Confessions of a "Gay" Porn Star Pt. 04

Story Info
Making of a bisexual MFM porn video.
3.4k words
4.63
6.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gregjm
Gregjm
59 Followers

Part 4. MFM Three-Way

After I had been in the industry for several months Cindy began acting as my agent and I was working an average of two days a week. Most of my shoots were relatively simple. The storylines were rather contrived, one on one where I would suck a guy with a big cock then he would fuck me. I was willing to work bareback and suck cocks ass to mouth, so I was in demand and I got a lot of work. The pay was very good and the work rarely interfered with my graduate studies. All in all it was a lot better than waiting tables or other menial jobs.

You might ask what kind of psychological effect did it have on me? That is a more complicated question. On the down side, my love life ceased to exist. Every now and then Cindy and I would have sex but even that tapered off after a few months. Since I left the industry I have not sought out men for sex, just women. But I don't really date that much anymore and I find that it is very hard to maintain a relationship for long. On the up side, I really enjoyed the friendships that I made and the totally nonjudgmental nature of just about everyone in the industry. No one ever called me a "cocksucker" a "whore" or "slut" in a pejorative way, although that undoubtedly what I am.

Physically, I began to get used to and even enjoy the anal sex I was having. I also really like the texture of a cock in my mouth, especially uncut, as it stiffens and the taste of warm semen. I also got to the point where I turn on at the musky spell of a cock and set of balls or even an asshole while I am rimming it. In the industry everyone is quite clean and hygienic, but the scents can still be overpowering and to this day I have a hard time not getting a boner in a men's dressing room just from the smells. I could never get used to kissing and cuddling with another guy, although I did it for pay and could certainly act as though I liked it. But I still prefer women and wouldn't really classify myself as gay or even bisexual.

Another subject that I probably should touch on, which I haven't discussed before, is the physical problems that result from frequent anal sex. Especially when most of my partners were over-sized. Fortunately I haven't had any trouble with "fecal incontinence" due to over-stretching of my anal sphincter. That is probably because I did not stay in the industry that long. But one problem that I do have, that probably is related is "thrombosed hemorrhoids". Damn! They are painful and I have had to have them surgically removed on two occasions. I never had that problem before engaging in hard anal sex with really big guys on a regular basis.

From the beginning of my porn career I was required to take an enema before an anal sex scene. This practice includes female as well as male actors. Before performing, my standard practice was to fast for at least 12 hours and to take an enema the morning of the shoot. This requirement is for obvious reasons. No one wants a lot of shit all over the set! Except maybe in German Scheiße porn. Women also douche before performing. Having a fresh smelling pussy makes things just that much more pleasant for the male actors.

Of the types of videos that I have taken part in, I really got to enjoy what are called bisexual MFM or three-way. That is where a woman and two men have a three way with everyone sucking and fucking everyone else. The shoot that I will tell you about is based on a cuckold theme. A "man and wife" looking to spice up their sex life with a second man, sometimes referred to as a "bull". Typically, the man and wife both perform oral on each other and the bull, the bull performs orally on the wife and possibly the man and both the man and wife perform oral on the bull. The bull fucks both the man and wife. Sounds complicated, doesn't it. Well, shooting it can be complicated too. And hard work! It may take all day to get an hour of usable video, but can be a lot of fun.

I arrived at the studio for the shoot at 9:00 AM with Cindy. One of the prop girls told me that everything was set up and they were just waiting for all of the "actors" to arrive. The set was a nice house in an upscale part of Santa Monica. I met the director, Dick (I'm not kidding, that was his name) and he filled me in on the "plot" of the shoot. There were three cameras, all operated by women who seemed to know what they were doing. And of course there were a number of other tech staff and makeup artists, etc. It took until about 10:00 before everyone arrived and makeup was finished. My "wife" was played by a really attractive woman in her early 20's. Petite, long blond hair, natural perky boobs and puffy nipples. As in most cases during that period of time, she had a cleanly shaved pubic region. I prefer hairy but will eat any pussy presented to me, especially if I am being paid for it. Her stage name was Tina More. The bull was a big African American, Rex, who I had not worked with before. About 6'2", 220 lbs. all muscle, shaved head and trimmed goatee. He was a really nice guy to talk to and I was looking forward to working with him. That is, until I learned that he had a ten inch dick with a seven and a half inch circumference! We made small talk and got to know each other while the set was prepared.

The first scene we filmed was sitting on the couch in the living room with Tina, my "wife", explaining to me how she wanted to improve our marriage and "begging" me to "spice-up" our sex life. She still loved me but "pleeze, let's do something different". I finally relent and she says that she will set something up for next week.

In scene 2, next week arrives and we are waiting expectantly, again sitting on the couch. The doorbell rings and Tina answers. Enter Rex, wearing jeans and a T-shirt. We invite him to sit down and pour him a drink. He explains that he is a professional "marriage therapist" and has helped a lot of couples with their sex-lives. We respond that was just what we wanted and he tells us we should just "go with the flow".

Well, the shoot was anything but go with the flow. Dick, the director, had a precise script and storyboard and we followed his direction just as precisely. The action started with Tina and Rex deep kissing and rubbing each other's crotches with me looking on anxiously (after all, it's my wife with another man). After shooting that at various angles. The real action begins with Rex sliding off his jeans (no underwear) and Tina and I both feign shock at the size of his uncircumcised cock. For me it was not so much feigning. I was pretty shocked and not sure how I was going to take it up my ass! But I have to admit, he had one of the most beautiful cocks I have ever seen with a really nice pair of balls hanging below it. And completely unshaven with a thick mat of curly black pubic hair. That really turned me on.

Tina's shock turned to joy (part of her act of course) and she began licking and sucking the head until he was fully hard. She invites me to join in, of course I had to act like it was reluctantly at first and she forces my head down and I take Rex's cock in my mouth. I start by licking the head and with Tina's encouragement I open as wide as I can and take it in. I can usually deep-throat a realtively large cock, but this one was almost impossible. More on that later. After a few minutes I am enthusiastically licking and sucking with Tina. The truth be known, I really enjoyed sucking that dick from the start, although my jaw became sore from opening so wide and I had to be really careful not to nick it with my teeth. Rex was really patient about that, during a break he told me that if he worried too much about teeth he would never get his cock sucked. hard to get my mouth open wide enough to accommodate it. The sucking went on for an hour with Dick directing the cameras to get every angle. There were three cameras in all. He especially wanted closeups of both of us licking and sucking at the same time on either side of Rex's dick. Tina's short skirt, blouse, bra, and panties all came off during that scene as did my cloths.

Dick then called for a short break and we discussed the next scene. Rex told us how much he enjoyed having his cock sucked by both of us, in spite of the teeth, and how he was looking forward to fucking us.

The next scene took place in the bedroom on a large king bed. The first part of the scene involved Tina sitting on my face and sucking Rex's dick. Then to the 69 position, with me on the bottom. Tina sucked my dick and I licked her clit. I love 69 and could have licked Tina's sweet pussy all day. Then Rex knelt behind Tina, his huge cock laying on my face, his balls brushing my forehead, while I licked her clit. Tina lifted up and Rex's penis fell on my lips and I licked and sucked its head. He was rock hard by this time and Tina reached behind her and, grasping his swollen member, rubbed it up and down her pussy.

A quick break to apply lube to Tina's vagina and then back to action. I provided lube to Rex's cock in the form of my own saliva and when he was wet enough she guided him into her vagina. Rex thrusts deeper into her and his balls bumped against my nose. What a great view! I can still see it! Just above my face Rex thrusting in and out of Tina's tight little pussy with me licking her clit and his shaft and balls as he thrusts in and out.

We kept up that pose for fifteen to twenty minutes with the cameras capturing the action from every angle. Tina giggling and cooing and Rex grunting with pleasure. "Oh, I love it, fuck me deep, fuck me, fuck me!" "You like that baby? You like my big dick? You like watching me fuck your woman white boy?"

A quick break to lube Tina's asshole. I didn't know how her pert asshole was going to take Rex's huge cock. Then back into the 69 position and Dick told me to rim Tina, which I did enthusiastically, my tongue probing as deep as I could considering the relatively awkward position I was in, with the camera working in close. Rex's penis was also rubbing against her asshole so I licked it's head. The director liked that and had Rex force it into my mouth for a bit of sucking and I alternated between rimming Tina's asshole and sucking Rex's cock while the camerawoman got her close shots.

Next Dick, the director, called for penetration and dick, Rex's appendage, pushed against Tina's tiny asshole. Still in the bottom 69 position I had a closeup view of the process as Rex's enormous cock head parted Tina's well lubricated orifice. She squealed in pain as her anal opening parted and the head of Rex's cock slowly entered. Rex pushed, thrusting in and out, with each in-stroke pushing deeper into Tina's rectum. I alternated between licking Tina's clit and labia and Rex's shaft as it penetrated. Finally, Rex's cock, all ten inches of it, was balls deep and I licked and sucked those balls while he and Tina held the position for the close-in camera work. After a few minutes Dick directed Rex to pump, which he did, at first slowly, then picking up speed. Tina cried in pain with each thrust. Fortunately she had stopped sucking my cock because I am sure, in her pain, she would have bitten it off. As the anal fucking scene progressed Tina slipped further down my body, giving me access to Rex's taint and asshole. I vigorously licked from his balls to his anus and probed deeply with my tongue. The cameras got some good shots of this. Finally, Dick signaled for Rex to pull out. I really didn't have a good view of Tina's asshole at that point because Rex's cock and balls blocked my view. Watching the video later showed a huge gapping hole where her asshole used to be. I didn't know how she could take it, but she did!

