All Comments on 'Confession - Masked for the Unknown'

by suburbanne

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she had sex with 4 guys in the club you should had included it there. As an after thought it loses its impact of understanding of what is going on. Proof read it first so that it seems logical to you as not as an after thought.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 1 year ago

The best of them all so far. Great build-up/foreplay; teasing "ending, then throwing in the physical climax i the epilogue.

And the dom/sub solution to the termination of the faithfully monogamous relationship is plausible (some would say weird as hell, but there are all sorts of weird relationships, so why not). This solution at least allows for some great sex, which is what we come to Literotica for.

Now that this couple has accommodated the guilt trip, I hope they continue exploring their new options.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Have followed this series from the start as the storyline has moved to a much darker place. BDSM is not my cup of tea especially when the power relationship is forced and yields objectification, but that is my problem as a reader. This piece as well as earlier pieces in series very well written; her introspective moments thought provoking/revealing; characters richly developed, especially the wife, your narrator, and in this piece the moments on dance floor with Scottish stranger highly erotic. Otherwise the dungeon sex scene was as expected and intended — pain and humiliation. Not only are characters well developed, both are morphing, maybe emerging is more accurate at least for Peter. He definitely enjoys a darker appetite, and that was apparent as soon as he learned of her infidelity, but evidence of potential for that side there even before he knew. Now his dark side is transparent and he may be taking over the narrative. The unfaithful wife in turn is losing her agency; accepting her “place” and seemingly enjoying the humiliation. That transformation (maybe emergence) is to your credit as a writer. Do hope you will share more stories out of your fertile imagination. Not sure where you can go or will go with this relationship.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

The writing in this was incredible, it captured a lot within the context of the story. The description of what it is like to be blindfolded, the power dynamic, her humiliation at the other woman touching her, were very real ( hubby should have had wife eat the other woman out).

Not sure how I feel about the overall story, the plot, but the writing is first rate

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

I was expecting the husband to say “ We can get divorced now, since you’ve just confirmed that you’ll let anybody fuck you without any protest whatsover”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Of course, I do," he said. "And I was thinking we need to get them a laptop of their own, and keep it in the kitchen-diner, so that we can keep an eye."

"Makes sense," I said, mildly amused at the incongruity of talking about responsible parenting while sitting naked in a swingers' club.' -- What hypocrites, particularly Peter. He has jumped off into the deep end of the pool. Peter holds a long sharp dagger to the breast of their marriage and he is the one pressing the blade slowly, deeply into it's heart. He has a right to be angry about her cheating. But Peter is the one who decided to keep his wife and not divorce her. Peter could have done so or he could have had revenge flings of his own. Forcing her to be tattooed was over the top. He could have ended it there, it's a lifetime reminder. But Peter will keep pushing the blade in until he kills everything. His marriage, his wife's self worth, his kids respect for their parents. Peter is sick, a sick character, from a sick story, from a sick mind. This belongs in a sick fetish category like BDSM. -- 1☆

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

I looked forward to this, but was disappointed. BDSM is a great vehicle to explore power play, and human psychology, but the incessant details had my mind go to 50 Shades land and was a distraction. This has been done much better by others in the past.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

This series has evolved, as all character-driven stories, do. What makes your writing so good is that you write in a visual space, but you also use imagery, cultural symbols and other totems to create a frisson, a head-space effect that feeds the essential experience for the reader. All fiction lives or dies on conflict, and your conflict exists on so many levels and on so many axes about which it all spins. Your writing voice is keen, and in my head, it varies between a soft, playful alto speaking from the mist to a hard, sultry whisper in my right ear, warm, moist and... elusive. Nuance and subtlety abound and tease the reader-- think: fly fishing v. gill netting. I suspect you are yet another accomplished writer who's on a lark, taking a Saturday night pull through the Zona Rosa whilst the chauffer waits up the street! Anyway, thanks for sharing this! 5+++++++++/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am completely submissive to my wonderful husband, and he took me to a small party of BDSM enthusiasts. I was blindfolded, spanked, choked, and fucked by three strangers, one of which was a dominant female wearing a massive strapon cock. I crave such fun, as does my husband, but we always feel some shame afterward that takes a few days to go away. I relate very well to your story, and I am sure other women like me do too. High score for you!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

I love your writing, can't understand the relatively low ratings you get. I too might have liked some detail on the 4 who fucked you, the one who fed you his spunk, but I understand that you felt those details were not impactful on the storyline and don't disagree. Hope you are far from finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a deeply detailed style of writing that gives such a richly rewarding viewpoint into the female perspective . Your ability to access these emotions are amazing , but even more amazing is your ability to transcribe them into the written word with such depth and clarity . I’ve read a lot of erotic stories on this site , others as well , rarely do I come across a writer of your caliber, who can take me on an adventure through the eyes of a vastly different perspective . Thank you for this mini-vacation ! Five hard earned stars and a standing ovation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another 5 stars.

Your writing is amazing, incredibly complex and vivid. What works for you definitely works for you but it wouldn’t work for everyone. My mind has been racing through this chapter looking for clues and hints.

It’s the guilt driven version of master : slave relationship that I wouldn’t engage in. It’s easy to understand the woman’s perspective but not his. That made it a difficult read for me, has he genuinely forgiven her, will he forgive her, or is there no hope of forgiveness, a series of “date nights” where hate sex prevails, the wound of betrayal being revisited with the pain of it festering in him??

It’s not a normal BDSM relationship by any means because her guilt will make her submit to anything. All of that and the request not to judge either of them too harshly made this heartbreaking rather than outright erotic. Here’s to hoping that your very impressive writing skills will make that clear one way or the other.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a big fan of SM but your writing is fantastic. Our friend Peter is turning out to be bad news, the kind of guy who really wants to be locked up. In the real world, Ann would have packed her bags long ago, but this is fiction and you are permitted artistic license, even if it stings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pfah. This wasn't punishment.

Giving her opioid-induced hyperalgesia, that increases pain levels over time, and causing her to feel increased and nore intense pain, now THAT's a good begining of punishment.

Anyone who hurt me as badly as she hurt her husband, I would destroy.

There would be no penance.

Only endless vengence.

Turning me into a monster comes with a price.

I would make sure she paid for it.

And I would make sure she survied.

The dead feel nothing, and I wouldn't want that.

Driving her as crazy as her betrayal drove me?

Hearing her beg for mercy and forgiveness?

Sounds like a plan to me.

Els58Els58over 1 year ago

Very good wrting and a fabulous story. Looking forward to your next story.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

I have read every part if your confession series and if this is true you are one very lucky woman to have a,husband that would stay married to you. I think that the submission I think is what saved your marriage and the punishment which allows him to get some sort of respect back in his mind.

I can tell you are a writer a serious one as the stories drag you in wanting to know more

So don't take what the the haters say they probably had a wife cheat on them. It is what it is

There are the rest of us that love your writings

Thank you

Darren

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read all of the stories and they are wonderfully written and strategically captivating. Would love to hear more. Went through something similar with my ex.....just curious was this true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. You can write and (not so common here) can actually write erotic fiction.

Els58Els58about 1 year ago

Great story at the club where you can be yourselve, a slut wife and a fcuking toy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This might be offensive, but I'm sharing my honest response. If this story is really true, I feel really sad for the couple. Both have lost all respect for one another in that their response to her infidelity is to have her fuck more guys. Ummm, this is not a punishment. If your kid steals cookies out of the cookie jar, you don't discipline him by giving him more cookies. This is just a cuck and his wife heading down the toilet bowl. If they really did love on another, like they profess, they would be exclusive to one another.

FrumCuppleFrumCupple11 months ago

I read the entire Confession series, and I was stunned by the quality and eroticism of the writing. Entirely separate from the subject matter, and the morality of this story (which I do not judge), as a literary work this went far beyond most of the stories that I have read... In fact, I immediately thought that you must be a published author, and wondered why you offered stories of this quality for free. You have captured the complex nuances of the conflict between love and desire -- a conflict that exists in even the most healthy marriages, and the eroticism inherent in the wife-mother-woman persona. Absolutely loved it, and hope you don't mind if I post this for each story.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye8 months ago

The writing seems a bit rote in the retelling. The language is precise and telling but rather dead. It lacks any emotional punch that happens when good story telling reveals some hidden truths. This series has been about a series of lies and a selfish "atonement" that then degrades into kinks that hardly connote any sense of love. This emotionless tit for tat payback just exposes how sad and empty the partnership is.

RocketMan12RocketMan124 months ago

The beating seemed a little over the top but I love that slutty wife. The interaction between the two over redoing the kitchen and buying furniture while she sitting with her husband at a swinger club while she was naked with a mask on that said “ Fuck Me “. Showed both sides of the relationship. It was comical and so real.5 Star series. 👺👺👺👺👺

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 months ago

The sex club was over the top, but the series was great, and so I gave a 5* to this finale. Job well-done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

After arriving at the club, I jumped to the last page and nearly lost my breakfast as the author confirmed that Peter was nothing but a scum sucking, wanna be faggot who probably couldn't wait to suck other guys dicks to get the cum in his mouth instead of having them dump their loads in his slut wife. This site somehow wants us, the readers believe that there is a high percentage of men who want to watch the love of their lives get used by other men. In over 60 tears of life I have only known 1 couple who were down for swinging and even they didn't want to watch each other fuck or get fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuburbanne@suburbanne
London based, married, kids, but ashamed, and also proud, and openly confessing that I have strayed.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES