Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jerked at the initial touch, and over the next 30 minutes felt sensations varying from a soft caress and other times like the sharp bee sting making me whimper. Sean frequently wiped his work with a cloth or paper towel, then rubbed a lotion on before applying the needle again.

It did feel like a very long 30 minutes so I was relieved when the buzzing stopped and Sean stood back and said, "Right let's do the other one now."

Again Sean put a template on my neck after he pinned my hair up and we agreed on a small design about one inch high. Whilst only took Sean a few minutes this was not a pleasant place to be tattooed, I'm sure I even felt my teeth rattling as Sean worked quickly.

"All done! When you flash that tattoo I'm pretty sure if he's black guy on the swinging scene he'll get the message."

"That's the plan," Gary said quietly. "Jayne loves black cock and I'm very happy to let her indulge as often she wants. Good job anyway thank you Sean."

I heard a plastic crinkling and the stripping of tape and then felt a bandage placed over the very sensitive areas. I very carefully redressed and then Sean directed us back out to Katie, who after Gary paid her gave us a receipt and placed in my hand a new sheet of assorted tattoos. As well as the Queen of Spades logo there were others with words like cumslut, dirty whore and black cock slut.

"Have these for free, you've been lovely customers."

I followed my husband out of the shop and into the black London cab he hailed. We were soon on the train back home and sat quietly both of us reflecting on what had been a weekend where we'd both been pushed to our limits and I had at last taken the plunge with a tattoo.

I am so pleased my husband got us into this lifestyle several years back and how how much I love him for not being jealous when I am with other men. We have fulfilled so many fantasies and really pushed our boundaries this weekend with Tony dominating us so much.

On the train journey back home, I apologised to my husband for taking things to such an extreme, but he told me that no apology was necessary. "As long as you enjoyed yourself, that is all that counts, I love seeing you so happy and want you to see Tony again sometime." he said.