Confession Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you going to strip too?" I asked.

"Yes. I was just really enjoying the show and forgot to start."

"Am I that distracting?"

"You are very distracting," he nodded.

That's when I remembered our conversation in the library closet. He confessed to getting an erection while watching me mindlessly caressing my leg in class. That gave me an idea. I smiled as I stood on my knees and slowly slid my right bra strap off my left shoulder and down my arm. Garrett's blush deepened as he watched me, and it made me tingle between my legs. I loved knowing how easily I could arouse him, and knowing he was aroused made me hot too. So, I slowly slid my right strap down next. His eyes followed it before he met my gaze again. I reached behind my back to unclasp it. There wasn't a graceful way to do it. Once it was open, I let it slide off my arms and onto the bed. Garrett's aroused gaze settled on my breasts, so I reached up and gently squeezed them. They were more than handfuls. I often squeezed them in front of my dorm mirror to exaggerate my cleavage like I was wearing a Victorian corset. I knew they were tempting and fun to play with. My nipples hardened in the cool morning air, so I flicked and pinched them for Garrett's enjoyment.

"Wow," he breathed as he admired me.

I fondled my breasts for a few more seconds, then I slid my hands down my stomach until my fingertips met the waist of my panties. I slid them off my hips and down my thighs, caressing my legs as I moved. Garrett's gaze went sleepy as a soft smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

"You look hypnotized," I grinned.

"I think I am."

"It's making you slow. I'm naked all by myself," I sighed.

I sat down and finished removing my panties. Then I tossed them into the corner along with my bra.

"Sorry about that. I'll get my act together."

Garrett quickly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, revealing his toned chest and abs. I sat cross-legged on the mattress to watch him. He stood on his knees and unbuttoned his khaki shorts before shoving them and his underwear off his hips. I smiled at his erection. I wasn't sure how it fit in his pants a few seconds earlier. My stomach began fluttering as he climbed onto the mattress and sat down in front of me. I was surprised he hadn't touched me yet. His hesitation made me hesitate. I finally had him where I wanted him, and it was thrilling, but he was obviously anxious, and it made me anxious too.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No. I'm just savoring every second with you. I don't want to move too fast or do anything wrong. I want this to be perfect."

"It has been perfect so far, and it will be more perfect if you relax and enjoy yourself."

"Trust me, I'm enjoying this. I just don't want to take advantage of you in my excitement."

"Garrett, stop overthinking this. You're stressing me out," I chuckled.

"Sorry," he smiled.

"We can go slowly and talk more if you like."

"Okay," he nodded.

I admired the blush on his face and neck. His pupils were wide with arousal, making his blue eyes darker and more alluring. Everything about him excited my body, and I knew he felt the same about me.

"I crave your touch if you were wondering," I whispered.

I picked up his hand and placed it on my thigh. He smiled and gently squeezed the soft flesh.

"When did that start?"

"The first time I shook your hand in the classroom. After that day, if I felt anxious or gloomy, a simple pat on the back from you could make me feel better. Then I found out you were craving my touch even more. I loved it. How often did you want to touch me?"

His blush deepened as he looked away from me.

"I told you. I fantasized about you almost every day, and I struggled to keep my hands to myself because of it. You don't know the half of it."

"That's hard to believe. You were always a perfect gentleman around me, even when I pushed your buttons."

"My thoughts weren't," he laughed, shaking his head.

He was still avoiding my gaze.

"You're acting ashamed again. Why?"

"Because I'm ashamed of my lust towards you. I indulged in it when I knew I shouldn't. It hurt my self-control."

"I don't believe that. You never acted on it. Not once."

"I almost did."

"Really? When?"

"That day in the classroom when I was kneeling in front of you after picking up our pens. The way you looked at me aroused me. Your mouth was open a little, and you were blushing. You looked beautiful, innocent, and perfect. Then I realized my head was almost in your lap. I had lost my common sense and gotten way too close to you. You smelled so good that day. I wanted to touch your thighs and kiss your knees, then I wanted to shove them apart and taste you. I was convinced you would enjoy it. My desire was so strong at that point it scared me. I didn't trust myself after that, so I avoided you."

My heart was pounding as I listened to his confession. He never acted on his desires until I pushed him into it, yet he was ashamed of himself for even thinking about taking advantage of me. It somehow made me want him more.

"Garrett, I love how much you want me. I feel the same about you. I want you to act on it now. I want you to act on it until we're both exhausted. Please."

He smiled and looked at me in amazement for a moment.

"I'll do my best, but please tell me to stop if you're not enjoying any of it."

"I doubt that will happen, but I will say something if it does."

"Thank you," he whispered.

He touched my cheek and admired my face for a moment, then he slowly leaned in and kissed me. He carefully tasted each of my lips, pulling them between his one at a time. Then he slid his tongue into my mouth and played it against mine. He held the back of my neck as he kissed me deeper. A few seconds later, he climbed forward, gently coaxing me down on the mattress so he could lie on top of me. I groaned in delight to feel his heavy, naked body against mine. His hips were snug between my thighs as his erection pressed against the bend of my leg. I ached at the thought of him inside me. My heart was pounding as he reached down and guided his tip against my opening. He stopped kissing me and watched my eyes as he slid his tip between my labia, gently spreading me open more with each caress.

"That feels amazing," I whispered.

He smiled as he pushed a little deeper, making me tense. He immediately stopped.

"Does it hurt?" he asked in concern.

"No, it's just tight. I've only recently gotten used to having fingers and a tongue inside me."

"We can start that way if you prefer."

"No, I want you inside me. I don't care if it hurts. I've been fantasizing about it all week."

"Really? What are your fantasies like?"

I blushed in embarrassment after that question.

"Um, I'd rather not say."

"They couldn't possibly be as bad as mine. I'm really curious now. I told you about my lust. Tell me about yours," he smiled as he massaged his tip into my opening again, making me hotter.

My body twitched as he touched me, and I felt my inner muscles flex with want. He could get anything out of me if he kept doing that.

"Okay, but it's embarrassing. Don't take it the wrong way. I was really horny when I was fantasizing about this. I... pretended that you held me down on the floor and penetrated me in the library closet when we were locked inside."

His cheeks reddened after that confession.

"That's not that bad. Why are you embarrassed about that?"

"No, It's pretty bad. I was pretending that you were forcing yourself on me in a fit of angry passion. I know you would never do that, but thinking about it made me incredibly hot. I pretended that you were hurting me, and I loved it. I gave myself a wild orgasm thinking about it. I felt ashamed afterward, but then I fantasized about you ravishing me on the lake island."

His eyes widened as I told him my dirty fantasies, and I could feel his heart pounding harder against my breasts.

"Your lust is as bad as mine. I won't say it's worse but close. Do you... want me to be more aggressive?" he whispered and pushed his penis a little deeper, opening the tightest part of my vagina.

I gasped from the wild sensation.

"Oh God, yes," I breathed with my heart pounding.

"Okay."

He watched my eyes as he suddenly impaled me with his meat. He felt incredibly thick and hard. I gasped and clutched his arms as my body took him in. Without hesitation, he started moving inside me. I let out a shocked cry of pleasure from the new sensation. It felt like he was pulling my insides out with every stroke. My tight canal clutched at his shaft like a vice. It was a thrilling internal massage that almost hurt, but my arousal made it slippery and pleasurable.

"Oh, Garrett, that's so good," I groaned with my eyes rolling back.

I squirmed and whimpered as he squeezed me tighter and smothered me in his warmth. I loved being trapped under him with his thick cock pumping inside me. The scent of his skin and the smell of his breath filled my lungs, then he kissed me again, adding flavor to the passion. It was wildly carnal and pushing me out of control. His base was spreading my pussy lips wider as he pushed deeper. His thrusts shook us both as his tip hit deep in my belly. It hurt a little, but it satisfied the horny ache, and feeling him indulging in his desire made me extra hot. I squirmed and gasped as the intensity of it pushed me out of control. Suddenly, a rush of hot tingles tightened my pussy on his cock. I cried out and clutched his back as he continued to pump into me, exciting and prolonging the shock of pleasure.

"Oh God, yes," I groaned as I writhed under him.

At the height of my pleasure, he gasped and tensed, thrusting deep in the same instance. He let out a growl of a groan as his cock flexed inside me, flooding me with a burst of slippery heat. His cum drenched my tight tunnel and made the pleasure wonderfully soothing. I groaned and shook as he thrust deep a few more times, sending hot streams dripping out of me. I could feel his body shaking from the intensity of it. A few seconds later, he moaned in contentment and melted against my breasts. We were both panting and sweating as our hearts pounded against each other. I smiled and ran my fingers through his silky hair. I was perfectly warm and satisfied.

"Am I squishing you?" he whispered.

"No, I'm good."

"Okay. I'm gonna nap now," he yawned.

"Me too."

We cuddled and dozed for the rest of the morning. About two hours later, I nudged Garrett off of me so I could sneak into the woods to pee. I pulled on my blouse and skirt in case I met another hiker. The woods were quiet and warm as I relieved myself and walked back to the tent. Garrett was curled up under the blanket, looking like a sleeping angel. I pulled a bottle of water out of the cooler for a drink before I sat close to his head. I enjoyed my water as I ran my fingers through his curls. Then I leaned down and kissed his cheek. He smiled and took a deep breath before he opened his eyes.

"Hey, beautiful. Are you hungry?" he yawned.

"A little. I was just admiring you and thinking about molesting you."

"I like the sound of that," he grinned.

He sat up and stretched before he leaned over and kissed me, then he started pulling me back onto the mattress. I chuckled and quickly put the lid back on my water before letting him pull me down. He wrestled me onto my belly and pulled up my skirt. I groaned when I felt his tip massaging into my wet opening from behind. I squirmed under him and lifted my butt to give him better access. I gasped when he penetrated me. He felt bigger in that position.

"God, you're tight," he groaned as he thrust into me.

"Ah! You feel massive. It almost hurts," I whimpered.

"Sorry, do you want me to stop?"

"No, fuck me harder."

"As you wish."

He reached under me and massaged my clit as he thrust deeper, jarring my body against the mattress. I made a pathetic noise of ecstasy as he pounded inside me. I spread my legs wider, eager to feel every inch of his thick base invading my swollen pussy. His eager thrusts were maddening. I loved being completely exposed to him and trapped under his warm body as he impaled me. Giving myself over to carnal desire was wonderfully addictive. I cringed with a wild orgasm a few seconds later. Garrett massaged my clit and pumped deeper as my hips bucked against his. I cried out as I helplessly clutched at the blanket.

"I love feeling you lose control," he panted as he fucked me faster.

A second later, he grunted and tensed as an orgasm raced through his cock. The spasms wrecked his rhythm as he filled me with cum. I groaned and squirmed as it dripped out of me and puddled under my mound. My pussy was still tingling with delicious aftershocks as he pumped through the slippery mess. He was panting in my ear as the last pangs of the orgasm played through his muscles. Then he sighed and melted against me. I chuckled and squeezed his cock with my inner muscles, sending more cum dripping out of me.

"I felt that," he smiled.

Then he flexed his cock.

"Wow, I really felt that. Your dick is strong."

"Thanks," he chuckled.

"God, I'm sore, but it was worth it."

"Where are you sore?

"My lips and just inside my vagina. The tightest parts."

"Hmm, a cold compress and some healing ointment should help."

Garrett carefully pulled out of me and crawled over to his supplies. I cleaned up with a paper towel before he returned. I blushed as he gently massaged the ointment into me. I didn't know first aid could be arousing. Then he pressed a cold bottle of water against my pussy, making me gasp. He chuckled at my reaction.

"Crap, that's cold, but it helps," I breathed.

"Hold it there a few minutes if you can. We should take a break from screwing for a few hours and give the ointment time to work."

"Fine, even though I don't mind screwing while sore."

"Zoe, you need to be able to walk back to the Jeep tomorrow."

"I can ride in your backpack."

He smiled and rolled his eyes at me.

"We can entertain ourselves in other ways for a bit. I brought some noodles, herbs, eggs, and vegetables to make fancy ramen soup for lunch. Want to help me chop veggies?"

"Sure! Now I know why your pack smells so good."

Chapter 16: Shock and Logic

After cooling down my sore pussy, we left the tent to prepare lunch. Garrett set up a little gas burner with a small pot of water for the noodles. Then we chopped sweet onions, green onions, garlic, leaks, and bok choy. The eggs were added last. It was honestly the best noodle soup I ever had. I'm sure the atmosphere and company dramatically improved the flavor. Once our bellies were full, we relaxed on the rocks by the waterfall and soaked our feet. A cool breeze tugged at my hair as I leaned on Garrett's shoulder.

"Garrett, are we sinning?"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"The church would say we are, but it doesn't feel like we're doing anything wrong. Even Saint Augustine had a lover. We're both consenting adults. In the Old and New Testaments, idolatry and unfaithfulness are also called sins of fornication. Now, if I were sleeping with you, Trinity, and Candice, I would call it unfaithful fornication. That would be seeking pleasure for pleasure's sake while not caring about the person I do it with. I want pleasure and companionship from you, Zoe. I plan to be faithful to you, and I hope you do the same for me. You're an amazing young woman that I enjoy spending time with. Your kindness and loving personality drew me to you more than your looks. If you were shallow and obnoxious, I would have avoided you like the plague. Being with you feels right. I don't care if it's a sin or not. It doesn't damn us. After the hell I went through with Abigail, I stopped caring about being perfect. I didn't sin with Abigail. I did everything by the book and I still suffered. I simply decided to start a family instead of becoming a priest. That wasn't a sin. I didn't have to be ashamed of it, and didn't deserve to suffer for it, but I did. If God doesn't take my efforts seriously, then why should I?"

I smiled and nodded.

"That makes good sense to me. Now I have a harder question. Why do you even believe in God?"

"Because it's logical."

"Really?"

"Yep, I should know. I'm trained in philosophy, theology, and advanced mathematics. I know good logic when I hear it."

"Yet you teach medieval literature."

"I teach philosophy on Tuesday and Thursday and math on Monday and Friday. The literature class is a general elective that also counts as an intro to medieval philosophy."

"Oh, I see. So, how is believing in God logical?"

"Well, God and humans are opposites. I'm a finite being, while God has no limitations. Infinity defines God. If God is infinite, then the universe is also infinite because he exists in it. You can't fit something huge into something small. It would be like forcing a galaxy into a shoe box. So, the universe has to be as big as God. Space appears to go on forever, and I assume it does. An infinite universe is proof of God's existence, but I can't travel through space forever to prove that it really does go on forever. Some people want to call religious people stupid for believing in something they can't prove, but that's like saying light is stupid because it can't prove darkness exists. They define each other by simply existing.

My second logical reason for believing in God is that order doesn't happen by accident. Atoms and DNA are designed to put things in order. It's like nature has a will to organize substance. Complex order never happens by accident. Ask any scientist if they know of something orderly that got that way by accident. Such a thing doesn't exist. You can hate religion all you want, but it's still more logical to believe in an infinite God and an orderly universe than to believe life came from limited chaos."

"Wow. That's kind of awesome. Thanks for telling me that instead of preaching at me."

"You're welcome. Will you write a book report on it for me?" he smiled.

"No."

"You're no fun."

"No, I'm a lot of fun. Book reports are no fun."

Garrett smiled and nodded.

"Do you feel up for a short nature hike? There's a gnarly old oak tree further up the trail that's worth seeing. I saw an eagle nest in it last year."

"Cool, let's go. Walking doesn't actually bother my privates that much."

We grabbed some supplies and hiked the afternoon away. We made a loop around the campsite to explore old trees, waterfalls, and a small cave. My sneakers weren't ideal for rocky terrain, but I managed not to injure myself. After three hours of wandering, my feet were getting sore, so we headed back to camp. We ate an early supper of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as we soaked our feet in the pool below the waterfall.

"The water is a little warmer now. Want to get naked with me and play in it?" I grinned.

Garrett laughed and shook his head.

"I would love to, but we're awfully close to the main trail."

"We haven't met another hiker all day. I'm up for risking it."

Garrett watched as I pulled my blouse over my head and laid it on the rocks. He smiled at my lack of a bra. Then I stood and shimmied out of my skirt and underwear. I waded into the pool and gasped from the cold, causing a chuckle from Garrett. I took a few deep breaths to relieve the temperature shock before I swam to the other side of the pool to see how deep it was. The deepest part was about four feet. It was perfect for wading.

"It's nice once you get used to it," I smiled.

"The view is really good too."

I chuckled as I floated on my back, allowing my breasts to peek out of the water. My nipples were rock hard from the cold.

"You look like a nymph," Garrett said in admiration.

"What is a nymph?"

"A beautiful nature deity. Some were good, and some were dangerous."