Confessions

Story Info
Wife and husband share confessions.
3k words
3.51
13k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Cherie and I have been married for 35+ years. It has been a wonderful relationship that has gotten better over the years. We have become comfortable in our skins over the years and have been able to grow in our time together. Like any long term relationship the sex life ebbs and flows as you get older and you become comfortable or lazy. We have been able to work through that and even though our frequency of sex has slowed the ability to climax together has gotten better over the years. We have been able to take care of each other and make sure we are both satisfied.

I have often wondered over the years if Cherie had remained faithful as I had a several month affair early on in our marriage when I was young and stupid. I have always had guilt over the affair as it was out of character for me. I almost confessed one time many years ago, but decided to let sleeping dogs lie so to speak.

With that said we were on vacation having a wonderful time being away from all the things that life throws at you. After a few drinks one evening we started to talk about how long we had been together and how we have grown and how much better things are today than when we first got married. We shared a few stories and memories. I started to feel guilty about the affair.

After getting another drink I came clean and told Cherie about the affair with Erika. She nodded saying that she always expected that Erika and I had hooked up, thought about leaving, but decided to remain together. It was funny, but Cherie wanted to know about the first time Erika and I had sex, I had to go into my memory banks in order to share the following.

We checked into the Knights Inn both nervous as we had talked about doing this and now it was real. After getting comfortable we started kissing each other hands moving over each other bodies, mine stopping at her breasts getting a good feel eventually moving to her jeans and unbuttoning them. She got off the bed removed her jeans and shirt standing there is a white bodysuit that was see through. Erika looked hot, she had nice firm breasts and black groomed pussy hairs into a triangle. I undressed and laid on the bed as she climbed on me, we kissed as she slid the fabric of her bodysuit away from her pussy to give me access and my dick slid into her. She rode me for several minutes until we came together with me finishing inside of her. We had sex several times that night in multiple positions.

Cherie listened and asked what I remember the most about Erika and I had to admit her blowjobs were fantastic. She would take me in her mouth, spend a long time licking the head of my dick before taking me about halfway in starting a suction that would suck all the cum from my dick and then finish by swallowing. She could suck anything through a garden hose. I felt bad when that came out of my mouth, but to my wife's credit she said maybe I should learn that trick.

We got quiet for some time, I asked if she was ok, she responded with yes I am good, like I said I always felt something happened between you and her. That was so long ago, it really doesn't matter now. She got silent again, I could tell there was something she wanted to say and before I could ask she spoke up and said that since we are being honest she has been with two men since we have been married. I was taken back, she volunteered that one was a one night stand when she was away on a girls trip and the other was like mine a several month fling.

I was very surprised by her admission, not angry how I could be after Erika, more interested and somewhat aroused. I asked if she was willing to share the details. She paused saying she would tell the stories, but I think we both need to refill our drinks.

She started with the one night stand. Her and her friend Sarah went on a girls weekend to Florida. Sarah was single at the time and a bit of a wild child having had several boyfriends and was not unfamiliar with spending a single night with a guy. The second day in Florida they were hanging out in the room chatting when Sarah started to move the conversation to sex, she shared quite a few details of what she likes and demonstrated her blowjob technique by using a beer bottle. The conversation got me going somewhat and Sarah eventually said that maybe she would like to find the real thing that night.

They went to dinner and were hanging out at an outdoor bar when Sarah was picked up by a guy. She told Cherie to not wait up for her. A few minutes later the friend of the guy who picked up Sarah, Jake, came over with a drink. He was nice and we chatted for a long time as well and had a few drinks. It was not the first time he had been left alone by his friend.

When it was time for me to head to the hotel, Jake offered to tag along so I would be safe. We got to the lobby and had another drink. He was sitting a little close to me, but I was enjoying the attention. Our drinks were empty, it got silent, it was awkward as he put his hand on my knee and said he would like to take me to my room if I was interested. We both laughed at how uncool he made the proposal, but for some reason I said yes. I had just agreed to take Jake back to my room. He stood and took my hand as we made our way to the elevator.

In the elevator we had our first kiss, it was electric as it was all new. Jake ran his hands down to my ass feeling it through my short dress as he pulled me close during our kiss. I broke the kiss as the elevator door opened, spinning my wedding ring around in a nervous manner. Jake noticed the ring, asked if we should continue and I nodded yes.

In the room I went to the bathroom to steady myself realizing this was going to be my first one night stand. Taking off my wedding ring, I stepped into the bedroom, Jake met me and we started to kiss each other with our hands exploring. He had his hands under my dress feeling my panty covered ass grabbing away. We started to undress, he was down to his boxers quickly and I was soon down to just panties as we made our way to the bed.

I was on my back as Jake kissed up my body, stopping at my breasts then making contact with my lips. He then removed my panties leaving me totally naked as he removed his boxers, his dick standing at attention. He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly entered me. It was erotic as this stranger was now inside of me, it felt so dirty, naughty, taboo, but also very good. He started to slide himself in and out of me as we started to gain a rhythm, I realized that he did not have a condom and I was not on the bill so as we both got close to cumming I asked him to pull out which he did and came all over my pubic hairs. Another man's cum was on me. I came almost at the same time.

We laid there for some time when he started to fondle my breasts and before I knew it he had his mouth on my pussy making it feel so good. It did not take long and I came on his tongue the first time, with a second one soon following. He sat back as I sat up and told him his turn and offered my mouth to him. I had another man in my mouth and I worked hard to suck him off. He was enjoying my effort and eventually he came with me, letting him finish in my mouth while spitting the cum on the bed.

We fell asleep together, I did not want Sarah to know so I woke him up using my mouth again until he was hard. He then bent me over the bed and proceeded to fuck me hard from behind until he came on my back. We kissed for a few minutes before he got dressed and left.

I could not believe I had just had a one night stand. I felt dirty and cheap, but was sexually satisfied. Sarah eventually returned from her evening and I never said a word to her even after all of these years.

Coming home I was a mess for a few days as I was trying to rationalize what I had done, a part of me believing that you were screwing Erika so what I did was revenge. Eventually I moved on and we got back to normal without you knowing anything till now.

When she finished I was once again shocked, but what could I really say since I was involved with Erika. We both apoligzed to each other, my dick strangely hard as we got another refill on our drinks.

The second guy was easier to explain as we were in a bad place during our marriage and she was thinking about leaving she started to say. I remembered that time, I was in a job that took me away from home both physically and mentally. I was trying to make a name for myself in my industry at all costs. Terrible decision knowing what I know now. Life is too short.

I asked her to continue with the story. She met Steve in one of her yoga classes. He was divorced, single father, stable job, decent looking, and had similar interests. He was very outgoing and after a few yoga classes he asked me to get a cup of coffee. We spent a few hours getting to know each other and there was an attraction on both of our parts, we could both feel it. We met a few times for coffee or lunch. It was like we were dating.

He asked about my marriage, I responded that it was in a rough place with you being gone all the time and when you were there you were not there, always thinking about work. I was lonely and told Steve that. He listened, offered his support, understanding while reaching his hand out to touch and hold mine. It was the first time he had touched me and I felt a jolt of electricity. We made lunch plans for later that week when I knew you were going to be out of town.

Getting ready for lunch I cleaned up myself down there knowing that Steve would probably see me naked later that day, picked out a sexy set of underwear, putting that on underneath my jeans and sweater. I felt sexy getting dressed and was hoping that it would progress that far and Steve wanted it to happen.

Meeting Steve at lunch he gave me a hug telling me I looked good and that he liked my hair, that there was something different about me, we sat down and before ordering he asked if I would prefer to have lunch at his place where it would be more private, we both knew what that meant and I readily agreed. Stepping out of my car at Steve's place I knew that once I went inside I would be having sex with him and really wanted it to happen, sorry for being so blunt.

Steve showed me around his house as we were both nervous, he then asked if I was ready to see the second floor which was where his bedroom was located, I nodded and we moved up the stairs. I could feel him staring at my ass in my jeans. He showed me his kids room, the guest room and then his room. We stood at the doorway when he put his hands on my shoulders and asked me if I would like to step inside, I turned to face him and we kissed for the first time. I felt that jolt of electricity again and we made out like teenagers standing at the foot of his bed.

He started reaching down and lifted me out of my sweater, me undoing the buttons on his shirt, Steve ran his hand over my bra covered breasts, his lips finding my neck and ears. I moved my hands to his jeans, undoing them as he undid mine. I guess I was faster because his jeans fell to the floor, his erection pointing through his boxers at me, my jeans were open with the zipper down, his hands attempting to move inside to my crotch, but I had other ideas. I dropped to my knees in front of him, lowered his boxers, took his dick in my hand, opened my mouth and started to give him a blowjob. He was like a kid in a candy store saying how good it felt to be in my mouth, that his ex never was interested in giving head. I looked at him with his dick near my lips, told him to enjoy as I was planning on doing this a few more times today.

I was enjoying offering Steve my mouth and he was getting close to cumming. I licked him from top to bottom and told him to finish in my mouth, he started cumming with his dick near my lips with the first 2 spurts landing in my face before I could take him back between my lips to enable him to finish in my mouth. He helped me to my feet and ignoring his cum on my face kissed me passionately saying thank you several times. I was flattered to get that kind of attention, little did I know what was in store.

Steve removed my bra, stepping out of my jeans, he admired my sexy panties and pushed me back on the bed. His lips found my breasts sucking and nibbling on my nipples making them hard enough to cut glass. He slowly kissed me down to my panties, used his tongue to drive me crazy by licking along my panty line, I was dying to have him taste me, my panties were removed and his lips made contact with my pussy. He knew what he was doing and brought me to my first orgasim in short order, the next 2 made my legs shake as he was very talented at giving oral sex. I asked him to stop, he looked disappointed telling me he absolutely loved eating pussy, but his ex wife was not that interested in oral. I said it was her loss.

We laid there kissing for some time before he said he wanted to be inside of me, moving on top of me he entered me easily and slowly fucked me for the first time. He filled me completely, sliding himself in and out of me, it felt great as we kissed. We both let go and had a mutual orgasim with his cum shooting deep inside of me.

We spent that afternoon and evening exploring each other multiple times, in multiple positions. We pleasured each other orally several times as well, he really did like to eat pussy and I wanted to make sure he was taken care of as well using my mouth as much as possible. He took me from behind the final time, making me cum more than I could remember.

Cherie looked at me as she finished her recap asking if I was ok, I nodded saying it was a long time ago, but it sure seems like you enjoyed that first meeting. She pulled no punches telling me she did enjoy it as she was planning on calling it quits with us and that Steve made her feel wanted and desired.

I digested her confession asking a few questions

How long did this go on--she responded saying about 6 months similar to your time with Erika

Was it weekly--more or less, we would hook up during the day or when you were gone

Did you spend the night--a few times

What did he do that you really enjoyed--his tongue was incredible, he ate me every time we got together, when he took me from behind I came almost every time.

Did you do anything special for him--I let him give me a facial a few times, I did swallow his cum a few times.

She was honest and said the sex was great and we were growing close together, but I noticed a change in you when your role changed, you were home, not traveling, attentive, desiring me almost like we were dating again. I started to think it was time to give us a chance again and decided to break it off with Steve.

It was not easy as he wanted to continue our relationship hoping I would leave you. It was close, but I stuck to my decision. We did have a final afternoon of sex. I kissed him goodbye, we never spoke again and you and I moved on to where we are today.

We both sat in silence, I thanked her for honesty and confession, she did the same. I said that I am strangely aroused considering your stories, she said it was kind of hot to share as well asking me to get naked as she wanted to see if she could match Erika's suction.