Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a shop very near here I want to take you to."

I took Tony's hand and with my husband following us we walked along the main road for a few hundred yards and then turned into a narrow side street and stopped outside a shop with heavily tinted windows. I followed Tony into the shop which was much larger inside than I expected and absolutely packed with fetish clothes and equipment as well a lot of pornography on shelves. I also saw there was also a tattoo parlour in a separate part at the rear. The shop was fairly quiet and I happily wandered around admiring the clothes and shoes.

"See anything you like Jayne," Gary asked.

"I could spend a fortune in here!"

Then a very pretty young blonde in a ridiculously short skirt came over to me.

"Hi, I'm Katie, can I help you."

"I'm just looking at the moment but I do like this." I said  holding up a black mesh mini-dress.

"This would look good on you, it works so well with your red hair and it should fit you."

I noticed Tony and Gary both looking and smiling at the girl and staring at her large curvy bum. Katie  was very young, very blonde, stunningly attractive and looked so sexy in her see through top and tight short mini-skirt. Both men leered at her as they followed us across the shop to the changing rooms.

I took the dress from her and went into the changing room. The dress was a good fit and I slipped my shoes back on before I went out to show them.

Tony was first to speak, "Looks very good Jayne, very sexy."Katie moved closer to look and I realised I was enjoying showing off in front of the three of them.

"So, is my little black cock slut having fun?" Tony said as he turned me around to face him. He put his arms around me and grabbed my bum with both hands.

I nodded knowing Katie and my husband were watching.

"She really has got a great arse, Katie come here and feel it."

Katie shocked me by taking a turn feeling my bum too! "He's right Jayne, you have got a very nice small curvy bum. I have something else you might like, you're wearing temporary Queen of Spades tattoos and I've got a new one in the shop."

We pulled apart and l followed her and she reached behind the counter and passed me a small sheet of paper with a temporary tattoo, a bold barcode with the words "Black Owned" above it, and a Queen of Spades logo over the corner.

She smiled knowingly at me and said, "these are perfect for cuckold couples and ladies that like black men. I thought you were cuckolding your husband but I had to be sure. Mind you if you are interested we have a tattoo parlour here too and you can get some ink like mine.

"I noticed that you do tattoos here but for now I'll take the dress and the temporary tattoo too. I'll go and change into my other clothes now, this is all a bit too much for day time wear!"

I went back to the changing room and put my other clothes back on and then we carried on looking  through the rest of the shop. I selected some more underwear and stockings and Tony had his arm around me and steered me to look at some BDSM gear. He smiled as I ran my hand over the whips and floggers.

"You do like this sort of thing I hope?" Tony asked at the same time squeezing my bum.

"Some of it, I had a bad experience once so don't fancy being tied up myself though."

"I'm more thinking about putting your cuckold in bondage, I think he'd like being tied up watching while you were fucked."

My pussy twitched at the thought, "I'd like that and so would he." I whispered.

Katie put all stuff I'd chosen into a bag and gave it all to Gary for him to pay.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy watching your being fucked wearing these later," Katie said as she Gary his credit card back.

We'd finished in the shop so went outside and for an hour or so wandered around some other shops. After I bought some shoes Tony steered us towards a very large pub.

"We'll stay here and have a few drinks and then get something to eat," Tony said.

It was a beautiful old building that Tony said had originally been a bank. We found a table and chatted as we had a couple of drinks. It was sometime since we'd had just salad for lunch and I'd had a lot to drink through the day so I was hungry. There were menus on the table and when we'd decided what we wanted to eat Tony went to the bar to order the food.

"Are you still okay with everything?" I asked my husband."Of course I am, I like you being wanted!"

I looked over and saw Tony at the bar talking on his phone.

"He has something planned for tonight so we'll have to keep an open mind I think."

Tony stood at the bar talking on his phone for a few minutes and looked over and smiled at me a couple of times. When he came back to the table he sat next to me again grinning. Our food came very quickly after and again I only had something light as I knew I was in for a busy evening. We chatted easily as we ate but when we finished Tony was distracted texting on his phone.

"Sorry about that but I was just checking things are okay with a friend of mine I want to meet with later."

"Do you want to tell us some more please Tony?" I asked feeling anxious.

"Okay, my friend Harry is a dominant, he was the one who got me into cuckolding. He's very experienced in cuckold role play and we're meeting him for something special later, you'll have a great time I promise."

I leaned over close to Gary wanting to check that he was still okay with things.

"We're meeting up with one of Tony's mates later, I think I may have my hands full."

"It looks that way," Gary whispered.

"Let's go now, Harry's meeting us in a couple of hours."

I was happy to make a move as we'd had a very leisurely time and lots to drink with some good food. I held onto Tony's arm and went with him through the crowded bar and Tony flagged down a London cab. Tony opened the door for me and then joined me on the back seat, leaving Gary facing us as he travelled backwards on the fold down seats. As the cab pulled away Tony rested his hand high on my leg and   I saw Gary staring at me. I smiled as Tony slid his hand up the inside of my thigh forcing my denim skirt up a lot more so my thighs were on show.   I opened my legs to give him access to my pussy and saw my husband watch what Tony was doing.

"So have you enjoyed your weekend with Tony so far?" Gary asked.

"So far it's been great and I'm glad we're staying for another night. I'm excited about what's going to happen tonight."

The journey only took a few minutes and as the cab stopped I removed Tony's hand. But my skirt was almost up around my waist now so I when I got out of the cab I stood and tugged it back down with them all watching.

Tony let us in and as we stood in the hall I saw him look at me with lust in his eyes before he went into the kitchen. I sat with Gary in the lounge and a minute or so later Tony came in with beers for them and vodka and lemonade for me.

"You enjoyed shopping in the fetish shop today." Tony said to Gary. "I'd love to give that sexy little blonde girl some black dick."

"She is stunning, I couldn't my eyes off her, especially when she had a squeeze of your bum Jayne. Still I approve of the dress she found you."

Then Tony said. "Go and put your new things on Jayne, it's perfect for this evening."

Tony passed me the bag and handed me the dress. I hesitated for a moment and looked at my husband who nodded his approval. I undressed and showered again before I went into the bedroom and put my make up on. I put on a satin black g-string, matching bra, and new black hold ups.

"Looking good Jayne, you just need to put on your new tattoo."

I turned and saw my husband standing looking at me holding the 'black owned' tattoo  we'd got at Katie's fetish shop. "On your back just above bum, it will look great when your getting fucked from behind with a black cock in your pussy."

He soaked the tattoo in his drink and set the tattoo on my back and  pressed the wet transfer onto my flesh and worked it onto my skin. Happy with the tattoo I slipped into my tight black mesh mini-dress and stepped into my high-heels. When I looked in the mirror I saw the dress was not only see through it was so short that it only just covered my bum so a few inches of my very white thighs showed above my black hold up stockings.

I took a deep breath and walked back into the lounge.

"That dress looks good on you," Tony said. "Walk across the room so I can see you properly."

My stiletto heels clicked noisily on the wooden floor and I felt my face redden as he stared at me.

Just then Tony got a message on his phone, "The taxis here, come on lets go."

I followed Tony out of the door feeling very conscious of how I looked and I noticed the old Asian driver do a double take as he saw me. Tony gave the driver the address and then I sat with him on the back seat with Gary opposite and we sat quietly as the cab negotiated the busy London streets and we went over the Thames into South London. I saw the drivers dark brown eyes staring back from the rear-view mirror as he adjusted it and I smiled at him.

"We're here now," Tony said.

We'd stopped outside a small terraced house and all I noticed the very heavy duty front door with a light over it.

As Gary paid the driver I saw him glance at me lecherously, "My names Raj, I'll give you my card and you can call me directly when you want picking up. I'm on duty all night so I'll come and get you."

As the cab drove off Tony and Gary both stood close to me to reassure me. Tony rang the bell and then the door opened and I saw an older heavily set black man looking very smart in black trousers and a crisp white shirt.

"Hello, you must be Tony, Gary and Jayne?" He looked me up and down. "Hi I'm Harry, it's very nice to meet you after all what Tony's told me about you, please come inside."

From the way Harry looked at me and smiled I guessed that he'd told him a lot!

I held Tony's hand and he led me into the very dark hallway and I stood between the two black men. They were staring down at me, both thick set and so dominant.

