Confession - Mentor Fucks Mentee Ch. 02

Story Info
My sister submits to and fucks my mentor. Ch2
3k words
0
203
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a continuation of my confession. Original story can be found under the title "Confession -- Mentor Fucks Mentee].

My name is Taryn. I'm a 21 year old size 00 blond with long hair at 5 foot 4 in height and this is part 2 of my confession.

Over the last 12 months or so in my internship at this big tech company, I had an absolutely amazing time both professionally and sexually. I never thought a tiny little blond 21 year old girl who grew up in the suburbs would end up growing up so fast but sure enough I was learning my place as a woman in this very male dominated industry and I loved it. Vincent, my mentor, took on a new job at the same company during the last 10 months of my internship that had him travel all over but he would always make time for me. He taught me everything about being a professional woman by day and spent so much time mentoring and nurturing me. I was dreading the end of my internship.

It's not often in life somebody cares about another person so much and (now looking back), I spent a ton of time talking about my experiences with my family. I lived at home with my sister and parents, and I'd bring up his name a lot at the dinner table. As my internship ended though, there was an opportunity to have my sister take my place. However, large tech firms have formal interview processes so I wasn't quite sure how this would work. But before we continue that story, I might as well confess what the sex life was these last 12 months.

Vincent and I texted a lot and the last few months involved total submission to him and that involved following a lot of rules. Through his leadership, I also found a lot of tranquility. I yielded to his professional guidance by day and his sexual guidance by night and it wasn't long until I totally submitted to him. My coworkers saw tremendous growth and confidence in me professionally, but no one knew how much I was developing sexually. Sure, there were basic rules I followed immediately such as shaving everything beneath my neck daily, wearing thongs exclusively, and cumming on a schedule that was determined by him. There were other more fun "rules" which I loved. He travelled a lot for work but during this time he would Fedex a few vials of his cum every now and then and he would give me instructions on what to do with it.

There were days where I had to put it on my face, let it dry, and then go into the office. As I sweat during the day, it would mix with his dried cum and I could smell it. It drove me crazy sexually. Other days involved putting his cum directly into my pussy and propping up my tiny hips on a pillow for at least 20 minutes. There was the odd time he would give me his cum covered black Calvin Klein Hip briefs where I would lick his cum out of the crotch area (I since learned his approach was to pull his hip briefs down, cum on his belly, and then pull it right back up). There was often so much dried cum that I could lick it for 5+ sessions and still taste and smell his cum. I took many selfies during this time and sent it to him. No doubt this kept him satisfied on the road, which made me incredibly happy and fulfilled as I loved being his good little girl.

I went to the office 5 days a week but since Vincent travelled a lot he was only in a few days a month. When he did come into the office though, those were my favourite days. The day usually started with him pulling into the driving lot in his fancy Mercedes. He'd always park in a far corner in of the parking lot and after texting me, I would sit next to him in the front passenger seat. There was the odd occasion we kissed but usually I'd close the door, he'd pull off his dress pants to his knees. I'd immediately start licking the crotch area of his black CK hip briefs until his rock was rock hard and I'd ask for permission to lower his briefs to begin during my duties as a good girl. Unsurprisingly after granting permission, I'd immediately lick his shaft, his frenulum (he loved that), and deep throat him until he came. I'd swallow every drop, stick my tongue out to show him I'd swallow, and thank him for giving me his cum. He'd usually reply "good girl, Taryn, now let's get to work".

There was the odd time we'd head to the hotel across the road during the lunch hour but it wasn't often. Like when I lost my virginity to him, it was much of the same. I'd take his clothes off, suck him, he'd fuck me in one position, cum in my pussy, and then we'd get dressed. I absolutely loved that about him. I'd cum maybe two or three times each time but it was clear that this was a man who cared about his pleasure only. I wish more guys were like that, really.

As my internship was ending, it was important to me that my sister became my replacement. My professional development, specifically, was noticed by everyone and I knew it would serve me well for the rest of my career. The thing is that my parents and my sister noticed too. They just had no idea what else was going on. During most dinners, his name would be mentioned and my sister picked up on that so she was incredibly interested in the internship opportunity as well. Post the usual boring application process, I immediately brought this up to Vincent and to no surprise, he told me that he would consider Raena and asked that I share a picture of her, so I did.

Raena is 20 years old and the two of us were inseparable growing up. She is taller than me and slightly heavier. She's a size 2, 5 foot 7 with long blond hair and has quite the different personality from me. She's sexually curious (lost her virginity years ago), naturally professionally and personally confident, and "inadvertently" has already been following Vincent's rules of shaving daily and only wearing thongs for many years. As you can tell, she's more sexually developed than I was before meeting Vincent. The best way to imagine her is the typical bubbly former high school girl who wore Lululemon leggings all the time. She's smart, curious, and a fast learner.

I already knew that Vincent wasn't Raena's type at all but she knew that getting access to Vincent as a mentor was important so one night after dinner I told my sister everything. She was shocked that a closeted book worm like me would be fucking a married guy by night and learning from his guidance by day. I told her about the unprotected sex, the blowjobs, the worshipping of his cum through Fedex, and the like. I still remember the look on her face today.

As Vincent's good girl though, I knew what he would be expected. It didn't take long for Raena to realize that whether or not she 'wanted' to be Vincent's mentee was irrelevant. She had to do this, if anything, at least for her career.

The next morning she received an email indicating that she'd get an interview a few weeks later but we both knew that waiting until the interview would be too late. There were a ton of competitive applicants as I did the pre-screening for my replacement. Raena and I went to the mall and picked out the most killer outfit. I knew what Vincent liked and what he deemed acceptable and not acceptable for a woman to wear in a workplace (blazers are frowned upon and dress pants are a definite no no). We went to the mall and picked out a nice striped white/light brown dress that ended 6" above the knee and an informal light grey/brown blazer (since it was a "pre-interview" of sorts). The plan was for me to introduce Raena to Vincent over lunch "informally".

On "the" day of their meet, I made sure Raena was perfect for him. She was freshly shaved, was wearing a thong and had a light spray of perfume on her. I made her take off her pantyhose as Vincent's guidance to me was always to have skin exposed for easy access. We both headed to the office and I noticed that Raena was shifting a bit in my car and didn't know why until lunch time came around. Lunch reservations were made by Vincent at the restaurant in the hotel across the road so we dutifully went there when it was time to eat. When we gave his name to the hostess to go to the table, she asked us to confirm if we were Taryn & Raena and once we did, she said "room 343". Raena and I looked at each other, and we immediately knew what this meant, so we went there.

I led the way upstairs, opened the door, and we saw Vincent, immaculately dressed as always in his dark grey suit. I ran towards him, hugged him, and held his hand like a good girl. Raena walked up to him and put one hand out to shake his hand. Abruptly, Vincent let go of my hand, and just hugged her. He slid one hand down to her hips and the other onto her bum and gave it a squeeze. It shocked me to see Raena eventually hug him though I could see she was a bit taken aback based on her facial expressions. I was in for a whole world of surprises though from here on out.

They eventually broke their hug, and Raena stepped back a few steps and went on her knees and looked down towards the floor. I was so unsure with what was happening but it became clear to me that Vincent definitely knew what was happening. Vincent gave permission to Raena to speak and she said something to the effect of (my memory is a blur as it was a lot for me to take in): "Daddy, I would love to earn my place as your good girl. I submit to you. I would love for you to own me. I broke up with my bf a few days ago. I'm shaved, wearing a thong, and am on birth control and I respectfully ask for your permission to please you and show you how committed I am to being your good girl and your mentee". Vincent's only reply was the word "yes".

Raena stood up, took off her blazer and her dress, folded them neatly and put them on the side of the hotel bed. She took off her bra and placed it on the floor. She stood facing Vincent with her head down facing the floor. She kept her red low rise La Senza thong on and turned around for Vincent to inspect her. As her bum faced Vincent, I remembered how jealous I am of her beautiful ass but I saw what appeared to be a butt plug! I was so shocked!! Vincent and I had never done anal (it's not his thing) as he's super "clean" if you get what I mean.

