All Comments on 'Confession Pt. 01'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chloehuntchloehuntalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Author here: Confession Pt. 02 will post tomorrow 6/13/2022. Enjoy!

Also, my Phantom Code story was nominated for Lit's 2021 reader's choice award in best Novels and Novellas. Please stop by the main page and vote if you enjoyed it! It's a great way to show love for indie authors.

mays2444mays2444almost 2 years ago

This is a delicately done coming of age, romantic first time. The innocence of the girl is superbly well done. The hints of some tantalizing detail is enormously erotic. No other author has expressed the female lead character point of view this well. I imagine that I know every thought and every emotion that Zoe feels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Give sexy Fr.. Garrett a nice dose of sexy chest hair for his well-muscled chest. He seems a very sexy masculine guy!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

I knew a guy who left the priesthood to get married!

5

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Ah the bra snap, remember that from school! You have a great balance of innocence and naughtyness making for an enjoyable story. Looking forward to part 2.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable tale, Chloe, with humor, angst, and desire all mixed up in a delicious brew. Zoe's innocence and desire for more was handled quite well, conflicting as the story developed. The library closet scene made me laugh out loud when they tried to pull the door open. I'm pulling for them but hope they're careful and don't get burned as they play with this dangerous fire. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous