Confession Ch. 03: Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
Things took a random turn with my best friend.
2.5k words
4.51
15.4k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to skip ahead in time a bit from Chapter 2, though I will revisit some things that happened in between later on. I just felt like this was the next big confession to get off my chest, partially due to the fact that even my amazing boyfriend from these previous chapters still has no idea this occurred. Now I get to finally let out a secret that has weighed on my consciousness for far too many years now.

It was the summer after my junior year of college. My boyfriend and I were taking summer classes and enjoying our summer away from home. That is, until we had a major fight. As so happens with relationships, there are ups and downs. Right before the 4th of July holiday we had a big fight and decided to take a break. In hindsight it was a stupid fight but I was upset and needed to get some air. I loaded my car and headed home to be with friends and family for the holiday.

I made it into town a few hours later and had dinner with my family. On the drive in I had vented on the phone with one of my oldest friends who insisted that we have wine, candy, and a movie that night. A good old fashioned sleepover would be good for the soul. After dinner I packed a small bag and made the ever-familiar trip over to her house.

For the first half hour it was the usual pleasantries with her kind parents whom I adore. Even her slightly annoying younger brother was nice. Sitting around talking and laughing helped to remove my mind from the stresses of summer classes and the "break" I was on with my boyfriend. The mood was light and I was so happy to be home.

Shortly my friend, we'll call her Laurie, insisted that we get the movie started before it was too late. Heading down the hall we ducked into the last door on her left, the bedroom that held countless sleepovers from our childhood. Hopping onto the bed we started to flip through her DVD collection which was our lifeblood back before modern streaming. Landing on our go-to RomCom, we pushed play and opened her hidden bottle of wine.

Although we were in college, neither set of our traditional parents were ok with us drinking. What happened at college wasn't broadcast and at home we still weren't 21. It seemed silly that as the adult we were we still had to hide our sips of wine in her childhood bedroom. How impatient we were to grow up.

The movie played and we quoted our favorite lines without thinking. The wine went down fast as she pried into my seemingly failing love-life. (Mind you, this "break" was over within a week's time). The only interruption to our fun evening was the constant vibration of her cell phone. Text after text with her longtime boyfriend streamed in and out of the room. Smirking, she looked over at me, "James is coming by."

"Are your parents cool with that?" I asked almost hoping to stall the effort as not to ruin girl's night.

Her eyes twinkled, "Of course they aren't. Even after how long we've dated he's still not allowed in here with the door shut."

"I'm guessing that doesn't stop you?" I winked at her. Her face told the full story.

Shortly, another text went off and Laurie jumped up grinning and ran to her window. The old ranch house had twist open windows that helped facility entry. James shimmied through the small opening and into the room.

I always liked James though I didn't really see what Laurie saw in him. He wasn't super attractive, very nerdy, and a bit boring. I think he amplified her strengths though and allowed her to be an assertive, sexy badass when she wouldn't otherwise be. She was, by all means, a very attractive person, but was often overlooked with her nerdy style and lack of confidence. He helped bring out the best in her and I think that's why they worked so well.

They also worked well because she was a total nympho. Being the quieter Catholic girl that I was, I found myself constantly blushing at the things she would tell me. The things she had done over the years. The thoughts she entertained. I think he let her be a confident freak and she loved having that control.

The movie continued to play though we were paying no attention to it. We were quietly talking and joking, being extra careful not to giveaway the third attendee to this sleepover. The extra person also made the wine disappear faster and we had to open the reserve bottle hidden deep in her closet.

We talked about all kinds of things and of course Laurie kept bringing some sexual undertones to the chat and I would attempt to deflect. Credit began rolling on the movie so we swapped out for another DVD to keep the background noise going. We drank more wine. Soon, we all ended up cuddled under a blanket on her bed.

I was closest to the wall, then Laurie, then on the outside of the bed was James. The light was off now and the flicker of the film kept the shadows dancing. I wasn't paying any attention to my friends while the wine and drowsiness had made us all zone into the movie. I don't know what time it was but the house had gotten quiet and I would say it was well after midnight.

Then I heard a sound that drew my attention to my right. Laurie had made a slight gasp. Glancing over I see movement beneath the blanket. The thought starts to go through my mind, are they doing what I think they are doing?

I try not to make it known that I'm looking but I keep trying to process what I'm seeing. I might have been a bit naive but within a few minutes my mind had confirmed my suspicions. This horny little couple was having naughty fun right next to me. Maybe if I just ignore it they will finish or stop or something. Maybe I'll just pretend to be asleep.

After a few minutes Laurie's left leg moved towards me and went across my leg. Her head fell against my shoulder and I heard her heavy breathing. Her left hand then softly touched my thigh and moved up my shorts leg. I was slightly frozen when I felt her fingertip trace the spot between my thigh and panties. Her hand brushing against my lips. I let out a faint gasp of my own and that must have given her the sign she was looking for.

In one motion her entire body turned towards me and away from James. She leaned in and kissed me in a very romantic way. Her left hand moved from my shorts up to my face and then stroked my hair. Her right hand resumed the work of the left and slid up my shirt grabbing a handful of my right breast.

We were making out and I wasn't even thinking about what was happening. It was just happening. In that moment I just remember locking eyes with her and feeling so wanted. It's hard to explain but it's like she needed me and who I was to protest? I wasn't lesbian or bisexual, in the least. I had never desired the opposite sex, though I could appreciate beauty when I saw it. As she desired me, I still didn't necessarily desire her back, but I felt I could give of myself to feed her desires and that was extremely erotic for me.

Her mouth moved from my lips to my ear where she told me how attractive she thought I was. How she was jealous of my larger breasts. She removed my shirt to look at them in my bra. "Aren't they the most magnificent breasts you've ever seen?" she asked James whom I had completely forgotten was even there.

"Yeah they are as great as you always talk about," James added, letting me know I was the topic of previous conversations.

Leaning back she removed her shirt and leaned next to me. "See, they are so much bigger than mine but so perky and firm," she added while groping me, and then herself, and then me again.

"Here," she said grabbing James' hands and placing one on each of us. "Feel the difference?"

Taking my hand, she placed it on her other breast and I admit it felt nice. Though she talked about size differences between us, there wasn't a large difference. She was a full B cup, 32 or 34 I believe. I was a 34D.

She then unclasped her bra and as it fell James and I both had our hands on her bare chest. Moving over more to straddle me she put her bare chest on my face. I instinctively placed her nipple in my mouth. This is what she needed from me.

Sliding her hand from my breast, she continued down my stomach and this time into the waistband of my shorts. Without hesitation her fingers began massaging my lips. Then sliding up and down my slit. Then circling my clit. The more she touched me the more I entertained her nipple.

I don't know the exact moment it happened but during that time my bra was unclasped and fell quickly down between our bodies. Now her hand was touching my bare breast while a third hand had helped itself without asking. I should've cared but I didn't. Why would I be bothered by feeling so good?

Nothing seemed to phase Laurie as she commanded this encounter. Her middle finger moved from my clit down to my opening and pressed softly inside. A louder gasp escaped me and she smiled saying she had fantasized about this for so long. As she fingered me she kissed my mouth and neck, nibbled my ears, swirled a nipple in her mouth then moved to the one in her boyfriend's hand.

Removing her hand from my shorts she fondled me and kissed her way down my body. Pulling on my hips she brought me flatter on the bed. Her hands gripped the waistband of my shorts and with three short tugs and removed them with my panties. I was suddenly very naked.

I didn't have much time to think about it when her mouth dove between my thighs. She was very good at this. Her mouth and tongue explored my flower in a way that sent pleasure coursing through every inch of me. Instead of feeling awkwardly nude, I felt boldy naked. My own hand began to massage my left breast while James continued his enjoyment of my right one.

While between my legs, taking the occasional breath, Laurie reached up to grope her boyfriend. Sliding his own shorts down James exposed himself to us both which Laurie quickly accommodated. Her left hand began to stroke his already erect penis while devouring me. His body was closer and closer to me. At that moment I bit my lips as hard as possible to muffle my sounds. Laurie had brought me to orgasm.

That didn't slow her down. I remember her eyes looking up at me as she smirked. Not missing a beat her breasts slid up my thighs and body so her mouth could find its next target. I look over to finally see what I thought I had felt. Her bare boyfriend, hard, next to me, as her mouth made his erection slowly disappear.

Recovering my senses I realized I was kind of in the middle of them now. His legs open, against mine, her body stretched across me, his hand still fondling my chest. I sat up as best I could to watch the show, mesmerized by what I was seeing. Moving her mouth up and down, then taking him out to lick up and down his shaft, repeating these motions and more.

Looking up into my eyes she moved back towards me to kiss me once again. Her mouth and tongue all over mine I could taste the unmistakable tartness of my own vagina and the raw, sweaty, tang that comes from tasting manhood. Using her hand, Laurie guided James closer so she could pause kissing me to return to performing oral sex on him.

Two or three times she'd move between making out with me and pleasuring him. That is, until she decided to combine her efforts. Pulling, or rather guiding me, towards my right, our mouths were now on each side of his penis. Kissing me she used her hand to guide him into my mouth. Looking back, they had to have discussed this fantasy plenty of times because so much of it feels planned.

Once my mouth was around his member his hand gently stroked my hair encouraging me to keep going, as most men do. Laurie's dirty talking nympho side also boldly emerged as if waiting in the shadows to make sure she wouldn't scare me away. "How does that beautiful mouth feel baby?" she asked James watching us closely.

"So fucking good," he whispered followed up with periodic grunting.

Rolling me over to better position myself on his penis I was now giving him my best effort. On my knees with my ass in the air, Laurie moved in behind me. Her perfect oral movements and dynamic fingers made me so eager to keep pleasing her boyfriend.

Without warning I felt it. James began to throb in that obvious way. "Oh shit," he moaned as he quickly rolled me over. Stroking himself the next spurt of come landed on my breasts, as did the next, and the next, until there was just a dribble. That was his objective all along I still believe, to ejaculate on my breasts.

He quickly became soft and rolled onto his back. I laid there in shock of the last 45 minutes. Laurie, still aroused, and the only one of us who had yet to orgasm, decided she wanted to clean me up. Her lips and tongue traced the various lines on my body. Her warm tongue licking up the warm come that I had just unexpectedly taken.

I swallowed again trying to get the taste of his first spurt out of my mouth. Had he not known it was coming? Did he want to start in my mouth so he just didn't tell me? That part still bothers me because girls deserve to be warned. Maybe I just feel guilty for everything that happened and that part just stands out.

As reality set back in, we all put our clothes back on. James snuck out the window, hopefully smiling from having a fantasy fulfilled. I laid awake but not for long as the wine and traveling got the best of me. The next morning we didn't talk too much, but Laurie wanted to make sure we were still best friends and I gave her a resounding yes. I would feel so bad about that night for a long time. Now I can just enjoy it for what it is.

Guilt aside, it was so erotic to be able to relive this story as I typed it. So much carefree fun and pleasure that was completely unexpected. Would I have done it again with them? With him, no. With her? Maybe I did. Stay tuned to more confessions.