Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 06

Story Info
A weekend really pushing our limits and my first tattoo.
12k words
4.48
14.8k
33
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers

Before you read any further know that this is a cuckold story about a married white female who enjoys extra marital sex, with her husbands approval, who has a penchant for black men. If you don't like reading about husbands watching their wife fucking black men please don't bother to read this story, there are many other excellent stories on Literotica that I'm sure will be to your taste.

In the three weeks since we last saw Tony he'd kept in regular touch with plenty of dirty text messages and pictures on my phone. He'd also reminded me about his promise to be tested so we could have a condom free sexy weekend in London.

Just to be sure things were still okay I rang Tony on Friday before we set off.

"Hey Jayne, how are you? I'm in London already, I hope you're still coming?" He said obviously pleased to hear from me.

I confirmed that we were coming by train to Euston Station and would arrive at 6pm and then we chatted for a couple of minutes. Our chat was very civilised and when we finished talking I realised I was both excited but nervous. Then a couple of minutes later my phone bleeped.

"You'll be be mine for the weekend. Bring sexy things to change into, stockings, heels and remember the Queen of Spades tattoos. I'm gonna cum in your pussy, you're going to be fucked by black cock all weekend and used like a slut Jayne.  Tony xx'

I laughed but I knew he was being deadly serious and the text made my pussy twitch.  I texted Tony back and a   couple of minutes later I eagerly checked my phone after I heard the message tone and the lengthy message from Tony took my breath way!

'You can sleep with me at night and if Gary is a good cuckold husband he can come into the bedroom and watch me fuck you, then clean you up so I can fuck you again. Tony xx'

I didn't know what to reply, the mix of abuse and humiliation from Tony perhaps should have offended me but it just turned me on!

Gary saw me smile as I read the text but I paused before I spoke. "He wants me to be his for the weekend but says you can watch. He's obviously planning to cuckold you, are you still okay with things?"

Gary grinned and nodded, "Knowing what Tony is like he'll have plans."

I went upstairs and ran a bath and when I dried myself after my bath I then shaved my pussy, did my make-up and put on a denim skirt and a tight top. Then I packed the obligatory little black dress, several pairs of stockings and lots of underwear before I quickly sorted out clothes for Gary. Then in my clutch bag I checked I had lube, condoms and some more of the temporary Queen of Spades tattoos that Tony liked. As I finished packing I heard Gary come upstairs.

"I've packed for us both so just shower and then we'll go."

Gary put our bags in the car and we went into town and parked at the station. It was only an hour to London by train and I happily relaxed on the trip down.

When we arrived at Euston and went through the ticked barriers I looked and saw Tony waiting for us on the main concourse so I quickly walked over to him.

"Jayne, you look lovely," Tony said as he kissed me gently on the cheek.

Tony gave me a confident smile as he took my hand. My mind was already swirling as I imagined the scenarios he might have panned for the weekend.

We walked to the taxi rank and got into a black London Cab, Tony gave the driver the address while Gary shut the door and sat opposite me and Tony.

"Are you ready for some fun?" Tony asked quietly, his dark brown eyes staring into mine so dominantly.

"Yes, Tony," I answered quietly. "I'm ready," thinking that I might have to be ready for pretty much anything over the next few days.

After about fifteen minutes the taxi pulled up outside a large Victorian terraced house that had been turned into apartments and as Gary paid the driver Tony opened the front door.

"We're in the ground floor apartment," Tony said unlocking another door.

"I bet I'm not the first married white woman you've brought here." I whispered as we went into the modern minimalistic open plan lounge area.

Tony didn't comment but I felt sure I was right. Gary brought our bags in and looked on as Tony pulled me into his arms.

"You sexy man, it's nice to see you!" I said laughing.

Tony kissed me and then said, "I've been looking forward to seeing you Jayne, you're in for a great time this weekend. I've got some wine chilled for us."

My heart was thumping with nervousness and excitement and I looked at my handsome dominant black lover admiring his strong physique, his muscles bulging in his tight black shirt.

"I'll take our case through Tony, that okay?"

"Sure Gary, you'll be sleeping in the small bedroom on the left."

Gary went through to the bedroom with our case and Tony said quietly smiling, "He knows where he's sleeping then?"

"Shush, I haven't discussed that with him yet."

After Gary had unpacked he came back and found us standing together in the kitchen area. Tony poured us each a glass of sparkling white wine.

Tony grinned at me and then pulled me in to face him, then put his arms around me and slipped both hands down onto my bum. "So you're looking forward to a fun time?"I nodded feeling nervous about what he may have planned but I was enjoying being in his strong arms. Gary watched us quietly until Tony spoke to him.

"Your wife has a lovely arse. she's made for black cock. You like seeing your wife with a big black cock in her don't you?"

"You like this don't you Gary?" I moaned grinding against my black lover as I looked at my husband."You know I do." He said breathing heavily.

Tony reached over and picked up a brown envelope from the kitchen worktop. He took out the letter and I saw it was the same letter as ours from an STD clinic confirming that he was clean.

I looked at my husband first who nodded and then said to Tony, "Okay you can go bareback but if anybody else is involved this weekend they use a condom okay?"

"No problem, and what makes you think there may be someone else involved?" Tony answered grinning broadly.

"Because we know what you're like Tony!" I said laughing as I pulled myself from Tony's grasp. "Can I have my drink now please."

We went and sat in the lounge and chatted easily and drank a bottle of wine. Then Tony patted his lap for me to sit on it which I happily did. He stroked my hair before moving his hand down to my breast squeezing gently.

"Oh, that feels nice." I said staring at my husband as I wriggled on Tony's lap. "He's getting turned on already darling."

"Your kink is fucking other men's wives isn't it Tony?" Gary said quietly.

"It is, but cuckolding couples is much more than that which is why couples like you two are so special Gary. I'm going to dominate you both, take your wife and show you that she's mine this weekend. I know that you'll both enjoy it when I get you to experience some new things but you can always just say no if things goes too far for you and I'll stop, I promise."

I writhed on his lap so his cock got harder making it clear I didn't want him to stop yet but then I felt my stomach rumbling!

"Times getting on and I'm hungry, can we get something to eat please?"

"There's a lovely little Italian restaurant just around the corner."

"Okay let me go to the bathroom and then we'll go," I answered.

When I went to the bathroom to freshen up I decided that I wanted to show that I was Tony's so put Queen of Spades tattoos on my ankle and breast before I slipped on my 'Hotwife' anklet. High stiletto heels in place of my sandals completed the look I wanted.

Both men smiled appreciatively at how I looked and I walked between them as strolled around the corner to the restaurant. It was small inside and very discreetly lit so we felt very private at our table in the far corner of the restaurant. The food and service was spot on and our waiter very attentive, clearly curious about the dynamic of the three of us as I sat cuddled up next to Tony opposite my husband.

I caught him looking down my cleavage at the tattoo and wondered whether he knew it's significance.  I made sure I only had a light meal and as we ate I always seemed to have Tony's hand resting high on my thigh or his foot rubbing against my leg.

As the evening went on the restaurant began to empty so Tony asked for the bill. When the waiter returned Tony had his hand on my inner thigh and was firmly rubbing his thumb over my pussy. I was almost in a trance as Gary paid with his debit card but felt sure the waiter could clearly see what was going on.

"If this weekend is going to be busy for me as I think, shall we call it a night and go back to the flat?"

Gary and Tony both nodded and we left the restaurant, Gary following close behind as I walked arm in arm with my lover. When we went into the apartment Gary went to the bathroom while I sat beside Tony on the sofa. He put his arm around me and we kissed and cuddled and I ran my hand over his cock and felt how hard he was. I heard my husband finishing up in the bathroom and looked over at him as he came into the lounge and saw the grin on his face grin.

Tony pulled away from me and whispered, "Time to tell him where you're sleeping Jayne."

I watched Tony leave the room and then grinned nervously and looked at my husband.

"I'm sharing Tony's bed this weekend." I said bluntly.

Gary looked at me, "I was wondering what the sleeping arrangements would be, I don't mind if you want to sleep with Tony but I do want to watch him fuck you."

"Thank you darling, I'd like that. You know that no matter what we do this weekend you know I love you. Just let me and Tony have a bit of time together, okay."

I was so relieved by how Gary was continuing to be so relaxed with things. He came over and kissed me and then headed to the spare bedroom. Tony turned off the light and took my hand and we went into the main bedroom.

"That was easier than I expected," I whispered to Tony.

"I told you he would enjoy being cuckolded!"

I took my turn in the bathroom and quickly undressed and washed and cleaned my teeth before I went naked into the bedroom.

The door creaked open and he saw me standing in the doorway. Tony was laying on top of the covers and in the half light I saw he was naked and had his cock sticking up, it was glistening as he ran his hand over it pouring lubricant from a bottle onto the shaft.

He took his time knowing I was watching so I gently played with my pussy getting myself wet and ready for him. I started to writhe on my hand so when and got on the bed next to him. Tony rolled over on top of me and got between my thighs and immediately eased his cock against my pussy. I was wet, his cock was lubricated so as I pulled him onto me he gently eased the entire length of his cock into me taking my breath away. "It's bigger than your husbands isn't it?"

"Just shut up and fuck me Tony."

He started fucking me and didn't say a word as he just used me and I loved it. Tony had his hands on my hips thrusting deep and I felt myself cumming. I squirmed and writhed under him moaning quietly.

"Cum for me Jayne, be noisy! Let the cuckold hear."

Obediently I moaned out loud as I came and Tony really hammered into me making the bed crash noisily against the wall. Tony then slowed down letting me get my breath back but carried on gently thrusting his cock really deep inside me. After a few minutes Tony I heard a creak from the doorway and we both turned to see my husband standing there, naked with his cock in his hand. Tony just carried on fucking me gently.

"Come a bit closer if you want to mate and you can watch me giving your wife what she wants. I know how much you like watching." Tony said laughing. "Look at him Jayne, see how much your husband likes what's happening."

Gary came round and sat on the side of the bed. I reached over and felt his hand was wrapped around his cock, wanking while he watch me being fucked. I kept my hand on his cock wanking him harder.

"Go on Gary cum for me, cum while he fucks me and spunks inside me."

Tony started to fuck me harder again and I was pinned under him as he used me and then suddenly I felt his cock twitch.

He groaned, "Oh, fuck this is great."

I felt him drive his cock as deep as possible into me and for the first time felt him cumming deep in my pussy. He moaned as his cum pulsed into my pussy seeming to keep cumming for a long time. I was aware my husband was cumming too as his cock twitched in my hand.

"Well that was a nice start to the weekend," I said quietly as finally, they both stopped cumming.

Tony rolled off me and grinned at Gary, "Clean her up, eat my cum cuckold."

Gary hesitated and looked at my face and then down at my gaping pussy dripping with Tony's cum. There was silence for a moment and then I  scooped my index finger into the spunk running out of my pussy and brought it up to my lips and slowly moved it in and out of my mouth. Then I scooped up some more cum and moved my hand towards his mouth.

"Want a taste?"

Gary shook his head and moved back as my finger got near him but as our eyes met I said, "No, you've tasted Tony's cum before so you know it's not too bad, do it for me baby."

I slowly traced my finger over his lips. I saw the hesitation in his face as I did it again this time easing my finger into his mouth. He gagged but licked my fingers clean and then got off the bed and handed a box of tissues.

"I thought you were going to clean me properly Gary." I said smiling as I wiped myself dry with tissues.I saw Tony smiling as I said it because I felt sure that Gary was close to going down on me. I gave Gary a kiss and then watched as he went off to his bedroom.

"He nearly did it Jayne, if he hadn't already cum he would have done it. Next time get him right on the verge of cumming and he'll do it."

I saw it was 1am so I kissed Tony,and rolled over and went to sleep feeling satisfied.

It was late morning when I woke up in an empty bed. After using the bathroom I put on a dressing gown and found Tony and Gary drinking coffee. We sat around drinking coffee, and I was pleased that we all felt so ease with each other. It wasn't a sexual time and Tony was proving to be a very polite and intelligent host as we chatted easily about work and family and I was really enjoying his company. The weather was nice so Tony suggested that after I had showered and dressed we had a few drinks with lunch and then went shopping.

I nodded and went and showered, then put on fresh make up a little heavier that normal for day time. The Queen of Spades tattoo on my ankle still looked nice together with my ankle chain, so I dressed in a fairly short skirt and white top that didn't quite cover the tattoo on my chest. Tony had made a lovely salad which we had in the apartment sitting round the small dining table, Tony keeping me and Gary well supplied with alcohol as we sat chatting.

"So what's the plan for shopping then Tony, men don't normally like to shop," I asked.

"There's a fetish clothes shop nearby, I love it there and you will too. They have some lovely clothes and equipment in there."

"I am okay going like this?"

They both looked at me appreciatively.

"You look perfect, the Queen of Spades tattoos and ankle chain give you the right look." Tony said.

"You like me looking like a black cock slut then?"

"Not just looking like one, be one. You look really sexy, pull your skirt up Jayne I want to see your pussy."

I was feeling light headed from all the wine we had drunk so did as I was told and slowly pulled the hem of my denim skirt up.

"That's good Jayne, now take those sexy knickers off and come and sit on my lap."

I looked at my husband and grinned because I could see the bulge in the crotch of his trousers and knew that he was excited watching.

I slipped my knickers and then sat back on Tony's lap.

"You've made a good start to the weekend Jayne, do you fancy a quickie?" Tony said with a dirty laugh as I started squirming on his lap.

"I always enjoy a quickie and that feels very nice Tony."

I leaned forward over the table and kissed Gary and this gave Tony the opportunity to slip his hand up and rub my pussy with his fingers. I moaned with pleasure into my husbands mouth while Tony massaged my pussy.

"Lean on the table Jayne," Tony said as he stood up behind me and pushed down on my shoulders getting me in position to fuck.

Tony grabbed my hips from behind and I reached behind myself and felt for Tony's his lovely thick cock, "Get your cock out Tony, and you too Gary."I turned to watch Tony unzip his trousers and take his cock in one hand and slowly begin stroking it before he moved close behind me. I looked at my husband as he dropped his trousers and took his erection out. I leaned forward over the table and took his hard cock in my hand and stroked him looking straight into his eyes.

"Tony's going to fuck me again and cum in me and you're going to watch."

Tony slowly stroked me with his fingers from the top to the bottom of my pussy and then eased two fingers inside me making clench down onto his fingers.

"Your arse is gorgeous Jayne, I'd love to fuc your arse."

He moved closer to me and I felt his big cock rub against me and he pushed me forward gently with a firm hand between my shoulder blades. He probed inside me with his fingers and teased my clit with his thumb.

"Like that, eh?""Oh God, yes," I said as I pushed back against his hand.

Tony looked coldly at my husband, "You can just watch while I fuck your wife. Don't touch your cock Gary, you'll stay hard watching your wife get fucked. You'll see how your wife loves my big black cock. Now put your hands out in front of you Jayne."

I leant further forward over the table with my hands flat on it and opened my legs as Tony got behind me. His fingers quickly rubbed across my slit and slipped inside me and I stretched my head back. He kissed the back of my neck as he started to finger fuck me quickly and I felt my juices pouring out of me.

"Fucking hell you're very wet Jayne, you really want it don't you?"

I saw Gary watching staring at my face. I groaned and pushed back against Tony as he pushed down on my shoulders, so I was face down and arse up over the table. Tony pulled back for a moment and then with one hand on my hip and his cock in his other hand he ran it across my bum. He did it several times teasing me rubbing his thick black cock over me.

"Such a lovely contrast with my dick."

I looked back and saw him grip his cock and push it straight up me filling me with one deep thrust. With a grunt and another firm push he was balls deep inside me. He grabbed my hips tightly and for several minutes gave me a hard-frenzied fuck. I closed my eyes as he held me down and fucked me hard and fast turning me on so much by just using me..

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming," I moaned as an orgasm rippled through me. "Fucking hell, that's good."

He slowed down as I got my breath back and  I sensed that he was close to cumming. He plunged into, his cock throbbing and I grasped his cock with my pussy around his shaft. He paused, his cock throbbed and I suddenly felt his hot cum shoot deep into me. "Oh fuck yes, take it Jayne," he moaned as he pushed his cock deep into me.His cock throbbed as his sperm filled me and I felt it drip out of me and down the inside of my thighs until with a plop he pulled out of me. I relaxed and opened my eyes and looked at Gary. At some point while Tony fucked me Gary had cum because he had a stream of spunk on his shirt and another on his belly and cum dripping off his cock.

Tony gave my arse a hard slap and laughed.  "Good job Jayne, let's freshen up and we'll go out and do some shopping and grab a drink nearby. "

I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower, put small knickers on, redid my make up and then I went back to Tony and Gary who were waiting for me in the lounge.

gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers