Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
Second meet with black lover.
3.7k words
4.48
13.8k
31
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers

Before you read any further know that this is a story about a married white swinging couple who enjoy extra marital sex, and with her husbands approval the female indulges in her penchant for black men. If you don't like reading about cuckold husbands watching their wife fucking black men please don't bother to read this story, there are many other excellent stories on Literotica that I'm sure will be to your taste.

It was a week since we'd been to the club and met Steve and his wife Donna and had fun with them and their black friend Tony. On Saturday morning we slept in and when Gary got up to make coffee he brought it back up to bed. While we were drinking coffee in bed I checked our 'swinging mobile phone' and saw a message with picture attachments from Tony and when I clicked on the attachment and saw two pictures. My face was half hidden by my ginger hair but my lips were clearly stretched around Tony's thick black cock. The second picture showed me with his cock deep in my pussy as he fucked me. Then I read the message below the pictures saying that he couldn't wait to see me again.

I texted Tony back and told him that my niece Jo was coming tomorrow and staying with us for a while so we couldn't swing at home but we would get together when she had left. After I took a very leisurely soak in the bath we spent the rest of the morning relaxing at home but then I heard the phone ringing and was surprised to see it was Tony calling us.

I answered it and said, "Hi Tony. I didn't expect you to call unless you're into phone sex too!"

"No, not really although I would give it a go for you. I was wondering if you were free tonight, I'd love to meet up with you again before you have your niece to stay Jayne."

"Hang on a minute Tony, let me talk to Gary."

Gary looked at me quizzically as I put the phone on mute until I explained that Tony wanted to meet tonight.

"We're free, Jo's not coming until tomorrow so we'll meet him if you want. He can come here."

"Okay Tony, we'd love to meet, come to us for about 8.30pm. I'll send you a text message with our address and postcode and some directions. You know that Gary will be here too?"

"Of course, it's kinkier that way. He can watch while his sexy wife takes my big black cock, you know he gets off on that Jayne."

I remembered Donna's warning to me how Tony would push our limits and want to cuckold Gary but I still wanted to have him over and happily texted him with our address. The day soon flew by and I was kept amused by the messages Tony kept sending saying how he was looking forward to fucking me while my husband watched.

My pussy twitched as I read the messages and when I showed Gary Tony's text I saw that he was happy that we were having some fun tonight.

"You'll be just watching tonight darling, but I'll definitely sort you out later!"

I got the clothes I wanted from the wardrobe and went into the into the bathroom to freshen up and get ready. After I had dried myself and sorted my hair I went back into our bedroom to dress and my husband was standing looking at me holding a small padded envelope.

"I thought these would be fun Jayne, I found them on E-Bay, and I was pleased when they came in the post today."

He passed me the envelope and I opened it curious to see what he had bought and pulled out two paper sheets with Queen of Spades logos on them.

"They are temporary tattoos, I'd already seen women with them in interracial porn films and when I saw Donna had Queen of Spades tattoos I thought you would appreciate them! They advertise that a woman likes black men, so I'm sure that Tony will approve."

"These look fun, I'll put them on now."

I went back into the bathroom and put Queen of Spades tattoos on my ankle and bum. I then squeezed into my little black dress, put on hold-up stockings and high heels and deciding I had the look I wanted went downstairs and into the lounge.

"Very sexy darling, I like seeing the tattoo on your ankle, it's so sexy seeing you advertising that you like black cock." Gary said as I walked into the room.

"And I have put one on my bum too." I said handing another tattoo to Gary, "I'm not sure where to put his one though, shall I put on the back of my neck?"

My little black dress was tight fitting and low cut at the back so Gary soaked the tattoo and then applied it on the back of my neck. I looked at myself in the mirror and twirled around pleased with the slut look I'd achieved. Gary smiled and I wondered whether he would be cuckolded later. It was nearly 8.30pm and Gary watched while I finished my make-up and then he grinned as I stood up, my dress so short it only just covered my stocking tops.

"Fuck, you look sexy, how about I video you before he gets here? Then I'll do more filming when you're fucking. Give me some dirty talk Jayne.

I smiled at my husband, stepped into my high stiletto heels and stood beside the bed.

"You're going to see me getting fucked by a dominant black man, a big black man using your wife's slutty pussy. You're so kinky Gary, you'll love being cuckolded."

I heard my husband's breath deepen as I said about cuckolding him, he had seen many different men fuck me, but I knew that Tony was pushing us down the cuckold path and I wondered just how far he would want to go.

"Come in it's 8.30pm, I want to be ready for him," I said taking Gary's hand.

We went downstairs and just a couple of minutes later I heard a vehicle outside. Peeking through the curtains I saw a black Mercedes in the drive and recognised Tony as he got out of the drivers seat and walked up the driveway. A moment later the doorbell rang and he smiled as we let him in.

"Hi, it's great to see you again and wow Jayne you look sexy." Tony said.

I looked at Tony admiring his stocky rugby player build and rugged good looks. Tony shook hands with Gary and then he looked me up and down again before he took hold of me and kissed me gently on the lips. We followed Gary into the kitchen and as Gary got us drinks Tony put his arm around my waist and we started to chat.

"This is an unexpected bonus seeing you tonight Tony."

"Thank you for inviting me over tonight, I didn't realise that we lived so close together, it's only taken me ten minutes to get here."

Tony slid his hand onto my bum and squeezed and looked straight at my husband.

"I've always loved redheads and your wife is absolutely gorgeous, I'm looking forward to fucking her again while you watch."

"We've been doing this for some time and Jayne enjoys black men. I do like to see her having sex with other men, especially black men, you're not her first and I'm sure you won't be the last either." Gary answered laughing.

"So, what do you want tonight Gary?" Tony answered.

"I'm happy to watch, and if you're okay with it I'll take some pictures."

"That's okay with me, I love cuckold couples. You can film me fucking your wife if you want and when I'm done you can clean her up, you'd enjoy that wouldn't you?"

I laughed at Tony's bluntness, but Gary replied calmly, "I'm not sure I really want to go that far Tony."

I looked at my husband and said a bit spitefully, "You were keen to meet Tony tonight Gary and you've always liked kissing me when I've just sucked another man's cock, so you must like the taste darling?"

Gary squirmed uncomfortably, "Not really."

My pussy twitched and I smiled at Gary as I thought of my husband cleaning me up. Tony pulled me round and kissed me again, gently at first then forcefully slipping his tongue into my mouth already showing his dominance.

"I think we should go upstairs now?" I said quietly as I pulled away from him.

"I'll give you a bit of time together, okay?" Gary said.

We finished our drinks, then I took Tony's hand and led him upstairs and into our bedroom.

"You're dressed just like a black cock slut should be Jayne, I'm going to enjoy you tonight and this is perfect, having sex in your bed while your husband watches."

Tony gently pushed me against the wall and I put my arms around his neck and we kissed passionately, his cock pushing into my groin. We stood kissing and fondling each other and I felt his hard cock throb against my pussy as he pressed himself against me until I pulled back.

"I just need to go to the bathroom."

In the bathroom I freshened up and took my dress off and hung it on the door before I went back into the bedroom in my underwear, hold ups and high heels.

Tony smiled and licked his lips as he looked at me obviously liking what he saw.

"You look fantastic, that's just the way to look for a black man and I love the tattoos, they show you're a slut for black cock."

Tony had already stripped off and was standing naked, his erect cock sticking out horizontally. I looked him up and down admiring his strong physique. He pulled me into his strong arms, and I put my arms around his neck and enjoyed the feeling of his strong body pressing against me.

"You'll loved being black-owned in front of your husband. You'll be surprised at how much he'll enjoy seeing me push you to your limits Jayne." Tony whispered.

I gulped nervously at Tony's dominance, then I heard a floorboard creak and turned to saw that Gary had come upstairs and was in the doorway.

"There's a sexy black man feeling me up, you like to see that don't you Gary?"

"I do very much, you have fun darling." Gary said as he went to sit in a chair.

My husband winked at me as I sat down with Tony on the bed. Tony smiled as he looked at me and put one arm around my back and the other high on my leg.

"I love the Queen of Spades tattoos, they advertise that you like black cock." Tony said. "You'll be wanting them done permanently soon Jayne."

I reached over and rubbed his cock, "I put them on especially for you tonight and I definitely want your black cock."

He put his hand on my thigh to feel my stocking top and then slid it between my legs. I felt his finger push at the entrance of my pussy, so I parted my legs slightly to allow him access. We started to kiss and then I felt him pull my knickers to one side and he inserted a finger in me as we kissed passionately while he finger-fucked me. I was soon close to cumming and my pussy was squelching obscenely so I wriggled free from Tony's grasp and smiled at him as I pulled my knickers down my legs and unclipped my bra and dropped it down onto the floor.

Tony pulled on his cock and said. "You're a very sexy lady Jayne, I'm going to have some fun with you, are you ready for some black dick?"

I murmured a quiet yes as Tony slipped his fingers back in my now very hot wet pussy as I grabbed hold of his hard cock.

"Are you okay Jayne?" Gary asked quietly.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm enjoying the attention."

My pussy was wet, Tony's cock was hard in my hand and I moaned softly as I ground against Tony's hand knowing that my husband would be turned on watching me. Tony eased another finger into my dripping cunt and noisily fingered me, he had strong hands and I moaned as he buried another finger deep in my pussy. I closed my eyes and moaned louder pushing back against his hand, my cunt twitching as Tony finger fucked me firmly and I knew I was going to cum.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I said as I shuddered against him.

After a few moments I got my breath back and looked at my husband and nodded so he knew I wanted to carry on and Gary smiled knowing I was okay with things.

"I'm getting you nice and stretched for my black cock and then I'm going to fuck you while your husband watches." Tony said in a matter of fact way. "I love fucking a white wife in front of her husband."

Tony withdrew his fingers from my pussy and wiped them across my lips before he pushed them in my mouth, "Suck your cunt off my fingers Jayne."

When I had sucked his fingers dry of my juices Tony rolled me onto my side and squeezed my bum making me moan quietly. "You like that don't you? You are very nice and sexy Jayne, and your arse is beautiful."

Then he gave it a hard smack, "Curvy and so pale, such a contrast to my hand. Now worship my black cock."

He laid back on the bed and I obediently knelt over him so that his very thick black cock was in my face. He pulled my head towards his cock and with my eyes locked onto it he eased it between my lips. "That's it Jayne, suck it, suck it baby. Show me you're a slut for black cock."

Tony held my head still and gently fucked my mouth as I slurped noisily keeping my lips around his cock. I flicked my tongue around the shaft and tasted salty pre-cum as I swirled my tongue over the head and then I licked the shaft. Tony moaned loudly and pushed my head around, so his cock was deep inside my mouth and I sucked on his big thick cock as he thrust his hips. I heard a creak and glanced to the side and saw Gary filming us on his phone as I sucked Tony's cock.

"Yes, that's fucking lovely Jayne." Tony grunted. "Keep sucking it and let your husband see you're a black cock whore."

I could taste Tony's pre-cum in my mouth and then he gently pushed my head up and off his cock and said. "Why don't you come and kiss your sexy wife Gary?"

Gary sat beside me and I turned and looked directly into his blue eyes before I put my hand around the back of his head and held onto him and gave him a deep kiss sharing the taste of Tony's cock on my tongue with him.

"You enjoyed the taste of his black cock? It tasted lovely didn't it." I said when we pulled apart.

Gary look embarrassed, but I enjoyed the moment too much to care and moved up the bed pulling Tony onto me. He reached over to his jacket and got a condom. Then he eased me back and massaged my pussy gently pulling it open as he got between my legs and then and eased the condom over his cock.

"Spread your legs wide Jayne."

I did what he said and spread my legs and looked up at Tony as he got between my legs, lifted my ankles up high and ran his cock over my pussy. He eased his cock inside me before he grabbed my hips firmly pushing deep inside with the full length of his cock taking my breath away. For several minutes I was pinned down as he used my pussy until he suddenly pulled out of me and manhandled me round and onto my hands and knees, so I was facing Gary.

"Enjoying this pervert?" I said looking at my husband who was smiling with his camera phone in his hand.