Harry reached out and cupped my right breast and said, "Very nice, I like you very much Jayne and I'm so pleased Tony's brought you here. He says you're a cuckold couple and that's what I specialise in, training couples and cuckold role play so we can have some fun tonight.

"Are you having fun darling?" Gary said.

"I'm about to have a lot of fun I think," I said looking at my husband and then at the two black men standing either side of me.

Harry took my hand and walked with me into small but tidy open plan lounge and kitchen area.

"Sit on here Jayne and let me tell you about a special room here."

He helped me up onto a stool by the kitchen work top, placed his fingers under my chin and raised my face towards him and kissed me.

Then Harry looked down at my ankle, "I see you have a Queen of Spades tattoo to show that you're available to black men and what does the anklet say?"

"It says Hotwife, it was a present from my husband, me he approves when I have sex with other men."

"Very good, Tony told me that you are a hotwife and a submissive slut for black cock, you'll enjoy my playroom here. I have a dungeon in the basement and we're going to dominate you both but it's important to have a safe word as this is just fun and we don't want anyone upset or hurt. The word we'll use is red, okay? Either of you say red and we'll stop but any other words, no, stop, won't work, it won't stop the role play so remember red. Say red and we stop immediately, understood?"

I looked at my husband just as Harry slid his hand up my leg and squeezed the bare flesh above my stocking top. I nodded feeling very excited but nervous and my husband nodded too.

Then Harry stood and took my hand and pulled me to my feet, "Right, shall we start then?"

Tony stood behind me and fastened a collar around my neck and then I heard a click as a silver chain lead was attached to the collar. Harry looked at me with his full of lust as Tony handed him the leash and then pulled me towards a wooden door in the corner of the kitchen.

He led me down a steep stairway into the very dark basement. He put his hand on my bum and squeezed gently. "You have a gorgeous arse Jayne, I'm so looking forward to having you."

Tony walked into the dungeon behind us and flicked the lights on subtly lighting the small room in a red glow. I looked around at all the equipment in the room. There was a bed with securing straps at each corner, a St Andrews cross, chains and cuffs dangling from the walls and a variety of floggers, paddles and whips.

I heard the rustle of clothes and zips being opened and turned to see Tony and Harry stripping off. Gary stood watching for a moment and then started to undress too.

"That's it mate, you can undress too but do as you're told and no touching your cock while we do your wife."

Then they quickly pulled my dress off followed by my bra and knickers laving me in just my high heels and hold-up stockings.

"You've got a good one here Tony, she's very nice, very nice indeed. I like the slutty tattoos, it's a shame they're just stick on ones though."

"She'll want to get inked soon Harry, you'll enjoy fucking her, she loves black cock."

"Excuse me, I am here you know!" I said making them laugh.

"We'll get you marked properly, a proper tattoo on this sexy arse, you could just lift your skirt, show it off and then have  black cock whenever you want." Harry said as he fondled my body.

Then Tony pushed four leather cuffs into my hands. "Put these on him," he told me.

I smiled and went to my husband, knelt down and buckled cuffs to my husband's ankles, then stood up and and secured the others firmly around his wrists.

"Having fun are you?" Gary asked.

"I am, and I'm about to have a lot of fun while you watch I think."

Harry came closer and behind put his hands on my hips and pulled me back against him and I felt his cock nudge into my bum. Things were happening quickly and I watched as Tony secured my husbands hands and ankles to rings on the wall.

"This is what you want, isn't it? Jayne, black cock. Tell him, tell your husband you want to cuckold him and get fucked by two black men."

Harry was dominant and powerful and he was right, I wanted them both to have me.

"Tell him, he's going to watch while you get fucked by two real men, black men with bigger cocks than his, while he's tied to the wall.

I looked at Gary and smiled knowing he would enjoy it as much as me. I pulled his trouser zip down and pulled out his semi hard cock.

"I'm going to let them both have me Gary and you'll have to watch while I get black fucked."

Then they manhandled me onto the bed on my back. As Tony got between my legs and began licking and fingering my pussy Harry pulled my hands up above my head and secured them to the corners of the bed. Then he quickly moved down and secured my ankles too so i was spread eagled on my back. Then Harry moved back up and started to kiss me and for a while we stayed like this as Tony's expert tongue and fingers got me hot and wet.

Harry stopped kissing me and the bed creaked as knelt over my head and rested his very big thick black cock over my face.

"It's big isn't it, your husbands little dick will never satisfy you like this will."

"Yes," I murmured knowing that Harry was probably right.

Tony fingered me noisily. "Fucking hell you're very wet Jayne, you really want it don't you? Tell your husband you want us both to fuck you."

I looked at my husband and smiled as I saw how hard he was from watching us and said, "They're going to fuck me Gary!  You're such a pervert, you're so turned on watching me getting used by two black men. Tell them to fuck me."

He said quietly, "Go on, fuck her."

"I told you Harry, he's a proper cuckold, he loves watching his black cock slut wife fuck so let's give it to her."

Tony was well endowed but Harry was something else, so thick and black and right in my face.  I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took him in and sucked gently on his knob. Then he took hold of my head started to fuck my mouth with short hard strokes.

"You like that Jayne, having your mouth fucked!"

Then Tony got on top of me and slid straight up me filling me with one deep thrust. With a grunt and another firm push he was balls deep inside me while Harry had his hand on the back of my neck pushing his cock deep in my mouth. Tony grabbed my hips tightly and for several minutes he gave me a hard-frenzied fuck as I tried to keep Harry's cock in my mouth. I knew I was going to cum as my whole body tensed and shook and Harry pulled out of my mouth.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming," I moaned as an orgasm rippled through me. "Fucking hell, that's good."

Tony slowed his fucking down down as I got my breath back and then he slipped out of me. They both stood over me for a moment and then Tony smiled.

"If you don't want sloppy seconds, you'd better and fuck her now Harry. Help yourself to some married white pussy, while I have a talk with her husband." Tony said.

I looked over at my husband standing secured to the St Andrews Cross with his erect cock sticking out in front of him.

Harry knelt between my thighs and looked down at me as he rolled a condom onto his cock, "Nice, very nice Jayne."

Harry got between my thighs, he was a very big and looked very strong as he clambered between my spread thighs. He looked down at me and smiled and licked his lips as he knelt between my legs.

I looked up and saw Tony standing by my husband,  "You're wife's gonna get some new black cock in her now. Watch Harry fuck her."

Harry  got between my wide-open legs and slipped the end of his penis just inside me and stopped momentarily before he slammed deeply into me taking my breath away.   He was clearly enjoying fucking me with my husband watching and I felt sure t hey had shared a few white women in this way.   We kissed and I wrapped my legs around his back and squirmed underneath him as he fucked me energetically.   After a few minutes we pulled apart from our kiss and I saw Tony smiling as he watched me being fucked by his mate.

Tony had lost his some of his erection and I could see he needed some attention, so I licked my lips wanting to suck him, "Come here Tony, I want to suck your cock and make you cum."

He knelt over my head and eased his cock between my lips as I was being fucked by Harry. We stayed like this for several minutes and I knew I was going to cum again as they used me.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming!" I groaned around Tony's cock.

"I'm fucking loving this," Harry said. "She's a proper fucking slut."

"I've already fucked her once today and she was still ready for more." I tried to answer but Tony had his hands round the back of my head fucking my face.

"Keep sucking Jayne, your husband likes tasting my cum when he kisses you."Tony's cock was pushing all the way in my mouth and I could feel that he was getting close to cumming. He moaned, "Oh fuck yes, swallow it all Jayne, swallow it." His cock twitched as he came and filled my mouth. I swallowed but he filled my mouth with spunk and I felt it running out of my mouth around his throbbing cock.Harry had me pinned down as he fucked me, and I felt sweat dripping off him onto my chest.   He was breathing heavily, and I sensed he was getting close to cumming to.

"I'm going to cum Jayne." Harry said. "I want to cum on you."

He pulled out of me and I watched him slide the condom off his cock and then he straddled my chest.

"You're so pale, such a contrast to my cock."

I watched fascinated as he wanked his cock over my face.

"Yes, do it on me, cum on me."That was all he needed, and I saw his black cock twitch and a torrent of hot sticky spunk poured over me as he wanked off on me. His cock just kept twitching and thick cum shot over my face and neck.