All Comments on 'Confession, The First'

by EdwardsOtherSide

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Struggling to understand why this story has only garnered 3 ¹/₂ stars. The mounting ironies of the protagonist taking sexual stimulation at her power to create discomfort at the confessional and mistakenly entering the Church of the morning star for her latest conquest were delicious. Loved it.

EdwardsOtherSideEdwardsOtherSidealmost 3 years agoAuthor

My hunch is the low rating is from religious types.

Which is hilarious to me, given the nature of Literotica. Matthew 6:5 seems relevant.

Or they hated "Young Frankenstein". Not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t know why people aren’t giving this a better score as well. So intrigued as to this being an unorthodox church where these events happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit. Love it, bet the `sky fairy' followers were pissed at the twist at the ending, deffo 5 stars, would give more if I could.

ElmyraElmyraabout 2 years ago

Tasty. whats her hurry? She seemed to have more fun with al than the others. Hope you get around to the sequels

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdwardsOtherSide@EdwardsOtherSide
24 Followers
Mostly I wrote for friends, but decided to see what a broader audience thinks. My biggest challenge here is picking a category for my stories; I seem to write a lot of cross-category stuff. I have sort of a dull day job, but I work with good people, so I don't complain. Liv...