All Comments on 'Confession'

by suburbanne

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I was in nothingness. Peter had never taken me to that point. I loved my husband. Love him. But he had never done that. He had always stopped when I had pleaded with him. Whether he was fucking me or tonguing me. He had always stopped when I needed him to. I had not been here before. The zenith, and then yet more, and then something that I can only describe as a nirvana. Not of the soul. Not pure. A carnal nirvana. Sexual bliss. Heavenly, but centred at my cunt, my clit. Immoral. Debased. Yet so, so perfect." --

So don't put blame or imply a lack of ability on Peter's part, your husband was STOPPED, by YOU, if you never reached the pinnacle of the mountain before it was because YOU didn't allow your husband to do so. Now you imply that Peter is incapable of performing the way your hired tree trimmer did. Face it the MC is a faithless piece of wife trash!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

5 stars:

I am usually hell on authors, this time I can’t.

It was painful and pleasurable, sweet and bitter, erotic and sad all at the same time.

Adultery isn’t just the physical act, it’s the emotional betrayal of the person you promised to never stab in the back and all your promises are worthless.

You captured the scene beautifully along with the betrayal, the incredible sex and the aftermath.

I hope it never happens but i wouldn’t be surprised when it happens again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very well written and enjoyable

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Well writen? Yes! But then it failed in too many points: 1 - No one will know except her for the rest of her life...will she support the burden? 2 - "Not pleased with myself. But not regretful."...if she didn't regret was because she was pleased and it will always be a fond memory...3 - "Guilty. But not remorseful."...Anyone only feels guilty if remorse shows, otherwise they feel they were entitled to have it! 4 - Is someone believing that the man knowing where he had an easy and cheap fuck would never show up again? 1* for the plot, 3* for the writing...

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Some tree trimmer!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Confess to your husband and repair your relationship if you want, if not move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot af

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I liked the writing, but loving someone means that one is willing to sacrifice one's own happiness for the other. Story wrongly suggests that one can truly love but still not unrepentingly cheat the one you love. Still good as a cheater's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cold to have no regret. Guess you don't love your husband.

dnick47dnick47almost 2 years ago

I hope to see more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife is too indifferent to her actions. She knows she was wrong, but is not bothered by her betrayal. Either she is a closet narcissist or she will break at some point. Perhaps when she samples the first fruit from the tree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you love your husband as much as you say you do, tell him what you did. I'm sure your love will be strong enough to make it through. Of course if he loves you, he'll understand he's not enough and you just need to get fucked rough and hard by a real man every now and then. It's all about what you want and need right? Peter is there to give you what you need. It's nice you can feel good about yourself by telling your stud you were married, while you were giving yourself to him. Surely hubby will understand, because, after all, you love him so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wonderful... as long as you tell Peter and give him a free pass to have sex with someone who comes on to him. If that doesn't sound good to you then your hypocrisy is pretty clear. Can't screw around and love your husband at the same time. Love is not a feeling, it is an action which includes fidelity. Once you cheat, you lose the right to claim love. Don't hate the story, you write well, but it does appear your a bit confused about love and just wanting to have fun and have hubby tow the line, none the wiser. So fess up to Peter and see where your marriage and being a mom goes from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. No simple obvious edit errors to distract and that’s appreciated. What I found fault with was the character’s stated feelings to her actions. To make this work, we are asked to suspend our disbelief when the woman in this piece says, “I can no longer claim to be a true and faithful wife. Loving yes. always loving.” Being untrue, being a Cheater isn’t loving, never loving. If the intent of the author was to portray a woman with contradictory feelings, that’s fine, but other than cleaning up the evidence and making herself available to her husband, what, if anything is shown about the character other than selfish unloving actions? Perhaps the intent is simply to provide a character that is dealing with remorseless guilt but I’m not sure you can have feel guilt without feeling some remorse. Also, we’re I a woman, I might take issue with the idea that a woman is more whole by embracing slut behavior..