After the full 360, Raena walked up to Vincent, took off his blazer, went on her knees, lowered his dress pants, and started feverishly licking the crotch area of Vincent's CK "body" hip briefs. He eventually got rock hard and she put her mouth over his cock and I could see his hip briefs get super wet. After he got rock hard, she took off his briefs, and proceeded to lick the inside of the crotch area feverishly. After a few minutes, she put her hands behind her and started sucking him and gagging on his cock.

I was so shocked. I had no idea my sister was this much of a well trained slut and Vincent didn't even flinch. I now know that this is the regular dynamic of most doms and subs but I sure as hell didn't know then. It looked to me like Raena and Vincent had been in a year long + relationship given how they were behaving but clearly this was something not new to either of them. It was to me though! All I managed to do during this time was to find the couch and sit down while my own eyes were bulging out and my pussy flooding with moisture.

After what seemed like forever of Raena dutifully sucking him, she took one hand and started stroking him. She asked if she could look him in the eyes and did so after he gave her permission. She said: "daddy, can I please you with my other holes. I really want to have your thick long cock in me. I also would love for you to totally own and dominate me. I am an anal virgin and have gotten that hole ready for you should you wish to take that. I know you took Taryn's pussy's virginity, but I can't give you that as I had that taken from me early on. However, my anal virginity is for you to take if you'd like".

With that, Vincent walked over to the bed, laid down, and Raena proceeded to take off her thong. She handed me Vincent's CK hip briefs and I laid down on the couch and started licking the crotch area while watching them. Raena put her mouth on his cock to wet it and guided him, unprotected of course, into her pussy. I was surprised at that too as I know she made all of her previous boyfriends wear condoms and even then she didn't let them cum in her because she was so scared of pregnancy. I'm now watching my sister fuck for the first time in my life and she's fucking Vincent unprotected!

Vincent fucked Raena like how he fucked me. She was on top, he was on the bottom, and I knew they would remain this way until he came as he had no regard to how a woman felt during sex. Something presided over me though as it wasn't long until I took off my own clothes and went over to them. I knew this was a moment between Vincent and Raena and served as a formative moment between a dom and a sub, and between a mentor and a mentee. As such, all I did throughout this was to make my way to Vincent's balls and I just started licking them. I kept on licking his ball sack and running my hands up and down his legs. It wasn't long until I saw Vincent move both of his hands from Raena's hips to her butt and he thrust deep into her and came. I could feel Vincent's testicles' contract as he shot his thick load into my younger sister. My sister collapsed onto his chest and gave him a big hug. I heard her whisper "thank you daddy" into his ear.

After they hugged for a few minutes and while I continued gently licking his balls, Vincent signalled that it was time for her to get off of him. I knew this b/c he did the same signalling with me. He would tap my bum once with his hand and so I knew this was cue for her to get off though she obviously didn't.

I got up, told my sister to get off of him and to lay down beside him on her back. As she did just that, I put a pillow underneath her hips and told her to do her very best to not have any of his cum drip out of her. Vincent looked at me and said "good girl". I was so proud! After I got my sister "set up", I went over to Vincent and licked his cock clean. During this process he got a bit hard again which caught me by surprise so I mounted him and started fucking him. He didn't protest (much) and within a few minutes I could feel him shooting whatever cum was left in his balls into my pussy. There, in that hotel room, he just had his cock sucked by two sisters and his cum emptied into both of our wombs. It was so fucking hot.

I got off, cleaned off his cock, helped him up, put his CK hip briefs back on and helped him get dressed. I dutifully laid down next to my sister, propped up my own hips using a pillow. He took out his phone and took a photo of both of us laying there fully naked with our legs (now) open. He pocketed both of our thongs and walked out the door.

I looked over to Raena and I teasingly called her a slut. Raena replied "I know" and then looked a bit confused and a bit sad. She told me how she wasn't sure if she got the job and if she did a good job because Vincent hadn't fucked her anally. I reassured her that I'm sure things would work out and it was probably for another day. After 10 or so minutes, we got dressed (thong withstanding) and went back to the office. I think we had sex hair or something b/c of all of the funny looks we got but we eventually ran into Vincent at the cafeteria surrounded by other people. He went over to Raena and told her she got the job. She must have been carried away because her reply was "thank you daddy" which invoked quite a few funny looks from coworkers. She blushed as she realized what she had said after she said it.