Confession Pt. 02

Story Info
Zoe and Father Garrett's relationship thrives.
12.2k words
4.74
5.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
847 Followers

Chapter 13: Cox and Stroke?

Being stuck in a closet alone for thirty minutes was less fun than being stuck in a closet for three hours with Father Garrett, but I survived. He and Mother Ester eventually left the classroom to retrieve supper, giving me a chance to escape. I was late for my supper with Candice and Trinity, but they didn't grill me about it. Noah graced us with his presence as we discussed topics for our Tuesday meeting with the Women's Group.

"Sorry to impose on you ladies again, but I need a favor," he whispered as he wedged his chair between Trinity and me.

Trinity blushed and didn't make an effort to scoot further away like I did. It was the first time I noticed her admiring Noah.

"We were kind of busy, Noah. Can this wait?" Candice asked.

"Sorry, no. Please hear me out. My future rowing team put me up to this. Trent did, actually. He is the current freshman Stroke, and he's as good as a senior. I need to impress him if I want a chance at being a Stroke."

"A Stroke? Is that important?" I chuckled.

"Yes. It's the power seat in rowing. The Cox sits in front of the Stroke."

The whole table burst into laughter at that point, drawing the ire of Mother Ester. She shushed us from across the cafeteria. We contained our laughter and looked at Noah in disbelief.

"Is this a joke?" Candice whispered, trying not to laugh again.

"God, girls are perverts. Those are seating positions on a rowing team," Noah grumbled.

He pulled up a picture on his smartphone to show us the names of the eight-man rowing team. The Coxswain sat at the back of the boat and called out orders. The Stroke faced the Coxswain and set the pace for the rest of the team. The Stroke was the power position of the team.

"Wow, those are real names. Sorry we laughed," Trinity chuckled.

"You're forgiven if you'll come to the Lake Dash party this Friday night. It's a mid-semester tradition, and the boys guaranteed me a position as auxiliary Stroke if I could convince you ladies to come."

"Seriously? We're not cool and sporty. Why us?" I asked.

Noah looked at me like I was crazy.

"You're hot. That's what matters. The boys want a sexy audience to witness our feats of endurance in the lake. It's also harder to impress our female counterparts. We seriously outnumber the women athletes. That's another reason why I'm inviting you. We'll be swimming and rowing to the lake island in the dark. Trent said Father Garrett will be there to chaperon the event," he noted while looking at me.

"Oh, well, if it's chaperoned, I think it will be okay," I nodded, looking between Candice and Trinity.

They both smiled and nodded.

"Excellent, thank you, ladies. I'll fill you in on more details later. Also, I know it's only spring and a bit cool, but... could you wear your swimsuits like the other women? All the men will be in shorts or speedos."

My eyes went wide as Candice and Trinity burst into giggles.

"Uh, sure," I nodded.

I got up early the next morning to catch Father Garrett in his office. We shared hugs and kisses before I attempted to get into his pants. He sighed and gently pushed me away.

"I'm sorry, Zoe, but I don't have time. Father Douglass is still on the mend, and I volunteered to help Sister Tonya start his practice exams this morning. I need to be out the door in the next two minutes."

"That's no fun, but I understand. You left me extra horny yesterday."

"I know. I'm sorry. Did you play with yourself to relieve it?" he grinned.

"I tried, but I'm not very good at it."

"I'll have to make up for it sometime today. Maybe after lunch?"

"Sure."

"Good. I'll leave the lunchroom first. You follow ten minutes later. Walk down the east hall and slip into the janitor's closet behind the water fountain."

"Oh, you've been planning this date, haven't you?"

"I have. We should avoid meeting in my office every morning. Someone might notice. I'll make a list of less obvious places for us to meet. See you after lunch."

After an arousing goodbye kiss, we parted ways to head to our classes. I caught myself daydreaming about Father Garrett more than once that morning, but I somehow managed to keep up with my notes. The last thing I needed was to let my grades slip and set myself up for midterm failure. My excitement was growing as my last morning class ended. I met Candice and Trinity in the hall before we entered the cafeteria. I gave Father Garrett a discrete smile from across the room. Seeing him instantly aroused me. I loved it. Noah sat at our table again with all his books in tow. I felt bad for him. He had to keep his grades up to even be eligible to join the rowing team. We helped by quizzing him on essay questions as we ate, and I promised to help him with statistics later in the afternoon. My stomach fluttered when I noticed Father Garrett making his exit. I played it cool and helped Noah with another essay question before excusing myself early to avoid the after-lunch hall rush. I went to the water fountain for a drink before I ducked into the closet nook and slipped into the closet. Father Garrett was casually leaning against the janitor's sink. I locked the door and made sure it was locked before I stepped over to him.

