Ken

Story Info
Mum's boy toy.
934 words
4.14
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coming dear?"

"Yes Mum." I took a quick look in the mirror and rushed downstairs to the front hall where Mum was already wearing her three quarter length red fox fur and Beth, my other mum was pulling on her purple velvet cape with the mauve fur trim.

I grabbed my burgundy leather bomber jacket with the wide grey fur collar/hood as Mum picked up her big purse and dug out her keys.

Ken just moved back to town last month. When Mum and Dad first separated he was Mum's boy toy.

I'm Jim, or Jill. Depending. I'm twenty six, and although I've a good job, still live at home.

We were meeting Ken at 'Time Travelers' for Sunday brunch.

Hugs and kisses all around.

Kens aged well! His raven hair has a silver streak behind his ears. Even in his suit it was obvious his physique hasn't gone to middle age spread.

A few times, the way he smiled at me made me blush.

When I got home Wednesday the three of them were sitting at the kitchen table. They all had drinks and there was a bottle of Alberta Premium rye on the counter.

"Hon, come join us."

"Sure, just let me change first."

I had a quick shower and changed from my suit and tie to my knee length black pencil skirt and white silk blouse with the frilly collar and frills around the long sleeve cuffs. I didn't bother with makeup.

Ken stayed for supper. Before he left, though, Mum and Beth found an excuse to leave he and I alone in the living room.

"Jill," he said shyly, "would you like to come out to dinner with me Friday? On a date?"

Oh wow! Stay calm.

"Ya, ya, that sounds nice. I'd like that. Um? Should I be 'Jim', or 'Jill'?"

"Oh, definitely 'Jill'. I always thought of you as 'Jill'.

I blush.

It's complicated OK? By day, Doctor James Ellery, Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital. At home, gay cross dresser, shy Jill.

He's never seen this 'Jill' before. Over my forty two 'd' cup beast form I wear my bronze satin long sleeve bow collar blouse. Purple lace panties, lace top natural nylons covered by my knee length pleated dove grey skirt. For my feet, spike heel, pointed toe pinkish beige pumps.

"Darling, you look lovely."

"Thanks, Beth."

"Grace" (Mum). "Was surprised when Ken asked if he could ask you out on a date."

"Yes, she told me."

Just before he arrived I had a moment of panic. What if he preferred flat chested Jill? But I could see he wasn't disappointed by his smile.

He looked fabulous in his dark grey slacks and creme cashmere sweater.

The restaurant had a subdued romantic ambience. Before dessert we both knew how the date would end.

"Are you going to show me your apartment?" I asked as he held the door for me.

We kissed our way from the apartment's coat closet to the couch. We didn't even bother with the pretense of coffee or a drink.

One time, when he was Mum's boy toy I caught a glimpse of him naked. It seemed huge at the time.

As I pulled him out of his boxers it was almost as big as I remembered.

I kissed his beautiful knob. I kissed his thick shaft. I kissed his velvety balls.

I kissed his knob and wrapped my lips around it.

"Mm, mm, mm, mm, mm." I never dreamed I'd be giving Mum's boy toy a hummer. "Mm, mm,." It's almost incestuous! So wicked. It adds to the eroticism. "Mm, mm, mm."

"I'm going to cum!"

"Gh, gh." Hot cum floods my mouth.

Ken's smile was warm and tender as I sat up. We kissed long and slow.

"Be right back." I rushed to the bathroom.

I returned naked except for my heels and nylons. Ken looked stunned.

"Darling, you look overdressed."

I licked my lips as he pulled off his soft sweater revealing his hard torso.

His big hands felt so good as he stroked my bare chest and tweaked my pink nips. God, even his tongue is all muscle.

Then he did it. He bent down, and with one hand fondling my balls, he swallowed my cock. Oh, God, oh God. So big and strong but so gentle.

Ken's not the first cocksucker to go down on me, by a long shot. But oh my fucking Christ, what a mouth. What hands, he's the best. I stroke his wide strong shoulders.

"Ooo." I cum. So good!

We kissed. I licked my cum from his mouth. Our hands were all over each other.

Kiss. "It's late." Kiss.

"Do you want a ride home?" Kiss.

"No, I want to go to bed." Kiss.

We snuggled under the covers.

"The first time your mum took me home, I thought what a nice looking young teenage man you were. You must have had all the school girls lined up at the dances.

"Remember what you were wearing the first time I saw you in a dress?"

Blush. "No." Giggle.

"It was a warm spring day, and you were doing your homework out on the patio. You wore a yellow knee length sleeveless sun dress, and bamboo sandals. You blushed like crazy when you came into the kitchen and saw me sitting there. I almost blurted out loud how beautiful you were. Beautiful and untouchable."

"Oh, you." I snuggled closer. "Beautiful? Really."

"Still are.." Kiss on my forehead.

Snuggle.

"Ken?"

"Mm?"

"Do you have a condom and some lube?" I stroked his rapidly growing cock.

"