Confession Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How dangerous?"

"They would lure men into the water and drown them or enslave them for their personal enjoyment."

"Hmm, I could totally be a nymph. Will you come into the water and play with me?"

"I probably shouldn't."

I smiled and swam over to Garrett. He gulped as I climbed up between his legs and kissed him. He shivered as I dripped cold water on his legs and crotch. I picked up his hands and placed them on my breasts. He happily squeezed them and pinched my nipples. While he was focused on my tits, I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. Then I unbuttoned his shorts. He breathed out in surprise when my cold hand wrapped around his cock and pulled it out of his underwear. I climbed back into the water, bringing my face close to his erection before I gingerly licked his tip. His cock flexed in my hand as I teased him.

"Mm, salty," I grinned before gently sucking him, drawing more of his flavor out.

He groaned and shifted against the rock as I made him hotter, then I released him and swam away.

"Hey... you really are a nymph," he sighed before quickly removing his shirt and shorts.

I chuckled as he splashed into the pool and chased me to the opposite side. He trapped me against the cold rocks and kissed me. I leaned on a stack of slimy stones as he parted my legs and knelt between them. Our bodies were mostly submerged, and it made our movements slower, but I loved feeling his wet skin against mine. He guided his cock to my opening and gently worked it inside me. I shuddered and gasped as he penetrated me under the water. He held me tight and gently thrust into me, and I moaned in delight. He eventually lifted me up and shimmied his thighs under my butt cheeks, putting me in his lap. He held me tight and pumped into me, and my eyes rolled back a little. He could effortlessly bounce me on his cock in the water.

I wrapped my arms around him and indulged in his slippery warmth as he massaged my tight canal. He kissed me as he squeezed my ass and bounced me a little faster. He was pumping his hips and arms in opposite directions, grinding our genitals together in a maddening way. A few seconds later, my pussy tightened on his cock, and I cringed with an incredible orgasm. I cried out and shook as he pounded me through it. He gasped and tensed a second later. He pushed deep inside me as his cock jumped with pleasure, filling me with a burst of warm cum. The heat felt wild after fucking in cold water. He groaned as his thrusts became shakier and deeper. I shuddered as I enjoyed a few more shocks of pleasure while his penis pushed into my lower belly. I loved his carnal need to release as deeply as possible. It felt shamefully good, making me extra thankful for the vaginal ring. My pussy was throbbing with tingles as it clutched his pulsing meat. I had never felt an afterglow like that before. I could easily cum again if he had the energy to keep going. I was about to ask him to try, but the sound of a twig snapping jarred me back to reality. Then a familiar male voice completely ruined my day.

"Zoe? Father Garrett?"

Garrett and I looked toward the trail and froze in horror. Noah and Trinity were standing a few yards away from the pool with their backpacks on their shoulders. Their eyes were full of shock as they stared at us with their mouths open. They likely heard us groaning and saw us fucking before Noah said anything.

"Shit," Garrett breathed as he sank lower into the water to hide our shame.

"Noah, Trinity, we can explain. Turn around and let us get dressed, then we can talk. Okay?" I asked.

Noah and Trinity looked at each other before they slowly nodded. Then they turned to give us some privacy. Garrett and I climbed out of the water and gathered up our clothes. Then we hurried back to the tent to find our towels. Once we were dried off and dressed, Garrett pulled me close and kissed me. Then he wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

"I'm sorry, Zoe. I never meant to get you in trouble," he whispered.

"We're not in trouble yet. Don't panic, okay?"

"I won't. I love you. I wanted you to know that."

I laughed and squeezed him extra tight.

"I love you too, Garrett. I have for a while."

"I know," he whispered and kissed me again.

We drew apart and called Trinity and Noah over. We sat in the grass close to the tent, awkwardly staring at each other. Garrett sat right next to me and pulled my hand in his lap. He was holding on to me like he feared he was about to lose me.

"I fucking knew it," were the first words out of Noah's mouth.

He let out a heavy sigh as he looked between Garrett and me.

"I'm sorry I lied to you, Noah," I began in a calm tone, "but I'm sure you understand why I did. Garrett and I aren't breaking any laws. We're both consenting adults, but we are breaking school conduct rules. You two know our secret and could get us both into trouble. We need to know if you intend to do that."

"I won't say a word, Zoe," Trinity declared. "You're my friend, and so is Father Garrett. I admit I couldn't figure out why you were so happy these past few weeks. Now I know," she smiled.

"Thank you, Trinity. Noah?"

He and Garrett were scowling at each other. Noah eventually sighed and shook his head.

"To be honest, I'm jealous, but I know I don't have a right to be. I screwed up from the start, and you two gave me a second chance. Thanks for that. I won't say anything. I promise."

"Thank you, Noah," Garrett said as he relaxed his scowl.

Noah nodded and gave me a sad glance. I suddenly realized he had a bigger crush on me than I first thought. I hoped he still wanted to be my friend. I had grown accustomed to him hanging around the girls and me, and Trinity was obviously trying to capture his attention. I was seriously rooting for them at that point.

"Now that everything is out in the open, what are you two doing out here?" I asked.

"I needed a study break before my eyes started bleeding," Noah sighed.

"He looked like he was about to have a breakdown," Trinity added, "so I told him to pack up and join me for an evening hike. We were going to study by the waterfall, but you two were already there."

I blushed and nodded. The awkward silence that followed would have been unbearable if not for the calming sound of falling water. Garrett leaned his head against mine and squeezed my hand. His touch was comforting despite the circumstances.

"I didn't think this semester could get more awkward, but it did," he sighed, making me grin.

To be continued...