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Just another weak cheater. Peter deserves a better woman.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story, and if it's just that then fine. If there is any inkling of a truth in here, then may I play the devil's advocate here by proposing a few questions?

How wholesome and more of a woman would you feel? And how unremorseful and not ashamed would you feel if your departure from family and marriage became public knowledge. It changes nothing for you because those that love, honor and trust you do so in good faith based on the perception that actions such as you described would not be in your nature. What if that perception has now been irrevocably changed? Would that beautiful home and pristine garden with its pruned apple tree and your idyllic family still represent the same to them? Would family meals on that kitchen table where you gave yourself wantonly to another have the same memories and good tidings? Would your husband's expression of love towards you change? Would he desire to hold and whisper terms of endearment to you if he found out that you not only took another but also in the home that he has built together with you?

You have kept this secret safe in the fact that only strangers hear this tale and not those close to you to minimize it being revealed. But have you accounted for the errant strange dick that you paid to prune your tree and to plow your vagina? Have you accounted for pregnancy or possible STDs? Do you think that this person wont share with his associates that the lady at the house down the lane with the apple tree is a reall go- getter, and perhaps others might toss their hat into the adultery bid? Perhaps he travels in a different social circle than you and yours so gossip might not get around about you; but can you say the same for all the people he may tell and those people who pass on the story as well?

In any event this was an interesting read, and if there is any truth to it, (i hope not), then in the spirit of this tale of gardens, trees and fruits and secrets most foul, here is a quote which might ring true: “As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma.” may karma visit on you all that you deserve and more.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

2*.

Skimmed as much as I could.

Skip the sex part entirely.

Not interested in what cheating wives feel during the illicit sex.

No remorse, no shame. She'll cheat again.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Just another married slut that can't keep her legs closed and an apple tree pruner that needs his nuts pruned.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 2 years ago

You write well enough.

But I only have criticism of you. Scorn to share.

You have something wonderful. Beautiful. Your life. Your love. Something that people all over the world would envy. Do envy.

And you betrayed it in the worst possible way. In a selfish and contemptible way. Horrific.

You've stained it. Permanently. You can wash it and bleach it. But that stain never quite comes out. It's never like it was before.

And for what? Stupid. Base. Fleeting. Just sex.

You will never be the same. As time goes by...the guilt will grow. Unconsciously you'll start to resent your husband. Lose respect for him. And eventually, knowing you got away with it once, you'll meet someone else who gives you that "vibe". And you'll cheat again. And again. And eventually you'll get caught in your lies. Once a cheater. Always a cheater. And cheaters eventually always get caught.

Good luck to you. "Loving" wife. Hah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No remorse, no morals. There’s something sadly wrong with this woman. And she’ll do it to her husband again, the next time the vibe is really strong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was very arousing. I’m embarrassed to say it got my panties a bit damp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gutter slut skank embraces her true nature, then lies about it, to everyone. Would be sad enough if that was a one-time thing. More likely, this is a fake story, about a problem for literally millions of lying women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m so happy you feel you’re more of a woman now (although I will debate that conclusion), but you are certainly much less of a wife. You seem to feel ‘enhanced’ by this experience. If betraying and deceiving your husband is such a positive for you, why not share your experience with your poor husband. Shouldn’t your life partner also get to feel like more of a man when he cheats on you? Put all the lipstick you want on this pig, you’re still a cheating cunt.

UnassignedUnassignedalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, especially for a first submission - but you would appear to have a great deal of experience already under your belt. :-)

.

Please write more!

jkeran123jkeran123almost 2 years ago

Loved it!! Just loved it 'coz I took a woman like that once and once again. Knew she wanted it - gave it to her - took it from her. Just sex, just a fuck. But very very very good. Did it again, took what was on offer. No regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really, really mixed emotions on this one. What happens the next time she gets that "special vibe". Will she just surrender again? Sadly, I think she will. If a liar is capable of telling that first lie... Your first action or, in this case, reaction tells us your capability. She says "I'm married". He says "I don't care." and on they go...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"London based, married, kids, but needing more, once in a while"

So your "Confession" is nothing of the sort it is just an entry into your lifestyle. You should probably tell your husband about you "Wanting more once in while." and maybe tell him he can also have "more once in while." Then you can explain to your kids what what you do "once in a while" im sure they will be delighted to know about your "hobby"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well written

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" You'll catch hell from the BTB crowd. That's too bad because you wrote an excellent sexy interlude story about a married woman. Very well done.

TeggeTeggealmost 2 years ago

Amygdala said it all. If this is a true story, it would be a little scary to be you!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

You posted in LW category, so must put up with moralizing rants. Hope you can get beyond that. The start of this piece is not particularly original, but that was by choice if I get where you are going (not entirely sure). Superficially reads like a terrible clash between a chick lit and a harlequin romance theme; almost Tarzan and Jane. Yet, reading your piece is fun/intriguing — perfect wife/housewife/mother is literally soiled in her spotless/eat off floor kitchen. Not particularly erotic, which makes me think the entire piece is tongue in cheek, but I may be overthinking (inclined to do). Still liked and hope you share more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another whore looking for absolution where there is none. You gave away something special in your relationship that you can never, ever get back. It’s gone, you’re just another statistic of failure.

How long until you do it again? Probably already have. Like a junkie, the rush of getting away with the illicit sexual liaison will be too hard to resist. You will fall, as all cheaters do and I hope the landing fucking hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a poor first attempt but not so great either. The plot got boring during the first half so I checked to see how long the story would last and decided to keep reading. I understood that she was confessing her "sin" but there was no penitence just fear that somehow her husband might discover her betrayal or that her friends and family would know she cheated. Either way, she didn't care but didn't want to get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written story. Captures the Eyes Wide Shut scene where wife considers a sexual interlude with the naval officer. Those fantasies where considered by the “good” wife but rejected. But in this story lust wins. And just like most real life cheats, the participants never caught.

Good story telling and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an unfaithful bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely written story about a useless skank. She has no guilt about doing the worst thing possible to a human being...betrayal.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

The writing was good and easy to read. The wife, unfortunately, is really not believable in that she could so easily be “led astray”. Her husband and children have done nothing wrong but have to live with a despicable wife and mother; who has transgressed and will no doubt do so again.

Perhaps a second chapter in which the poor husband develops a STD and has to get himself checked out by a doctor………..?

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungeralmost 2 years ago

Very well written. I enjoyed how you described how you felt afterwards Never tell Peter, never force him to make a decision that can't end well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
"It is a strange feeling, to have broken a vow, but to feel somehow more of a woman for having done so."

I wonder if a soldier feels more like a "man" after killing an innocent civilian? If a husband feels more like a man after fucking his secretary, or sister in law, or a neighbor's daughter?

You shouldn't lie to us. You are not a woman. You might be female, but a woman? No. A wife, but only by a piece of paper; a mother, but only biologically. Some females fuck whoever they want whenever they want. You see it in dog pens, an alley full of rats, a monkey cage at a zoo; yeah, females fuck. All of those females are more honorable and virtuous then the whore depicted in this story. They have no minds, no conscience, no soul: they are simply following their instinct, and they are not breaking any vows, not lying, cheating, deceiving. What you depicted her is a female who decided to stop being a woman, and become an animal. Sure animals can love, be devoted, even sacrifice themselves for the people they love, like a faithful dog. Maybe the bitch you described in this story will end up being as faithful and loving as a good dog.

But she will never return to being a wife, a mother, a woman, until she embraces true regret and remorse, confesses her sin, SIN, seeks forgiveness, performs acts of contrition, pays a penance, and makes atonement. The female in this story actually sounds pleased with her betrayal, sorry she did it, but glad it happened. Sounds a bit sociopathic to me.