"Sorry, Zoe. I know this isn't as glamorous as our last two closets, but at least Mr. Johnson isn't working today," he smiled as he pointed at a uniform shirt in the corner with the janitor's name tag on it.

"I have no complaints. It's a little bigger than the last closet. The fluorescent lighting is better too."

"I have ten minutes to spoil you. Tell me to stop if I'm going too fast."

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me breathless for a minute, then he grabbed my ass and hiked me onto the small counter beside the sink. I gasped when the cold metal made contact with my ass and thighs. He chuckled as he slid his hands up my thighs and into my skirt. In one quick swoop, he pulled my underwear off my legs. He tossed them on a shelf behind me. My heart was pounding as he parted my knees and stood between them. He grabbed my ass again and pulled me to the edge of the counter so he could press the bulge in his pants against my crotch. The hard pressure made me ache with want.

"Oh wow, will you please touch me with it? You don't have to penetrate me yet. I'll suck you later, too. Please," I begged.

"You are beyond naughty, Zoe," he whispered as he rocked against me, making us both hotter.

"Just a little, please," I whispered as I started to unzip his pants.

"Fine, just a little," he breathed.

He backed up and allowed me to open his pants and pull his erection out. I chewed my lip as I stroked it and pulled it against my wet opening. I slid his silky tip between my swollen lips, and my body tingled with pleasure. Father Garrett groaned as he watched me. His cock was raging hard in my hand. I pulled him closer, letting his tip part my outer lips.

"That feels so good," I breathed while trying to work him deeper.

"Stop it, Zoe. That's a bad idea," he breathed and quickly backed away, causing me to lose my grip on his cock.

I admired his erection as it pointed at me. I chuckled when it flexed.

"Do you make it do that?" I smiled.

"Yes. There are muscles at the base. I can move it a little."

He demonstrated the hop a few times.

"Nice. I would love to feel it inside me."

"Next week, I promise."

He knelt in front of me at that point, bringing his face between my thighs. Then he plunged his tongue inside me. I groaned and twitched as I ran my fingers through his hair. I would gasp and shudder as he vigorously lapped his tongue inside me, opening my tight canal again and again.

"Oh God, yes," I groaned and pulled his face tighter against my pussy.

I felt him chuckle before he slid a finger into me under his tongue. I gasped and tensed from the intrusion. Then I groaned as he stroked me, massaging my drenched tunnel. I whimpered and squirmed as he made me hotter. He would slide his tongue out of me and gently flick it against my sensitive bulb before sucking on it. I couldn't take the delicious torment much longer. My body suddenly tensed, and I gasped. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my cry of ecstasy. Father Garrett groaned as he licked me through the pleasure. I could feel my arousal drenching his tongue as I squirmed on the counter. I groaned and smiled when the pleasure finally subsided.

"Oh my God, thank you."

"Mmm, you're welcome."

He stood and leaned in to kiss me. I quickly put my hand on his chest to stop him.

"Just a minute," I chuckled.

I grabbed a paper towel from the dispenser over the sink and ran some water on it. Then I gently wiped all the sweet arousal off Father Garrett's face. He was smiling as I worked.

"It smells and tastes good, but it's dangerous having something that yummy on our faces all day," I explained.

"Darn, I enjoy smelling your pussy all day, but I know what you mean."

Once he was clean, I pulled him forward for a kiss. I groaned when I felt his erection pressing against the bend of my leg. I was tempted to guide it into my pussy, but he stepped back when he felt me grab it.

"Zoe, I'm dripping with pre-cum after licking you through an orgasm. Let's keep it out of the danger zone."

"Fine," I sighed and hopped off the counter.

He smiled as I pushed him against the door and knelt in front of him. His eyes went sleepy as he watched me lick his salty tip like it was a lollipop. Then I pulled it into my mouth and gave it a gentle suck. He groaned and ran his fingers into my hair. I chuckled as he guided my head a little, helping me bob back and forth on his cock. I gripped his base and pumped it as I lavished his tip with wet strokes. Then I used my tongue to flick the underside of his tip. He groaned and shifted against the door. He gently grabbed my hair in his fist and used it to help me bob faster. My pussy was already aching with arousal again, and I suddenly wanted to impress him. I leaned forward, encouraging his cock to go deeper into my throat. I used the back of my tongue to squeeze his tip against the roof of my mouth. It was a slippery vice that made him squirm.

"That's so good," he breathed.

A second later, he tensed and grunted, sending a burst of cum down my throat. I almost strangled on it. I gagged and laughed as I struggled to catch the rest in my mouth. He was chuckling as I sloppily sucked him through the pleasure. His cock was still twitching between my lips as he leaned tiredly against the door.

"Thank you, that was amazing," he whispered.

I gently sucked him clean, then I stood and turned to the sink. I washed the cum off my mouth and swished a little water before I turned and kissed Father Garrett. I wanted more pleasure from him, but we were already two minutes over our ten-minute playtime. We tidied up and left the closet a few minutes apart. I departed last, using the extra five minutes to freshen up my makeup. I made it to my Women's Group meeting with a minute to spare, and to my utmost astonishment, Mother Ester had randomly decided to sit in on our session.

"Oh, good afternoon, Mother Ester. What a pleasant surprise," I announced as I sat down between Candice and Trinity.

The room was dead silent. It was usually full of chatter and laughter when I entered. All the ladies were tense as they looked at me for guidance.

"Thank you, Zoe. Your group is rather popular, so I decided to sit in and see why. Please, pretend I'm not here," she smiled.

Of course, we could easily ignore an elderly nun sitting by the door as we talked about vaginal rings, periods, and crushes. I got the meeting started with our normal Bible study. When finished, I looked at Candice, prompting her to start our main discussion. Fortunately, we had something new to talk about that week, thanks to Noah.

"Okay, ladies," Candice began, "this Friday night is the bi-yearly Lake Dash party, and our Women's Group was graciously invited. The rowing teams traditionally host it, but swimmers and divers also attend to enjoy friendly competition and the island bonfire. The male athletes outnumber the female athletes, so they invited us to make up the difference. If you are not comfortable in the lake at night, you might want to avoid the event. Everyone will have to cross the water to get to the island, and not everyone will be using boats. By chance, have any of you attended the Lake Dash before or know someone that did?"

The only person that raised their hand was Mother Ester.

"Wow, when did you attend the party, Mother Ester?" I asked.

"Oh boy, it's been a while," she chuckled. "It was back in the 70s. I was eighteen years old and crushing on Douglass like the silly school girl I was."

"What? Father Douglass?" I grinned.

"Oh yes, he was quite handsome in his younger days. I don't want to spoil any surprises for you ladies, so I won't go into too many details about Lake Dash traditions, but it was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It can get a little wild sometimes, but it's a magical night of mayhem. The school decided to make it an official-unofficial event if you catch my drift," she winked.

"Please tell us more," Trinity begged.

"Oh, alright. Let's see. During the bonfire, the young men were horsing around and attempting to pull each other's swimming trunks down. It turned into a vicious competition! The girls were bent with laughter as the men fought on the ground to un-pants each other. Half the men were running around the bonfire, butt naked, fighting each other to get their swimwear back, or to un-pants their enemies. A few men had completely lost their swimsuits in the fire or in the lake by the end of it. They had to march back to their dorms naked. They called it the Drafty Walk of Shame," she chuckled.

The whole room burst into giggles at that point. It was a delight to hear Mother Ester talking like a normal woman for a change. She often presented herself as strict and unsmiling, but she hadn't stopped smiling since we started the meeting.

"Oh boy, I hope that tradition is still ongoing," Candice grinned.

"I hope so too," Mother Ester nodded. "I learned a lot about penises that night. It was thrilling."

Every girl's mouth dropped open after that comment, and the room fell dead silent, but I snorted with laughter and dropped all my notes like a clumsy oaf. Mother Ester put her hand over her mouth to muffle her own snort as she laughed at the shocked faces around her.

"What's wrong, girls? Have you never heard a nun talk about penises before?" she chuckled.

The rest of the room erupted with laughter after that, and it continued for a solid minute. Once we finally caught our breath, Mother Ester would say something else to send us laughing again. She went on to describe her shock at the variety of pubic hairstyles among the men and how the swimmers often shaved themselves bald down there. From that day forward, she knew how to identify competitive swimmers. I blushed furiously when I realized Father Garrett had been a competitive swimmer before he was a priest. He had little to no hair around his genitals. He also confessed to swimming three times a week. I would have to ask him about it later and tell him who inspired me to ask. He would never believe me.

Chapter 14: Traditions

Wednesday morning saw me up before the sun and on my way to meet Father Garrett in the hall outside the teacher's lounge. We greeted each other with smiles before we strolled towards the classroom together. The energy between us was almost magnetic. I wanted to hold his hand and lean against his shoulder as we walked, but I maintained a formal distance. Sister Tonya passed us in the hall and offered us a smile and a good morning. Then she held us up for a few minutes to discuss Father Douglass's return to class. His new medication made it hard for him to stay awake for long periods of time. They couldn't have him dozing during midterms. She and Father Garrett planned to take turns assisting him during testing. We bid Sister Tonya farewell before we continued to class. We found Trent Maxwell waiting for Father Garrett at the classroom door. He needed to discuss Lake Dash plans and get approval from the father.

"Sorry, Zoe. You can head in and get your questions ready. I'll be in soon."

I nodded and left the men in the hall to discuss the party. I sighed and grumbled to myself as they spoke for more than ten minutes. When Father Garrett was finally free, we had less than ten minutes before class started.

"Sorry about that, Zoe. Mid-semester is always busy," he sighed as he sat at his desk.

I had taken my normal seat in front of it since we didn't have time to visit the closet.

"It's okay. I know I can't have you all to myself all the time. I'm excited and nervous about the party this Friday night. Noah has been psyching me up for it."

"Holy cow... you're going to Lake Dash?" he asked in surprise.

"Yeah, Noah invited most of the Women's Group to help balance the number of men and women at the party."

"That's what he told you?" he grinned.

"Yes. Am I missing something?"

Father Garrett chewed his bottom lip in an effort to keep from laughing, and my anxiety about the party suddenly doubled. My lack of popularity in high school left me struggling to figure out how to approach social events in college.

"Am I in for a rude surprise?" I asked.

"No. I just realized something funny. The party will be a blast, Zoe. I know you'll enjoy it. I give you my word."

Father Garrett eased some of my anxiety, but any kind of social event made me nervous, and the Lake Dash was apparently a big deal.

Thanks to midterm preparations and the approaching party, the rest of the week was annoyingly busy. Father Garrett barely had five minutes to spare. I ended up studying with Noah more often than not. His academic confidence was growing. I was proud of him for talking less and working more. We were also finally comfortable as friends. I even pressed him for details about the Lake Dash as we studied in the courtyard Friday afternoon, but he confessed to knowing very little since he had never been to one before. His job had been to invite the cutest freshmen girls, and he accomplished that goal.

My stomach was fluttering as the sun went down that evening. I pulled on my neon pink bikini and blue sandals before wrapping myself in a white cotton robe. I left the dorms with Candice and Trinity for the long walk to Milo Lake on the west side of campus. The evening was cool but not uncomfortable. The air smelled of spring flowers and lake water. We joined a few other women from our Women's Group for the walk. There were eight of us in all. We laughed and talked as we strolled away from the lamplight of the campus sidewalks. Trinity was smart enough to bring a flashlight for the darkest part of our journey across the manicured field between the school and the lake. We could see the glow of torches around the docks, so we headed in that direction.

We arrived at an impressive scene of mostly naked men and women in the grass beside the docks. The rowers, divers, and swimmers were in their blue and gold uniform swimwear. The outfits were skimpier than I had expected. The teams were also wearing ornate Roman-style helmets with spiky blue and gold plumes. Their athletic bodies were an impressive sight in the glow of the torches, but the colorful foam swords in their hands added a comic air to the scene. They were also enjoying snacks and fruit punch in red Solo cups around the picnic tables.

"Ah, good evening, ladies! Welcome to Saint De Milo's first annual Lake Dash!" Trent announced as he walked over and offered me a cup of punch.

"Thank you for inviting us. You guys look ready for a gladiator tournament, or maybe the Olympics."

Trent's biceps were bigger than Noah's. His tan was darker too.

chloehunt
chloehunt
847 Followers