All Comments on 'Confession of a Sperm Addict Pt. 01'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
whackedandflatwhackedandflatover 2 years ago

Well, I'm going to be waiting patiently for the next chapter now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Enjoy reading it" she writes.......now that i have to clean my cum off my hand. Thank you for your submission. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.

emz77remz77rover 2 years ago

Love it, I can sort of relate a bit to it.

Looking forward to more ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Good start, only thing better than multiple mouthfuls of cum, is a mouthful of a wet drippy pussy.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

This story is so hot I had to jerk off as I read it. After I came, I ate my cum just like Iola would have. Her desire for cock and cum is much like mine. I can't get enough of both. I love sucking a cock hard and then pleasuring it until I receive my tasty reward. Please write more

Novengliae2Novengliae2over 2 years ago

I love the style of your stories! Straight to the point, like you’re throwing down the gauntlet of challenge: “I bet you can’t read this and not get hard.” You won this round, but I’ll be back….

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 2 years ago

This is a hot and very erotic story ! It's one that I've been waiting to read for a very long time. I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter and hopefully many more after it.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2over 2 years ago

Loved the story, it had me hard and throbbing as I read each word. I only wished I had met someone like you in my lifetime. More more more

RoJarooRoJarooover 2 years ago

An excellent read. Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb premise.

But the sex is too automatic. Too mechanical. Too just-being-mentioned.

Needs details. Lots more details about exactly hoe the handjob/blowjob/fuck was being done.

How, exactly did she stroke/suck his cock. Where did she touch/lick first? What was his reaction?

Needed dialog between the sucker and the suckee about whether he liked what she was doing. Was that the way he liked it, or was there something else he's like her to do? Should se do it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer? Did he want to cum immediately? Or would he like her to slow down so the good feeling lasted longer?

She could have asked him if he watched porn? What kind? What kind of girl/s did he really like? Big boobs? Small? Hairy pussy? Groomed? Shaved? When he masturbated watching porn, what was it that made him lose control and cum?

Too many details missing.

Four stars for concept.

Cody3Cody3over 2 years ago

Very good story. I am looking forward to the next installment.

googoogjubegoogoogjubeover 2 years ago

This is a fun and pleasurable read. I especially appreciate that the events are presented in a way that feels plausible, which heightens the enjoyment.

gforce746gforce746over 2 years ago

Absolutely Love this story! Masterfully written! Within minutes had my cock throbbing! Love the concept, Love the use of panties, and Love the cliffhanger! Craving for the next chapter and loads more sperm for Lola.

All 5 Stars!!!!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Looks like you have quite a few that enjoyed it, add my name to the list. I especially liked the first 3-some, with Andrea first watching, then becoming more active. The interaction of the 2 girls during the fucking is something a lot of us would want to be part of.

Look forward to where the neighbours are taken care of.

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 2 years ago

I loved this! Hot sex, excitingly described. An intelligent - not to mention articulate! - woman who embraces her sexuality and not ashamed to admit it. And no reason she should be. I sincerely wish I had made this lady's acquaintance - or someone much like her - when I was in college.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesover 2 years ago

I really loved this story! Your descriptions of sucking cock and swallowing cum turned me on immensely. Great build up for each character and I loved the story arc for Lola. What a great cocksucker she is!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 2 years ago

Fabulous, wonderfully creative and erotic, story. LOVE it!

And I wish I had a Lola in my life to help her with her “need” :-)

MessagesFriskedMessagesFriskedabout 2 years ago

I'm so waiting with anticipation for the continuance of this saga. Any news?

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Yes MessagesFrisked, I am working on a follow up to this story. It's one of my favorites that I've written, so I'm enjoying it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best erotic stories I've read in quite a long time! I do hope you continue.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

What are friends for, anyway???

Frisky60Frisky60about 2 years ago

This is a very well composed story, with a lot of lead up that is quite fulfilling. I have to wonder if the author’s imagination reflects her own real story and that by writing it down as a novel, she derives great pleasure in the memories of her deliciously lived life! If so, I for one would love to encounter her and experience her oral expertise!!!

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

I loved your story, makes me ache with desire. I love eating pussy and I believe I am pretty good at it but I have never had a great blow job in my entire life. Your story made me horny and sad at the same time. I now have to read all of your submissions. Five stars.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanalmost 2 years ago

So much wonderful cocksucking and cum-eating! Truly written by someone who loves to give blowjobs. Can't wait for a sequel! :-)

kparc1212kparc1212almost 2 years ago

OMG! Where is Part 2???!!! Please, I need release! IsabellaEmily, you are delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG Wow!! This story is an absolute 10. From the intro of how you love cum and that it’s your fantasy to live with this life to your very descriptive writing style, I was captivated the whole way. I especially loved it when she went right after Andrea’s pussy to get David’s cum. I loved how it was glossed over like it was simply necessary for someone that loves cum that much. And I love how open Iola is about what she likes and needs. It seems like she’d like to have a close friend (like Andrea and now Sue) to trade favors. Seems so perfect.

I like to talk my wife through fantasies in beg and one of her favorites is much better his set up with Sue and Dylan. In our fantasy the my wife’s friend loves how much my wife loved sucking off her husband and gets off on calling my wife over whenever she has a freshly fucked pussy or she just wants to watch my wife her husband’s cock because she’s asked too. Sometimes The fantasy couple has friends over and they she’s called over to demonstrate-how she’ll immediately kneel and suck when she sees the husbands cock. My wife (a fairly wealthy executive) will cum to this fantasy every single time! She like for it to be her job to suck and lick everyone her friend tells her to.

ipreferoralipreferoralalmost 2 years ago

Great story, extremely well-written. Twenty years ago, I was fortunate enough to meet a woman like Lola, each of us having had a marriage and wanting to find our sexual complement, me finally understanding my need to be sucked off and and to have my face in pussy and she having learned her love for sucking cock and swallowing cum. Thousands of loads later, we're still together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story really turned me on. Gave my hubby a great bj after reading it.

Lmcswain60Lmcswain60almost 2 years ago

I need some help! Lol and volunteers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very, very good story!

Upforever4uUpforever4ualmost 2 years ago

It's my birthday everyday

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love to hear where the story went from here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope for part 2. Fun read.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 1 year ago

Not many women are as enthusiastic about blowjobs as Iola. Maybe that's a good thing. Can you imagine if every woman was that way? Men would have a life expectancy of about 37 years. Great story. I'm waiting on Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT story... really want to read part 2, part 3, part 18, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! You set the hook solid. Can you tell we're all begging for more LOL? That was so hot...

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69over 1 year ago

Great story waiting for the next part...AL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't all women desire to be Iola? Having our need for creamy deliciousness to swallow met.

al_433511al_433511over 1 year ago

Great story and to the point

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

creative, and loving.......

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed David's deflowering ;)

Having a pretty cock grow in my mouth makes me wet, knowing I'm giving so much pleasure is such a turn on.

Keep it up Isabella, love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice premise.

Lots of sex. But pretty much zoomed past.

Needed a lot more in the way of details. Foreplay. Descriptions of body parts. Is anyone's pussy shaved? Hairy? Trimmed?

What were the girls' breasts like? Big? Small? Firm? Soft? Perky? Pendulous?

Sure would have liked some serious, extended involvement with them.

Were the cocks circumcized or not? Did she have a preference?

Would have liked dialog during the encounters about what was being done to/with the guys' cocks. And what was going to be done next.

Would have liked some extended, detailed cock edging with dialog. Keeping the guy on the edge -- with descriptions of how it was being done -- and not allowing him to cum yet.

Nothing with anyone's ass? Why?

No titty fuck with tip into mouth on the up thrust?

Four stars.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous if you need specific descriptions of body parts then my writing is not going to be your cup of tea.

I prefer to leave breast size and cock size unmentioned so that the reader can use their imagination to supply those details, thus making the story more personal and erotic for them. (After all imagination is why we're all here on Literotica in the first place).

You asked: "Nothing with anyone's ass? Why?"

Because I didn't write any anal play into the story.

You also asked: "No titty fuck with tip into mouth on the up thrust?"

Same answer as above.

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but every one of my stories reflects MY interests.

If you like them that's cool and I genuinely appreciate that.

If you don't like them that's fine too and I genuinely respect that.

If you can't find stories to read that include the things you want to see, do what I did and start writing here so you can find stories that include exactly what you want the way you want them.

If you register for an account here we can actually communicate directly instead of in the comment section (or you can email directly following the Literotica link on my profile. But include YOUR email address if you'd like a reply).

Best of luck to you! Izzy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant story - super sexy.

Anjin1962Anjin19624 months ago

Sensational, having experienced a lover that absolutely loved giving head more than anything else, so felt very relatable. Very well done, and so very erotic.

Baloneypony66Baloneypony662 months ago

Very well written, I love the fact that you leave some things open to interpretation, and the fact that you may well be narrating in the first person, creates even a little more mystery! ❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...