Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody hell, you cum a lot!"

When he had stopped cumming, he shoved his softening cock into my mouth so that I could taste the last few drops of his spunk and lick him clean.

Out of the corner of my eye I was amazed to see my husband had cum watching even without being able to touch his cock. Cum was dripping from his cock and there was a small pool of it on the floor so I had no doubt he was watching what he wanted to see.A moment later my two black lovers got off the bed up and stood and dried themselves with towels before they undid the cuffs securing me to the bed. I stood and went over to my husband and  grabbed the back of his head and looked him straight in his eyes.

"Did you enjoy watching what two black men did to your wife baby?" I kissed him gently knowing he would taste spunk in my mouth and covering my face. "Like the taste Gary?"

He nodded and I smiled mischievously at him and pulled him in for a proper kiss making sure he shared the cum coating my mouth.

Tony and Harry watched us as we kissed and then I untied my husband. They handed me a drink and I stood between them feeling very self conscious. It felt surreal as we chatted, my face dripping with cum from the two naked black men who'd just had sex with me.

"I need to freshen up, you've really made a real mess of me!"

I picked up my clothes and went up to the bathroom and freshened up as best I could and then looked at myself properly in the mirror. I could see dried cum glistening on my face and in my hair and I looked like I had been well fucked and I noticed how much I smelt of cum! I still had the collar and chain on and smiled as I saw the collar had the word slut on it, so appropriate!

When I went back down into the lounge the three men had dressed and I stood between my black lovers, "The collars a present from us Jayne, keep it for next time. I have called the taxi and Raj said he'd be here in fifteen minutes Jayne." Tony said.

"Thank you for a great time Jayne," Harry said. "You were fantastic and you've drained Tony dry but I've still got something left."

Harry grabbed hold of the leash and pulled me close and as his mouth found mine, one hand cupped my right boob and the other slid up between my legs.  We kissed as he groped me until we pulled away and I caught my breath.

"We've got a few minutes left Jayne."

I stared at him for a few seconds wondering what he meant, and then his hands dropped to his waist and he unbuckled his belt. I watched silently as he pulled down the zip and yanked out his semi erect cock.

He reached for my hand and placed it on the shaft, "Suck it Jayne."

He put his hands went on my shoulders and pushed me downwards.

"That's it, Jayne, suck it and I'll cum quickly."

His fingers were in my hair, pulling me onto his cock. I licked along the full length of his shaft before swallowing as much of his thick black cock as I could. Time was short and he gripped gripped my hair more tightly, holding my head in position as he started to thrust.  I pulled my mouth off his cock and looked up at Harry and smiled before I sunk my lips over his cock again. I went back to work on his big black cock wanting him to cum.

"That's it Jayne, suck me I'm nearly there."Then I felt his cock start to jerk and spurt in my mouth. I kept it in my mouth over his cock but some dripped down my chin and I continued to suck and lick until he pulled my head back.

He grinned down at me as he tucked his cock into his trousers. Then he helped me to my feet and after he gently kissed me on top of my head I got a tissue from my pocket and wiped my face clean of the remnants of Harry's cum. I turned and saw Tony and my husband grinning.

"I think we should make a move now, the taxi should be here." Tony said.

"And I'm exhausted, time for bed please." I said feeling my body ache.

Harry gave me a quick kiss and then Tony led me outside holding the leash and I saw the taxi waiting for us. I quickly realised that it was the same taxi that brought us here. As I slid across the rear seat I  saw Raj's dark brown eyes staring back from the rear-view mirror as he adjusted it and I smiled at him. I felt shattered now so leaned back in the seat knowing that my dress would ride up and Raj would get a good look at my ripped stockings.

"Sorry it's a late fare for you Raj," Tony said.

"No problem for me, I was hoping you'd call. It looks like you've had a good night.""Jayne's been very greedy tonight and taken a lot of black cock, me and my mate have fucked her and did it with her cuckold her husband watching!" Tony said laughing.

I squirmed in my seat at Tony's words and opened my eyes and saw Raj staring at me as he drove. As I smiled back at Raj my husband took his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped up some cum that was running down my face.

We sat quietly for a moment as we drove until Tony whispered, "He's looking at you and you love it don't you, dirty little whore. Tkake your knickers off and give them Raj for his tip Jayne."

I looked at Raj's eyes in the mirror before I lifted my hips and slipped my knickers off. Tony put his hand back on my leg and eased my dress even higher so that Raj could see my pussy.

"You're good Jayne, I knew you had potential when I first saw you!." Tony whispered.

A moment later the taxi stopped at a red light and Raj briefly turned and looked at me. I half closed my eyes and dozed as the taxi got moving again but quickly opened them when I realised the taxi had stopped and we were back at the apartment. I stayed quiet as Gary paid Raj.

"Thank you and please call me again next time you need a taxi."I smiled at Raj and threw my knickers into the front of the car as we got out and as we walked away from the cab Tony lifted my dress up so he got a look at my bare arse as we went to his house.  We took turns in the bathroom and I gave my husband a kiss good night before I went to share my lovers bed for the night. I felt shattered and very satisfied and soon fell into a very deep sleep in my lovers arms.

SUNDAY MORNING

Again I slept in, not surprising really after the night before, and after I had showered I went back into the kitchen and found Tony talking to my husband.

Gary handed me a cup of tea and smiled. "We should set off back for home fairly soon but Tony's told me he wants you one more time before we go."

"I want you one more time before you go and show you're cuckold that your mine."

It was an instruction from Tony so I turned and left the room I found some new hold up stockings and put them on. The tattoos on my body still looked fairly presentable so I decided against wearing anything else and just slipped on my kimono back on and high heels. I finished my tea and after cleaning my teeth I went into the bedroom and looked at my husband and black lover and slipped my kimono to the floor.

Tony turned to Gary, "What do you think, now that your wife is a real black cock slut?"

Gary just nodded and looked at me as Tony took my hand.

Tony looked down at my husband and said, "I'm really enjoying fucking your wife, you wait here for a bit. You know what to do."

I was intrigued about what they had discussed but I held Tony's hand and went into the bedroom with him. He got down onto the bed with me and we lay naked on our sides facing each other.

"I'm enjoying dominating you and cuckolding your husband and trust me he loves it as much as you. Anyway, I want to fuck you now and you to be really noisy okay? He's coming in later and can join in then."

I felt sure that Gary would enjoy that. "Okay, let's do it."

He put his arms around me and pulled me close and we kissed passionately, he had one hand in the middle of my back with the other squeezing my bum.

For a few minutes we kissed and cuddled until Tony pulled back, "Kneel on the bed."

I knelt on the bed and turned and saw Tony holding his cock in one hand slowly stroking it as he knelt behind me. I reached behind me and stroked his cock as his fingers stroked my pussy. I moaned out loud as he eased two fat fingers inside me.

"It feels like you're ready for some black cock.""I'm still feeling horny after last night but I'm a bit sore, so be gentle please."

I groaned feeling his wet fingers gently probing inside me and he rubbed my clit with his thumb. He could feel that I was already turned on, and I clenched around his fingers and I pushed myself back again his hand.

"Like that do you?"

"God, yes and you're going to make me cum."

Tony pulled his fingers from my pussy and he moved down to my slit and stuck his tongue deep into my pussy and he soon found my clit and sucked on it for a few seconds pushing me over the edge.

"Fuck I'm cumming suck my clit, oh fuck." I called out loudly.

I writhed and squirmed pushing back against his mouth as I came. For a few moments he licked and sucked gently as I got my breath back until he moved back, and I felt a big strong hand on my hip and his cock being rubbed against the inside of my thighs. He held his cock and rubbed it up one thigh, across my pussy and down the other thigh several times teasing me. I rolled over onto my back and opened my legs and smiled up at Tony as I lifted my hips and guided his prick into my pussy.

"Slowly Tony I'm sore and your cocks very big

He pushed himself deep into me and I felt his slap balls against my bum.

"Now, fuck me, fuck me Tony."

He started thrusting, slowly at first, and as his pace picked up the sound of his big cock working in and out of my pussy echoed around the room.

He was all the way in right to his balls and he slowly withdrew before he shoved his cock deep into me again and started to fuck me harder with each thrust making my pussy squelch. I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could around his shaft, then he shoved his cock back in me hard and I took him all the way, so his balls hit my clit with each thrust. Soon I came again and I shuddered gently under Tony's muscular frame.

