Confession Ch. 06: Two Guys

Story Info
I should have drawn a line with them.
1.2k words
4.5
3.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things kept going south between my boyfriend and I until we finally called it quits. It wasn't an easy time in my life but it felt like the right decision. With my new freedom I spent a lot of time just going out and having fun. Dancing at clubs was one of my favorite things but also just meeting new people being outgoing.

My roommate at the time was dating a guy in the military and he would come spend weekends at the apartment from time to time. One such weekend he brought a couple of his friends to crash on the couch, or floor, or wherever. We all went out to dinner, hit up a local club, and had a blast dancing.

We loaded up into a cab and headed back to the apartment and the dance party continued. The drinking, laughing and dancing kept going. My roommate and her boyfriend escalated their public display of affection until they not so quietly slipped away to her bedroom. That left me and my two new friends there to keep the party alive.

The dancing got closer with me being the middle of the sandwich. I didn't mind the attention. I liked feeling their eyes, and hands, see how far they could "accidentally" go. Flirting was fun and that's all it was. It came time to wrap up the evening and I made sure my guests had the blankets they needed and I headed into my room.

As I walked into my room I felt the footsteps behind me and turned around to see two pursuers. I smiled, "umm you need to sleep in there boys." They responded with something about just making sure I made it safely to my own bed. That's when the first one grabbed me by the waist and began to kiss me.

Not to be outdone, his friend placed his hand on my thigh sliding my dress up ever so slightly. They were ok taking turns kissing me, and touching me, and I didn't protest. One of the managed to unzip me and I felt my dress fall to the floor exposing my mismatched underwear. I pushed them back a bit, "I think that's enough."

They backed off and proceeded to say they will behave. They only wanted a place to sleep they said. Quickly undressing into just their boxers they climbed into my bed. I told them that was fine, I would just take the couch and I started to walk back into the living room. They jumped up and insisted they would let me have my bed back.

Standing next to me again in the doorway, the kissing started again. This time the hands were on bare skin. Only their boxers were between our bodies and the attention felt great. I felt so wanted. So powerful.

I pulled them back towards my bed.

"You don't mind doing this together?" I asked. They nodded without hesitation. Pulling their boxers off it shocked me how fast they were naked in my bed. I only wanted to play so I moved a little closer and put them in each hand.

Slowly stroking them together I hoped to just jerk them off and then get some sleep. It was naughty, fun, flirty, but not crazy. I felt them grow in my hands and I made eye contact between both of them as I stroked them up and down.

"Show us those big sexy tits," they begged. I had no intention to but the attention was arousing. After a few minutes I couldn't resist and leaned up on my knees, slowly unclasped my bra, and slid it down as sexy as I knew how. Their reaction was worth it and I felt so hot.

I resumed my role with both hands on their fully erect penises. They reached down to fondle my breasts and twist my nipples. It felt so good. Knowing I should speed this up, I moved my mouth down to the first one and slowly licked up his shaft. I moved to the right and did the same to the other one. Continuing my stroking up and down.

"You boys should come," I added hoping to move things along. I was admittedly tired, drunk, and not wanting this to take forever. I was told that more use of my mouth would help so I figured it was worth it. I began to do more long slow licks, pushing my mouth down over their tips, swirling my tongue, and giving equal attention to both.

By now it was really late in the night, or early in the morning, depending on how you look at it. I began to fade a little and so got more into it hoping to just push them over the edge. At this point, the one on the left grabbed my arm and pulled me between them. Their hands moving from just my breasts to all over my body. I felt one of them move down my stomach sliding his hand into my panties.

After a rub on my lips he pushed his fingers in me. I remember gasping at how sudden it was. As he was fingering me I felt my panties being pulled off. They were both touching all over me, fingering me, and filling me with pleasure. I wasn't mad that I was probably going to come first.

It felt so good with one of theirs two, or maybe three, big fingers in me. I was moaning so intensely at that moment and then I felt it. His fingers began to come. Wait, what? I look down moving the pillow from part of my face and see him thrusting. Before I have time to process he is pulling out as his friends rolls over on top of me.

Moving up the bed his penis is on my face as he's rubbing himself all over me. Putting his hands behind my head he is thrusting his come covered cock in my mouth. I feel his friend thrusting in me now. Almost as quickly as I'm processing that, he begins to finish too. I'm in a bit of a fog about it.

They trade places. Again. Guy number one is now back thrusting in me as his friend is using my mouth to get back in the game.

I have no idea how much time is going by at this point. Everything is blurry. All I know is they aren't stopping. This time the friend gets closest first from being in my mouth and pulls out on my face. Without missing a beat he re-enters my mouth and keeps going.

A couple of minutes later the first guy pulls out to come on my breasts. It's all a competition for them. And, of course, they switch back. At a certain point, I truly just lost track of what was going on, what time it was, and how things ended.

The next morning they were gone. I woke up really late in the morning feeling absolutely disgusting. There is dried come all over me, literally, and all over my sheets. I make my way to the shower and begin to piece together what happened. I don't know how many times they came that night, or all the places, or when it was all finished.

I just felt guilty. It was two random guys, of whom I truly wasn't into. They were hot, but I wasn't that kind of girl. It was risky, and dirty, and I pushed it out of my memory for years and years. Telling it now has allowed me to enjoy it a bit, but still not a ton. It happened though and I'm not mad. In a way it was a very kinky adventure.