All Comments on 'Confessions of a Hot Wife'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Much better than most of the husband hating drivel on here.

Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have listened in as my wife was pleasured by two men at once. Probably one of the most erotic things I have experienced.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

There is really only sex and no story here. Different group of readers I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I crave being fucked by other men as my husband watches and joins in. Of my married girlfriends who are equally confident and brave enough to admit it, they frequently fantasize about being a "hot wife." Great story! I anticipate it will inspire some couples to find the passionate pleasure you described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmm luv it … so enjoyed reading and chatting with the author …can’t wait for what’s next ..Penny

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Points awarded for avoiding 95% of the cuck stereotypes where the under-endowed husband is taunted by a harridan and her single-digit I.Q. boy-toy as he gleefully dry-humps the arm of the sofa. Your story went on for a long time and got a bit monotonous. However, and as far as being a vignette or scene goes, it wasn't bad.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The literary equivalent of Exlax. Though to be honest this stool was fairly soft to start with.

I wish you kids would just leave your homely little closet and find yourselves.

Really not sure how anyone finds having a spouse who neither truly cares/loves or respects the other is erotic. Studies show it isn't. Only those with self esteem/self worth issues venture into living as a pet for someone who prefers others. Which makes you kids a sad and pathetic bunch. The fact that you cant recognize that makes it all that much more disheartening but you have my sympathies. I do feel bad that thats a life you wish to live. Remember though, being a pet is laughable

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Okay rhe writer is advocating Swinging and sharing. At least the husband in this story isn't a cuck as such and hopefully in further chapters he would get stranger sex as well at least that is swinging and sharing as i understand it. Both the husband and wife have sex with other people.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Only in a bad porn story would someone brag about being a whore.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

Fantastic! I really enjoy stories like this: told from the woman's point of view and lacking any humiliation of the husband - just unrestrained, uninhibited sharing of pleasures.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

Penny is one Lucky Hot Sexy HotWife. James and Mark sure know how to satisfy her. Thank You for this Excellent Erotic story. I’ve enjoy reading most of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bringing strange men your husband pulled out of the honkytonks and bars into your home for sex. Wow, nothing risky about that, is there? /sarc

OseekerOseeker18 days ago

Was OK..

I guess stories where somebody else is barking orders don't do it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...