The future of this marriage is a complete crap shoot, but I think this is the beginning of the end. The tree pruner will be back. Or someone else who just flips her switch will enter her life. She doesn't need an excuse, she just follows her instinct, like an animal.

Congratulations. What a great depiction of a brainless whore, who thinks vocabulary and verbiage is a substitute for virtue and discipline. Oh, it just happened. I hope someone writes the sequel. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read this and just made my skin crawl. Not due to the sex mind you, but due to the author's mindset. This was something that really happened, she wrote about it and was trying to come to terms, or at least placate her conscience that it wasn't her fault. She had always envisioned herself at the ideal wife in the ideal marriage, good kids, good home, almost perfect. Not really her fault she traipsed around with no knickers on, because of course it was her home. She knew right from wrong and completely ignored it, leaving herself bare arsed in the presence of a stranger. She lusted, felt entitled, worked up her nerve then displayed herself to the help. And of course the guy is going to pick up on it! She lured him into the house away from prying eyes where she could continue the seduction. She made the statement several times of "I'm married", but never once uttered the word STOP, nor did she push back. Why would he stop? She flashed her pussy at him and wiggled her way into the kitchen where he followed like a moth to a flame. She green lighted him for anything and everything.

Hate to break it to ya honey, but the woman controls sex, unless it is pure rape. The fantasy that you are laying out for your back story was a "I couldn't help it! He just took me!" and it is pretty blatant to all the readers in this crowd. You set it up. You enticed him into the house. You urged him on by playing the submissive. You played him right into your fantasy.

Now that it is all over and you let him cum into your quim all unprotected, what about the consequences of him making you pregnant? What if he gave you an STD? How are you going to explain those to Peter? The STD would be a definite blow up, however, I suspect that if you were pregnant, you would just pass if off to Peter as his child in the ultimate form of disrespect that a woman could do to a husband. You let him take you on the kitchen table where you feed your family. How are you going to look at that kitchen table without remembering how you seduced your lover on it? That table is now and forever unclean and you cannot wash the betrayal off if it. Think about one of your kids sitting at the table, just obliviously eating in the spot where you and your lover's juices pooled and despoiled the surface. If that does not bother you, then you are really sick and evil. Think about this as well. Peter trusted you, provided a good home, gave you his love, respect and honored you. He is a good provider, loving father and protector of his loved ones. What could he have done to earn such disrespect from his wife?

You need to go to a psychiatrist to see what brought about the need to betray your husband. There are some commenters saying to confess to Peter and seek his forgiveness, however, I disagree. Tell Peter if you want to lose him forever. You betrayed his trust. This is your cross to bear, your mistake, your evil in your heart that you must deal with. Don't make the mistake of putting that on him, you take it to your grave and pray every day that he does not find out and kick your ass to the curb where you rightly belong.

And speaking of finding out, you screwed around with a working class man. While there is nothing wrong with the class, he is a young bloke and as such does what young blokes do. He will eventually go to the pub, have a few pints too many, and brag about this bird with no knickers that lured him into her kitchen for bit of the old bump and grind. He is local, so he drinks local, would be bragging to your neighbors and eventually they will piece it all together. While they may never tell Peter, just believe that the word would be out that there is a hot bird in that house just gagging for tumble with the help. You'll know for sure when there is a queue at your door for young men offering to perform handyman services. And don't think for a minute if you are as hot as you claim to be that one of them won't try blackmail for a quick shag. You wanted to be fucked, now you are royally fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🤣🤣 Another wonderful "loving wife" with the morals and attitude of an alley cat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written. I certainly think what you did was despicable and selfish, but nonetheless it was very hot. Never tell Peter, you would destroy your family and gravely damage a man who sounds like a better man than you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well if the husband even has an affair in the future you can forgive him after all the will desearve a free card as well or will the wife be an hypocrite in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m a person who is not for in any way cheating but your story was a good one . If true it’s one of the majority of people who cheat on there spouse. I believe more go never to be known to the cheated on . Most probably justify because they have a thought of something missing in their marriage but this one in a loving marriage with a great hubby and kids . She made herself available and the bad boy filled with confidence realizes it and takes her right where her family eats . Of course it felt great . That first time a new dick or pussy , the idea of cheating or taking another’s wife , the taboo of it or getting caught and her in this case will always look at the table or tree and remember how he took her and how his dick felt in her pussy. If he left a card they will no doubt hire him again with her suttle ideas and hubby agreeing. She will fuck him agsin and knowing she wants it he will push the envelope. Next tim maybe under tree with a blow job and ass fuck . All that talk about there married conquest say they will do anything to please especially when you get an older married woman. A coworker hooked up with a friends mom . He had her doing the worst of the worst after fucking her the first time. She would rim his ass practically making out with it . He would pound her ass deep then make her blow him to finish in her mouth and on a her face . Sad that everyone has seen her pics and videos of her fucking her two daughters and sons friend. Crazy but this stuff goes on

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

These things happen. So be it. No harm, no foul, but the haters will hate

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

No long , wordy comment like the anonymous posters, but just a few words to say that you wrote the excuses of a cheap, cheating cunt, not a conflicted loving wife. Women like the one you portray are scum of the earth and deserving of all the hate you’re getting for this post.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Your husband deserves better..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@iammweasel

you should write a story of your own. No you would not make it to the title before you would be burned.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@Mac_Lapu,

Why would start reading a story that you are going to skim read. If you are not interested in the story line why read at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typical wife who claims to LOVE her husband and children. Eve started it and l dont think it will ever change. All very selfish hurting the ones who care so much for them and give them their all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very very exceptional sensual erotic story. A rare gem on this site and an absolute pleasure to read. It’s intelligent and sexy, brains are the new tits and all that 😉

Ignore the negative bleating from the self righteous fucktards, your Tags very clearly explained what the story content is. They don’t like or approve of the subject matter….but they read it anyway just so that they could bitch about it. Fuck ‘em but y’know not literally because they don’t deserve it.

The Bible - a series of morality tales with a purpose of placing the power in the hands of men, because it’s written by men, to control the narrative, literally. The start of the New Testament is a good example of literally shouting out to ignore the first half of the book, funny how everyone ignores that. The first half was a lesson in “do what you’re told” / blind faith, hint it doesn’t work. I’m not trying to denigrate any religious beliefs. When handled properly faith is a powerful tool that brings comfort to millions. Using it to control people is wrong, free will people, free will. Men and women in a generic global sense need each other no denying it, what individuals do is their own business.

Going back to the Garden of Eden shenanigans - of course it was fixed, set up to fail. An all knowing omnipresent entity says here you go enjoy BUT don’t touch that one. How is a newly created entity with no experience of anything supposed to act? Anyone with children can answer that. IF they hadn’t succumbed to temptation, by they I meant “she” because the book of control blames women for everything, even though Adam had a nibble too…. then we wouldn’t be who we are, we’d all be mindless little drones without free will. Let’s not forget about the whole omnipresent omnipotent God either, for the morons out there that means he knew it was going to happen could have stopped it but didn’t, the entire thing was an experiment doomed to fail. I could explain more salient points from the Bible but the haters don’t want to know, selective hearing at its most fucked up.

Author - I really hope you write more!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol, or the short version…..

LOVE, LOVE LOVE THE STORY.

Anticuck haters aren’t going to change OR read the Bible in full 🙄

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

paulb85paulb85almost 2 years ago

This is a great passionate story beautifully written. It is significantly better than most of the stories here and well deserves 5 stars. I much enjoyed it.

I can not, however, understand the comments made by so many moralising, self indulgent, holier than thou imbeciles, who peruse an erotic website in search of sexually stimulating stories, and then have the gall to pontificate on the morality of the story, without being able to determine whether it is truth or fiction.

Ignore them. None of us will know whether this is autobiographical or fiction, that’s the fun of it. Well done author in either case.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Shame on her husband for LISTENING to her when she says "Stop." He should have known that if he ignored her he'd take her to new heights, into "nothingness." He was probably rightfully afraid that if he ignored her wishes that he;d be in the dog house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great writing and great story!

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 2 years ago

Not a category i read too often but you write so well that I really enjoyed it. Would love to see you write more erotica, hopefully under a different category and away from the w....rs that seem to follow and comment in 'loving wives'.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written. Compelling even-something about women who give into their lust is fascinating & irresistible to us men. Now that the “seal” is broke wonder if you will give into chemistry again? Were you ovulating or just before-that is when testosterone peaks in a woman’s monthly cycle.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Ilike it and those thoughts play out, sadly, by hundreds, if not thousands, of cheating spouses every day in real life. Well told story, despite of what I think of the MC. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is outstanding....The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Nope no understanding...well understanding what you mean but with no empathy for this act. Her husband was a perfect mate as she herself describes him, but even perfection was not enough for her. She had to have more...greedy is what it is regardless of the moral implications you cannot continue to tell us that you SO LOVE your husband, but betray everything you've promised to him. You made a decision now it's his right to make a decision as well. To leave you, to find someone else less ethically bankrupt, but you take that decision from him with your secrecy. If you want to run the streets get divorced and run the streets, if you wanna be in a loving family, be all in on a loving family. You want both and you can't have both without having a conversation about it with your mate. The fact that you have no remorse also speaks volumes. I am no prude and have been amoral on occasion but to willingly and coldy stomp on the heart of the person you claim to love while they have committed no trespass against you is just rather evil. If you woulda told him this would be happening 6-10 years before. He no doubt would have chosen not to have children with you, but you hid it, like you hide everything in your selfishness.

trance00trance00almost 2 years ago
I hope this is fiction

This is very well written, very readable, and believeable story, but I hope it is fiction. If not, it is just an attempt to justify what cannot be justified - the betrayal of people you are supposed to love for your own selfish reasons. Many things other than love attempt to pass as love - regard, appreciation, infatuation, obsession, lust, desire to possess and control another, to name a few - but if you truly love someone, you must respect them, and if you respect them, you must be honest. You must allow them to know to know the truth and make their decisions based upon it. I don't know you, but if you story is honest, then you are deluded, as all people are that attempt to justify their actions and hide them because of the pain that you know they will cause. If you don't regret the actions then you don't regret the consequences and you will repeat your actions until the people that you claim to love finally receive the pain that you did not care enough not to cause. Your husband deserves the truth unless you honestly regret your actions and know you will never repeat them. In only that case, he deserves to be spared the pain and you can live with the guilt you should feel for being willing to risk it. You owe your family one of three things if you actually care about them - absolute fidelity, absolute honesty, or a divorce - so your children can have a better chance of a stable home where you can still be promiscuous and so your husband can get on with his life without you. Or you could ask for an open marriage, I suppose, as long as you are willing to accept the consequences. I speak as a man who knows, whose seen men and childrens' lives screwed up by women like you (if this is not fiction - if it is fiction, great imagination, well done). It takes two to tango, I know, nobody is perfect, but everybody who truly cares about others better be willing and ready to accept responsibility for their actions and the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dhuuu, well, it’s a sex story after all, about a married woman who slipped and earned the slut badge. What else?

If the fictional character ask for some advice or virtual redemption, I‘ll say: Fock ya stupid slut !!!

Captcha

erotikoserotikosalmost 2 years ago

Helluva great story! Love your writing style and excellent command of the language with its elements and conventions. You have written a most unique and novel approach on somewhat of a common theme--the wayward wife.

Wayward, yes, but deliberately, contentedly, blissfully wayward in a supreme sexual adventure that bears no animosity towards your spouse. It was, quite simply, a great fuck you gave yourself. No harm done, folks, relax and move along now. Your husband has not been damaged one iota, and you have well earned the adventure of a magnificient orgasm for your well fucked cunt. Bravo! I do not know, of course, if this piece is fact or fiction. I rather hope it is fact. I should have enjoyed the workman mauling your tender tit flesh, but, oh well...

Five star effort here. I wish I could have given you ten! Do keep up the good work, and write--and fuck--on.

LeibowitzLeibowitzalmost 2 years ago

An excellent story, with an interesting writing style. Contrary to some other commenters, I don't think the wife has tried to justify her actions. She values the experience, admits she enjoyed it, feels guilt, and is fearful that her husband might somehow find out about it. There's also regret for the change in how she sees herself, as she can no longer consider herself "true and faithful." But she doesn't try to justify her behavior, simply is determined to live with the moral ambiguity. Seems believable to me. I suppose the real test is whether she goes on to repeat her betrayal, or leaves this as a one-off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

beautiful and hot. We all have the moments of temptation and desire. You acted, many of us have.. you did what you wanted and needed to.

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years ago

A very nice story. Thanks for sharing. Don't let the critics get you down.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

You are a fantastic writer of erotic literature, and so I assume you are also well spoken and highly educated. I also see that there are two more installments in the series so I will hold off on my response. Since you tell the story as an autobiographical account of infidelity I will play the game and give you my thoughts but only after reading the remaining parts. As for giving you understanding, I am sure you already have it, but I will act as if you don't. See you soon Anne.

bluengraybluengrayalmost 2 years ago

Extremely well written! So much so that it has to be a true story. I enjoyed every word!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have really great potential as a writer. But you explain too much. Read the better books on fiction writing. One of the fundamental principles is "show, don't tell." In other words, the best explanations come from action and dialog. I got totally lost in the over explanations and descriptions. Some narration is fine. But too much leaves your readers out in the weeds. Show your character's thoughts by her words and acts. Good luck.

YorkYorkalmost 2 years ago

This is beautifully written, erotic, sensual but with some crudeness.

I love how you tell us what's going on in your head, that is really important to the story to my mind, it really enhances it knowing what was going through your head when having sex with both your lover and husband. I'm mystified as to how this hasn't scored higher.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I send you my understanding. 5* JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written remembrance of a brief moment of sexual encounter that was enjoyed yet unsettling. Sounded a lot like the way my wife described how she responded to her first time cheating with her college instructor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only you know if you should tell your husband. Every person married or single has secrets. Some are best held tight and not shared. It’s the burdens we gather as we get old from split second decisions with what we know at the time.

I would not share.

RainforestmanRainforestmanalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing. Keep submitting stories and don’t pay attention to low ratings as your work is unique and captures a rare perspective. Unfortunately, authors are rewarded high points for formulaic cliched stories.

AlleybarberAlleybarberalmost 2 years ago

Us Maori strike again. Lmfao.

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 2 years ago

Powerful. And exceptional writing. You must be a remarkable lady. Your husband is ,actually, very lucky. :). Easy 5

danbo56danbo56almost 2 years ago

Excellent story will written +5 for me keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story telling. Always a turn-on to get inside the head of a liberated woman and feel their desire.

DarkFlamingoDarkFlamingoalmost 2 years ago

A lot of understanding, and a well written story. Thank you for sharing - and ignore the criticism! Your life is your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story of passionate sex and of a loving wife and mother. Loved the story

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Just your garden variety cheater. Hope she gets caught and loses everything.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 1 year ago

I had read your latest (Masked) first, and was amazed at the low ratings for your earlier stories. Having read a couple dozen of the comments here, I see the ca. 3.7 reflects a balance between those who appreciate your writing skills and those jackasses who read these sorts of stories just so that they can express their moral outrage.

