All Comments on 'Confessions'

by Dawnspell8

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fairly good writing, (except for the few typos and also ought to have indicated the age of Simon more clearly at an earlier stage), but unusual and odd the story is.

Difficult to get what really is the purpose of this story.

Guy asks his friend to meet him to tell about a major event/development of the kind you normally doesn't want to get known by others.

Friend gives an ambiguous response about which the guy apparently is content, and then leaves to break up his hitherto life. At the side some mental tickling with an unrelated clairvoyant woman who could want the tickling to be of the more physical kind.

For a written piece that in a short form wants to depict some of the many quirks of human life, it's OK.

As an erotic story, (which after all is what one expect to find on this site, it doesn't work at.

If i'd found it in the Non-erotic category I might have nodded my head and said: "Hmmm ...".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmm m . . .

The background is here, where will this take them ? ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDawnspell8@Dawnspell8
We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are, one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield - Ulysses by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.