All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 05'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh man, getting intense. Well done as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Keep it up. What kind of survalence is there in the condo. Start increasing the humiliation of the girls. Two wayMirrors in the changing room a random employee to inspect their grooming a daily masterbation session some sexual performance on the 10th floor. Dancing a viberator show ultimately having them on monitors in the bathroom. Very good. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not BDSM

Sheesh, Anon. The forced nature of the situation is a framework for the story, not the story itself. If you like those things in such abundance, check out the BDSM or NonConsent/Reluctance sections. I think the author is doing a great job of balancing the exhibitionism and control aspects of the story without going full out humiliation and sadism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superlative

Thank you Seahawk76 for this series! It is exceptionally well thought out and developed. Its being so well written and free of mistakes is a further bonus.

Well done! Looking forward eagerly to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Plot

I like the twist in this story, and I cannot wait to see how it develops, but I don't see a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...