As to what's going on inside the heroine before, it's plausible enough. "... just obeying every instinct of my body, of my cunt." Guys are not the only ones capable of thinking with their... uh, genitals.

As for what came after, that's plausible enough too. I was once in a elevator when a drunk woman came on to my mate (ex-SAS; I couldn't blame her for picking him over me). He told me she had spent the night, they had done the deed and in the morning she was racked with guilt, trying to figure how/what she was to tell her husband. I'm sure that there are all sorts of answers to that, and this one works well enough.

Anyway, wonderful plotting and writing. It's a 5 for me, and I'm glad to see you've kept on writing.

el_eyeel_eyeover 1 year ago

I loved your confession, Anne. So well written. You're obviously a writer. But the story felt so real, so true. You're such an honest woman but I also understand your need to tell someone; get the story out there. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very erotic! I absolutely love your writing style, it’s a journey all in itself. It was honest and not exactly primal but still that instinctive feel to it.

I know exactly what you mean about making a connection, it’s breathtakingly visceral and yet so very natural at the same time. Interesting analogy, God the ultimate voyeur with an ineffable plan, it’s arguable that the apple and implications were part of said plan anyway. That said religion isn’t the focus of the story. A convenient literary link but not the focus.

I caught the mask chapter first but the pulled back to start here so I’m hoping for an amazing journey in your story overall. No moral outrage here.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always enjoy good writing and you have the gift. Very smart story without all the cliches and gratuitous profanity. I’m a fan. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"It is a strange feeling, to have broken a vow, but to feel somehow more of a woman for having done so. More whole, if not more wholesome."

In short, the slut will do it again.

Damnkoalas59Damnkoalas59over 1 year ago

Beautifully written

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Wow... well done. I'm giving 5 stars. so... as well as it was done, I hate the premise: the wife cheats, loves it but still loves her husband so she keeps it her secret. I've liked your work, but it always leads me to that point where I consider what would I feel if it were my wife - and I found out? Or would she be the type of woman that I wanted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just hoping your husband isn't an intellectual neophyte and catches on to your slutting ways. My genuine desire is that he kicks your skank ass to the curb and that you contract some very nasty STD's in the process. You are a narcissist who has no clue what love is all about. Just a terrible delusional human being!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Peter had never taken me to that point." Glad to know it's OK to be a cheating slut because the guy who loves you unconditionally, trusts you completely and works ever day of his life for you and the children is the world's best lover. What a selfish conceited bitch! You're entitled right? Hope hubby finds out who you really are and you lose everything. Guessing your boyfriend fucks quite a few whore wives so also hoping several STD's are coming your way soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sexy and enjoyable! That said, I hope this story is fiction. If "Peter" should find it, the situation is not that well disguised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written, extremely erotic and honest..

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks4912 months ago

Very well written. Very erotic, obviously written by a woman. We men are much more direct and too often minimize the internal feelings. I do wonder if your story exposes that sometimes women can't control their emotions and will cheat even though they love their spouse dearly. Not a good trend, since we all know men cant control their sexual emotions.

FrumCuppleFrumCupple11 months ago

I read the entire Confession series, and I was stunned by the quality and eroticism of the writing. Entirely separate from the subject matter, and the morality of this true story (which I do not judge), as a literary work this went far beyond most of the stories that I have read... In fact, I immediately thought that you must be a published author, and wondered why you offered stories of this quality for free. You have captured the complex nuances of the conflict between love and desire -- a conflict that exists in even the most healthy marriages, and the eroticism inherent in the wife-mother-woman persona. Absolutely loved it, and hope you don't mind if I post this for each story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

True test of your "love": if your husband did this with a buxom young intern at his work, how much would you ask for in the divorce?

deependerdeepender11 months ago

Very well done. Just so, just right. Thank you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuburbanne@suburbanne
London based, married, kids, but ashamed, and also proud, and openly confessing that I have strayed.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES