All Comments on 'Confession'

by subchristopher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
uga2001uga2001about 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. You did a great job with the story and the plot. I would love to see a second chapter of this story. Thank you for your story.

perroCastidadperroCastidadabout 2 years ago

I loved the story, I hope you can continue it soon.

I have a doubt, the ex-girlfriend, Rachel stayed in the past or will she resurface to continue the punishment of Chris?

addammsaddammsabout 2 years ago

As are all of your stories, this one is incredibly intense. Your writing improves. Thank you for this story.

ggchuckggchuckabout 2 years ago

I like the detail and the pace of the story.

Revealing his thoughts as the story unfolds really added to my enjoyment of reading it.

I hope I can come close to your ability if I continue my own writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Superb character development, storytelling, and dialogue. I hope this series continues!

Thanks very much, Chris!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

That was Amazing πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ls2256ls2256over 1 year ago

That was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was awful, awful in the sense that it is a well-written account of what can happen to undeserving men. I read it with increasing fear and excitement in equal measures as Chris’ ordeal progressed.

Before reading the next instalment I’ll need to cool down first and get locked up before.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The author’s folly is in full silly bloom!

Vittorio Vittorossi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous