Confession Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not too far off with that observation. This is a night of great competition among comrades. We are here to reenact Saint De Milo's heroic swim to rescue a kidnapped princess from the hands of an enemy soldier. Before his sainthood, Titus De Milo was an army captain. He witnessed the abduction of a Roman princess and raised the alarm in the middle of the night. Titus's regimen ran to the lake to discover the enemy had set all their boats adrift after stealing one to make his escape. While some of his men swam to recover the boats, Titus and his elite soldiers swam after their enemy. Titus was the first to reach the lake island and slay the enemy soldier before he defiled the royal maiden. When the maiden became queen, she encouraged the church to bestow sainthood on the heroic captain. In honor of Titus's heroics, we race to the lake island and ignite the bonfire. Then we'll roast marshmallows and play games."

"Wow, that's exciting, but I have one question. How do weaker swimmers get to the island?" I asked in embarrassment.

I wasn't actually a weak swimmer, but I was too chicken to swim a long distance in unfamiliar, pitch-black waters. One tiny torch was lit on the island to guide the athletes to their destination, and it flickered like a match in the distance.

"Oh, don't worry. We'll have canoes ready for those that don't want to swim."

Our non-athletic group slipped out of our robes and mingled with the blue-clad gladiators. I searched for Father Garrett as I enjoyed cocktail weenies and sweet gherkins. I assumed his black robe made him harder to see in the dark. I was about to ask Noah where he was, but a loud trumpet blast sounded from the darkness. It was a battle charge.

"The enemy approaches! On guard, soldiers!" Trent yelled into the night.

Trinity, Candice, and I were chuckling as everyone raised their foam swords and pointed them towards the east field. We gasped when a small army appeared out of the darkness. The athletic men were clad in red speedos and gold gladiator helmets with showy red plumes. The enemy captain wore a long red cape and a helmet that completely obscured his face. It would have been an intimidating sight had they not been wielding pink foam swords. Being unarmed and vulnerable, the girls and I shrieked and laughed as an epic battle erupted around us. We ducked and spun our way through the fighting until we made it to the edge of the fray. The red enemy captain landed a vicious blow to Noah's head before pretending to stab Trent straight through the heart. After a killing blow, the combatants would dramatically fall to the ground and count to ten before they were allowed to rejoin the battle.

Most of the blue army was counting on the ground when the mysterious red captain turned his attention on me. He tossed his foam sword aside and removed his cloak before stepping in my direction. I gulped when I realized the cloak was actually a big red sack. Without warning, the sack went over my head and down to my knees, where it was tightened with a drawstring. I shrieked as strong arms went around my waist. An instant later, I was hoisted onto the enemy captain's shoulder. Then we were bobbing down the hill toward the docks.

"Trent! Noah! Candice! HELP!" I screamed.

"The enemy has taken the princess!" someone yelled from the battlefield.

The noise was dying away as we reached the end of the dock. I shrieked again when I dropped a few feet onto a stack of life-vests in the middle of a canoe. I felt the boat moving as the enemy captain jumped in with me. I complained and squirmed as the boat was pushed away from the dock and propelled across the lake by strong arms. I realized the abduction had been planned from the beginning.

Many minutes later, the boat slid onto the beach of the lake island and stopped. My legs were untied before being pulled to my feet and guided out of the boat. The sack was still on my head. My kidnapper helped me put my left sandal back on before we marched up the beach and onto the grass. I could see torchlight through the sack before it was yanked off my head. We were in the middle of the lake island. It was eerie, dark, and quiet. A few trees and bushes grew between boulders on the island's west side. A massive pile of logs and branches was stacked a few yards to my right, ready to be lit with the torch waiting next to it. My captor quickly tied my hands together with a thick rope. Then he pushed me against a metal pole and raised my arms over my head. A metal hook caught a loop in the rope, preventing me from lowering my arms.

"What the hell? I didn't sign up for this!" I complained and struggled to get my hands free.

The red captain shushed me and grabbed my chin, sending my heart into my throat. The reality of my situation suddenly startled me. I was tied up and alone on an island with a strange man. The only clothing between us was a revealing speedo and a string bikini. His helmet didn't count. I gulped and squinted, trying to make out the details of his eyes, but the torchlight was useless at that distance. The man released my chin and stepped closer. He trailed his fingers into my hair, sending a storm of butterflies into my stomach.

"Do you know how hot you look right now?" he whispered.

"Leave me alone, or I'll scream," I warned.

"You're afraid of me?"

"Yes," I squeaked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

He pulled his helmet off, revealing a familiar head of wavy dark hair and big blue eyes.

"Garrett!" I laughed in disbelief. "Oh my God, you scared me half to death."

He smiled before he caught my mouth in a passionate kiss. I groaned as his tongue caressed mine. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. Feeling his naked stomach against mine while tied up made me tingle between my legs. Then I felt his erection pressing against my thigh. He grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter against him, and I moaned in pure delight.

"This is way more arousing than I thought it would be. I really enjoyed kidnapping you and tying you up," he breathed.

"I enjoyed it too. I never thought I would see a priest in a speedo. You are incredibly hot."

"Thanks. Now you know what I wear in the pool," he grinned.

I chuckled and tried to kiss him again, but he held me back and searched my face for a moment.

"We have about fifteen minutes of privacy before the race starts. Do you have any requests?"

"What I want from you right now would get us into trouble. I wish it were Monday already," I sighed.

"I know what you mean. You are incredibly tempting," he whispered.

He slipped his hand into the front of my bikini and gently swirled my sensitive bulb. I moaned and squirmed against my bonds as he played with me. He used his middle finger to spread my arousal all over my swollen lips.

"You are soaked. That gives me an idea."

He withdrew his hand and pulled his thick erection free of his speedo. I gulped as he pushed my bikini lower on my hips, exposing my mound. He touched his tip to my sensitive bulb, and my legs twitched from the thrill it caused. He smiled and gently massaged me with his silky flesh, making me wetter and hotter.

"Spread your legs a little," he whispered.

I obeyed and was rewarded with a thick cock between my thighs. The top of his hard shaft slid against my swollen lips, making me shudder with tingles. I immediately squeezed my thighs together, trapping his meat against my aroused skin. It felt amazing. I wished again I could feel him inside me.

"That feels better than I thought it would," he smiled.

He held my hips and started thrusting, and I cringed with tingles. His shaft was sliding against my sensitive bulb and stroking my pussy, collecting moisture and smearing it between my thighs. I could feel his tip parting my lips with every stroke, but it didn't go in. I groaned and squirmed as I enjoyed the delicious friction. He held the back of my neck and kissed me as he pumped faster. His other hand was squeezing my right butt cheek to steady my hips. I groaned with my eyes rolling back as my sensitive bulb took the brunt of the friction. I gasped and tensed a few seconds later. A kick of tingles made me cry out, but Father Garrett quickly silenced me with a deeper kiss. His tongue was fighting mine as I shook and squirmed. Then I felt him tense. He kissed me harder and squeezed my butt cheek until it hurt as his body shook with orgasm. I felt his cock jumping against my pussy as a burst of warm cum filled my bikini bottom and dripped down my inner thighs. He groaned and twitched as the pleasure played through his muscles. I was still tingling with aftershocks of pleasure as I enjoyed feeling him lose control. He chuckled when he was finally able to relax. He held my neck and kissed me as he continued to thrust against my drenched lips.

"Oh boy, Father Garrett, you made a mess in my bikini," I grinned.

"We made a mess. You were soaked long before I added anything."

"I think you got some in the danger zone. Let me run down to the beach and wash off real fast."

Father Garrett helped me free my hands from the pole so I could rinse in the lake water. I gasped from the cold shock as I waded in. I couldn't believe people were crazy enough to swim in it in spring. As I was washing cum out of my suit, I heard a pistol shot from the opposite shore. The Lake Dash swim race had officially begun.

"Crap!" I gasped and ran back up the beach.

Father Garrett secured me to the pole again before donning his helmet.

"Are you going to wear that the whole time?" I chuckled.

"Until my robe arrives with the supply canoe, yes. It's better if the students don't associate my face with this body," he explained as he motioned to his tempting abs, thighs, and biceps.

He had the body of a competitive swimmer.

"I see what you mean. It is very distracting."

We watched and listened as the teams splashed across the lake. I could see more ripples on the water from the torchlight, but I couldn't see any people. A few minutes later, Noah was the first person to run into view. Trent was close behind him.

"Noah! My hero!" I laughed.

The men sprinted over to the torch. Noah grabbed it first and quickly lit the bonfire to declare his victory. A cheer went up from the beach as the rest of the party arrived on the island. Noah and Trent were laughing and panting as they slapped each other on the back and shook hands.

"Damn, Noah, maybe you should join the swim team instead of the rowing team," Trent suggested.

"Speak for yourself. You beat our top swimmers too. My endurance is better with rowing. A longer swim would have slowed me down. The water was freezing."

"My thoughts exactly. Rowing is more comfortable," Trent nodded.

"Shall I free the princess?" Noah smiled.

"Go right ahead."

Father Garrett graciously bowed in defeat and stepped back as Noah freed my arms from the pole. I gasped when he scooped me into his arms and carried me over to the bonfire. We stood side by side as the women's swim team placed flower crowns on our heads and gave us fancy tropical drinks with tiny umbrellas. I doubted Saint De Milo's victory celebration had any resemblance to ours, but it was tremendous fun either way. Father Garrett slipped away from the bonfire as the students sang the school's victory song. When he returned, he was wearing his priestly black robe and a pair of red flip-flops. I wondered if I was the only one that knew he played the enemy captain.

Food and drink had been carried to the island in coolers long before the party started. We ate hot dogs, sandwiches, smores, and cupcakes before topping off our sugar rushes with virgin daiquiris and pina coladas. We played a variety of beach-themed games as the fire burned low. I was disappointed that the men didn't wrestle and attempt to steal each other's swimsuits like Mother Ester had described. I wondered if she had been fibbing about it or if parties were simply wilder in the 70s.

Father Garrett announced the 11pm final call for snacks and drinks. It was time to start cleaning up and finding our way back to campus. I stayed close to Father Garrett and managed to sneak a ride back to the docks with him in the canoe he used to kidnap me. Our boat was one of the last to leave the island.

"You were right. The party was a blast. You made it fun for me," I whispered as I sat close to him in the dark.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. You made it fun for me too," he whispered and kissed my cheek.

"What does your weekend look like?"

"Test prep. If I work really hard, Monday will be relaxed since there aren't any classes. It's an official study day or a goof-off day if you're brave enough not to study."

"Midterms officially begin Tuesday afternoon, right?"

"That's correct."

I thought for a moment, letting my horny imagination encourage my next question.

"Garrett, do you have a tent and an air mattress?"

"I do. Why?"

"Would you like to go hiking and camping with me Monday? We can head back to school early Tuesday morning, long before anyone notices we're gone."

"I would love to do that. Can you risk losing an entire day of studying?"

"Definitely."

"Then it's a date."

I was suddenly tempted to slide my hands up his robe to see if he was still wearing his speedo, but we were getting too close to shore. I had to scoot away from him before he rowed us into the torch light. The party-goers gathered on the docks for a headcount before we were allowed to disperse. To everyone's relief, no one had gone missing during the celebration. I helped clean up the docks before joining Candice and Trinity for the walk back to the dorms.

Chapter 15: Camping

My study focus that weekend was good despite my excitement. Having something to look forward to was great motivation to get my work done. Father Garrett and I had a private chat and playtime in the janitor's closet Sunday afternoon. We hammered out the details of our camping trip before we went our separate ways. Father Garrett planned to bring the gear and the food. I would sneak out of my dorm an hour before sunrise and meet him in the secluded northern parking lot. A twenty-minute drive east of campus offered some of the best camping and hiking in the state.

My stomach was fluttering as soon as I woke up. I took a quick shower and packed some extra clothes in my backpack. Then I texted Father Garrett to let him know I was locking up and sneaking out. Not a soul was stirring on campus as I hurried down the sidewalk and across the dewy lawn toward the school's side lot. A hint of light was growing in the sky as I hurried over to Father Garrett's dark blue Jeep Wrangler. I hopped in the passenger seat and leaned over for a kiss. He looked handsome and completely normal in khaki shorts and a gray button-down shirt. There were two steaming vanilla lattes in the console between us.

"Oh, for me? Thank you," I smiled.

"You're welcome. I actually have a very nice coffee machine with a milk steamer. My campus house has a lot of perks, but I'm so busy when school is in session I don't spend much time there," he said as he drove out of the parking lot.

"I keep forgetting that you live on campus too. I saw the stone houses during the campus tour, but I never go to that side of campus for anything."

"Exactly. They put the faculty houses as far away from the students as possible. It's how they bribe us to stay," he grinned. "I could make more money teaching at a traditional university, but then I would have to buy a house or rent an apartment with the extra money. I save a lot with this arrangement."

"Could I visit your house without raising suspicions?"

"Maybe. We would have to sneak around in the dark like we're doing now."

"Are there security cameras in that area? The dorms don't have any."

"I don't think there are any security cameras on campus beyond the main gate, and those are for monitoring traffic during athletic events. The school is located in a private nature reserve. Crime is pretty low out here. The rangers check every vehicle tag that enters the reserve."

"Good to know. I'll have to visit your house soon to see if you're a slob or a neat freak."

"I'm probably somewhere in the middle," he shrugged.

"That would make you normal, so I doubt that's true," I grinned.

We parked in a secluded lot next to one of the many hiking trails that webbed through the forest. We collected our bags and did a supply check. Father Garrett had the biggest backpack that held a tent, air mattress, air pump, blanket, and a small cooler full of food and drinks.

"I can help carry some of that," I offered.

"Thanks, but this is nothing. We'll only be walking for about forty minutes to reach the waterfall I wanted to show you. There's a perfect clearing for a tent a few yards away from it. When I make solo trips in the summer, my bag is twice as heavy, and my hikes are about five to eight hours."

"Wow, that's hardcore. Maybe I can go with you sometime."

"I would love that, but let's see how you handle this overnight trip first."

"Father Garret, are you doubting my stamina?"

"No, but those are not hiking shoes," he observed.

"It was dark. I pulled on my sneakers by accident."

"If you say so. By the way, you can call me Garrett now, unless you really enjoy saying my title for some reason," he grinned.

"I may have to give you a pet name to help me break my school habit. How about Grett?"

"What? That's terrible."

"Ge-rett?"

"That's worse."

We continued the pet name debate as we started our hike. The cool morning air smelled heavenly, thanks to the honeysuckles and flowering shrubs that grew along the stream. I often stopped to pick flowers or toss stones into the water. I wasn't used to being out in nature. I finally understood the appeal. Garrett was smiling at me every time I looked at him.

"Why do you keep smiling at me?"

"You look happy. When you're at school, your shoulders are almost always tense, and you scowl a lot. It made me think you weren't happy."

"I'm socially anxious. That's why I'm usually tense. I always feel like people are judging me for existing."

"I know what you mean. Priests have a similar burden. God forbid I look at a pretty woman wrong or slip up and curse around people."

"You can look at me wrong all day. You can even curse and talk dirty to me if you want."

"I might try that later."

Our forty-minute hike ended at a small waterfall with a pool at the bottom. A grassy clearing opened up a few yards to the left. We unpacked and set up camp, then we sat down on a rock close to the waterfall to eat a small breakfast of egg sandwiches that Garrett made. They hit the spot after our hike. The day was warming up as the sun rose. I had lost track of time. We had agreed to turn off our phones until Tuesday morning. I lay my head on Garrett's shoulder and sighed as we watched the waterfall. I yawned a minute later, causing a sympathy yawn from him.

"Did you sleep good last night?" he asked.

"No, I was too excited."

"Me too. So, Zoe, do you want to get naked in the tent with me?"

"I would love to."

We crawled into the tent together and kicked off our shoes. I bounced onto the air mattress to see how comfortable it was.

"Oh, this is nice. The blanket is super soft too. Oh, these little pillows are cute."

"I'm glad you like everything."

Garrett sat on the ground as he watched me stretch out on the mattress and sigh contentedly.

"We can rest for a bit before we get naked if you want," he offered.

"What? Heck no. I'm ready to get naked now."

I quickly pulled my blouse off and tossed it in the corner. I laid down on the mattress again and shoved my skirt off my hips. Garrett was chuckling as he watched me toss it in the corner next to my blouse. My socks quickly followed, leaving me in my red satin underwear and bra. It was my favorite matching set. I could tell by Garrett's blush that he liked it too. My face felt hot as we stared at each other.