Confession Ch. 02: My 1st Creampie

Story Info
I broke another big rule this time.
989 words
4.5
21.2k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are reading this now then you probably read my first confession. I broke the Catholic rules of saving yourself for marriage and remaining pure. He was the love of my life though and nothing we ever did felt wrong, at least not mostly wrong. Once we began making love it seemed we did it every chance we got. We were safer, using condoms now, even though it was clear they prevented it from being quite as good as it was in that musty cabin.

Months went by and our love life was amazing. Looking back, it was so exhilarating to live a fun college lifestyle with my very hot boyfriend. College parties and drinking finished off with romps around one of our apartment bedrooms was so hot. I wouldn't trade those days for anything.

I think it is natural that every man wants to finish inside his partner. That's why we have sex after all. Of course, I'm also told that it feels exponentially better for them too. A combination of pleasure and natural desire make a creampie something that every guy eventually begs for. My boyfriend was no exception to that.

The problem was, I wasn't on birth control and wasn't planning on it. He was understanding and respectful as always and I knew he was only asking out of desire. We were always open with each other about our desires. Every time he mentioned it, I took it into consideration and I would dwell on how I wish I could make it happen for him. As time went by, I thought that I could safely grant him that wish by timing just right to my cycle.

His birthday was about two and a half months away as I began to secretly track my cycle for him. Weeks went by and finally the days were approaching. Although it wasn't the exact day I would probably choose, the upcoming Saturday night of his birthday was close enough in my cycle to be a safe-ish option. I made up my mind that I would surprise him with what would hopefully be the best present I could give him.

It may sound like I was confident but I wasn't. I was nervous. It was in fact risky and wasn't a decision I took lightly. I thought about all of the factors and I assumed it would be best if he came as little as possible. As I mentioned in my last confession, he had a tendency towards a large load which was only amplified if he took a while. My goal was to make him come more than once on Friday night and then hope that Saturday night happened relatively quickly. Obviously in hindsight this wasn't the most scientific premise but it's what a college girl assumes.

Saturday finally came and all was going as planned. We went out to dinner at his favorite restaurant and went back to his apartment. We put on a movie in his room which was always just used to help hide the sounds from his roommates. I slowly climbed on top of the birthday boy and began kissing and touching him. Tonight was all about him.

Passionately kissing we undressed to feel our hot bodies intertwined. He reached for his dresser drawer to get a condom and that was my moment to surprise him. I softly grabbed his hand and pulled it to my breast. With my other hand I placed his member at my opening. "Enjoy your present" I whispered to him. Lowering myself down I felt that irreplaceable feeling of bare manhood inside me.

I spent the next several minutes doing my best to pleasure him. Long slow movements of my hips, my hands all over his chest, exchanging moans. I was enjoying it as much as he was I am very certain. It wasn't much longer until my first orgasm came over me. Happy Birthday to him, right?

More time went by until he finally said the magic words, "I'm close." I think he was expecting me to hop off and finish him because when I sped up, he uttered, "I'm really gonna come!" It made me so aroused to reply, "I want you to come inside me baby."

That put him over the edge and I was not prepared for the next few minutes. The first thing I felt was his slight enlargement. I could always tell when he was going to orgasm with that swelling just moments before. The next thing I felt was his release. I had read that I would most likely just feel a warmth but that was not the case for me. I was able to feel each of his spurts with quite a bit of force while he throbbed hard.

All of this propelled me into another orgasm myself. Somehow this was just as pleasurable for me and I wasn't mad at all about that. I kept slowly moving my hips and asked, "How was that?" Breathless he replied, "Amazing."

It was common for us to go multiple rounds. He had a gift, (one that I admit I miss presently), for staying hard half the night. Normally there would be a quick condom changeout and the fun would resume. I hadn't really thought about how that would go this particular night but I would quickly find out. Leaning up to kiss me he laid me back towards the end of his bed and began pumping me rather deep.

I won't bore you with all of the details but that night will forever be a Top 5 experience for me. Before we finally fell asleep, he had finished 4 times inside of me. I had finished far more than that though I can't recall the exact number. Maybe 8, or 9 times? Regardless, it ignited even more in the dark corners of my mind. I was really starting to enjoy breaking all the rules.