After Rex pulled out we seamlessly transitioned to the ass-to-mouth scene. Or ATM as it is called in the industry. I had to clean off his dick by licking and sucking and he thrust deep into my throat. I did my best to suppress my gag reflex, I had been practicing with ever larger dildos, but in the 69 position his balls kept blocking my nostrils and it was really hard to breath. I remember wondering if this was what waterboarding was like. Maybe, but I doubt that those tortured with waterboarding also had to eat a cock that smelled like shit. Dick directed all three cameras to get various angles of Rex fucking my throat like a piledriver, with Tina sandwiched between us, for ten to fifteen minutes. Then he called for the lunch break.

We were all pretty well exhausted and needed the break. Lunch consisted of light sandwiches with other finger foods and various fruit juices for energy. Rex apologized to both of us for any hurt that he caused but Tina was all smiles and said that she genuinely enjoyed it. Even I had to admit to him that I was looking forward to more. We spent some time discussing the afternoon shoot. The afternoon scene would be inserted between the living room scene with Tina and I sucking Rex's cock and the 69 scene in the bedroom when the video was finally edited. This scene is where I would be fucked.

The afternoon shoot started with refreshing our makeup. One of the prop girls went to her knees sucking Rex's cock to prepare he for the scene. I bent over a chair and two of the makeup girls prepared my asshole with plenty of lubricant. They giggled while doing it and tickled and stroked my cock and balls.

The scene began where we left off in the living room, Tina and I taking turns sucking Rex's cock. As part of the storyline I kept getting more into it watching Tina (as my wife) suck and sucking Rex myself. Tina reveals, in her sweet voice, that she would be fascinated to watch Rex fuck me. Would I do that for her? Pleeeeeze, won't you fuck him?! Rex of course is all for it and I compliantly bend over the end of the couch. Well, I can't really describe what was going on behind me, my face was buried in a pillow. But first Tina rimmed and fingered my asshole and licked my balls, which felt really good. But then she moved aside and Rex pushed his penis, fully erect, against my anus. Harder and harder he pushed! Everything was well lubed but it was still almost more than I could bear. His cock had a circumference of seven and a half inches! I had never had anything that big up my ass! I couldn't help it, I cried out in pain and bit the pillow. I felt his cock head slip past my sphincter and he started thrusting slowly in and out, just as he did earlier with Tina.

With Tina's encouragement, "Fuck him harder! Harder!" Rex quickened the pace until he was thrusting in and out like a piston. I grunted in pain with each thrust and bit harder on the pillow. Tina cheered him on. Rex joined in with "You like that white boy? I love fucking your tight white ass!" And various other quips. I just groaned in pain with every thrust, only for me that wasn't acting. We kept this up for at least twenty minutes while the three cameras recorded the action from every angle. Later when I reviewed the video I had to admit that it really turned me on. I especially liked the shots from behind that framed Rex's asshole and balls swinging back and forth while he pounded me. The next part of the scene had Tina rimming and licking Rex's balls while he thrust deep inside me. At least he slowed down for that.

For the next hour Rex fucked me with Tina encouraging both of us (on script) and joining in by orally stimulating us. Dick called for a short break before setting up the next scene. Here, I fucked Tina doggy style with her on all fours on the couch while Rex fucked me from behind. This was more complicated than it sounds because It is really hard for everyone to keep their balance while in a three-way doggy-style fuck. I liked this because it was one of the few times in my porn career that I got to fuck a woman on camera, even though it was hard to really enjoy Tina's pussy with Rex's huge cock rammed up my ass.

Finally, Dick had enough video of my ass being fucked in the living room and he called another short break while the crew set up again in the bedroom for the "money" shots.

We started the scene Back in the 69 position with Tina sandwiched between Rex and I. Rex put his dick in my mouth and I soon had him hard and thrusting in and out while I stroked his balls and played with his asshole with my fingers. That is where we left off in the morning. Then at Dick's direction Tina slipped from between us and kneeling between my knees started sucking and masturbating me. The focus of all three cameras went to my cock. Well I had not ejaculated for more than a week and was pretty excited so with her jacking me off and licking my cock head I shot a stream of cum up into her mouth like a pro. And like a pro (which she is) she caught most of it in her mouth and after playing with it on her tongue for a few seconds she swallowed, smacked her lips and smiled into the camera wickedly.

Now for Rex's cumshot. He assured me that he too had been saving up. I lay on my back with my head just at the edge of the bed and he stood over me and thrust his dick in and out of my mouth. With the cameras focused on this from three angles Tina knelt behind him and rimmed his asshole. He pulled out of my mouth and stroked his ten inch cock with his hand. I opened my mouth as wide as I could. I didn't have to wait long before he started shooting streams of cum onto my face and into my mouth. Smiling, I played with the cum in my mouth with my tongue and swallowed while Tina licked the rest off my face. That became the final frame.

"Well that's a wrap!" said Dick.

Tina and I ended up showering together in the big walk-in of the bedroom and Rex showered in one of the other bathrooms with a prop girl, who also sucked his dick, just to see if she could get her mouth around it, she later said.

I was exhausted and Cindy drove me to a restaurant that we both liked and then home. I iced my aching ass for a while and dropped on the bed and slept for ten hours straight.

Gregjm
Gregjm
59 Followers