you still there?"

"Yeah."

"Why?" She asked, not in an angry way, but sounding genuinely curious."

"I don't know really?"

Oh... okay then. So... do you want to stay?" She tentatively asked.

That, I felt was a very loaded question. How do I respond to that? I myself don't even know what I want, exactly. Or maybe that's just a lie. I think I do know what I want. But what about her? Does she want this as well? And what will this mean for our future?

"Klara... what do you want me to do?"

I think-I think you should maybe stay, or you can go if you, you know, want to or whatever.

I smiled, I could almost imagine seeing her bright red cheeks through the sheet. "I think I'd rather stay, if that's okay with you, but only on one condition."

"What's that?" She asked uncertainly.

"I want to see you, your face, I mean. I can't hold a conversation with your face all covered up", I said, letting out an awkward chuckle.

"I don't know, I just don't know if I can face you, she said hesitantly", while fidgeting around nervously in bed.

"Klara, I'm not going to judge you or anything, you have absolutely nothing to worry about, and I won't try to peak, promise", I heard her mutter something at that last statement but was unable to decipher her words.

She suddenly, very swiftly removed the sheet from the top half of her body, exposing her full, heaving breasts to my hungry gaze. She stared directly at me, scrutinizing my every facial expression and body language as a whole. I don't know what she saw on my face, but If I were to take a guess, it would probably be mostly blank, with drool flowing out of my mouth. Because I was staring very leeringly at her bosom, especially her nipples.

Her nipples, the best way I could describe them was to say they were very unique, in the best way possible. They were very long and prominent, causing me to imagine their texture and how it would feel to lightly bite them, chew on them, and suckle on both those succulent-looking teats. Her engorged nipples were a very bright shade of hot pink, while the areola surrounding the nipple was an even darker shade of rose pink, almost red in color. The color of her teats was starkly contrasted by her pale white fleshy tit meat, yet complemented by it beautifully.

I know I might come across as some kind of snobbish tit critic, but they really were impeccable perfection. There is just no other way to describe them, that would do them justice. And I'm not even done yet.

The two fleshy, round orbs were perfectly symmetrical, exactly proportionate to each other. And they were big, not excessively so, but they were definitely more than a handful. I always knew they were big, I mean, it would be hard not to notice, but now that they are there, fully bared in front of me in all their glory, I can finally see them at their true magnificence and scale, and I am left totally at a loss for words.

I saw them bared naked to me before, the moment I stepped into this room, but was so distracted by the almost pornographic obscenity in front of me that my eyes neglected to take in the true scope of their magnificence. They are now forever ingrained in my memory.

That made me realize something else my eyes skimmed over. Okay, maybe not skimmed over, but I definitely didn't give it the appreciation and attention that it sorely deserved. I'm of course referring to her asshole. Sorry to be crude but the thing I saw could not be described as an anus or any other euphemism, it was cute looking, yes, but there was also something very carnal about it.

I soon realized that I was still staring intently at her tits. I didn't know for how long; it felt like I went through an entire spiritual journey and back, as entrenched by her breasts as I was. I needed to get back to the task at hand, and what is that task exactly, I don't think I know anymore.

Once I detached my eyes from her heavenly boobs and actually looked at her face, I discovered her looking at me, with a wide, broad smile on her innocent-looking face, but that smiled turned pretty quickly, once she saw me staring back at her, turning into an impish grin, twisting her face into something dark, sinful even.

"I see you've finally noticed my eyes are up here," she said, the sexy grin still plastered on her face.

"Sorry about that"

"No, I don't want you to be sorry, Lukas. I actually like you looking at me. I always have. There, I said it. Oh God, that's such a relief to finally get that out there."

"So, uh, why did you cover yourself up?" I asked, shocked by her admission.

"Because dummy, I was absolutely mortified by you catching me doing this with the... tissue."

"And this has never happened to me before", she said, pointing at the giant wet spot on the sheet.

"So, you've always wanted me to stare at you, so that's why you always kept your legs so widely spread, you obviously knew I could see under your skirt."

"Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing, hearing you say it out loud but that's all true, I can't deny it, I like you looking at me with that look in your eye, it makes me feel so hot."

"Klara... but you're my-"

"Sister? Is that what you were going to say? Yes, I know that very well, trust me. That doesn't change the way your lustful eyes on me make me feel. And that fact certainly does stop you from looking at me the way you do."

"Now wait just a minute-"

No, it's the truth Lukas, and you know it. I see you staring at me, undressing me with your eyes, I see you want to fuck me and guess what big brother, I like it, I like it a lot.

I was way too stunned to speak. I've rarely heard her curse in all the eighteen years of knowing her. So the combination of the f-bomb and her confession really threw me for a loop.

Her face softened a bit at seeing my stunned expression and she said, "That's why I've been such a bitch to you lately, I couldn't deal with my conflicting emotions. On the one hand, you are my loving big brother who I absolutely adore, on the other hand, I see a man who wants to fuck me, but who doesn't take action and just does it. And I know my logic is flawed, absolutely absurd even, you are my big brother after all, the person who's supposed to protect and love me, in a platonic way I might add, you can never actually do it, you can never just take me. So that's why I had to take a piece of you. Something that I was never supposed to have in the first place."

Realization suddenly dawned on me.

"That's right Lukas, that is why I took your cum covered tissue. I wanted, no, needed a part of you inside of me."

Donobono
Donobono
62 Followers