"I bet your husbands got a hard-on listening to us fucking."  Tony said laughing as he looked down at me. "He loved watching you take two black dicks last night."

Suddenly he pulled out of me and called out my husbands name. Gary walked in a few moments later stark naked and looked at me and then at Tony. I felt excited seeing my husband there knowing Tony had something probably degrading and humiliating planned for him.

"Get over here next to your wife," Tony said. 

I smiled up at Tony as he got between my wide-open legs and slipped the end of his penis just inside me and stopped before he slid deeply into me taking my breath away. We kissed and I wrapped my legs around his back and squirmed underneath him as he fucked me. When we   pulled apart from our kiss and I saw my husband smiling as he sat next to us on the bed watched me us fuck.

"Your husband loves watching you take my black dick and I want  you on top so he can watch you fuck me." Tony whispered. "But tape his hands behind his back."

Tony pulled out of me and rolled over onto his back and as he did so he reached into the bedside cabinet and pulled out the roll of bondage tape Katie had sold us and handed it to me.

"Turn around now Gary." I said quietly as I got up to kneel behind him.

My husband did as he was told and I wrapped the tape around his wrists securing them behind his back.

I eased him down onto his back next to Tony and then moved over and straddled my black lover. I grasped his thick black cock with my hand and guided it to my pussy and slowly lowered myself down on him. We both moaned as I slid down on his cock, it felt even bigger as he filled me. I looked at my husband who lay motionless watching with his cock fully erect. I reached across and gently stroked it as I rode Tony.

"Stay on me and ride me and I'll cum in you."

When I was all the way down on him I sat up straight and ground my hips as he reached up to squeeze my tits.

The bed creaked as my husband moved closer to us. I rode Tony's lovely thick cock and as I got quicker he thrust his hips upwards burying his dick deep into me. I could feel his excitement building as he got close to cumming in me and my heart was pounding as I ground down on him.

I clenched my pussy around his cock and smiled down at Tony, "Now, cum in me."

I rode his cock for a few more moments and then as he screwed up his face I felt his cock throb inside me. Tony moaned and buried his cock deep inside my pussy and I felt my pussy throbbing around his shaft while he held me. With his cock balls-deep inside me he locked me in position with his hands grasping my thighs.

"Oh, fuck yes, take it Jayne."I moaned myself as I felt his cock convulse and spurt as he came in me. He stayed inside, and I ground my hips down onto him squeezing every drop of cum from him as he unloaded his balls in me.

Tony spoke to him, "Eat my cum, clean her up because it's what you both want so lick her out."

I leaned over and whispered to my husband, "Did you see him cum in me, I want you to clean me."

My husband looked up at me nervously as I looked down at him. "You've shared a mouthful of his cum before now so you can clean me up."

I slid across and straddled his chest and looked down at his face. Tony got off the bed and I heard him chuckling as I slid my sopping wet pussy up my husband's chest leaving a shiny trail of cum and pussy juice. I reached behind me and gently wanked his cock and then eased my cum filled pussy onto on his lips.

"You want to taste my lovers cum inside me don't you?"

His tongue slipped inside my cum filled pussy, Tony's spunk oozing from my pussy onto my husband's face. I gently rode his face as Gary devoured my pussy cleaning my black lovers spunk from my pussy."You like tasting my lovers black cum inside me don't you baby?" I whispered as Gary moaned.

I stayed on my husband's face enjoying his tongue licking me. A moment later he arched his back as he came. I moved my hand from his cock and climbed off his now wet and glistening face and after kissing him got off the bed and grabbed a handful of tissues.

Tony laughed as I wiped my husband's face dry and then looked at me.

"I'm going to freshen up and dress, it's time for us to make a move."

Some minutes later we had freshened up and got dressed and Gary had finished packing our case. For a moment I sat on the sofa on my own and thought about the things we had done this weekend.

"Penny for your thoughts," Tony said making me jump as he came into the room.

Gary had followed him into the room and we all sat down.

"I was thinking about what we had done this weekend, it's not surprising that I feel tired and a bit sore."

"So Gary," she said. "How do you feel about your wife now after she's been my black cock slut all weekend?"

I was surprised at Tony asking my husband how he felt and I smiled at Gary wondering how he would answer.

"I feel a mixture of emotions, it's a weird mix of jealousy and being so turned on at the way you used her. I love her being slutty and seeing her with a black man is great to watch, it's feels taboo and I love the skin contrast."

"Do you want it to stop now or shall we carry on?"

He paused for a moment. "No, I don't want to stop. I'm enjoying it but the cuckolding has gone as far as I feel comfortable. I'm enjoying you using my wife and don't want that to stop until Jayne says she's had enough."

"That's good Gary," Tony said, then he turned to me

"So you really liked what we've done this weekend didn't you Jayne?"

"Yes, I did."

Then I turned and looked at my husband, "It was fun, in fact I've loved it. I got well and truly fucked and you saw it all. Watched me get black owned, that's what you wanted wasn't it?"

Gary nodded looking a bit embarrassed.

I heard Tony laugh and turned to him, "Good because we all have fantasies and there are always new challenges. I told you I love to push a woman to her sexual limit, see how far she'll go I have fucked you, my mate fucked you and you've been dominated and not reached your limit yet! I have some more for you yet."

"You will stop if I say though Tony, this has been pretty extreme at times this weekend."

"That's easy," he replied. "Just say no."

"Okay, we'll meet again soon but we need to make a move now," Gary said.

I looked at my watch and saw it was still only early afternoon and then I had a thought.

"There's somewhere I'd like to go before we go to the station Gary, can we see if Katie's shop is still open?"

Gary looked at me quizzically before he smiled and took my hand.

"I'm happy to see that sexy young thing again, do you want some clothes?"

"No, I've decided to have a tattoo!"

I saw the surprise on my husband's face but I had made my mind up what I wanted. After a weekend when I had Bern fucked almost to a standstill by black cock I knew that I didn't want to stop and wanted something as a reminder for me and my husband. I knew I could use the temporary tattoos to advertise my love of black cock but felt ready for something subtle but permanent.

I remembered from yesterday that Katies fetish shop was only a few minutes walk away but I was pleased when we easily got there and that the shop was open on a Sunday. I was equally pleased when I opened the door and saw Katie behind the counter smiling at us as.

"Hello again, it's nice to see you back so soon. What can I do for you today?"

"You said there's a tattoo parlour at the rear of your shop, is it open?" I asked.

"Yes, Sean's still here and I think he's free now, his last customer has just left."

I looked at her and again admired her curves, she was about five foot four, wearing a pink vest top that barely held her breasts in and a very short black pleated mini-skirt. With her platinum blond hair and tattoos on her arms, shoulder and legs she looked stunning and so sexy.Katie smiled at me with her red painted lips, "So your 'friend' isn't with you today?"

"No but I've decided that I would like to get my first tattoo and it can be a surprise for Tony next time we meet." I replied. "Well, I think he may have an idea what you want after what you bought the other day and Sean has done those designs before," She said as she winked at me.She led us through a door in the corner of the shop and a bearded older man covered in tattoos stood and introduced himself as Sean. He said had worked at the parlour for a few years and pulled out a folder with examples of his work.

"Do you know what you want?" Sean asked as he looked down at the Queen of Spades stick on tattoo on my ankle. "I can make that permanent if you want."

"It's the design I want but not there, I want a small one on the back of my neck but high up so my hair covers it unless I have my hair up and one on my bum so if I wear a thong I can lift my skirt and show it off to someone that I'm interested in."

"I've done these for cuckold couples before and I think that's a sensible choice," Sean replied, "It's part of you forever so I'll place it so it can only be seen if you decide to show it off.""And you can always put on a temporary one on your ankle if you want to advertise a bit more openly that you're available to black men, I have plenty in the shop if you want some more." Katie said. "Anyway I'll leave you in Sean's capable hands.

Sean fiddled around in a drawer and pulled out some templates of various sizes of the design I wanted and said, "If you're ready we can do this now."

I smiled, pulled my jeans and knickers off and lay face down on the vinyl covered bench. Sean was very professional and placed the templates on my left buttock and carefully held a large mirror so I could and with Gary's input too we decided on a two inch high design of a black spade symbol with letter Q of clear skin showing.

Ready?" Sean asked, and then he placed the vibrating needle to my skin.