Gary nodded, and I moaned as Tony slid his cock back into me from behind. For several more minutes I was fucked solidly from behind and then knew I was going to cum again. He continued to thrust into me my pussy making obscene slurping noises, as I got ever wetter as he used me.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly as another orgasm hit me.

Tony held onto my hips for support as he fucked me, and I felt sweat dripping off his chest onto my back as he fucked me.

"Fucking hell, that's good, you can really take black cock. You've got a lovely tight pussy, I'm nearly there Jayne."

He pushed me face down into the duvet and I held my breath as he climbed onto the back of my thighs and I felt the hardness of his cock pressing into my bum.

"You have such a fuckable little white bum Jayne, I'd love to fuck your arse. Do you want to try my cock in there?"

I suddenly felt apprehensive and lifted my head up and looked at my husband sitting grinning as he filmed us.

"I don't do that Tony and definitely not with something that size."

Tony laughed and pulled back and I saw him slip the condom off.

"Put your head down by her arse mate, get in really close because I'm gonna spunk all over your wife's gorgeous white bum."

Gary moved, and I felt his head resting on the small of my back while Tony groaned and rubbed his cock between the cheeks of my bum masturbating frantically. Then I felt it twitching as he started to cum and he held me still and I felt his throbbing cock and hot sticky spunk pouring over my bum as he wanked his climax onto me.

"It's all on your fucking arse Jayne, don't move I'm still cumming, stay nice and still so your husband can clean it up."

I could feel my bottom was covered in cum, so I stayed still and glanced at my husband his face resting on my back just above my bum.

"Bloody hell, Tony covered me darling, are you going to clean me up Gary?"

He knew what I meant, and I saw him hesitate and look at the spunk all over my bum and wondered whether he would actually do it. Gary moved down and gently kissed my bottom for a moment but carefully avoided the thick rivulets of spunk.

"Just a little taster Gary, do it for me." I murmured.

I was amazed and incredibly turned on as he stuck his tongue out and licked my spunk covered buttock before he reached over for a box of tissues. He gently dried me and then went to dispose of the soggy tissues in the bathroom.

"He's getting into this Jayne," Tony said laughing as we lay side by side on the bed. "He can see how much you love black dick, we'll have him licking my spunk out of your pussy soon!"

Tony kissed me and when he pulled back I saw his cock was wet and glistening with cum. I kissed down his chest and as I got lower down he grasped my hair and pushed me down to his balls.

"That's it, now lick it clean, get it all Jayne." Tony said.

Gary came back into the room and I looked over and saw him smile as he watched me suck Tony's cock clean. When I had finished I got up and threw on my kimono and smiled as I watched Tony get dressed. Then he shook Gary's hand and thanked him for the use of his wife!

"It's been really good Tony and I definitely want to do this again." I said quietly.

"I knew you would both be up for it, so let's not finish here, we can have lots more fun together." Tony said as he winked and smiled making it clear he wanted more of me.

"It's been great, but we won't be be able to meet here for a while as Jayne's niece is coming tomorrow and staying for a while so it's a bit restricted." Gary said.

"Well, let's stay in contact and meet again as soon as possible. I'm single, have my own place and business so I'm flexible with when I want to work or play."

We had a very passionate kiss and cuddle before Tony left and then I got my breath back and giggled as I thought about what we had just done before I turned and looked at my husband.

"I really like Tony, he was so dominant with me and I definitely want to see him again as long as you're okay with the cuckolding?"

"I was happy with everything, it was awesome Jayne. I enjoyed watching you take his cock so we'll meet again soon and see what other ideas he's got."

A few minutes later we were upstairs and Gary was laying on the bed, his erect cock on his stomach. I slid down onto the bed and licked down his length and then sucked it between my lips and felt it getting harder. He stroked his cock with his right hand as I sucked on the tip, his left hand firmly holding my head still as he wanked his cock furiously and I realised from his breathing he was ready to cum. I prepared myself for a mouthful of cum as I felt it twitching then thick spunk erupted into my mouth.

"I'm cumming, take it Jayne." Gary moaned cumming inside my mouth.

I sucked on his throbbing cock and soon got my mouth full of hot spunk. Within minutes I was fast asleep and had some very nice dreams about what we would get up to next!

gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers